Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't said anything lately so I said, "That was very erotic. Thank you. Was it about what you wanted?" She looked at me and nodded 'yes'. She was still breathing a little hard. Right then I slipped a finger in her vagina, full in, and began to finger fuck. She closed her eyes and with mouth open moved her feet around and knees up and finally found the right combination and started to fuck my finger. I merged my finger thrusting with her thrusting and a very nice erotic finger fuck ensued. Her hips were so close with her across my lap I could see everything very clearly.

I watched her face and she seemed so satisfied. She sucked both lips in and was just going with it. I practiced a couple of times getting a second finger in place and at just the right moment joined it to the first and in they went. Mouth fully open again and some serious fucking movements developed. As close as her hips were I had plenty of leverage and went full in as far as I could each time.

She somehow pulled the top of my pants off my penis and pulled them down below my testicles. It was standing straight up. She took one look and looked up into my eyes and back down. She never stopped fucking my fingers or skipping a beat. She got a hand almost wrapped around it and then had an enormous orgasm. She closed her eyes and gasped a number of times and I followed her hips as they jerked crazily and finally slowed down. It was fantastic feeling her squeeze my fingers during an orgasm. What a trip.

She rolled over against me and I ran my fingers along her face and through her hair and finally put my head back and let her rest, my penis still standing strong, against her somewhere.

She recovered and was off to bed and I did too. The next day she was up early and off with some friends. Over the next few days we had some great times going out and hanging out and talking. No sex stuff.

Nice conversations with Lori. She was clearly thrilled. I always wondered if she had any encounters on her dig trips. Hoped so. She hasn't mentioned any and I haven't asked. Sex with someone new is a very nice thing to happen. She should have some of those.

One evening while watching tv and dressed for bed Cass said, "Dad, could I ask about, uh, your . . .?"

"My penis," I said. That sounds like a penis question."

"Yes, if you don't mind," she said. It looked, well, large."

"Now you know how I got mom." I said, "It wasn't my looks or personality or other really good qualities. It was my penis. It isn't really large. I think you were just too close and it loomed large and don't forget your state at the time and what happened."

"Dad, it's large." She was looking thoughtful when she said that. "How large is it? Do you have to do anything different, or make arrangements, or what? I'm a little curious."

"It's about eight and a half and nicely fat," I said. "That's not that large and don't forget a vagina grows for birth. It can handle me quite easily. You just go slow until it fits. It's a fun thing and makes for some great sex. Never be wary of a large penis if the user goes slow and has fun."

"I sure would like to, uh, you know," she said. "Maybe, uh, sometimes . . ."

I said, "You would like to take a better look." She nodded 'yes'. I said, "Would now be ok?" She nodded 'yes' twice. I said, "Our bed is a king. Would that be ok?" She nodded 'yes' three times, smiling the whole time. She had been thinking about this since. We left the music on and went off to the family sex den, commonly called our bedroom.

I pulled the bed covers off to the floor, Cass helped, and climbed on. On a pillow as normal I said, "If you would like to see from down to up you have to be quiet for a little bit. When it seems down pull my pants off and pay close attention. Don't get distracted. While you're watching you could disrobe and it may go for the full effect. Enjoy yourself." She was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

A few minutes and she pulled my pants off. She pulled her top up and off and then her pants down and off. Watching intently she got in a kneeling position right at my hips. I already had my top off so the effect was great. My penis moved upward with the strength of a tank. I was up and running. Didn't take long. I said, "Straddle my hips and put your clit right up against my sack and you should have it full strength." She did. It did. Her warm folds against my sack caused the head to swell up threatening to burst. It was a tremendous sight looking down my body.

She moved backwards so she had room and wrapped a hand around near the top. My foreskin was down under the ridge and the head was tight and stretched. She wrapped her other hand near the bottom and leaned over to look closely at the head. She got my sack in one hand and flitted around with it. Felt very nice. She slid a hand way down under the sack and up under to my buns and butt crack. Back up she played with the pubic hair all around and started over and did it again.

