Stretch Assignment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What put me over the edge was feeling her right index finger, wet with her own saliva, reach around my ass and first massage around my anus and then slowly enter my asshole. Pam picked up an alternating rhythm of finger fucking my ass as she went up and down my cock with her hot mouth. I moaned and told her I was about to cum.

Pam didn't do like old Pam, pulling away and ensuring no cum entered her mouth or hit her face. She pulled back till just my head was inside her mouth, and began to move not just her index finger, but added her longest finger, so together they were rapidly finger fucking my stretched-out asshole. I realized she was hitting and rubbing my P-spot, god it felt amazing.

I was so done. I heard myself moaning and was almost collapsed to the floor. I spurted what felt like a gallon of cum into my sexy wife's mouth. I was surprised she was able to swallow all that cum. She took it all, not a drop spilling out of those red lips. Pam slowly stood up grinning and wrapped her arms around me tightly as She looked down at me, still perched on her heels. Then she grabbed the back of my head, and without a word, passionately kissed me.

I had been wrong; she had not swallowed my seed. My cum was still in her mouth and she was now aggressively pushing my own cum into my mouth. In total shock I swallowed it all. I had tasted my cum before, what teenaged boy hadn't, but now I was swallowing what felt like a quarter cup of cum. Oddly, though it was slippery and salty, it tasted pretty good.

Pam finished her kiss, and what I found out was an act called snowballing. She had saved all my stored up cum and returned it to me, in another unexpected part of the evening. My bride smiled like she had pulled the biggest practical joke of the year, and looking down at me, hit me with reality,

"Baby, told you I had some real talents! You seemed to like the blow job? Even your own cum?"

I nodded back at her, still not used to looking slightly upwards at Pam. But then Lana took control, she stepped between us and told Pam to get me totally naked. While Pam worked to strip my shirt off of me, Lana moved in touch me sexually for the first time.

She nonchalantly grabbed my still soft dick, playing with it, rubbing Pam's saliva around my cockhead as she took control of my mouth, kissing me in the most intense, aggressive manner possible. Her tongue controlled me, and amazingly with that stroking and hot tongue in my mouth, just a few minutes after cumming, I was hard again. I guess our neighbor wasn't all about girls, she liked guys too.

Lana pulled away, still fisting my dick, looking down at me she grinned,

"Are you always this quick for a second round, that's a very good sign Sam. Or is it really that it turns you on to be under my control, just like Pam?"

I didn't know what to say, I just smiled a little smile at her and said the only thing I could think of,

"I guess it's fun to not be in control, I never knew I was into that."

Lana seemed to not smile, but leer down at me,

"Baby, tonight, and for the rest of the weekend, and for more than that if I like you enough, we are going to see how much control you are willing and able to give up. I'm betting pretty soon you'll realize you're every bit as submissive as Pam."

At that she led both of us down the hall into our master bedroom, as if it was her bedroom not ours. I was already naked, and ready for some more fucking, and soon both Pam and Lana were naked too. Lana kissed me again, she truly had already started to control me. She pulled back away and told me that Pam, despite how much she loved to worship her mistress' tasty pussy and ass, missed my cock too.

At that Lana pushed me down on the bed and told Pam to climb aboard, fuck me like I deserved. Pam played with my hard dick for a few seconds, spreading my precum all over the head of my dick. Then grinning, she assumed the cowboy position and slid her hot, wet, and very tight pussy, down over my dick. It was a huge turn on to hear her moaning the whole time, as Pam descended till her shaved pubes and pierced clit hood were rubbing on my groin.

My little wife immediately began to gyrate against me squeezing her tight cunt muscles. At first, I thought it was about me, then I realized she was using the ring in her clit hood to directly stimulate that hard little knob. Soon though Pam decided to focus on me. She began riding up and down on my rigid dick, steadily moaning, as she played with her own pierced tits.

At first my hands had been playing too, I was enjoying the feel of pierced nipples in my hands for the first time in my life. But Lana intervened, pulling my hands away and to the bed as she climbed up to the head of the bed. She swung a leg over my head and then dropped her wet shaved pussy and tight ass right onto my face. Wow, this was some homecoming.

As Pam rode my just drained dick for her welcome home fuck, Lana was nearly suffocating me as she queened me. Queening was yet another thing I'd read about but had never experienced. Lana was very vocal, of course, directing me how to tongue her wet pussy and suck on her clit. I was happy to oblige, this was one of my many fantasies that I had been sure with Pam's prior attitudes was going to remain a fantasy.

If I did something too long or wrong, Lana squeezed my ears with her muscular thighs and gave me new directions. I was happy to oblige, her pussy tasted really good, not the same as Pam's, but almost as addictive. Then I faintly heard her tell Pam to get busy and start sucking on her tits.

I could only imagine what it looked like for my sexy wife to be trying to suck on Lana's massive fake boobs while they each rode me. I also kind of knew already that Pam was no rookie at sucking those big boobs. It stood to reason that Pam was very experienced in satisfying any Lana's sexual demands. I also somehow already knew, I was going to be licking and sucking those big round tits with their huge red nipples, on a regular basis. I also had more than a small suspicion that I was going to love Lana's big tits as much as Pam clearly did.

I could feel Pam angle over, changing how her pussy gripped my shaft. I was sure that her big red lips were now locked around her mistress' hard nipples. I could see nothing of course, except when Lana finally rose off me to spin her body around. I was surprised that she was going to let me catch my breath. Not so, she intended nothing like that.

