Stress Relief

Story Info
A sub and her Master play in the playroom.
7.3k words
4.15
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This submission is a collaboration with my very creative Dom/protector/friend DamonTames. Head on over to his page to check out his works. Different accounts of the same events, his side of the story in regular typeface, my side is in italics. Enjoy! ~ Charity

*

I'd had a stressful week and I was in a mood. I was in a mood when I went to sleep and I was in a mood when I woke up. I messaged my sub, "I'll be there in an hour, be waiting for me."

I am not an ogre; this was out of the blue so if she had something important to do I would alter my plan. I waited for her reply, and it came, "yes, Sir." There were no other instructions from me, which allowed her to prepare as she chose, but she's smart and could sense that this was not the best time to be overly creative or demure. I showered, dressed, cologned, and headed her way.

She's married, cool husband, but he's not into BDSM at all. They have an open marriage and host mostly vanilla play parties, but he's built her a playroom with the kinds of structures and toys for her to experience the domination she craves. I knew where she would be waiting. I wasn't sure how she would be waiting, but she knew it had better be pleasing. And it was. I walked in she was wearing an under bust corset, some long stockings, and sexy heels. She already had her wrist and ankle cuffs on as well as her favorite collar. She was kneeling, head to the floor, arms forward, ass nice and high, knees comfortably spread. I could see the dewiness of her skin from her shower; her hair was still damp. I circled her in silence, taking in her beauty.

-------

I was sitting in my studio, I had just laid out some leather straps to dry after being dyed, and balanced some plugs to set. I had received an order from a local kink club and was working to get collars, plugs and other play items created. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a message. I opened my phone and saw the text was from him.

"I'll be there in an hour, be waiting for me."

I looked back at my creations... I knew I had at least an 8 hour wait on the plugs, I could have a few hours of playtime and still finish the collars in time. I replied with a quick, "yes, Sir," and without waiting for a reply got up and made my way upstairs to shower and get dressed for him.

In the shower my thoughts wandered to the various types of play we might engage in and I found myself rubbing my pussy with my soapy fingers. As I bent down to wash my legs and feet I let my fingers slide down my clit and slip into my now aching pussy. I pump them in and out thinking about him fucking me with his handsome cock. As I stood up I let my fingers slide out and back up to my clit before letting my hand drop while the other reached for the shower head.

I turned the shower head to the massage feature and began rinsing myself off, letting the pulse linger longer on the places I hoped he'd nibble later. My neck, shoulder, nipples, clit... I stopped myself. I was getting close to an orgasm and didn't want to cum before he arrived.

Stepping out of the shower I can feel my clit throbbing in quick little pulses. I want to cum so badly, but I know I have to wait. I finished getting dressed and went down to my playroom. He was due any time now, so I wasted no time getting into a submission position to wait for him.

I hear him come in and can feel the tension that follows as he circles around me. He is stressed, I know it's been a rough week at work, he had a big project due. Today is going to be rough play. My pussy starts to get wet again and throb from the orgasm I denied myself.

-----

I walked to her toy wall and chose a wide tipped riding crop. I walked back to her and circled her a couple times, then dragged the corner of the crop's tip from her clit through her pussy. I pulled it out, saw what I was looking for, smirked to myself, put the crop near her face saying, "Look at this, slut. Look at how wet you are. One touch and the crop has your wetness on it. That's how naughty and slutty you are, isn't it?" She barely whispers her agreement but I continue as if she's not speaking, "Whatever modesty you thought you had, however secret you thought your desires were, your slutty little cunt has betrayed the truth. I know everything. I know what you want, what you ache for, what you deeply need, don't I?"

She faintly tries to answer again, but before those words are finished I am already slapping the crop squarely on her right ass cheek [X], "Don't I!"

"Yes, Sir!" she says louder.

"I [X] didn't [X] hear [X] you! [X]," the spanks landing liberally on all parts of her ass.

"Yes, Sir!!" she almost screams.

"What [X] is it [X] you [X] need [X]!"

"I need your domination, Sir! I need to be controlled and punished!! Please, Sir, I need your cock, your command!"

"Aaaaw," while using my patronizing voice, I bend down and stroke her back and ass. "I know you do." Then quickly shifting back to strict, "[X] Crawl your ass over to the mirror [X] Go! [X] Move [X]!"

