Stress Relief - Enterprise Fanfic

Story Info
T'Pol finds a solution to deal with Archer's mounting stress.
3.9k words
4.67
6.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star Trek, Enterprise, Archer, T'Pol, Freeuse

Note from the author: Be kind, I do not pretend to be an expert at the ST Enterprise fanfic base, or the franchise in general. I was watching the show on NF and the dynamic I lay out below between these two was just so clear to me I felt almost compelled to write this. So don't rage over anything I get wrong with the ST universe, the story and relationship is my focus.

Enterprise NX-01, somewhere deep in the Expanse..

Archer threw the datapad down on his desk, sending it clattering across the plasticine surface, only to slide off the far side falling to the floor with a loud 'smack'. Porthos sleepily looked up from his bed in the corner, decided no Xindi were around at that exact moment, and promptly went back to sleep.

"I am so tired of this, this.. this!" he motioned with one hand to the datapad while his other moved to massage his temple. "We've been out here in the Expanse for weeks, no months now, and all we have to show for it is that " he motioned to the pad yet again ".. nothing."

Standing Archer turned and, ran a hand through his short cropped hair looking out the bulkhead viewport of his quarters. He'd not even taken the time to change out of his workout clothes when he had admitted T'Pol into his quarters for an update on their search.

"Nothing." He huffed, not taking his eyes away from the viewport, and the strangeness of the Expanse beyond.

T'Pol, seated somehow looking both relaxed and formal simultaneously, leaned over with the grace of a Vulcan and picked the datapad up, placing it gently on Archer's desk once more.

"The Expanse is extremely large, Captain, the chances of our mission succeeding even at best estimates is low. I find it highly doubtful that anyone would have expected you to locate the Xindi this quickly."

"Yeah, well, tell that to the billions of terrified people back on Earth, all waiting for word that another.. 'probe' isn't going to wink into existence in orbit and obliterate another couple of million people."

With a frustrated sigh Archer slumped into the chair by his bed, opposite T'Pol's who still sat by his quarter's single entrance observing him with a quirked eyebrow.

"I just, I feel this intense need to do something. But every lead we follow up leads us nowhere or worse" he waved a hand towards the datapad "..in circles. So much wasted time, meanwhile I can feel the Xindi's plan moving forward like some doomsday clock ticking in the back of my head."

T'Pol waited for Archer to spin down, observing him quietly. Once she decided his mini self-recriminating, and very Human outburst was done she broke the short silence.

"Captain may I ask you a question?"

"What? Yes, of course T'Pol."

T'Pol chose to ignore the obvious tinge of annoyance the Captain had shaded his words with.

"How have you been sleeping?"

"What?"

"How have you been sleeping."

"Fine. I mean not great, but all things considered... why?"

"You seem very, stressed. Humans require a significant amount of sleep, as well as proper nutritional.."

"I'm eating fine, T'Pol, thank you for your concern." He paused for a few heart beats "I could use better sleep you are probably right about that though." He exhaled a long breath, finally seeming to calm down a bit.

Archer slapped the arms of his chair, then stood, his body langue singling that the meeting was over. T'Pol stood as well, the skin tight unform she preferred to wear so often molding to her body as she moved. T'Pol noted Archer's eyes flick to her body as she stood.

"Well, thank you for report Commander, I'll.."

"I'm sorry Sir, but I do have one more question."

".. yes?" he sighed.

"When was the last time you had a sexual encounter?"

The clutch in Archer's brain visibly slipped for a few heartbeats.

"What?"

"I am curious when the last time you experienced a sexual release. With another person."

"I... That's really, really none of your business Commander. Now if.." he started to motion towards the hatch... and T'Pol was not moving.

"In my discussions with Dr. Phlox about human sexuality.."

"Your what?" Archer was thrown completely off balance at this point.

T'Pol continued "..my discussions with Dr. Phlox about human sexuality since Trip and I have become sexually active.."

"You and Trip?"

".. yes Sir." A slight tone of annoyance finally showing in T'Pol's voice at being interrupted "If I may continue."

Archer laughed ruefully "Sure, by all means."

T'Pol waited until she was certain she wouldn't be interrupted again, then continued.

"As I was saying, in my discussions with Dr. Phlox " she paused almost imperceptibly, when no outburst halted her she carried on "the stress relieving benefits of sexual activity for humans is far more substantial than many other species."

