Stress Relief Ch. 12

Story Info
Nia sees Ari again, with recent events weighing on her mind.
2.9k words
4.7
10.1k
34

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Bit of a short chapter, but I've been having to deal with quite a bit of work (finals are about to start). More coming soon!

--

Nia's elegant hands typed rapidly on a high-end laptop's keyboard. The futa wore a black sweater, a grey skirt, and black heels. She was writing a report of the latest meeting she had, one that probably no one would ever see except herself whenever she needed to be reminded of any details. And yet, as she wrote, the only thing on her mind was a pair of gleaming eyes in the darkness, looking at Nia with a fondness she knew was there, but hadn't known the intensity of.

"I think I'm falling for you." Her hands froze. As Ari's words replayed in her mind, she shook her head and attempted to resume her typing. It probably didn't mean as much as she thought. It was probably just a joke or some random drunken rambling. Still, what she couldn't deny was how it made her feel.

Her heart had possibly, maybe, skipped a beat.

Stopping once again, she rubbed her temples and decided to take a minor break. She hadn't seen Ari again in about two days, and the blonde told her the morning after their last moments together that she'd forgotten everything that happened the night before. So, Nia didn't bring anything up.

She took a step closer to the glass windows that let her view the city below. Breathing in and out, she could almost see Ari in front of her, smiling at the futa in ways no one had in a fairly long time.

"Ms. Stone?" Her secretary called on her radio. "A representative from Corrile Inc. is here."

"Oh, yes, send them up."

"Very well."

As the radio went silent again, Nia straightened up. She needed to get back into character. All this... confusion was starting to tire her out. A few minutes later, two men in black suits were standing at her door and she went to greet them. With any luck, this would go as smoothly as it usually did and she could get back to her menial work.

--

An hour later, the two men left and Nia leaned back on her chair. Sufficiently distracted, she smiled a little, putting on some earbuds and deciding to mellow out to some jazz for a little bit. She got about a minute in before her phone buzzed. It was a notification from Twitter.

After checking, she saw that the latest picture she'd posted with Ari had cracked over 50k likes in less than an hour. Their relationship had become an actual cultural force at this point, and Nia was just beginning to see how invested everyone was.

The question though, was how invested *she* was.

She had ignored the possibility before, but with that revelation from earlier, a part of her questioned whether the only one changing was Ari. Had she begun to feel similar things?

"Whatever." Nia shook her head. "It's just business. No need to do anything just yet."

Just as she came to that conclusion, she received a text from the very woman that had filled up so much of her headspace.

Ari: hey

Ari: u wanna do something today?

Nia paced around her office for a few seconds, staring down at the message. Eventually, she breathed in and typed back:

Nia: Sure.

Ari: great!

Ari: c u soon

With that Nia sat back down, crossing her legs. She wasn't dumb. "Doing something later" could very well lead to... Well, yeah. Nia leaned her head back on her chair and stared up into the ceiling as the radio played in the background. Suddenly, she was recalling the various dates Ari and she had gone on.

The blonde's figure, her smile that could light up a room all by itself. Her infectious energy, Nia saw it all displayed in her mind, burning an impression that made her body warm-up. Nia genuinely saw herself as lucky. Sure, she was the rich one and all, but Ari was a clear beauty. And somehow, she'd been lucky enough to get into this position.

But where was it all headed?

She sighed and tried to think about something else. Like... Ari's figure. The way her breasts naturally pressed against the decently sized dresses and shirts that she wore. The way her small waist led down to a pair of plump legs and...

Nia felt her cock hardening. She shifted in her chair, trying to get more comfortable. The thoughts wouldn't stop. She recalled the massages, how her well-trained hands felt like a storm that carried away all the tension under her skin, how soft her body felt when Nia kissed her neck and greedily squeezed her thighs.

Nia unconsciously started to reach between her legs. She went below her dick, under her skirt, and felt her pussy, growing wetter with every thought. Every image made her cock twitch. She remembered how Ari's tongue tasted when it danced with her own, how warm and inviting her pussy was when she...

Nia's cock was freed. She let it out, the cold air crashing against it. Nia started to jack off as she closed her eyes and fully committed herself to those memories. She could see Ari gagging on her cock, on her knees looking up at her with those comforting eyes. She could see her back arched while Nia fucked her from behind.

Each of these sensations, Nia swore she could almost feel as she felt a pressure building up inside of her, and quickly she reached for a box of tissues that she kept on her desk and hunching over, she bit down on her bottom lip as she came into the paper she wrapped around the tip of her cock. Her orgasm wasn't as strong as the ones she had when she was actually fucking, but still, she felt a sense of pleasure spread throughout her.

