Stress Relief Ch. 02

Story Info
Ari takes things a step further.
3.9k words
4.76
27k
70

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and Ari made a beeline for the living room. She found Jake lying on the couch, on facetime with someone.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you too." He told someone. Ari barely even heard him. All she could think about was toned abs and red eyes.

She snatched his phone and hung up the call.

"Hey, what the f-"

Her lips were on his before he could finish the sentence. Ever since she left the office, sex was all that was on her mind. Preferably with the businesswoman who had just hired her, but she could settle for-

No, where are these thoughts coming from?

"Fuck me." She said, tracing a path down his body with kisses. "Please?"

"Ari, stop." He pushed her off.

"W-What?" She was stunned.

"I'm going to see a friend tomorrow, I gotta get up early."

"Seriously?" She stood up. "But, we haven't done anything in..."

"See you tomorrow, babe."

"... Alright."

She didn't know what had just happened. Come to think of it, when was the last time they'd done anything together? If they weren't screwing, what was the difference between their relationship and that of basic roommates? Hell, roommates tended to split the rent, she was paying for everything on her own though.

When they'd gotten together, around a year afterward Jake had offered to stay with her and Ari let him. She thought this meant he'd find a job, pay his fair share and lift his weight but mostly he just sat around texting and talking to people who weren't even her.

And who was that girl he was Facetiming? Ari knew most of Jake's friends but not her. Well, whatever. She wasn't about to force him to do anything he didn't want to, but, that left her pussy with a burning desire that, sadly, would have to be satisfied in the shower.

--

She woke up with Jake hogging the sheets.

"Fuck." With a yawn, she got out of the bed and paced over to the kitchen. "Let's see, what can I make for breakfast?" Her phone buzzed. She'd forgotten that she left it out here.

Nia: Hello

Nia: I just wanted to let you know that last night gave me the best sleep I've had in months. I guess you really are worth every penny.

Ari didn't notice that a smile bloomed on her face naturally. How lucky was she to be able to say that she knew this woman? It made her (temporarily) forget everything Jake-related.

Ari: hiii

Ari: im glad to heaar that.

Ari: wish I could say the same

Nia: What's wrong?

Ari: nothing, just

She nearly said something about Jake, but her hands stopped. Why? It wasn't like she was embarrassed or anything about having a boyfriend. Ah, maybe she just didn't want Nia to feel guilty about what happened. If she learned that Ari was in a relationship, she might be too uncomfortable with everything to keep having her over.

Yeah, that was probably it.

Ari: i dunno

Ari: just didn't get much sleep tbh

Nia: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Nia: Well...

Nia: If you want, we could visit that coffee shop again. Or we could get something to eat elsewhere.

Nia: It's up to you, sweetheart :)

God, this woman wasn't exactly hiding her interest. And that made things feel all the more exciting for Ari. She was glad to be able to get to know and befriend Nia. That's all this was, after all. Just her making a new friend.

"Jake?" She called out to the bedroom. Didn't he have to wake up early today or something?

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I'm leaving." She declared.

"Okay."

Ari shook her head and picked up her things. Dressed in just a tank top and jeans, she left the house thinking about nothing but red eyes. Nia ended up telling her to come to a small restaurant a few streets away. Did this mean that Nia lived close to her? She couldn't imagine that, but it would be cool if she did. Maybe they could hang out or something.

If Nia wanted to be friends, that was. Maybe she was only inviting Ari over to talk more business. A change of schedule or something. She tried to push that thought back as she stood outside the strange restaurant.

"Ari?"

She should have prepared herself. When she turned, she found Nia approaching, wearing sweatpants, sunglasses, and her hair tied into a ponytail. She was simply not ready for such a casual version of the businesswoman she'd met yesterday.

Focus! Friends! Just friends!

"Hi." Ari smiled shyly as Nia opened her arms like she was coming in for a hug. Great. More contact. That wasn't going against Ari's plan at all.

"It's good to see you." Nia sounded genuine. Ari smiled into her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around the futa.

"And you. I mean, you are my boss now so I can't really answer any other way, can I?"

"No, you can't. Good to know I've hired someone smart." Nia grinned and gestured at the building near them. "Shall we?"

"What is this place?"

"Just a diner I discovered in my college years."

"Yes, yes." Ari nodded sagely. "Your college years which happened so long ago. Almost, what, five years? A whole lifetime."