".. okay."

"In fact, Dr. Phlox was able to reference multiple sources that documented not only the physical benefits of sexual activity for humans, but some very illuminating research that has been done on the benefits on humans when it comes to mental health. Since Commander Tucker and I have been active I've noticed a significant increase in his productivity, as well as a corresponding decrease in his stress levels."

"I.. okay. I'm happy for him? I don't see why this is any of my business T'Pol, in fact you probably shouldn't be.. "

T'Pol broke in smoothly, her perfectly intoned voice both soothing and irritating Archer at the same time. "The importance of this mission requires the crew, and especially the ship's captain to be working at the highest level of efficiency as possible. I think you could benefit greatly from regular sexual release."

"I.. uh.. your concern is appreciated Commander, but as captain, out here in the middle of nowhere, I don't exactly have a lot of opportunities to do that."

"Agreed; as much as the ship, and you would benefit from it the risk you pairing off with a compatible human female mate inserts a new set of potentially bad variables."

"Bad variables?"

"Potential relationship issues, social problems, rank issues, etc."

"Ah, very true. So, I feel like you are leading up to something Commander."

"Indeed. I suggest you utilize me as an outlet."

T'Pol's last statement hung in the air between them.

"I'm sorry?"

"I suggest you utilize me as an outlet." She repeated calmly. Then she was struck by a thought "Unless of course you prefer a male partner. If that is the case then may I suggest.."

"No! No. I mean 'no' I don't prefer male partners. I mean.." he shook his head in an attempt to clear it "What I mean is I do not prefer men, but I don't think that would work." Archer started to move forward once more, gesturing for the door. T'Pol made no move to leave.

"As first officer one of my main duties is to ensure the safe and efficient running of this ship. Two things that depend greatly upon the health, and mental clarity of the captain."

"Yes, but.."

"Do you disagree?" T'Pol asked, taking a step closer to Archer's desk, as opposed to the door.

"No, of course not, but it doesn't mean.."

"Excellent. I propose the following then.." T'Pol began undoing her uniform, her fingers working unfasten the garment at the base of it's plunging neckline.

"Wait! What are you doing??" Archer looked bewildered, though she noted once more his glace resting just a bit too long on her chest.

"I was trying to explain." She quirked an eyebrow again, as her fingers resumed their work, exposing more and more of her dusky, flawless skin.

"I propose the following: In order to give you a sexual outlet, but still limiting the risk of any interpersonal relationship issues disturbing the running of the ship.."

T'Pol's fingers deftly continued to work as she talked.

".. you will have access to me to utilize on an 'as needed' basis..."

When she got to about her midsection the hidden fasters must have run out and she transitioned to shrugging out of the top of the one-piece she wore. In a single movement she freed herself from the uniform completely from the waist up.

T'Pol was well aware of the effect exposing her breasts would have on Archer at that moment, giving her time to continue. Apparently viewing breasts silenced males across more species than she would have expected.

Archer, an objection on his lips, instead chose to stare and listen to her.

T'Pol was gorgeous, Archer knew that of course, he was not blind to her qualities as they lived, and worked with each other around the ship. He'd spent a number of nights in bed fantasizing about her, as had probably most of the crew, men and women. T'Pol being Vulcan did not have much use for something as useless as modesty. Checking her out while working out side by side was very different than what was unfolding directly in front of him now however.

He realized she was still talking, and that he was staring.

".. so that you can better serve the crew, ship, and this mission."

T'Pol hooked her thumbs under the thin fabric at her sides and quickly wriggled her way out of the rest of the unform with two practiced movements of her smooth hips, the clothing falling in a pool around her ankles at her feet.

She was beyond gorgeous he realized, his mind still trying to catch up with the situation.

"No.. I. No we can't. What about Trip?" He said weakly. His mind fought valiantly to regain composure, but he could already feel himself responding physically to her words, and her nakedness.

T'Pol was tall, and took very good care of her body he could now plainly see as opposed to assume. Her muscles were toned, her body athletic, with a husky Vulcan tone to the skin. Like most Vulcan woman other than the short hair she kept so perfectly on top of her head she had none anywhere else. At all. Something he had always suspected of her. He cock started to thicken noticeably in appreciation, something which T'Pol acknowledged with a pointed look.

