Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the sticky, disgusting stocking from off of my eyes and lay on my back staring up at the ceiling. With one hand I massaged my filthy tits, and the other slipped gently into my pussy. I felt familiar warmth meet me as I pushed two fingers inside myself, my other hand joining its twin between my legs to make insistent circular motions on my clit. I came hard, picturing myself lying on the floor naked, covered with jizz, with an aching jaw and destroyed face of makeup.

I lay there for a bit, enjoying the blissful haze I had entered into. Smiling to myself, I gathered up my things and slowly got dressed. I must have looked almost comical; all of my clothes were completely soiled, my hair was completely disheveled and knotted, and I was wearing only one stocking. I slipped on my stiletto heels and picked up my handbag, and managed to walk out of the bathroom with a much more confident stride than I had any right to. As much strain as I had just put my body through, I had gotten everything I had come for and much, much more.

The truckstop was not quite as deserted as it had been when I left. I suppose it made sense that the truckers had wanted to stick around and see their bathroom whore do the walk of shame; but what they got from me was anything but shameful. I walked out of the dirty building tall and proud, swaying my wide hips just as teasingly as when I had entered earlier. Without looking around, I imagined the shocked looks on their faces. As always, I was their queen and they knew it. Just because they had gotten at me without a flimsy wall between us hadn't changed a thing.

I unlocked my car and slowly drove into the night. All of the stress from my job had totally dissipated, and I felt more in control than ever. My throat was raw, and I had completely ruined a perfectly good suit and lingerie set, but the sense of gentle calm I felt was absolutely worth it. I was the happiest cocksucker in the world.

12