Stretch Assignment Pt. 02

Story Info
My first night back finishes just as crazy as it started.
6.1k words
3.83
15.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Chapter 2: My Crazy Night Concludes and the Changes Multiply

So based on a reader's suggestion, I'm taking this in a totally unanticipated direction. Damned if I know what odd turn will happen in future Chapters! Also, this "chapter" for month 1 got way too big, so now is multiple chapters, all coming in quick succession, if not at the same time.

So, I realized that in this story, how my wife was shown on that long video clip, embracing her true nature, once again becoming a submissive slave, degraded and abused by men and women, was kind of expected and obvious in this plotline. Especially after what I had seen that night on the screen while watching Lana and Pam on our new couch.

And yes, as I saw my wife's new status, I knew it would have been a twisted, kinky and hugely sexy video on her first session with Lana. It was almost certainly one that would match the hot kinky action that had occurred the night I returned home, five feet in front of me. And I did watch the video. And very soon, in that long, raw video, Pam stopped resisting and embraced her slutty submissive nature. She was degraded and dominated and both brought Lana to orgasm after orgasm, but experienced what appeared to be world class orgasms herself.

But rather than focus on that, which clearly had been coming in Chapter 2, I want to jump ahead to the rest of that evening and the next five months. I now realize that what transpired was so unexpected as to not even be conceivable by me as I began my adventures. But as I look at my new life, so different from what I thought was in my future as I landed in Chicago, I am happy, constantly horny, and utterly embracing my new identity and life.

----------------------------------------------

So, after I watched my once demure wife happily go down on our hot neighbor right in front of me, and then bluntly tell me that she was Lana's property and that status wasn't going to change, I was in shock. But oddly I wasn't angry. I didn't scream, I didn't want to slap either of them. And I didn't want to leave and see a lawyer about a divorce. Instead, I was tremendously aroused, curious and yes, pretty much speechless.

In the very first hour since I arrived home, I had witnessed my very repressed, conservative and super judgmental wife dressed in what to me was an extreme latex fetish outfit, literally sexually worship another woman, in an almost joyful manner. Pam now exhibited a huge number of very intimate piercings and had pleasured our neighbor with tremendous enthusiasm. She was wanton and looked the part. This was so not the Pam I had known.

Beyond the dress, piercings, and sex acts, there was the change in Pam's attitude. She had been very engaged, obviously a willing partner, and honestly, super sexy as she went down on Lana. Clearly there was no coercion or any lack of consent in Pam submitting to Lana. My wife was willingly serving our neighbor. She was also, maybe at Lana's direction, fucking and sucking all sorts of other men and women, and over and over, she had openly told me all of that.

My wife in going down on Lana was also showing a lot of new oral skills. Since she had been opposed to any girl-on-girl action, I had never seen this before with her. That could only have come from a lot of experience, obviously gained while I was away on business. So, Lana and Pam's description of her submitting to all sorts of partners and engaging in days long debauchery rang true. But regardless, none of this made sense from what I knew of Pam.

All of these things would have earned any other woman a severe lecture from the old Pam, on how sluts degraded all women and women needed positive role models, not a cartoonish sexual stereotype. As I pondered Pam's unthinkable metamorphosis, I was at a loss. But this Pam I had seen since my return was so much hotter as "sex slave Pam" than "stick up her ass Pam" and "never show any cleavage Pam". So, I was thinking, while this was all very shocking, to me it actually wasn't a terrible thing.

But my train of thought was suddenly interrupted by Lana and Pam. They had stopped their post-orgasm cuddling and kissing and had stood up together from their embrace on the couch. As they moved together into the light on the ceiling fan, I could now see the full effect of Pam's transformation and start to appreciate Lana's smoking hot body..

My wife still was the same slender woman with subtle but sexy curves that I had left all those months ago to travel to remote West Australia for work. She still had the same beautiful curly mane of dark brown hair. But her hair was now much longer, reaching at least half way to her curvy little ass. Her hair was massive and wilder too, big and curly as it cascaded down her bare back. Her legs were still muscular but lean, made super sexy by those latex stockings attached to the matching latex garter belt.