"As there is no risk of a emotional bond, or relationship forming between us, there is no need to increase Commander Tucker's own stress levels by informing him."

Unconsciously Archer reached down to adjust his uncomfortably growing cock under his workout shorts.

"I could never. I mean he's one of my best friends, T'Pol."

T'Pol, again pointedly looking at Archer's growing erection, freed her feet from her uniform, then turned her back to Archer, letting him take a long view of her from behind as she spoke to him over her shoulder.

"He is important to me as well, Captain. Your ship, and this mission come first however."

"T'Pol..." her ass was astounding. It had been so long since he'd done more than jerking off after working out. He knew plenty of other members of the crew were discreetly engaging in similar activities, the pressure release intimacy provided was profound in situations like they found themselves in out in the Expanse.

"So, until we deem it unnecessary.. " T'Pol bent at the hips, and leaned forward, placing her elbows on his desk. "You will have access to me at your discretion, though Dr. Phlox suggests at least one 'session' a day for the stress you are under."

T'Pol waited, her ass offered unashamedly to Archer. His hand had found it's way back into his shorts on its own accord, and had started to squeeze and caress his now rock hard cock.

"T'Pol.. I.. we can't.." there was almost no conviction in his voice at this point. T'Pol noted with satisfaction that the captain appeared to be fully erect, regardless of his attempts to dissuade her. From her experiences with Trip, as well as those in the past, she knew human males at this point were committed, regardless of their words.

"Perhaps it would help if I looked away?" T'Pol faced forward, her nose inches from the bulkhead Archer's desk was set into.

Silence filled the room again, though the captain's hand did not leave his shorts. He stared at T'Pol's offered body. His ache was nearly overwhelming as his eyes took in her toned form, flawless skin, and ass. Her pussy, darker than the rest of her skin hue, was absolutely bald, lips parting slightly due to the position she was in. Similarly her asshole faced him, inviting his attention, and promising relief.

"I.. I don't know. T'Pol." His voice almost a whisper. Archer took a few steps forward, his hand casually working his cock now in his shorts. Tentatively he reached out with the other hand, resting it on an upturned ass cheek. Her skin was cool to the touch.

As if mesmerized he ran one hand experimentally along her skin, from the small of her back, along her thin waist, to her hips, and ass, while the other hand fully freed his cock from the confines of his shorts. He slowly stroked while his other hand explored.

T'Pol looked over her shoulder at her captain. As she knew he would be the captain was fully engaged, though his mind still fought at some level it seemed. The situation was possibly worse than even she and Dr. Phlox had thought.

"Ideally, sir, you should utilize that energy on me, as opposed to self stimulation." She said quietly, arching her back a calculated amount that seemed to always excite Commander Tucker, as well as allowed for a better mounting angle for the captain.

She gauged the size of the captain's penis. He was large, larger than she expected for a human, but still very manageable.

"You may choose any manner of use for me, sir. Oral or manual relief will of course work, but you will find a deeper, more satisfying release vaginally, or anally. You appear to be of a fairly large size for a human male, but I assure you as a Vulcan female I can accommodate you in any manner you wish without complaint..."

She turned once more to the wall.

"..and at any intensity level."

Archer ran a finger down the small of T'Pol's back, marveling at her physique. Vulcans and humans were so similar in almost all ways, the ability to crossbreed even being hypothesized, but there were differences. Her deep almond skin so cool to the touch, her exceedingly thin waist line, yet full hips, her ears of course, and mannerisms.

T'Pol felt a finger trace down between her cheeks, then slowly over her asshole, and finally her pussy lips.

"Is there any risk of.. you know.." his voice was thick, husky.

"Pregnancy? No. As a precaution I always take an inhibitor while on duty, this is also outside of my breeding cycle. You may orgasm wherever you wish, and there is no need for a prophylactic."

Archer slipped a finger inside T'Pol at last, his other hand still slowly running up and down the length of his cock. Precum already slicking the head.

T'Pol gave a small involuntary shudder, causing Archer to retract his finger instantly.

"Are you okay?" he said with concern.

"I'm fine Captain. Even though this is outside of my seven year cycle a Vulcan's body still physically responds to stimulation such as that at a certain level." She said quietly "Please. Continue."