Some pre-cum came out and she touched it and rubbed it between fingers. She looked up and said, 'That really is slippery.' With a finger and thumb she squeezed the head and the pee dimple opened up and she looked in. She never stopped smiling. One hand back in the center and she moved it up and down a few times. She finally decided and got some more pre-cum on a finger and tasted it, still smiling.

"Sometimes you have to have an orgasm so I can see what happens. I would like to see everything come out and how much," she said. "Sometimes when we're just hanging out."

"Can do," I said. "Maybe you can help. It'll make it easier."

She nodded 'yes' and said, "Would you mind if I played with it a little more? Maybe differently. You know, with me. You can let me know if I do something wrong or if it hurts. I love the size of your penis."

"Enjoy yourself," I said, "It'll be quite a treat for me." Cass was an attractive woman. Mostly slimish but with her working in digs her mid-section has some muscles. If she got really frisky she could probably run a man ragged. Thing was I didn't want to change her thinking or direction. Let her have some fun. She didn't seem to have that much experience, if any. I was fully up and fresh. I should be able to stay with her wherever she took it.

She smiled and looked at my penis and at me. She seemed almost giddy. She tilted forward and rubbed her clit on my sack then she tilted up and rubbed her folds up and down a few times and it really felt good. She looked at me again and reached down and spread her folds. I couldn't see the pink inside where it was. She leaned forward and planted my testicles right down inside her well and tilted her hips up against me and back just a little about twenty times. Except for when she spread her folds she was holding me just below the head. Hot hands.

She backed off and bent forward and pinched my head and played with me for a few minutes, high and low. She seemed to love the foreskin. She pulled it all the way up and down and back under the ridge. More pre-com and she tasted it again and smiled. The pre-cum seemed to be fairly steady. She moved forward and rubbed her clit up and down pulling me into her with her hand around just under the ridge.

She moved up to the top of my hips and pushed me down with her clit. She worked forward and backward until she was satisfied with the positioning. Her hands were on my chest some but mostly she was supported by her knees. It was hot between her legs and I could feel her tuff on the head.

She started. Her hips tilted forward making the head rake down her clit and folds all the way under to about half way up her butt crack. Then she tilted her hips up some and reversed, pushing against the head at an angle, causing it to rake all the way back to her tuff as she curled her hips. She was doing this lightly and steadily. She had her eyes closed and mouth open breathing a little raggedly. The feeling was to die for. It took an extraordinary effort not to thrust but I finally got it under control and just flat out enjoyed it. Watching was devouring.

When she came forward it felt like everything was laying on my penis. She kept this up for a few minutes, her breasts swinging right in front of my eyes. After a little while I could feel things starting to get smoother. I think my pre-cum was coating her from her butt crack all the way to her tuff. About that time she settled a little lower and it got much better and much more erotic.

I was pretty sure the head slipped into the top of her folds as it slid off the front of her clit but with her tilt it didn't ride all the way down before it went to her butt crack. She was going slow, enjoying the feeling and penis pressure. After a few more times she got the hip movement right just as it slipped into the top of her folds and it seem to ride down in and pull back out at the bottom and on to the butt crack. She really liked the butt crack slide. Me too.

Soon I felt her trying to find the right angle or tilt to put pressure on her vagina entrance. She wanted to play there. Maybe that was the goal all along. She kept going and finally she just stopped tilting forward when the head was at her vagina entrance and pushed backward just that little bit and my penis head was flush with hot wet soft flesh. She just stopped there and held everything still. She rotated her vagina entrance against the head, back and forth and up and down. Then she tilted and moved on. The next time back she did the same thing.

She found out how to fuck just that little bit that suited her for the moment. I wondered how far she would go. The music was soft and I was watching her intently and enjoying every emotion. She was breathing a little hard but fully up to it and going strong. She was just getting started I think. I slipped both hands down and put them on the outside of her hips. She smiled but never deviated. It was something else holding those hips as she rotated forward and backward and the pause for a mini fuck.

