Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thank you." She said. Just wondered. I'm still thinking about how sensual it felt from the first moment I pressed my pussy into your sack. Sorry I said pussy."

"It's ok to say pussy," I said, "Mom and I went through a few months where we would talk dirty to each other, as they used to say back then. We used pussy, dick, cock, fuck, and a few other choice sounding names. It was fun. There is no sex language so you just go with whatever you're most familiar or comfortable with. You have a nice pussy and it was a pleasure having my dick in it. Thank you very much."

She laughed delightedly. "Ok," she said. "I usually say dick and pussy and fuck so I guess we're in sync, in more ways than one."

I came ever so close to asking if I was the first but didn't. I was strongly sure I was. I hoped I wasn't the last and I hoped it wouldn't be too long before she found time and reason to venture into somebody's pants. We got back to normal routine. I seemed to have her pussy on my mind a lot. My dick told me to. Fucking A.

Two days later we went to another movie and she casually got us into really private seating and put her sweater in my lap. She sneaked a hand over and unzipped me and played with my dick for an hour and a half. What a movie. Gotta go see it again. I remember some parts and it seemed like a good one.

One evening I'm watching tv and reading, on the sofa, and she comes in and sits down near me. After a few minutes she slips her pants down about mid-thigh and leaves them there. She's reading through a magazine. A couple of minutes and she slips her hand down and plays with her clit and down to her pussy and back, Opening her legs and stretching her pants top. She doesn't say a word, just keeps playing.

I'm doing the peripheral vision thing and it's really got my dick up. She puts the magazine down and reaches her other hand over and plays with my dick. I'm into the mild thrusting range and put my head back and breath as steady as I can. She hasn't said a word or looked at me.

I finally look at her and she says, "Hi dad. I think you're very sexual excited." She's jacking my dick up and down casually, all the way to the top. "I think you probably could use an orgasm. Why don't you stretch out and I'll see what I can do? "

Without a word I did exactly that. She moves out of the way and I'm out flat. With her pants still down around her thighs she pulls mine off and unbuttons and takes off my top. She drops her pants off and pulls her top up and off and gets on her knees between my legs up fairly close. One hand on my balls and the other about three-quarters down the shaft she starts jacking slowly.

A little pre-cum gets out and she flicks it off with a finger and flicks her finger with her tongue. She moves back and sucks on the head a couple of times. That was nice. That was very nice. She gets up under my balls with her clit or something and starts a hip movement to beat the band. Pulling back she bent and put her almost closed lips on the head and slid down expanding as she went. She got her hips back into my lower crotch and raked it right up over my balls. I could feel her tuff and a lot of heat.

She got set comfortably and set about jacking me extensively. Sometimes I watched and sometimes I just breathed. Her crotch raking my sack was doing a job on me. Watching that hip action was too. She kept running a hand down to my butt crack and playing pin the tail on the donkey. This was getting to be serious sex.

Moving back she got her mouth around my dick just under the ridge and forced the foreskin up on the head and pulled it back down again, about four or five times. She got her mouth around the head and did some fancy sucking along with jacking action. Then she stuck a finger on my butt button and pushed and I shot sperm straight up in the air and it looped down just below my chest. I groaned loudly at that one and each one to follow. She kept going strongly until I ran out of either steam or sperm.

"Wow, dad, wow." She said. "I did it. You did it. I didn't think I could get it done but I did. That's something. Wow." She was smiling with very bright eyes. She dipped a finger in the sperm and tasted it and kept smiling. Cass was very happy. She got some tissues and cleaned my chest and wiped it with a damp cloth and dried it with a towel.

My dick was going down but she got her mouth on and sucked lightly for a few moments. She may have gotten some sperm. It felt very good. We got our stuff back on and visited like two neighbors and off to bed.

The next day she was off doing stuff and I was doing stuff and that evening she was back on the sofa. Same routine but she pulled her pants all the way off. This time I looked at her. She pulled my pants down under my butt and climbed on. In no time at all I had moved my butt out towards the edge of the sofa and she had my dick deep in her pussy, doing the deed. Fucking.

We were well into it and both breathing hard and she got off and knees on the floor attacked my dick. She had my balls in one hand, shaft in the other, head in her mouth. I had to thrust and she ranged with me, sucking and whipping my head with her tongue and lips. It was very lively. I tried to watch but spent about half my time head back and eyes closed.

I let go in what seemed like a volcano pit. It felt better than sex if that's possible. I must have sounded just like the night before. I did get to watch her some. She never faltered, just enjoyed the whole thing. All that sperm didn't seem to bother her. I saw her try to smile twice but she quickly got back to it. She stayed with it like before and this time we went to bed together.

The doctor's advice seemed to work. On both of us.