------

He stops circling me and I can feel him standing behind me. Suddenly, I feel cool leather being swiped along my slit. I shudder from surprise. It isn't long before he is standing in front of me with my wide tipped crop. He scorns me for my slutty, needy pussy and shoves it in my face to look at. The usually matte leather is glossy where my pussy juices cling to it. Seeing the juices makes my pussy twinge and a soft, "yes, Master," escapes my lips in agreement to his narrative, but he continues as though uninterrupted.

He lifts the crop out of my face as he reminds me of my place. He knows what I want, and what I ache for, and hearing him tell me this thrills me every time. I need his domination. I begin to reply, "yes, Mas...." and he lands his first swat on my right ass cheek, THWACK!

It makes me jump but a wave of pleasure and excitement rolls through me. The blows are coming down hard and fast as he continues to demand my admission of my horribly slutty ways, and the understanding that only he knows how to tame my brazen pussy. I cry out as loud as I can that I need his domination, that I need his cock, and I need him to command me, to mold me into his. That I need these spankings, and I need him.

He stops and bends down to rub my back and my ass. It stings, but it also feels soothing. "Aww," he says to me. "I know you do." I love when he is sweet to me and I relax just slightly. He senses this, and quickly goes back to stern, THWACK! "GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THAT MIRROR!"

I whimper and begin to crawl....

-------

"Quicker! [X] Go! [X]," as I lord over her like a predatory cat and spank her across the room. "Face down again [X]," I command as she approaches the mirror; she immediately complies. "Legs apart. [X] Farther. [X] Farther [X]!" Her knees are spread wide, her back is arched and she is presented. I waste no time straddling her with her head behind me and her ass below. I begin sharp, targeted spanks with the crop directly on her clit. I vary the pace but maintain a good force on each swat, admonishing her the entire time. "Look at how slutty you are [X]. Look [X] at how aching [X] and slutty [X] you [X] are [X]!"

"Yes, Master, I am a slut, I am!" as her hips writhe.

"Oh [X] I know you are [X]. Get your pussy up! [X] [X]. Get [X] your [X] pussy [X] up! [X] Get it up [X]!"

"Yes Master, please! Pleeease! Please! I need to come! I'm going to come! I can't stop! Pleeeeease!!" She bucks, she pleads, she orgasms without permission.

As she lies writhing on the floor, she reaches out and hugs my ankle, pressing her head against my shoe, letting the orgasm fade while silently begging for mercy with her prostrations. I let her for a moment as I bend down and stroke her hair, and through the tenderness I say "you see, sub, this is what I'm talking about," and then quietly, but firmly, with a snap of my fingers, "on your feet."

-------

As I crawl over to the mirror I look up and see him in the reflection. He is close behind me, and with the crop in hand. He shouts, "Go!" and swings the crop. I instinctively flinch as he swings. He looks up and catches me looking at him in the reflection. He commands that I put my face down with another swat on the ass. THWACK! We are at the mirror now and I don't hesitate to follow his orders.

I can smell the EVO foam that covers the floor for comfort and I think to myself, "any moment now he is going to tell me to look up in the mirror." I go to lift my head, when he suddenly smacks my ass. THWACK! "Legs apart," he says with authority. "farther, FARTHER!" Each command is accompanied by a firm THWACK! on the ass with the crop. I can feel the heat building on my cheeks, and I'm sure that my ass is resplendent in shades of crimson and pink.

As soon as he is satisfied with my position, he straddles me facing backward. THWAP! The first swat on my clit is surprising and I jump, but I can feel the beginnings of my first orgasm creeping on. Thinking back to my shower reminds me how long I've been aching, and each pinpoint swat brings me closer to a greatly anticipated release. His voice is aggressive but soft, and when he demands the affirmation of how slutty I am; I give it freely. My legs start to give as I approach my orgasm and I decide to start begging before it's too late.

"Please, Master," I beg. "Please may I cum? Oh God, I'm not going to be able to hold it off, Master... please.... PLEASE. Please..." He is smacking my clit over and over, THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! I can't contain it any longer and I cum.

The release feels amazing as the heat that has been building in my clit finally boils over. The waves roll over every inch of my body, and my muscles give way. I collapse to the floor, and hug my Master's ankle. I rest my head on his shoe, and the cool surface comforts me as I begin to beg for mercy. "Please Master, I am so sorry, I tried to hold it, I really did. You have to believe me, Master. I couldn't hold it any longer. Master... I tried."