Regardless of wherever this thing with Ari led, the one thing Nia couldn't deny was that no woman she'd been with had done this to her. No woman she'd been with had the control over her libido that Ari did.

So, as she cleaned up and heard her secretary inform her of another meeting that she'd need to deal with, she decided to appreciate these moments, whatever they may end up being in the long run.

Afterward, Nia decided to have some time to herself before she met up with Ari. So, she went to grab a bite to eat. She didn't really have a place in mind, so she paced on the sidewalk until she found a man selling hot dogs.

"How much?" She asked with a smile. If he knew who she was, he didn't show it.

"A buck for one with just ketchup, two bucks for one with anything else." And he pointed to some condiments on a table.

"Hm... I will have one with some mustard too."

"'Kay."

With that, she paid the man and sat down on a cheap white chair near the hot dog stand to get through her meal. Watching people pass by, she took the moment to relax, completely feeling at ease as she blended in with the crowd.

Or so she thought.

"Oh my god, Nia Stone!" She heard a young girl say to her left. Well, that was fun while it lasted.

"Hello." She put on her best charming smile and waved at the small group of approaching teenagers.

"Holy shit!"

What ensued was the kind of fangirling that most people would assume Nia was used to, and while yes, she was to an extent, it still took her by surprise on occasion how embedded she'd become in modern pop culture just by virtue of having succeeded as a publicly out businesswoman.

But, what really caught her off-guard was Ari's sudden inclusion into these kinds of events.

"So where's Ari?" One girl asked.

"Hm?" Nia hummed before she remembered that she was in a fake relationship. "Oh, she's at home. I wanted to take a walk." She lifted her half-eaten hot dog.

"Oh, damn."

"She's so cute by the way, you two are amazing together!" One girl stated and Nia basically recoiled. The rest of the conversation played out politely, but that moment stuck with her.

Then, she got up and walked back to her office. She drew pleasant smiles from all of her employees and her few friends, ending up back at that chair. And Ari's face remained with her the entire way.

--

When the night came, Nia was sitting out in front of a hotel. She'd rented out a room for a night and told Ari to come here. There were other families and friends outside with her, as a pool was to the right of the building where everyone else was busy partying.

Nia was looking down at her phone when someone cleared their throat in front of her. She looked up and noticed how easily a smile emerged on her own portrait.

"Weeeeeell~" Ari arrived with a box of pizza in her hands.

"Hm?"

"I'd like to take my 'thank you' now." Ari declared. Nia let her eyes take her in. She wore an orange sundress, a bracelet and in the nighttime, her white teeth resembled a spotlight aimed straight at Nia.

"And why's that?" Nia asked.

"Are you kidding? I just brought you a small piece of heaven."

"Oh, really. I have to say, I was surprised when you told me that this pizza was better than sex. Seeing as you know so much about that." Her comment had the desired effect, Ari blushed adorably and coughed.

"Well, it is."

"I look forward to it then."

"And...?" Ari continued.

"And thank you," Nia concluded and the pair began to chat over the slices they ate. To Ari's credit, the pizza wasn't half bad.

"Hey," Ari said during their conversation. "I just wanted to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Nia froze.

"I wanted to say thanks for helping me out." For a moment, Nia wondered if Ari had remembered what had happened on that drunken night. She wondered if, this soon, they'd have a conversation about what she said.

"I don't remember much, but I remember you helped me out with Jake and that was really nice of you." Ari reached forward and squeezed Nia's hand with her own hand, the one that wasn't covered in pizza grease.

"No problem. But, honestly, it was all you." Nia replied and Ari smiled. Nia couldn't help but laugh. "You have some pepperoni in your teeth, darling."

"Oh, fuck off!" Ari laughed and inspected herself with her phone. And just like that, dinner kept going. "My family couldn't stop talking about you, by the way."

"Glad to see I made a good impression," Nia replied.

"Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if they ask me when I plan on proposing to you."

Nia barked out a laugh and Ari smiled.

"I don't think I've gotten enough gray hairs to start thinking about that."

"Let me know when you do then."

A comfortable silence settled in as they finished up their slices. Ari threw the leftovers away and the pair walked up to the hotel room. The bed was nice enough, as was the room, but neither of them even paid attention to their surroundings. After brushing their teeth (which earned another pepperoni comment from Nia) they laid down on the bed and Ari played some slow pop songs on her phone.

Ari turned on her side and looked at Nia, her eyes gleaming.

Then, that comment played back in Nia's mind.

"I think I'm falling for you." It was a slightly similar atmosphere, albeit with way less alcohol involved. Nia blinked, shaking off the comment that was haunting her all day.

