Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to beg, "Please... Master, May I cum? Oh, please... I don't want to be disobedient again, but Master I don't think I can stop it... Oh fuck... Please, Sir... PLLEEAASSSEEE!" I look at him in the mirror and give him a pleading look. The orgasm is coming and I desperately want his permission this time.

With barely enough time, he grants it. "Cum for me, Slave." My whole body surges into my orgasm, and as I cum I start repeating thank you to my Master. I am vaguely aware of him swatting my ass and telling me to cum, my brain and senses have been taken over; all I can feel is the pulsing in my clit and the almost electrical feeling waves rolling through my body. My knees start to buckle and I'm having a hard time standing. I drop to my knees and crumple into a writhing mess at his feet. I grab his ankle with both hands and rest for a moment before he commands me to the horse.

-------

She moves with expediency, yet maintaining feminine grace; I get in one more smack with the paddle to encourage her. I return to the toy wall as she climbs on the leather horse and places her wrists and ankles where it is easy for me to secure her. I choose her "massager" and a slapper with a narrow dildo as a handle. I walk back to her on the horse, place the toys on a nearby table, then turning my attention to her I use one hand to spread her reddened ass cheeks and with the other I begin to lightly touch, but only barely enter, her ass and pussy. I do this "inspection" because I want her to feel somewhat like a pet or an object, something that I look over, a curiosity that I have complete access to.

After a few moments I crouch down near her face while I attach her wrist cuffs to the horse, "I want you to know, slave, as red as your ass is now, we've just begun. I am going to set your ass on fire, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master."

"Look at me." I emphasize the important words of my next sentence, "I'm going to set your ass on fire, and I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck your mouth, I'm going to fuck your pussy, and I'm going to fuck your ass with that little toy, do you understand me slave?"

"Yes, Master, please. Please fuck me, please spank me, please."

I walk to the table and grab both toys. "Pussy up." She arches, I push the vibrating massager against her clit, and she immediately begins to writhe. Then, admonishing her for being such a slut, I bring the slapper down on her ass over and over and over. There's no particular rhythm, but I give her no pause, no break, I just spank her ass and vibe her clit until she is pleading for release. "Please, Master, please let me come, please"

"No, you may not."

"Pleeeeease, please, please Master, please pleeeeease." She comes anyway, then expresses gratitude even though she was disobedient.

"You see [X], this [X] is [X] what [X] I'm [X] talking [X] about [X]!!! You [X] are such [X] a slutty whore [X]," she comes again, expresses gratitude again, "and this [X] is why [X] I [X] have [X] to punish you [X]!"

I turn the slapper and begin to fuck her ass with it, maintaining the vibe on her clit. She comes again, this time showing gratitude, but also begging for a moment, a break. I don't grant it. "I'll decide when you need a break, come again right now!" I pick up the pace with the toy, and she orgasms again. I show her mercy, remove the vibe, leave the slapper in her ass, walk back to the toy wall and grab the crop again, walk back to the front of the horse, and before she's really finished fully gathering her wits, say "In your mouth..."

-------

I rise, and head toward the horse at almost a prance; if I saunter, he will encourage me to go quicker. He still gets in one more swat on my ass (THWAP!) and the sting radiates deep. I reach the horse and climb on. He walks over to the toy wall to choose the next round of toys, and I am happy for the moment to collect myself. I turn my head to see what he is choosing and I see a massager and the slapper. The slapper is one of my favorite creations; I always love when a tool is multi-purpose. He starts to turn and I turn my head away. I wait with eager anticipation for what's to come next. The waiting makes me tingle. The first touch is always the best when I don't know when it's coming.

I don't have long to wait before I feel his hand grab my ass. My ass is already on fire and his hand feels cool. It sends a shiver through my body and I am aroused again. He begins to lightly touch me and just barely penetrates me with his fingers. I can feel him staring at my most private places, and I feel exposed, and just slightly embarrassed.

He finishes toying with my holes and crouches down. He circles and attaches my cuffs to the horse and only in that moment did I realize my wrists were hanging right where they should be. He tells me that we have just begun, and my ass is going to get a lot redder. I gulp internally, and my pussy tingles again. I manage to say, "Yes, Master."

He continues, "Look at me. I'm going to set your ass on fire, and I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck your mouth, I'm going to fuck your pussy, and I'm going to fuck your ass with that little toy, do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Master!" I reply. "Please fuck me, I want to feel your cock pressing on my throbbing clit from the inside. I want you to adorn my flesh with your dominance, Master! Please spank me! Please..." He walks around to the other side of the horse and tells me to put my pussy up. I get into the proper position to present myself for him. I hear the buzzing of the massager and my clit starts to swell at the sound. He begins to rub my clit with the massager and immediately I feel another orgasm building.

He starts to smack my ass with the slapper. I writhe with every blow, and I can feel my orgasm rapidly approaching. I start begging for my orgasm. "Master, May I please cum for you? I want to be your good girl Master. Pretty, pretty please may I cum for you?"