And in a crazy change, that I hadn't noticed before, my little 5'1" wife seemed to be a lot taller. I quickly realized she was strutting around in a pair of seven-inch stripper heels. They were black, setting off a nice contrast with those red latex stockings. I hadn't seen her shoes because up to now she had been sprawled across her lover, with her head buried in Lana's shaved wet slit.

Pam strutted around on them with no stumbling, or discomfort, it was like she had been wearing them every day. That was disconcerting, I had thought Pam didn't anything higher than two-inch heels. I was later to find out they were actually lower than some she now wore and could almost run in her heels. I also discovered that Lana had her perched on sky-high heels every day, another way she dominated Pam.

Pam was still snuggled against our taller neighbor as they stood in front of me. Her latex was shiny in spots and the bra was now pulled below her cute pierced tits, so she was still somewhat dressed, if you could call it that. In a wanton, very sexy look that I loved, Pam's shaved pussy lips were totally exposed below that hot red latex garter belt. The pierced clit hood and rings down her inner labia glittered in the light.

Wow Pam, my sweet little judgmental wife, no kidding, really was a sex slave! It was so very clear that Pam was totally comfortable submitting and being with Lana. She wasn't nervous or tentative, she was clearly embracing her new identity and role, even in front of a husband she hadn't seen in months. Pam was showing off this ultra-sexy side of her, and so open in all that her new identity entailed.

Later that weekend I asked Pam about the changes in her appearance and attitude towards all things sexual. She admitted that it was shocking to honestly admit to herself she had been and always would be a submissive. She also told me that once she gave herself to Lana she was suddenly not concerned about her appearance or what others thought, instead she took pride for the first time in her life in her body and her sexiness. She now deliberately chose items that showed off her sexy body, and didn't care that her appearance or actions might offend or embarrass, it was who she was.

She also gave me a little more detail on her adventures. Soon after she submitted to Lana swearing to be her slave forever, her new mistress had taken Pam to a series of private parties. Lana had made it clear that Pam was to serve everyone without any questions, doing anything no matter how kinky or degrading. But Pam smiled as she told me that she was not only available to everyone at the party, she loved submitting, the raunchier and more degrading the better.

Pam told me that when I saw the videos of her covered in cum from a room full of guys, or being gangbanged and made airtight by three huge black cocks, I'd understand that she didn't put up with this activity, she absolutely enjoyed it, in fact she thrived on it. And it wasn't just the sex acts, Pam told me she really got off on being physically dominated, the rougher the better.

Pam grinned over at me, batting her eyelashes and pouting as she reached down and viciously twisted her own nipple rings then pulling her little tits away from her chest. As she did this, she blew my mind by disclosing something and challenging me,

"Lover, I come so hard when someone abuses and tortures my tits. Are you going to be able to do that for me? I need it almost as much as I need my pussy, clit and ass to be abused."

It was now clear that Pam was no longer meek and judgmental. Pam was now very forward, raunchy and randy, she just oozed sexiness. And what I was starting to realize, my wife's life included a huge level of kinkiness. It was scary, but tremendously exciting too. And could I keep up with this wanton slut that was my wife?

However, Pam did look happier than I'd ever seen her. She literally just about glowed in her obvious happiness. And she was clearly a willingly slave to our hot neighbor. In fact, she smiled as she told me, most of the piercings all over her body were her idea not Lana's. When they got in the piercing studio, she kept on asking for more and more metal. I stared over at my transformed wife and told her it suited her and was absolutely the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

My wife's bold appearance suited that new identify. She not only had on that very heavy and dark makeup, but she had huge thick long lashes, clearly fake. As part of that very heavily made-up face, with heavy dark eyeshadow, a lot of mascara and bright highlights for her cheekbones, her bright red lips were sexy as hell, glossy and shiny.

It almost looked like she had collagen injections for her lips. Guys would call those blow job lips; guess they were also muff diving lips! And Pam's lips were a perfect match for something that really caught my attention, her nails. It didn't hurt that bright red lips and nails were a total turn-on for me.

