Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Kyle... good boy..." I sighed as Man bun stood beside me, presenting his erection once again. I took him in my hand and slid his smooth cock head between my lips, caressing his heavy balls as I resumed sucking him. Kyle slid my thong to the side exposing my hard, shaved cock, standing at full attention. I shivered with pleasure as he began to suck eagerly, his tongue massaging my head as I slid my fingers through his short blond hair.

The shaggy guy positioned himself between Julie's legs and slid into her effortlessly with a groan of delight and began pumping his hips. Julie let out a low wail as he massaged her stiff little clit with his thumb as he fucked. The dark skinned guy (David, I learned later) held her head and gently fucked his thick cock into her mouth, muffling her moans as Shaggy shook the bed with his rhythmic thrusts. Man bun pushed me onto my back for a better angle as he fed me his dick. Kyle lifted my knees and pulled the thin back strap of my thong aside before sliding his tongue over my smooth tight boy pussy.

I moaned, sucking Man bun deeper as Kyle ate me, his tongue hitting all the right spots and driving me wild. The fifth guy, Brian I was later told, leaned down as Julie stroked him and kissed her on the cheek before he began licking David's cock as it pumped in and out of her mouth.

I was floating on a wave of pure bliss, lost in the moment and loving it all. Kyle guided me to kneel on all fours and began stroking my hard cock as it hung between my stocking thighs and he ate me out. Man bun knelt on the bed giving me easy access to his cock as he held my head and gently fucked my mouth. I glanced over to watch Julie, her breasts hanging out of her bra and bouncing along with her soft tummy as Shaggy held her thighs and sawed his enormous cock in and out of her pussy, she and Brian slurping on David's erection as she whimpered softly.

I felt Kyle reposition himself behind me. "Are you ready, Mr. Cassidy?" He asked as he slid his juicy young cock between my cheeks.

"Mmmm hmmm..." I whimpered, my response muffled by Man bun's thick cock. Kyle placed his hands on my smooth hips and I gasped as I felt his cock head press against my wet eager boy pussy and slip inside. I moaned loudly, pressing back into him. It felt so good! Kyle was rock hard again after cumming inside Julie and my head spun with arousal, taking every hard inch of the hot cock that just fucked my wife. He built to a slow, steady rhythm, holding my hips as he gyrated and filled me with his beautiful erection. I was in heaven, whimpering as Kyle fucked me and Man bun fed me his big cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Julie was sucking David with wild abandon, slurping and slobbering all over his big dark dick while Shaggy fucked her smooth juicy slit. I felt the weight on the bed shift as Julie got on all fours beside me and her guys swapped places. David moaned as he slipped his hard slippery cock into her. Brian was now standing beside Man bun and the two of them kissed deeply as Man bun's cock slipped from my lips. I turned to face Julie as we kneeled shoulder to shoulder, gazing into each other's eyes, smiling with joy as the boys fucked us from behind. Shaggy knelt in front of us, his nine inch erection throbbing hard and glistening with Julie's juice. She and I leaned in and began licking his thick phallus, our tongues slurping the taste of her sweet pussy from his big cock as he cradled our heads and moaned softly.

It was all so perfect. Julie and I surrounded by the guys, their hard young cocks filling our wet eager orifices as we whimpered and I held her soft hand in mine. This was just what we needed. Shaggy took turns feeding us, first me, sliding his dick deep into my mouth then sliding out as I gasped for air and he slid into Julie's mouth, all the way to the base. Brian knelt on the floor in front of Man bun, sucking his cock while Kyle and David gave my wife and I the fuck of our lives. I felt as though the room was spinning, lost in a haze of sexual frenzy as my wife and I submitted to the boys and their big hard cocks.