"No you may not," he replies matter-of-factually.

I can feel the waves of my orgasm coming to the surface and his denial of my orgasm makes me squirm. I keep begging, "Oh Fuck, Master... Please..... Please Master I don't think I can hold on much longer, Pleeaaassseee...." My pleading gives way to whimpers as the orgasm rolls over me. I know I am going to be in trouble for coming without permission, but I offer gratitude anyway so as to not be in trouble for both. "Thank you, Master." I say this with my head hung because I know I was disobedient. I was a naughty slut.

He begins to slap my ass again and scold me for my disobedience, "You see (THWAP!), this (THWAP!) is (THWAP!) what (THWAP!) I'm (THWAP!) talking (THWAP!) about (THWAP!)!!! You (THWAP!) are such (THWAP!) a slutty whore. (THWAP!)" Before I can catch a word in to speak, my clit betrays me and I orgasm again. I thank my Master again and the spankings continue for a moment longer before I feel something cold and wet on my asshole.

He had lubed up the dildo end of the slapper and was now thrusting it in and out of my ass. My body has not yet recovered from the last two orgasms and I feel the next one approaching rapidly. The dildo feels so good sliding in and out, and he is maintaining a constant vibe on my clit. I orgasm again. My body shivers from head to toe and my muscles falter. The vibe from the massager feels uncomfortable against the intensity of the orgasm and I need a moment to breathe. I thank my Master again, and this time I beg for a break.

He does not grant it and demands another orgasm. He clicks my massager up to a higher setting, and increases his pressure on both my clit and ass. I feel the orgasm building at my clit and lower stomach. As my body gives way I lose any conscious thought outside of the orgasm and my body dissolves into the horse as my muscles give way. He removes the vibe, but I can feel the throbbing of my clit as though the vibe was still there. He leaves the slapper in my ass as he goes to the toy wall to put the massager in the bin of toys to be cleaned. I want to look to see what he is grabbing but I can't will my head to turn. I don't have to wait long to find out as he approaches the front of the horse with the crop hanging from his hand. "In your mouth," he says to me

-------

I unzip my pants and release my cock, grab her by the hair to position her head forward where I want it and, without ceremony or subtlety, I enter her mouth just enough to go to the back of her tongue. I'm not a "choke her with my cock" type; I like seeing sweet submissive expressions while my cock is in her mouth. Comfortably in her mouth feels just as good as pressed down her throat.

I apply the crop to her ass, "that's right [X] ... suck it [X] ... suck that cock, slave, [X]," as I purposefully slide my manhood in and out - not too fast, not too slow. "That's right, slave [X], we're going to be here for a bit [X] and you aren't going anywhere. [X] There's no place you'd rather be, right [X]?" she shakes her head a little, "you want this cock, don't you [X]?" she nods. "You want this cock nice and hard don't you? [X] You want it deep in your pussy, don't you slave?" More nodding and sucking. "There you go. That's what we want." I pull my now fully erect member out and hold it to her lips for a few final kisses. I begin the slow walk to position myself behind her.

-------

I hear his zipper as he unzips his pants and releases his cock. His hands run through my hair and it sends tingles through my body and gives me goosebumps. He grips my hair at the base and pulls my head up, and without a word he slides his cock into my mouth. I flatten my tongue and press it up against his cock ever so slightly as he slides in and I feel his body tremble just slightly, and just for a moment. As his cock reaches the back of my tongue, he swats me with the crop. (THWACK!) This makes me start just slightly, and perks me up. He is telling me to suck his cock as he lays more swats across my ass (THWACK!) and I do, eagerly.

As he slides in and out, I wrap my tongue around him, alternating sides with each thrust. He is still swatting me with the crop (THWACK!) as he tells me I'm not going anywhere. This makes my pussy wet despite the fact that my clit is still throbbing from the last set of orgasms. He asks me if there is anywhere else I'd rather be and I shake my head no, while vocalizing a, "no, Master." best I can.

"That's good, kitten... You want this cock nice and hard don't you? You want to feel it deep in your pussy, don't you slave?" I nod my head and vocalize some more. I can tell he enjoys this because his thrusts get ever so slightly quicker when I do. This makes my pussy ache a little, and as his cock becomes hard in my mouth I start anticipating the moment when I feel it sliding against the walls of my pussy.

As he slides his cock out of my mouth, he stands there a moment to let me kiss it. I kiss the tip and flick it gently with my tongue and the suck just the tip of his cock back in to my mouth. I push it out with my tongue and give it a final kiss before he starts making the painstaking slow walk to my backside. My pussy is dripping wet at the thought of him sliding inside me.

-------

When I get behind her I see the slapper has fallen out and is lying on the horse; I give her ass one smack with it, lay it on her back, spread her ample cheeks, and bury my tongue in her rosebud and my fingers in her pussy; she lets out a moan and writhes. Short tongue bursts with constant fingering gets her close to orgasm. I push my pants to my thighs, slip on a condom, tongue-fuck her ass one more time, yank her back to the edge of the horse, and bury my cock deep inside of her; she comes immediately. Any pretense that she's going to be able to wait for permission is over, she will come as often as I want and I show her no mercy.