Archer's will crumbled. Quickly he pushed his shorts down his thighs, not even worrying about getting them fully down, and he squared up behind T'Pol. He tried to hold his shirt up briefly, then with a frustrated grunt striped it off over his head, leaving him bare-chested, and unencumbered.

He gripped T'Pol's hip with one hand, and guided his thick cock to her pussy. At the very first touch of the tip of his penis to her lips T'Pol let out another small gasp which he ignored this time.

It had been a long time. Too long. He pressed hungrily into her; the feeling of her silky, wet, cool temperature wise compared to human. Her Vulcan pussy wonderfully exotic on the skin of his cock as he pushed in, and he moved more aggressively than either expected.

T'Pol gasped, adjusting her hips slightly to better accommodate the Captain. Her pussy was very tight, though as promised she smoothly accepted him, her wetness helping lube his thick cock. At some point Archer had placed both hands on her hips, and helped bury himself to the root by pulling her back onto his cock at the same time as pushing into her. T'Pol did her best to maintain her position, and braced herself on the desk.

Archer let out a long, low, animalistic groan, leaning his head back.

"Oh. My. God."

He stayed like that, buried balls deep inside her long enough T'Pol spoke up. "Are you okay Captain?"

"Very." He spoke to the ceiling.

With that he started to stroke. He used slow, long movements, pulling almost all the way out of her, then stroking balls deep once more, the speed building slowly.

As he built up speed T'Pol did her best to provide the service she could for him, paying attention to even the most miniscule change in feedback he gave off unconsciously from his breathing to how his cock responded inside her. Compared to a human female her body was far more robust, but even with the differences in physiology she found herself being more challenged than she had expected. The Captain was large, and thick, much thicker than she expected.

Her body also responded automatically as he worked her, producing lube to slick his cock as he fucked her, her skin flushed, and causing her own breathing to increase. T'Pol lowered her head and bore down on him, working him as much as he worked her.

For the next few minutes Archer just fucked her; truly fucked her. The only noise in his quarters that of his occasional grunts, and the now wet slapping noise as he railed T'Pol's now very wet pussy.

T'Pol after a time could feel the beginnings of his climax building. His breathing quickened, and she could feel his already prodigiously thick cock get thicker with anticipation.

She picked her head up off of her cradled arms, and looked back at him. Archer's hands gripped her hips almost painfully tight, his fingers turning her skin white under his grasp. His bare chest flexed as he fucked her single-mindedly.

At no point had he shown any interest in her own pleasure. Trip was a very conscientious lover, and paid very close attention to her every need, by contrast the Captain was simply using her as a living sex toy. He fucked her solely for his own pleasure, using her body, no, she corrected herself, her hole, with no interest in her needs.

In some odd way T'Pol was surprised to find that this triggered deep interest, and longing in some more primitive part of her. She pushed back on his cock harder, letting herself feed that primitive part.

"Is that what you need, Captain?" Each word punctuated by a thrust deep inside her.

"Yess. Fuck yes." Archer seethed through clenched teeth.

His pace picked up, becoming more frenetic. T'Pol gave up any hope of stabilizing herself without holding on to the desk edge. As he dug deeper and harder into her, she in turn did her best to fuck him back. She felt a growing need to be the vessel of his release, to provide for him the relief he so desperately needed.

"MMmmm yesss.." his fingers now did dig painfully into her hips, something dimly recognized and cataloged for later inspection by T'Pol's analytical side. She felt him thicken more, his balls tight against his cock as he bore deep inside her.

"You fucking slut.. " he growled almost absently, lost in his pleasure "You little fucking Vulcan slut..."

The room was thick with her scent, a wonderfully cloying, intoxicating scent that acted to drive both of them to the edge. His words cut T'Pol, but again some deep part of her responded to it positively, something she would have to think upon at a later time.

With a loud, guttural groan he came at last.

Somehow Archer buried himself even deeper for his climax, his balls tight to the shaft as he came. T'Pol's eyes widened as she felt the power of his orgasm, his cock pulsing with each jet of thick, hot cum he was shooting deep inside her.

Lowering her head once more she concentrated on milking every drop of cum from his balls with her pussy, using a technique Vulcan women use when they were attempting to optimize the chances of getting impregnated.

12