I completely lost track of time. In the frenzy, the boys kept switching up their positions as Julie and I knelt on all fours, I lost track of who was fucking me and who was in my mouth as the bed rocked and the two of us moaned like wanton sluts. It all felt so good, letting go and submitting to the boys. My ass and mouth stuffed full of hard young cock while my wife got the same treatment. At one point I was on my back, my head hanging over the edge of the bed as Brian held my throat and gently fucked my mouth while David held my smooth sheer nylon wrapped thighs and filled my smooth boy pussy with his enormous erection. Julie straddled Man bun, riding his thick cock while Kyle and Shaggy pumped their swollen dicks in and out of her soft red lips, her full double D breasts bouncing free with each thrust. The boys were insatiable, I was amazed by how many times they came and were hard again moments later. I'd swallowed at least three loads and my cock throbbed as David pulled out of me and shot his hot white cum all over the trembling bulge in my panties. I moaned as Julie leaned down, sucking his dick clean before licking his sweet boy juice from my thong bulge. She slid my panties aside, taking me in her mouth. Brian leaned down, his cock still firmly filling my throat and he began licking me, sharing my throbbing shaved cock with Julie, sucking ferociously as Man bun fucked her from behind.

"Are you ready for me baby?" I heard Julie ask and my heart pounded and I reluctantly pulled Brian's smooth cock from my mouth.

"Yes darling... always..." I gasped as she mounted me.

I shuddered as Julie slid her smooth wet pussy down the length of my throbbing erection. Both of us moaned as I sat up and cupped her luscious full breasts in my hands. Her cheeks were flushed and a light glaze of sweat had started to develop along her hairline. She stared down at me with an exhausted yet still incredibly sexy smile as she rode my cock. God she was sexy. Our attention was now focused entirely on each other, fucking like we were the only ones in the room. She arched her back as I sucked her stiff pink nipples and the boys all crowded around us. I looked around at our smooth horny boys, each one stroking their thick hard cocks as they watched my wife ride me, as though we were their own personal porno film. Kyle began to moan and stroke faster before letting out a low whimper and shooting another load of hot cum all over Julie's full heaving tits. I leaned in and started licking his cum from her smooth skin as she bounced up and down on my cock. Man bun wasn't far behind, shooting all over my face as I licked his cock head and his juice ran down my chin. Then Shaggy, his cum splattering across Julie's lips as she moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head. I felt her thighs begin to shake and knew she was close to cumming as I gripped her smooth curvy ass and increased my thrusting tempo. Then Brian came, moaning loudly as his hot slippery cum coated Julie's tits and soft tummy. She leaned down, pressing her body against mine as we fucked faster and faster, the cum making our bodies all slippery as we writhed together. She began to whimper, louder and louder with each pump of her hips and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. As her orgasm reached its fever pitch I felt Julie's body stiffen abruptly as she wailed and David shot one last load of his hot cum all over our sweaty gasping faces.

I exploded, the powerful orgasm racing through my entire body as I shot what felt like a gallon of pent up cum into my wife's beautiful soft pussy. Thrusting, moaning, cumming hard as we wailed in unison and David's cum ran down our faces.

Julie collapsed on the bed beside me, gasping for breath as I did the same, the two of us completely ravaged and covered in sweet sticky cum as the boys laughed and congratulated each other on a job well done.

After a few moments Julie and I kissed, gazing into each other's satisfied eyes. We didn't need to say anything, our happy exhausted expressions saying it all. She was my queen and I, her obedient servant and with the help of our young friends, I'd given her the lusty satisfaction she rightly deserved. My heart swelled with husbandly accomplishment as we composed ourselves.

The boys thanked us and got dressed. One by one they each kissed Julie goodbye. I wobbily saw them out, thanking them all and assuring them that we'd be seeing each other again soon. I closed the door and made my way back to the bed, snuggling up beside my beautiful, well fucked wife.

"That was lovely..." She purred.

"It definitely was. Just what we both needed." We kissed, holding each other close and drifting off into a lazy sleep.

"Don't get too comfortable though..." She said. "We have more guests coming by in an hour or so."

"Oh?" My heart started racing again, delighted by another one of my wife's surprises.

She grinned. "Yes... Mike and Sarah... the couple from the real estate convention last May..."

"Oh yessss...." I whispered. "You know just what I like!" I kissed her again.

"But we have a little time... so rest up."

She snuggled into my chest as I held her, the two of us breathing softly, our stress a million miles away.

THE END.

Copyright 2024 tightpantsxx.

12