I begin to fuck her and spank her ass with my bare hand until my hand is stinging. I scold her for being the needy slut that I want her to be; that I trained her to be. Her ass cheeks are radiating heat as I slam my cock into her. I get close to coming so I push my cock all the way in and hold her until the feeling passes, "don't you fucking move, slave [X]!", and then I go back to assaulting her pussy some more. Her orgasms come throughout. At one point I pull all the way out to keep myself from orgasm, and when the feeling passes I shove back in. Her pussy is going to be sore and used when I'm done. I bury my thumb deep in her ass and the image of it is too much. I grip her hips with both hands and we hold and spasm together. Moments pass, neither of us speaks. I can tell she is about to say something to lighten the intensity but I snap my fingers and bring her back to the moment.

-------

The wait is agonizing, but I dare not turn my head to peak. Instead, I rest it on the horse. Just as my thoughts start to shift, I am snapped back to the moment by the fresh sting of the slapper making contact with my ass. (THWACK!) He sets the slapper on my back and the contrast of the warm leather and the cool handle gives me a shiver. As it rolls down my spine I feel him enter my ass with his tongue. The sting of having my ass penetrated feels amazing and I barely have time to process this before I feel his finger slide inside my cunt. I cry out in pleasure and start to writhe.

He slides his tongue in and out of my ass quickly and fiercely. Each time the sting of penetration creates a new wave of pleasure, I can feel myself getting close to another orgasm. I whimper and writhe as I try to hold it off. He pauses for a moment and I am thankful for the chance to collect myself. I peek now and see him slipping on a condom; I know his cock is going to be buried deep in me soon and the thought alone is enough to make my pussy ache. I turn my head away just in time, I feel his tongue penetrating my ass again, this surprises me as I was expecting his cock and it brings me to the brink of orgasm. I feel his warm hands grip my hips and pull me to the edge of the horse. He slides his cock inside me hard and fast.

I orgasm immediately, crying out, "Thank you, Master!" but it goes unheard over the sound of him smacking my ass. (THWACK, THWACK, THWACK!) He spanks my ass with no mercy and each thrust with his cock fills me and presses on the innermost parts of my pussy.

My orgasm rolls into another and another but he doesn't give me a moment's grace. He reminds me of my place, and demands my reply. "You are such (THWACK!) a needy little (THWACK!) SLUT! (THWACK, THWACK!) Just like I trained (THWACK!) you to be, isn't (THWACK!) that (THWACK!) right, kitten?! You need this dominance, don't you?? ANSWER ME! (THWACK!)"

"Yes, Master!!" I cry out. "Yes, I need you! Please Master, adorn my flesh with your dominance. Put me in my place, tame this brazen slit, and train it to obey you!"

He slams his cock into me and holds me tight, saying, "Don't you fucking move, slut. Don't (THWACK!) you (THWACK!) fucking (THWACK!) Move!" I nod my head, but he is already thrusting again. The orgasms are making me lightheaded, and I'm certain if this goes on much longer I am going to pass out. I feel his thumb enter my ass, and as the electric waves roll through my body I can feel him spasm inside of me. We both hold our positions, letting the feelings wash through us.

We stay this way in silence for several moments and my thoughts turn to a TV show where the couple had to climax together to complete a magic spell. As I go to make a joke he snaps his fingers and I remember that I am still in a submissive position and decide against it.

-------

In silence I pull out, pull my pants up, circle her undoing her restraints, help her off the horse, and then silently check her to make sure her extremities are all good, nothing has fallen asleep (I give her a quick massage at her main joints). I turn her so that I can see her beautiful, heated ass and I give it a few squeezes and feel the warmth. I leave her standing there and I go sit in the master's chair, I look back at her and she's already watching me. I snap and motion, she comes and sits at my feet on a pillow and lays her head in my lap. I stroke her hair, and we sit in silence for a few more minutes. I let her suck my thumb.

-------

I shudder as he slides his cock out of my aching, used slit, and my muscles grow weak. I flex to keep myself upright as he goes through and undoes my restraints. He pulls me off the horse, and checks to make sure I can stand before massaging my knees, hips, shoulders and wrists. I watch in my dazed state as he makes his way over to his chair.

It's a chair picked special by him to be our place of rest after play. As he sits and gets comfortable, I wait for him to motion me over. He looks back at me and catches my attention. Snapping his fingers, he motions for me to come sit at his feet, and I am happy for the rest. I make my way over to him quickly but carefully. There is a pillow there picked out special by me and I curl up on this resting my head in his lap. He strokes my hair, and though we sit in silence I can hear his voice in my head telling me I am a good girl and he is so proud of how strong I am. This thought soothes me and I could nap just like this with my body in his care. He rubs my lips with his thumb before pressing it into my mouth, and I know this means our play date is over and it is almost time to return to my crafts.


12