Her hands, or more specifically her nails, were another totally unexpected, and very sexy change. Pam's extraordinarily long nails, painted of course in a bright shiny red color, made her hands look both much longer and very sleek. Pam had always refused to both get fake nails or even use colored nail polish. And I had asked for nothing like this look. Her long-pointed nails had to extend over an inch and a half from her fingers. Those talons looked sharp enough to rip you apart too.

Soon I was to learn how rigorous and comprehensive Lana's grooming regime was for my formerly plainly dressed wife. It involved every aspect of Pam's appearance and dress. All of it, Lana told me that first weekend, was designed for Pam to demonstrate she was under Lana's control and would obey her in every way, every day.

All in all, my wife now looked every bit the over-sexualized submissive slave. Lana had definitely changed her entire appearance when she took control of my slender, no longer demure, wife. But I was happy Pam still kept some the favorite things I remembered, like her cute boobs and tight little ass. Those perky tits were so fun and so sensitive, even though only a B cup. And since her breasts weren't all that large, her rings looked massive hanging from her big nipples. And even though Pam was taller than I had ever seen her, in those sexy platform heels, my wife must have been nearing six feet tall, Lana towered over her.

I looked at my neighbor still trying to process our new reality. She was kissing Pam so aggressively, the two of them wrapped around each other, like I didn't exist. Lana, after demonstrating to me her control and deep intimacy with Pam, pulled away. She looked down at Pam, holding her forearms, and told her to go get the cold bottle of champagne. Lana seemed to be so naturally dominant. She didn't ask Pam to go to the kitchen for the wine, she simply ordered her to do it.

So, this all was planned! I didn't really remember our neighbor from the few times I'd seen her before I left. And Lana was like nothing I'd ever seen, blatantly sexy but also a little bit intimidating and scary. It almost seemed like she had staged the whole welcome home to see if it spooked me to run away so she had Pam all to herself or tonight began the process of also ensnaring me in her sexual dominance web. I was starting to sense there was some larger plan in play tonight than just fucking in front of the newly returned husband.

But I mean I couldn't have been all that impressive a target, even next to my tiny wife and her new lover. I wasn't a big body builder, more of a runner and gymnast. I was only 5' 5" and never bulky. Yes, I had kept my hair pretty short and masculine till this trip to Australia. But that was because, embarrassingly, when I let my hair grow out, I got mistaken for a girl almost every day. That long haired look was all before I met Pam, but showed how I clearly wasn't going to physically dominate Pam, much less the much larger Lana.

To add to her dominant posture and bearing, Lana was perched atop probably eight-inch platforms. She looked to be at least 6'3" in her heels, she had to be about five feet seven in bare feet. That meant she was at least two inches taller than me! Like her slave, she strutted around on those towering platforms like she was born in them. It was sexy and pretty intimidating at the same time. I mean in heels she was like eight inches taller than me. I felt quite a bit physically intimidated.

Though Lana had a thin ripped body, including a really muscular ass, her chest was so unnatural it defied description. Her breasts were huge on her frame; those tits definitely came from a plastic surgeon. They were big and round and had no sag. They jutted out from her upper body, like big luscious grapefruits. Lana saw my eyes on her big round tits, exposed over the latex dress now pushed down below her tits,

"You like Sam? My DDs have nearly smothered Pam a few times, want to see what it feels like to have your face trapped between these tatas?"

I was too shocked for words, I just stared back, not able to nod yes or shake my head with a no. She grinned my discomfort, whispering to me that she thought she knew the answer to that one already.

And the rest of Lana was just as breathtaking. Her face was artfully but very heavily made up, below her mane of jet-black hair. Her skin though wasn't tanned. In fact, it was so white it almost glowed. The contrast with her black hair, latex dress and stockings was riveting. Lana just exuded sex and power and control. Her entire posture shouted out that she controlled not just Pam, but the room.

Below the latex dress now just covering her midsection her bare pussy lips were bright red and hung way down. But those sexy lips couldn't hide a massively thick clit, poking out at the top of her cleft. Like her companion, there was the glint of a clit hood piercing for Lana too. I also could see it was rubbing directly on Lana's clit, maybe beyond Pam's licking and sucking, that was why Lana's clit looked so large and erect.