"Definitely feels that way when you're in charge of a company."

"Shouldn't you be working on that, by the way?" Ari raised a brow, worried that she was intruding in her boss's time.

"Well, the best part about owning the damn company is I get to take breaks whenever I want to." Nia shrugged.

"That does sound pretty good," Ari replied as they made their way over to the cashier.

"What would you like, Ari?" Nia asked.

"I'll pay for it, thank you." She reached for her wallet but Nia stopped her.

"You did more than enough for me yesterday," she said with kind eyes, "I'm just returning the favor."

Wow. She actually went and referenced it? Ari knew Nia was fairly sure of herself, but to just bring up what she thought was a little awkward was pretty brave. Or, maybe Ari only felt it was awkward because of her whole... Situation.

"You're sure?"

"Hm, well, now that you think about it I'm not sure my wallet could handle it. Let me check." Nia responded with heavy sarcasm and Ari chuckled.

"Fine, fine. Be my guest, then."

"Very well." She turned to the cashier. "Hey, Lisa."

"Oh? Nia, what's up?" The cashier looked like her energy had just spiked when she saw the rich woman in front of her. She turned to Ari with an equally kind smile as the one she threw at Nia. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lisa."

"Ari. You know each other?"

"Yeah, we met in college," Lisa explained. "I'd say I know her pretty well." The way Lisa winked at the end of that made her sentence seem less than innocent.

Oh. Well, shit.

"Don't scare her away, we just wanna buy breakfast." Nia didn't sound too angry but there was a warning in her tone.

"Sorry, so, what will it be?"

"Omelet for me. You?" Nia asked Ari.

"Eggs and bacon?"

"Noted." Lisa smiled and after paying, the two sat down at a table close to the windows.

"So..." Ari started when they were settled in. A part of her was almost afraid to hear the answer to her question. "You really enjoyed the massage?"

"Not really. I just like to pay mediocre employees thousands of dollars a month. The more subpar, the better, actually."

"You're an ass." Ari tried to stop herself from laughing, but she failed.

"Oh well. If I were gorgeous and smart and kind it wouldn't be fair, right?"

Ari shook her head but pressed again.

"Really though, you liked it? All of it, I mean."

Nia seemed to understand what she meant. She reached forward and placed her hand over Ari's gently. Nia had been joking earlier, but Ari was inclined to agree. This woman was beautiful, intelligent, and kind. It wasn't fair.

"Yes." Nia nodded definitively. "I enjoyed it... Quite a bit actually. Did, uh, did it bother you?"

"What?" Ari blinked.

"Having to do that, I mean." Nia pulled back. "I mean, I can't imagine it must have felt good to jack off a girl you'd only met a few hours ago because she got hard during a massage." Nia chuckled.

Now, it was Ari's turn to let Nia know.

"I..." She nearly said she'd do it again if she could. That would have been catastrophic. Yesterday, it took everything she had not to just mount the woman. If she had to do it again, she would, of course, but she didn't need to make the situation worse for herself. "My priority is that you feel as good as possible. If that means... Yeah, jacking you off, then that's just part of the job then."

She thought she answered as diplomatically as possible.

"So... Tomorrow." Nia's eyes were glinting with something. "Could I ask you to do it again?"

Holy fuck. This woman did not hold back.

"I mean," Nia quickly stepped in, "I wasn't lying about the sleeping thing. I woke up today the most relaxed I'd been in forever. If I could have that more frequently, then why not? Right?"

"Yeah..." Ari looked away. "Yeah, I could do it again."

"Thank you. I'll raise your salary too." Nia replied.

"N-No, that's not necessary."

"I want to compensate you appropriately." Ari bit down on her lip. She couldn't hold herself back from saying what came out of her mouth next.

"Just being with you is compensation enough. You're, uh, really cool, I mean." She cursed herself in her mind. "Just tell her you'll bend over for her right now if she wants you to, while you're at it." She thought.

"Oh." Nia exhaled. "Well, if you're sure."

Their food arrived shortly afterward. They talked about a few things while they ate. Apparently, Nia was actually very much into sports. Specifically, basketball. Ari told her about her relationship in high school, which Nia asked about for some reason. But mostly, all Ari could think about was easing her excited heart. She wanted tomorrow to come now.

And eventually, tomorrow did arrive.

--

"Okay, okay." Ari breathed in. "Just do the same as yesterday. She couldn't have gotten tired of it already. Give her a normal, wholesome massage and go home to your boyfriend."

