Stress Relief - Enterprise Fanfic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archer nearly collapsed when she did that. Through some combination of breathing technique, and muscle control he didn't think was possible T'Pol was somehow pulling him deeper while rhythmically milking his cock with her pussy. His orgasm seemed to go on forever as she worked every remanent of seed from him.

Once T'Pol was satisfied that she had fully spent the captain she relaxed, releasing him from his paralyzed state. Herself breathing more heavily than she had expected to be she watched as Archer collapsed in a heap on his bed behind them, his breath ragged.

"That.. was.. amazing.." Archer slurred, catching his breath.

T'Pol straightened up, her thighs slick with her own wetness mixed with his cum, and turned to appraise her captain. His cock was still semi-hard still pulsed with his heartbeat, also slicked with their mingled juices.

Moving without much thought T'Pol kneeled next to the bed in front of the captain and began to clean him up with her mouth. Gently, but efficiently she sucked and licked first his shaft clean, then the base of his cock, then finished by softly sucking and licking his balls clean. The scent, and taste of their mingled juices surprisingly intoxicating to her so she found herself perhaps being more thorough than needed.

Satisfied at last she leaned back to survey her handiwork, then stood, grabbing her uniform at the same time.

"You have no idea how much I needed that. I had no idea how much I needed that." One arm thrown over his face he was already getting drowsy she could tell.

"Actually Captain" she intoned, her voice once more cool and collected "I did know how much you needed that."

"Thank you." He said sleepily, not even bothering to cover himself or move still.

T'Pol finished getting her uniform back on, having used one of the captain's hand towels to clean up her thighs and very well fucked pussy as best she could. Hopefully she could clean up better before seeing Commander Tucker.

"You are welcome, sir. I will make a point to schedule time each day with you to provide this service for you..." As she spoke she felt a twinge of anticipation at the idea. "and I will of course be available as needed at any time."

She moved towards the door, diming the lights as she went.

"T'Pol.."

"Yes?" She paused before opening the door.

"That last part, cleaning me up." His speech was slurred enough she was surprised he was still actually awake still "why did you do it that way?"

"I.." she realized she actually didn't know. A towel would have been far more efficient, and a more logical tool than her mouth and tongue. ".. it seemed the proper thing to do at the time, Captain."

The captain was asleep before the door even shut behind her, the first deep, good sleep he'd had in a long time.

12