"You okay?" Ari asked. As Nia was going to reply, Those earlier memories started to float back into her mind's eye. The way that dream version of her glowed, somehow, this version of Ari in front of her was so much brighter. Nia's hand went to her shoulder of its own accord and Ari's smile slowly turned into a more curious look.

Nia shifted closer and, as Ari sensed what she was going for, she pressed their lips together. Just like that, Nia felt so many things pass through her. Happiness, comfort, serenity. Just touching the other woman's lips with her own made her feel like she had just been transported to another world where the only ones there, were Ari and herself. The kiss lasted for a few more precious seconds before Nia began to remove Ari's dress, while Ari, who had her eyes fixed on Nia, watched her.

When it was off, Nia was able to view this woman's body in full splendor. Honestly, if you put a couple of horns on her head, Nia would think she was a succubus. Her body, as demeaning as it felt to think, felt like it was made to be fucked.

She didn't voice that opinion. Instead, she leaned over and mounted Ari, kissing her neck from above. The woman gave a satisfied sigh below and Nia continued, trailing down to her breasts and then placing a few kisses over her stomach.

"Oh wow." Ari let out as Nia moved to her legs. Her legs spread naturally, but Nia wasn't about to take it there just yet. She went all the way down and kissed her left calf, then squeezed her thighs, and before she made her move on Ari's pussy, Nia went back up and french kissed Ari one more time before committing to eating her pussy.

"Fuck..." Ari closed her eyes while Nia went to work. The scent coming from her sweet cunt made Nia salivate. She took one, long, dragging lick up to Ari's clit, and the woman started moaning softly. She took her little clit and sucked on it, making Ari shiver as Nia ran her hands up and down her thighs.

She would have been satisfied to keep things going like this, but she felt compelled to try something else. With her right hand, she started fingering Ari's pussy as she licked it. Ari was taking it all in (literally) but before long, Nia used her other hand and started teasing the smaller hole below.

"Oh, oh shit." Ari's eyes popped open and Nia smiled into her pussy. With the full trifecta going on, Ari's breathing was picking up and Nia tried to settle into a rhythm. Teasing her asshole, sucking up the top of her pussy, and fingering it at once, Ari was clearly getting into it.

And then Nia stopped.

"Huh?" Ari's lust-ridden eyes looked down at her and Nia smirked.

"We want to cum at the same time, right? Don't worry sweetheart, the night is long~"

She went up and the two began passionately kissing. All the while, Nia's cock had hardened and was pressing against Ari's pussy. Their lips separated and for a second, they simply looked into each other's eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, Nia lined herself up and slowly slid in.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking God!" Ari whisper-yelled and Nia smirked once more. She hugged Ari and placed a few more kisses on her neck as she slid out and back in. Ari moaned while Nia started pumping torturously slowly, almost cautiously.

She carried Ari up to where her legs were wrapped around Nia's body and the two were locked in a tight embrace, with Nia's cock still in her. Ari's hands roamed down to her breasts and remained there, holding onto Nia as the futa worked to fuck her as steadily as she could.

The entire time, Nia was trying to savor every sensation. The feeling of Ari's body pushed against hers, the flowery fragrance that seemed to follow Ari even into the bedroom, her voice that was like pouring water high-up slowly into a cup. It was like for tonight, and really for every night she and Ari got together, the two of them would be transported to some pleasure-filled dimension.

"Oh my god, holy shit!"

"You're so fucking tight, Ari!" Nia said and Ari moaned further. Placing her hands at Ari's ass, she lifted her and dropped her over and over again, using her raw strength to fuck her.

"OH GOD!" Nia barely heard her. Ari was moaning loudly but all Nia could focus on was keeping this pace up until eventually, she lifted Ari off her cock and came a white stream up that landed on both their chests. "Holy shit, fuck." Ari laughed as Nia shook, trembling once again before she let Ari down on her back.

"Jesus," Nia said. Both girls laughed as Nia leaned in and pressed a softer, more loving kiss against Ari's lips.

After they caught their breath, Ari's wide eyes looked up at her.

"Ready for round two?" Ari asked.

"Sure."

--

When the morning came, Nia woke up with Ari in her arms. Just as she was thinking to herself that this was not a bad thing to wake up to at all, those words came floating back into her mind.

"I think I'm falling for you."

She spaced out as she thought about it.

Truth be told, she didn't know what she wanted. Work hadn't allowed for her to be in this position in a very long time. She didn't know how far her admiration for Ari reached.

"Nia?" Ari had woken up and Nia didn't even notice it. "You okay?"

She thought about those words again, looked back at Ari, and said:

"Yeah. I'm fine."