Just as I was absorbing all of Lana, I heard Pam's heels on the wood floor in the hall as she came back in the room. She hadn't just gone to fetch the bubbly; her makeup and lipstick had been refreshed. Once again, my hot wife in her latex lingerie and ultra-high heels looked like she was ready to star in a porno.

I marveled; WTF, my plain slender wife was now not only dressed up as a latex fetish slut, it appeared she really had morphed into a shameless, sexy slut while I was overseas. I mean I had seen her slavishly nearly worship her mistress' pussy. And she openly admitted to fucking a large number of men and women, breaking our marriage vows over and over while I was gone. So, I allowed myself a little grin, as I thought again to myself, she really is a slut, not just dressed as one. And most importantly, it clearly suited her. And I already knew, it suited me, much better than the old church mouse, queen bitch Pam.

Pam almost pranced back into the room, taking little steps perched on those sky-high heels, sexily placing one platform heel in front of the other, making her hips roll in an almost hypnotic fashion. She was holding a tray with an ice bucket for the champagne and three flutes.

I had no idea what was coming next, but amazingly had no anger or aggression towards Lana and Pam, just maybe a little fear and a nearly unmanageable level of horniness. My cock had been hard from just about the moment I walked into the room and I knew I had a big wet spot on my cotton boxers.

Lana had Pam open the bottle and serve all of us. My wife was clearly used to taking orders. We toasted my return and then finished off our glasses. After Pam refilled us, I quickly learned what was next. Lana looked down at her pet, letting us both know we clearly were just getting started tonight,

"Baby, you haven't welcomed Sam back properly. I want you to show him some of your new skills!"

My wife grinned back at her mistress and nodded, then turned to face me,

"Baby, I am going to rock your world. I now have talents you have never dreamed of before."

This mystified me, but I was going with the flow tonight. Pam dropped to her knees on the carpeted den floor to untie my shoes and quickly remove my pants and boxers. Despite her long fake nails, Pam was very fast, it seemed like I might not have been the first pants she removed with her new nails. My dick, already painfully hard, popped free of my boxers and pointed straight at my little wife, just level with her bright red lips.

Pam began to give me the first blow job I hadn't had to beg for from her, ever! Looking down, a minute or so later, I was enjoying myself, but wasn't too impressed. Though sexy as hell, when Pam started by leaving a big lipstick outline of her lips on the tip of my hard six and a half inches, this couldn't be it. It was a great blowjob for the old Pam, but not nearly as good as I'd gotten from some very orally talented girlfriends. And thankfully I was right, Pam was just warming up.

As she spit on and slobbered all over my cock, running her lips and long pierced tongue along my sensitive underside, I was starting change my mind, maybe Pam really had improved. I had no idea though! Pam was just getting me prepared while getting her mouth wet and stretched as she warmed up to devour me.

Suddenly, as her long fingernails were massaging, rubbing and scratching my swollen balls, her red lips again descended downward to my wet cock's crown. But this time she never paused. Pam slowly moved down my cock, more and more of my hard rod disappearing into her wet, hot mouth. She had always gagged and stopped in the past, but not tonight.

Pam kept moving, the piercing near the end of her tongue going lower and lower along the bottom of my dick. Soon, amazingly enough, I looked down and saw as well as felt her lips against my pubes and touching my swollen balls. She then crazily opened her mouth even wider and began to use her tongue to play with my balls as her mouth and throat rhythmically squeezed my shaft. I already had to agree, this was the best blow job of my life.

Pam now started a dick-swallowing rhythm, moving up and down my cock, starting with just her lips on my crown, ending with her face against my midsection. Not only had she learned to deep throat, she didn't seem to have any gag reflex, and mixed up her techniques, using her tongue and throat muscles together. To make it crazier, she had this little twist. Pam would get my dick all the way in her mouth and down her throat and look up at me and fucking bat her eyelashes. She was fucking with me as she really did give me such an unexpected and world-class best blow. This was a welcome home I could not have dreamed of with the old Pam.

After a few minutes of that amazing blow job, I knew I couldn't last. It had not been too long, since I had fucked or been sucked, and I had never experienced this with any woman, and most definitely not with Pam. I knew this was about to end in a massive load of cum, and that was an issue, at least with the old Pam.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12