He is petting my head and pointing out that this is exactly why I get punished. I start hugging his ankle tighter and nodding my head yes to what he is saying. Suddenly I feel him stiffen and he snaps his fingers, SNAP! "On your feet, kitten."

My muscles are still shaky, but I manage to get up quickly and look to him for instruction.

-------

She pops up quickly, "Lock your fingers behind your neck."

"Yes, Master," she knows to arch her back, she knows her legs should be spread a little more than shoulder width, she knows her chin is to be up so I can easily attach the leash. She knows her eyes are to be cast down.

I circle her, letting my fingers stray, especially on her sides where her arms would be if I didn't command otherwise, letting her feel how vulnerable she is. My touches get lighter, and lighter, until I'm barely making contact at all. I move to the front of her. "Look at me." She lifts her gaze to meet mine, but I can tell she's having a little trouble holding it. "Look at how slutty you are. Your pussy has been drenched the entire time I've been here, probably for a half hour before I even came." She looks away, I slap her left tit with my right hand. "Look at me!" She immediate responds by looking at me again, a pleading, needy look on her face. I begin slapping her tits with both hands in no discernible pattern.

"When I [X] tell [X] you [X] to [X] look at me [X] you lift [X] your eyes [X] to mine [X], are we clear [X]?"

"Yes, Master"

"Are [X] we [X] clear! [X]!"

"Yes, Master! I am clear, Master! Look at you when you tell me to, Master!"

"If we are clear [X] then why [X] did you look away [X]?"

I let it sit for a beat of silence. "Because I was disobedient, Sir. I was naughty, and I... I disobeyed."

I give her another beat of silence staring into her eyes. "Stand here, look at yourself in the mirror." As she stares at her nakedness in the mirror, I take my time walking to the toy wall, replacing the crop with a paddle.

-------

"Lock your fingers behind your neck," he says to me. I immediately listen and like muscle memory, my back arches, and my legs spread. He is circling me and touching me lightly, it tickles slightly when he touches my sides, but I maintain my composure. The contrast from the spankings just a moment ago make these touches almost as torturous and as they get softer, my pussy starts to ache again.

He stops in front of me, and tells me to look at him. His stare is intense and hard. It's hard to keep eye contact, but I like looking at my Master and I do my best to hold his gaze. He is admonishing me for being so slutty "...... Your pussy has been drenched the entire time I've been here, probably for a half hour before I even came."

My eyes drop, "He couldn't know about the shower, right?" I think to myself. He slaps my tit and that snaps me back to reality. "Look at me!!" he says loudly.

I look up to him, pleading with my eyes for mercy. He begins slapping my tits as punishment for looking down. THWAP! THWAP! THWAP His slaps are making my nipples hard, and I find myself thinking about my needy pussy again. " ...... ARE. WE. CLEAR?!" he demands.

"Yes, Master! We are clear! I am to hold your gaze until you tell me otherwise, Master!" I plead.

"Then why THWAP! Did you look away, THWAP! Charity?" he asks me. My tits are starting to feel warm and my nipples are hard. I debate whether or not to tell him about the shower, and decide not to. I tell him instead that I am naughty and disobedient. He goes behind me and grabs my shoulders, squaring me in front of the mirror, and telling me to look at myself, while he walks over to the toy wall.

With his back turned, I turn slightly to examine his work on my ass. The way the pink from each swat layers and deepens to shades of red, becomes a form of abstract art that must be appreciated before it fades away much like sidewalk art that is stepped on all day long. I straighten out and look at my reflection in the mirror. I see movement and look up at him heading back toward me. He sees me and smacks his hand with the paddle. His display of dominance sends a wave of desire through me. My pussy is throbbing again, and I ache to feel his hands on me...

-------

Wider than a ping pong paddle, it is a kind of rubber that allows it to have a whipping motion. I apply it to her ass, "[X] What do you see?" She hesitates, not knowing how to answer. "I said [X] what [X] do [X] you [X] see?!"

"I see a slave, Sir, a slave."

"Good [X]," being right doesn't spare her the paddle, "what else?"

"I see a slut, a slut who is controlled by her pussy. A slut who needs a Master, who needs discipline."

"That [X] is [X] exactly [X] right [X]! You are slutty [X] and needy [X] and have no [X] self [X] control [X]. Luckily I'm here to discipline you, isn't that right?"

"Yes Master, thank you. Thank you for your guidance."

