Stress Relief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, she started touching her once more. Her ample chest, her slender waist, her hard abs. All of it leading down to something that Ari wouldn't dare to look at, otherwise she'd be led astray.

But, as she started to massage the front of Nia's thighs, it was the scent that hit her. A musky scent, but equally sweet as before. It smelled like sex. It smelled like something Ari wanted.

"Maybe..." She thought to herself. And then, the train of thought departed.

She decided that she needed to do something here. Not just for herself, but for Nia. It hit her that this whole time was a trial period. Nia still hadn't made her mind up on whether or not she'd keep Ari as an employee. What that meant was that Ari had to impress her. Ari had to make her happy.

And what other way could match what she had in mind?

So, gulping, she reached down and her palm grazed Nia's shaft. The futa's eyes sprang open.

"W-What?"

"Don't worry," Ari said, brightly. "This is normal. It's, uh, how I deal with this."

Nia stared at her for a moment but when Ari wrapped all of her fingers around the woman's cock and moved just an inch up, she sighed and closed her eyes again.

"A-Alright." Hearing a nervous Nia had quickly become Ari's favorite thing. But she couldn't focus on that right now. She had something to do, something to finish.

She began moving. Ari was no saint, she'd had sex with plenty of people and by now she knew that handjobs were an art form. She had to apply just the right pressure, move the right distance. She couldn't just do it like a savage.

So, she twirled her thumb over the tip of Nia's dick a few times. Nia's mouth was open now as she breathed heavily.

"So far so good." Ari reached down and ran a finger over the slit of Nia's pussy. It clenched up and Ari caught her toes curling. Now, Ari's heart was thumping so forcefully against her chest that she couldn't hear her own thoughts.

Finally, she began the handjob properly, masturbating Nia with her right hand. With her left, she started playing with the woman's chest.

"The point is to relax, right?" Ari asked.

"Mhm."

"So, what better way to relax?" She asked in a whisper.

"Fuck, fuck..." Nia mumbled as Ari kept her hand moving. When she looked at Nia's beautiful cock, she felt the urge to bend down and lick it. Even if just a little. The issue, of course, was, that she couldn't.

Because if she did, this would turn into something that she couldn't justify to herself. Right now, she was a girl in a relationship giving her potential boss a handjob with more care and softness than anything she did for Jake.

If she took it a step further, she wouldn't be able to live with herself. After all, the reason she was doing this was to secure the job. At least, that's what she told herself.

Ari could feel that Nia's dick was getting harder and harder, she should have been close but she wasn't orgasming yet. Why?

"It's okay to cum, you know."

"Are... Are you sure?" Nia was panting now.

"Yeah."

"You won't be grossed out?" Where did that come from? Ari raised a brow.

"Nope. Go ahead, let it go."

Like a dam breaking, it only took a few more pumps from Ari for Nia to release.

"FUCK!" Her abs clenched and her hand reached out to clutch Ari's wrist so hard it nearly hurt, but Ari wasn't about to stop. She kept moving until she saw spurts of white come out of Nia's dick and fall onto her hand.

Nia breathed heavily as Ari softly kept moving up and down. Nia had her eyes closed, which gave Ari the courage to bring her hand up and lick a little bit of that liquid off. She desperately wanted to know how it tasted coming from the futa and she couldn't hold herself back.

"Holy shit..." As Ari swallowed a bit of it, she pulled away. This was a very dangerous position she was in.

"Well, that's it." She said, putting as much distance between herself and Nia's dick as she could. "Do, uh, do you want to talk about the job?"

"The job?" Nia blinked. "R-Right. The job." She waved Ari off. "Consider yourself hired. You can, um, you can show yourself out. I need to take a nap. I'll text you."

"Oh, uh, okay."

As she picked up her stuff and left, she felt Nia's eyes on her.

In the end, she had secured the job. Nia wanted her back at her office on Wednesday.

Of course, she couldn't avoid the reality that she'd just gotten someone off, someone who wasn't her boyfriend. That said, she regretted nothing. This was by far and away the greatest opportunity she'd received.

If she had to do it again, she wouldn't. Not because she was in the wrong or anything, but because if she did, she wouldn't have the willpower to prevent herself from actually cheating on Jake.

God, she was fucked, wasn't she?


12