She kept stopping and pushing back against my penis. It was slowly dilating her. I wondered if she knew that or was just seeing what would happen and how it felt. It obviously felt good from her reactions. Soon I could feel the head almost fully covered, my foreskin being down around the ridge. The thing is with her riding me forward and backward I was getting a fresh fuck on the head each time. Not even Lori has caused that kind of feeling. Well, maybe with her oral.

A few more times and the head was in and she reversed directions and moved forward just enough so the head came out to the entrance. She took a couple of breaths and said, "Would you like to push in and out a little? If it's too much I'll move forward and you'll know."

We were both smiling and looking at each other. I nodded 'yes' and lifted my hips about half the amount she made me go in. Out and back in a little farther. She closed her eyes and got this look on her face. I set up a slow penetration about what she was doing but it was going further in. She was opening up with it. In a little while I think I was in far enough to set up a plow effect from the entrance to past her G-spot.

She started to meet me and we were fucking at about four or five inches and getting close to the second half of her vagina. That was different and would take more care. She stopped and I did too. She said, "I think I would like to have you on top now if you're comfortable with that."

She moved over on the other pillow and on her back. She was a bit nervous. Rather than starting right up, I slid down and kissed the side of her hip and down her leg a ways and moved in between. She was staring down through her legs at me. I smiled and started kissing the inside of her thighs and when I got high she lifted that leg and I kissed all the way down to her bun. Then I did the other leg. I moved up and she opened her legs more.

I started on the folds, up high and pulled them with my lips and teeth, tonguing everything I could. I worked down to the bottom and then did the other side. I started running my tongue right up the center and back down either side, in and out. Playing with her vagina I plunged my tongue in and out several times. She absolutely loved it and evidently her sensitivity wasn't diminished at all. I moved up and lightly played her clit and hood but not that much. I didn't want her to orgasm yet but I couldn't help getting her clit in my lips and sucking about five times. That brought some serious moans.

I wrapped my arms around her lower stomach and slid my hands down and grabbed both buns and pulled up. My whole stomach was pressing down giving her maximum flesh on flesh right in her crotch. Kissing her stomach I ranged around and slowly moved up near her breasts. All this time my penis was getting closer and closer to her vagina. I was squeezing my buns and it was pumping my head up to full bore. It was absolutely tingling with anticipation of getting in her vagina again.

I reached up with my lips and found a nipple and sunk down and sucked. One more pull up with my elbows and push with my knees and I was there, No question where it was. I pushed and went in about five inches in one lurch. In the brief time between before and now her vagina shrunk some and the tightness was almost earth shattering. What a feeling. All I could think was 'fuck'.

I don't think she was expecting it at that particular time. She emitted a loud 'AHHHHHH' and I though it hurt but she immediately said 'please do that again, please'. So I did, about five or six times then slowed down and started a slow movement aiming for the other section of her vagina. She said, 'could you do it again, a little faster if it's ok'. I said, "Here we go." I plunged in about 5 inches or a little more and thrust about two times a second and she was ecstatic and vocal. She let out an 'OHHHHHHH' and tilted her head back, mouth open. Arms around my neck she wasn't even meeting my thrusts. She was enjoying it without distraction as much as she could.

She got a tongue in my ear then almost ate it. There's always that moment when you have to merge with your lover. I kept thrusting but slowed down the rate lest she get an orgasm. I was going in slow and moving in against some resistance. I was probably expanding that area maybe for the first time. Her hands were active on my back. We were in a really erotic sensual fuck and enjoying it all we could.

I worked with her on tonguing and kissing and sucking on both breasts. Occasionally I would reach down and grab her butt and pull it up and out. She really loved it when I did that. One time I worked over her butt button and may have slipped in just a little. It was still lubed with pre-cum and that smoothed the way. She squeezed her butt and pushed down on my finger each time. I got the feeling she would orgasm if I kept that up so I moved along.

I was almost all in and concentrated on getting there. I gave her a lot of time to open up without discomfort. Sure enough, I soon felt my balls lightly on her buns and a couple of more thrusts and we were there. Full fuck in progress. I slowed up just that little bit and got more comfortable and set up a wonderful thrust rate and we just had fun. We even talked and smiled and looked at each other. I played with her tits and nipples with my hand and switched hands and did the other one.