I reach between her legs and plunge two fingers inside her, speaking sternly, "Look at how wet you are." I pull my fingers out and put them to her mouth as she takes them in, "look at how naughty you are, my fingers are covered in your juices!" She nods with a look of both shame and need on her face, breathing heavy through her nose. "This is why I discipline you," I slap a tit. "Now you are going to stand here and watch yourself in the mirror while you finger yourself. Get your fingers in your pussy!"

She quickly reaches between her legs and begins rubbing her clit. I let go and begin pacing behind her with the paddle. "Finger that cunt [X], right now! Get your fingers in there! [X]. Look at yourself; [X] don't you dare [X] look [X] away [X]!" I'm not sure what's harder for her, keeping her balance, or keeping her eyes on her image in the mirror. She begins to moan. "Rub harder [X]!" Her hips are pressing forward and back. "Get your fingers in there!" [X] [X] [X]

"Master, please, I'm about to come, I can't stop it."

"Of course you can't! [X] You have no [X] self [X] control! [X] You are a slut-slave to the core, aren't you?!" [X] [X]

"Yes, Master, please let me come. Pleeeeease, please, please, please, please..."

"Come for me! [X] Right now [X]!" She orgasms as she stands, doing her best to keep her balance. "That's right, [X] come for me! [X] Right now! [X] Right! [X] Now [X]!" She moans out repeating gratitude, I can tell she's having trouble standing. "Okay, kneel." She goes down to her knees and rests her forehead on top of my left foot, grabbing my ankle with both hands. I give her a moment. Then, "Get your ass up on the horse!"

---------

As he approaches me, he slips his left hand around my hip and settles it just below my belly button. He pushes up against me and kisses my neck. When he pulls back, he pulls my hips with him and pushes me forward slightly with his right hand still gripping the paddle. "What do you see?" he asks me.

I hadn't considered this, and I looked in the mirror. I see me, naked, and bent slightly to offer my Master my ass. He is standing behind me, posed ready to swat. He has removed his shirt, but his pants are still on. He is fucking man candy, and my pussy twinges looking at him. We make eye contact, and he wiggles the paddle slightly for me to see before coming in full swing and repeating the question. "I said, THWACK! What THWACK! Do. You. THWACK! See?!" THWACK!

"I... I see a slave, Sir... A slave." I replied. He nods his head and demands that I continue. "I also see a slut, a naughty slut who can't control her slit and needs a Master who knows how to properly discipline me." I hang my head slightly as he continues to remind me how lucky I am to have his dominance, while continuing to rain blows on my now tender ass with the paddle. As I go to nod my head and reply, he grabs my hair and pulls just enough to lift my eyes to the mirror and holds me in that position. I am sure to look myself in the eye when I reply, "Yes, Master. Thank you for your guidance. I would be lost without you."

He lets go of my hair and reaches between my legs. I quiver slightly as his fingers brush my inner thigh. A gasp escapes my lips as he plunges his fingers inside my cunt hard and fast. He knows my pussy well and goes right for my g-spot. "Just look how wet you are!" he says. He presses hard for just a beat before releasing the pressure and sliding his fingers out of my pussy, making my legs quiver. He brings them up to my mouth and he slides them inside while he tells me what a nasty slut I am.

"I am. I am a naughty, needy slut." I think to myself, but cannot say with his fingers sliding gently in and out of my mouth. I nod my head, and give him a pleading look in the mirror. He slides his fingers out of my mouth and tells me this is why I need his discipline while slapping my tit.

I can feel chills run through my body as he tells me to look at myself in the mirror and finger my pussy. I immediately comply, but watch him as he watches my hand slide down my body between my legs. Once he is satisfied that I am following orders he begins to pace, slapping the paddle in his hand to grab my attention and remind me there is still more to come. I avert my gaze to my pussy in the mirror.

My pussy is warm and tender from being slapped, and my hand feels cool and comforting as I rub my lips. I explore deeper, and when my fingers find my clit they find it to be wet and inviting. I look at his reflection as I begin to rub, and he sees me. ""Finger that cunt, THWAP! Right now! Get your fingers in there! THWAP! Look at yourself. THWAP! Don't you dare THWAP! Look THWAP! Away! THWAP!" I whimper and begin to moan as I desperately finger my pussy. My legs feel weak as the orgasm starts to build and I try to keep my attention on my swelling pussy, but keep finding myself trying to catch peeks of him watching me. "Rub harder!" he commands and I feel the heat building.

12