There was something intensely disappointing about that thought. When the elevator's dinged, indicating her stop, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened them again.

Nia was outside her office, leaning against her door. in the dimly lit hall, she looked like something out of a dream. When she saw Ari, she grinned and walked up to hug her before Ari could process it.

"Long time no see," Nia said.

"We've literally been texting since yesterday," Ari stated. In part, that was because Jake came home at around midnight, so Ari didn't have anyone to talk to.

"And yet the gap between your visits has left my muscles in utter deterioration."

"You've been reading poems or something?"

"You did say I was a hopeless romantic." Nia stuck her tongue out and pulled Ari into her office. "What can I say, I'm excited."

"You are?"

"Yes." Nia sounded so cheerful. "Our last appointment left a very good impression on me."

"Okay. So, you want to get straight into it?"

"Yep."

Ari nearly passed out when Nia pulled her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra. She'd seen them already, but God, her chest was wonderful to both touch and look at. As Nia started to undress fully, Ari walked away to distract herself, putting her equipment on a table.

When she was done laying out her towel, her gloves, and the oil, Nia was fully naked, lying face down on the massage table she had bought.

"You don't want the towel?" Ari asked.

"What's the point?" She asked. "You've seen my merchandise already."

"I guess so." Ari took a shaky breath.

"Nope. You're not going to end up getting fucked by your new boss on the glass walls looking down at Lowlight City like this is some kind of movie. Get that shit out of your head." She thought.

"Coming."

"Finally." Nia cooed as Ari made her way over.

"Okay." She thought. "This will be fine. This will be..."

It wasn't that she'd forgotten how Nia looked because she hadn't. In fact, it was all she'd been able to think about since that first massage. Rather, the reason she was frozen on the spot was that she wasn't prepared to have that image be made into reality again, so soon.

On the table, Nia's body was laid out like a golden river. Her skin dipped and indented because of her toned muscles, her butt rose off the table like a pair of hills that descended into the oceans that were her smooth legs. Of course, under that cute little ass was a flaccid dick that was making Ari's mouth water. She wanted to see it harden. She wanted to feel it in her.

But, she had a job to do and a relationship to keep.

She placed the oil on her hands and started with her shoulders. Feeling them again, Ari couldn't help but be amazed that this woman was still single. Well, maybe she was single because she had so many options she didn't want to tie herself down to one person. That would make a lot of sense, actually.

"Mm..." Nia hummed contentedly and Ari smiled.

"How was the rest of your day?" She asked, trying to make conversation as her hands roamed down.

"Nothing much happened. Ah!" Ari pressed into her sides and got the reaction she had hoped for. "Um, well, I settled a deal with a rival company. Aside from that, let's see..."

In all honesty, Ari was barely listening. Her mind was full of "oh my god, that ass" thoughts.

"I had pizza for the first time in a while."

"Oh? That's awesome." Ari replied.

"It was just as good as I remembered. Had to run for an hour though, to sweat the calories off."

"I'd say it was worth it."

"What? The running, or the pizza?"

"Both." Both girls laughed as Ari's hands landed at Nia's hips. Although she'd been thinking about Nia's butt for most of this, all of Nia's body was a pleasure to feel.

"Wow," Nia said with wonder in her tone. "You're seriously really good at this."

"Thanks," Ari replied lowly as she started touching her legs, skipping her butt and going for her thighs.

"No, really." Nia continued. "How were you struggling for work? You're wonderful."

"Ha, I don't really know." Ari shrugged, though Nia couldn't see it being face-down and all. "I guess I can be a bit picky sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't want to settle for any bad contracts or sketchy jobs. And when you're a freelance massage therapist, that's mainly all you get."

"It's never good to settle," Nia replied. Obviously, because she didn't know Ari had a boyfriend, she didn't mean anything by it. That said, the words stung Ari. Was she settling? She hadn't ever wondered whether she could do better or not.

Jake had always been enough. Not a great boyfriend, but not a bad one either.

"Oh!" Ari pressed harshly on Nia's calves. "Hahaha, that shocked me a little."

"Sorry."

"No, it was good." Nia sighed and closed her eyes again. "Definitely good."

"Okay, coming back up now."

"Finally."

When Ari went to touch the realm of glory she'd been waiting for, she paused. Oh. It actually happened again. Nia was hard. Of course, that meant that when it would be time for the frontal massage...