I put my arms around her waist and she set up a counter thrust and we merged mine and hers fucking each other. Sometimes I just cut loose and gave her a male high speed special that usually brings the house down. She flipped out when I did that. It was highly erotic for both of us. Once she started breathing erratically and cut loose with a string of 'OH, OH, OH, OH' and when she could she said she had an orgasm. We kept going without a pause on my part.

I was still hard as a rock, all was well lubed, the pathway was clear and she maintained a tightness that was surprising. I really thought this might be her first time and I guess we were both letting it all go. Another ten minutes and I could feel an inkling. I said, "If I keep this up I'm going to have an enormous orgasm soon."

"Don't stop and don't pull out," she said. "I've had one. Your time. I want it in me please." She wrapped her legs around me again and put her hands down on the side of my hips. She said, "When you start I'm going to stop so I can feel everything better so you thrust as far and as hard as you want. Make it a good one. Fuck your heart out and orgasm big time."

A full sized stallion in a brood mare couldn't have done better. My first shot must have been a half pint and I followed that with several that would have filled shot glasses. She couldn't help pushing her vagina out and open fully and holding it there for me. It got very hot deep in her vagina, I could feel that. I kept fucking for four or five minutes after. I couldn't stop. It felt too damn good. Finally my penis head got too prickly and nervous to go on. She held on and kept me close until I stopped.

I rolled off and gave her some tissues and she was off to the bathroom and I was too. I got back before she did. When she did she said, "Do you know how much sperm there was. It came out forever. It was great. I can't believe I gave you an orgasm like that. We were hugging and kissing a little and talking, our bodies pressed fully. She put a leg over my hips and teased. I played with her tits. I slipped a hand down to her clit and flittered around to see if there was a reaction. There was.

"Cass," I said, "I would like to do something. Could you turn over on your back? It won't take long."

She said, "Sure." And did. She was half smiling, not knowing what it was for. I slipped down between her legs and got comfortable at her clit and mouthed her hood and started in. Before long she was knees up and moaning. I moved down to her clit and pushed the hood back and got around it. It was a nice size, not tiny. I had noticed that before. Not large or anything like that but big enough to work with easily. I started up a steady sucking and tonguing around the outside. The tongue is a little rough for a fully sensitive clit and it had been along for the ride mostly.

She had been fucked a long time after her first one and was fairly in range for a nice orgasm. About three or four minutes later she got active and was starting to get there. I sucked tight and hard and she was through the door. She thrust up lively and twisted left and right and got both hands on my head. She should have been biting a piece of wood but wasn't and let loose with some nice indicators of her pleasure. I ignored her and kept going until she could open her eyes and look down. Then I slowed down and sucked softer until it felt right then stopped and went up beside her.

She was blinking her eyes and looking at me. Eventually she laid her head on my shoulder and we rested.

Cass said, "Mom got me going. How was it?"

"Ah," I said, "Which part?"

"Mom suggested to get you to do the back and bottom scratch to get you into my pants," she said. "The turn over part was mine and the 'pull your pants down off your penis' was mine too. The next day when I talked to mom she said you needed an orgasm and I wasn't sure how so she explained it and I might have improvised some. She said we should take care of each other."

"It worked," I said.

"You still have to have an orgasm that I can watch and I also want to try oral and see if I can do that. I really don't know any of the particulars so you may have to experiment with me. Mom says you just love that kind of attention. I sure liked it when you did oral on me. You can do that anytime you want."

"Mom always liked the sofa for oral," I said, "each way."

"Is it ok if I asked if when mom did oral did she, you know, when you had an orgasm, did she, uh . . ."

"You mean did she do the deed." I said. "Sure did. From the very first time. I think she prefers to. She always seemed to look forward to that in her own special way. When I do oral on her I love the scent and she always was careful to wash away any perfume or powder or deodorant. Her natural flow of lubrication was fine with me. Is that what you wanted to know?"