Now holding onto the headboard as she rotated around, I was shocked once more when Lana didn't lower her gaping pierced and shaved pussy onto my mouth. Instead by shifting forward my nose was now wedged between her pussy lips and asshole and my mouth was firmly right up against Lana's asshole.

She made it clear what was next and what was expected, as she pulled her cheeks apart and pushed her ass' full weight down on my face, her asshole right against my mouth. If I hadn't figured out what she wanted, Lana was again very clear in her instructions. I was told to lick her asshole and then after her opening was soaked with my saliva, was told to fuck her ass with my tongue.

Her ass was different but not gross, kind of musky. At first, I had had thought there was no way I could push my tongue up Lana's asshole, but it was oddly fun. And she seemed to like it, riding my tongue so that it went deep in her rear passage, almost like a little cock. And now Lana got into a rhythm in her riding my face.

As she raised herself up in her rhythm, I was able to lick all around the sensitive rim of her tight brown hole, in a circular motion. Then she would pause, and descend down to put her whole weight on my face. That was when I was to stiffen my tongue and push it as deep up her rear passage as possible. Per my new mistress' instructions, I also explored her asshole, swirling my tongue around inside her rear passage each time till she once again rose off my face.

This was distracting me from ascending to my own orgasm, which was both good and bad. To be learning to eat ass while your randy wife is riding your dick, definitely defers your own orgasm. But after four or five minutes, I once again felt my balls tighten up. I shot another huge load into Pam. Like most times we fucked, it didn't seem like she came from penetration, but Lana had a solution for that too.

Lana pulled her ass away from my face and then pulled Pam off my softening cock. She held onto Pam's nipple rings and yanked her up to the head of the bed to replace her. Lana was playing with Pam's cute little boobs, but not being gentle, she had pulled Pam roughly up to the headboard solely by her big nipples, twisting and pulling those sexy gold rings to make Pam's breasts stretch as she moved. Pam liked it though, she was moaning with obvious pleasure, not pain, as Lana mauled her nipples.

I was lying there, feeling spent and wondering what was next when I found out. Pam dropped her pussy, red lips swollen, and wet with my cum and her pussy juices right over my mouth. Lana now left Pam's breasts alone and harshly pinched my nipples, telling me I had five minutes to get Pam off. Once again, I was tasting my own semen, this time mixed with Pam's delicious pussy juice.

I couldn't explain it, but wasn't grossed out at all. I attacked her clit and pussy, using my mouth and fingers to try to beat Lana's deadline. I could tell that wasn't a problem. By now Pam was already well on the way to her own orgasm. And every time I sucked Pam's clit deep in my mouth and fucked her with three fingers, she moaned even more loudly and squeezed my fingers so hard I was afraid she'd break them.

Pam was rotating her pussy all over my face, smearing me with our combined juices and riding me with most of her body weight. It was odd to have no control, but very arousing. My little wife was enjoying this, if the amount of pussy juice nearly drowning me was any indication.

Pam was working her internal muscles too. She was squeezing her pussy to push out my massive second load of cum. I guess I would label that new muscular strength as another example of the talents she had acquired while I was gone. It had been a while since I had been near Pam, but her pussy felt far tighter and her pussy muscles felt a lot stronger too.

In probably half the allotted time, Pam reached a massive orgasm, stopping all her movement, dropping all her weight on my face, and flooding my mouth with the remainder of our fluids. She held onto the headboard as Lana ordered me to clean her up immediately. I continued to lick and swallow, and after only a few minutes, Pam rolled off me to cuddle, totally cleaned out and totally spent.

In a last, not too surprising move, Lana moved to the center of the bed, pushing us apart, she then pulled us back to cuddle from each side, her arms wrapped around each of us, it seemed she was taking control of both of us now. All of us were cozy under the big duvet that now reeked of sex. The two women immediately dropped off to sleep, but not me.

Not surprisingly, I had more than a bit of trouble falling asleep. Today had gone nothing like I had expected. But I was thinking it also had gone far better than I actually anticipated. I had returned home to find everything was changed forever. Yes, our sexy neighbor not only seemed to control my wife, who now was a very submissive, but talented slut. And yes, she was apparently intent on taking me over too. But in another way of looking at it, the crazy sex tonight had been the hottest of my life, most definitely far hotter than any sex so far in my marriage.

I wasn't sure what was coming, but this weekend was starting out batshit crazy sexy and hot. And in another good thing, I had no concerns suddenly about work interfering. I was in an unusual position for the first time since college. I was getting paid without having to work anytime soon. Between my 90 days of compensatory vacation and the sixty days of paid time off I'd accumulated, I had planned to re-energize my marriage over the next five months, maybe with a few vacations to places we both had never seen.

Now I didn't know what the next five months entailed. But it was likely far more than just making my marriage healthy again. In fact, my last lucid thought before I collapsed into sleep was that if I changed as much as Pam had, this was going to be an insane ride. And it was also pretty obvious from tonight that the next few months were likely to be raunchy and full of extreme sex. That was a good thing in my mind of course. Little did I know how extreme the sex would be and rapid my own changes would be.

More to follow...very soon. As stated, this was one chapter, but had gotten way too long, so the radical changes I promised are JUST starting.

12