Nope. Ari didn't need to think about that just yet. She could push that off for a few more minutes.

Well, here it was. The main course, as far as she was concerned. She reached for both cheeks and felt dams of pleasure break inside of her when she touched them. It was like touching God's clouds in heaven, or some other cheesy shit like that. Kneading them, squeezing them greedily, she saw Nia's toes curl.

"You sure like that spot, huh?" Nia asked. Oh shit. Did she go too far? Ari gulped.

"Uh, I just think it's important."

"I'll bet." Nia chuckled. "Don't mind me, keep going."

"Sure." Ari's body moved against her will. She leaned close, stuck her tongue out, and just barely managed to stop herself from licking Nia's skin.

It was downright painful how badly she wanted her.

"Okay!" She had to cut herself off from spending any more time on her butt. "Front time."

"Alright." Nia turned and Ari's mouth heart pounded. "Go ahead."

Nia's cock was standing up proudly. Nia had the gall to put on a smirk too like she knew why Ari's hands were shaking. Well, that was probably because she did know. Still, she closed her eyes just as she had last time.

"Okay." Ari thought. "Just jack her off." She started to rub the woman's chest. "You do that, and all this pent up 'fuck me' energy will go away. Right?"

God, Nia looked incredible under her. She felt just as good as she looked too. That was the crazy part. Ari skipped her crotch and went to her thighs again. Nia let out a displeased sound, but Ari didn't stray. She needed this massage to end with that part, otherwise, she was coming out of this place with a sore pussy and she had no business doing that.

Yeah, she accepted it. As she squeezed the golden skin under her hands, spreading the oil on it and watching it shine in response, she accepted it. She was immensely attracted to her. Denying it wasn't going to get her anywhere, especially when she'd signed a contract for an entire year.

What she needed to do now was come up with a plan. Satisfy her urges just enough so that she could walk home, get herself off privately, and come back without wanting too much. She hoped Jake would help with that, even if two nights ago, he hadn't.

As she touched Nia's feet, Ari saw precum dripping down Nia's dick. A dangerous thought made its way into her mind.

"I want to lick it off." She cursed herself as soon as the thought appeared.

Tracing a path up her legs, slowly, she couldn't keep stalling. It was time.

Suddenly, it was like everything else in the room had disappeared. All that was left was Ari, the table and Nia on it with her cock fully erect. She gulped and reached for the object of her desires.

When she felt it, Nia's hot stick in her palm, she felt relief wash over her. She closed her own eyes, trying to appreciate the sensation of having Nia's male part in her hands. "Fuck." She thought. "I needed this, I needed this so badly."

Nia's pussy was wet underneath too. She decided to show it some love too, dragging her finger along its folds.

"Oh, god." Nia sighed.

"Relax," Ari said. "Just feel it all." She was half-talking to Nia, half-talking to herself.

"Goodness." Ari opened her eyes just long enough to see Nia biting her lip. She wanted to kiss her, to take that lip into her own mouth and tug on it.

Instead, she started to move her hand up and down. Slowly. If she ended this as quickly as she had the last time, she'd leave herself wanting too much. She wanted to savor this moment. Enjoy it as much as Nia was. Looking back at her pussy, Ari moved her other hand in a circular motion, pushing on it without fully fingering her.

She looked back up at Nia's face. What would happen if Nia opened her eyes? Would she be looking up at the ceiling or at Ari? If that did happen, Ari was sure she'd hop on top of her and let the futa have her way. It was good that they were closed.

She sped up just a little. She could handle this. She could jack Nia off and keep her sanity. She could finger her pussy and not just get up and put her own pussy over Nia's face to 69 her.

She could have kept herself in check. Then, she felt something liquid on her hand. Her eyes widened. When she glanced over at it, she found that Nia's dick was oozing so much precum it ran down her shaft and reached her hand.

"Oh no." She thought. "Yeah, I... I have to."

She only had so much will.

She leaned forward and licked her way from where the drop reached her hand to the top of Nia's dick.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck." Nia opened her eyes. Ari almost told her to keep them closed. She felt shameful. She could justify jacking her off, but she couldn't justify this.

She wasn't about to stop though. Now that she knew what Nia's cock tasted like, stopping wasn't an option. Inserting her other hand into Nia's pussy, she wrapped her lips around Nia's dick and started blowing her.

12