Stretch Assignment Pt. 03

Story Info
Week one and things begin to make sense.
5.7k words
3.58
14.5k
15
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
534 Followers

Chapter 3 My First Week Home -- It Begins in Earnest

Broke up this very long piece, never liked huge stories on the site! Now we get to the real changes...

The First Week, and It all starts to make sense

Saturday we all woke up, or I should say I was woken up by my partners making the bed shake. And to make waking up even sexier, the moans from our neighbor Lana were quite loud, and probably would have woken me if the entire bed hadn't been moving back and forth. I looked over to the center of the bed and realized I was being left out, again.

Lana was now sprawled out, still naked, her legs wide open, one touching me on one side of the bed, but also stretched very wide, all the way to hang over her other leg off the other side of the king-sized mattress. Her legs were so wide, it was almost as if she was doing a split. Her big tits looked impressive in the light coming from the windows. As I looked over, in the early morning dimness, I realized Lana had a pillow under her ass, and I was seeing a very familiar ass between her legs. My wife Pam was sprawled between her legs, head hidden, loudly worshipping Lana's big, very wet pussy.

Again, like that first time I saw them, Lana was not forcing Pam to eat her out. This was clearly very voluntary on Pam's part. I heard so much slurping from between Lana's legs, it was almost as noisy as Lana's moans. It seemed like there was no time of day or location where Pam wasn't willing to go down and basically feast on Lana's pussy.

When I got up on one elbow for a better look, I could clearly see Pam, hair pulled back into a messy bun, sucking on Lana's huge clit like it was another nipple. She had locked her lips around Lana's clit and was sucking so hard her cheeks were bowed inward. To do that Pam was holding back Lana's clit hood with a couple of fingers to expose all of her lover's clit. And Pam was mixing up a sucking motion with just using her long-pierced tongue to lick all over Lana's truly massive clit.

Lana was moaning but, being Lana, also giving firm directions. I loved it when I heard her tell Pam,

"Slave, you know how I like it in the morning, now suck on my lips while you massage my clit, I need to cum, I'm hungry and want you to make our breakfast."

Immediately I saw my slutty wife change her tactics. I was again realizing she was now not only a randy little slut; she also truly was totally under Lana's control. Pam moved away from sucking that big clit and began to focus more on Lana's big sexy red lips.

Soon my wife was kissing and pulling hard as she sucked on each of Lana's big inner lips. While Pam was doing that at the same time she used two wet fingers, one on either side of Lana's clit, to rub back and forth rapidly, stimulating the shaft of that now hugely swollen, hard red clit.

That seemed to do the trick, as with almost no warning, Lana began moaning even louder, bucking up off that pillow and drenching Pam with an explosion of her juices. And in something that wasn't much of a surprise, Lana didn't have to force Pam to stay against her pussy as she drenched her with her cum, Pam moaned herself and starting licking all around Lana's pussy, trying to get all the liquid that hadn't hit her face.

Over the months and now years together, I was to learn that was one of Lana's many sexual quirks, when you hit the right spots pleasing her, whether with your mouth, fingers, cock or a toy, she ascended from just feeling good to a massive orgasm really quickly. The difficult thing with that part of Lana was that it was our job, when Lana wanted the opposite, to keep her in her pleasure zone for a long time, by anticipating when she was going to transition to her orgasmic state, and somehow keep her just below that explosive transition.

Next, in something I should have also expected, after Pam got Lana totally cleaned up, she slithered up her lover. My wife sweetly kissed her domme a belated good morning on the lips, thanking her for being allowed to worship her pussy. They kissed for a minute more, Pam on top, but Lana clearly controlling not just the kissing, but also my wife, her arms wrapped around Pam's upper body.

As they stopped, Lana just smiled up at her clearly happy slave and told her she was glad to allow Pam to do her morning duties. But we weren't done, and I was going to also find out what each morning started with and what the pillow was for under Lana's sexy ass. Lana looked over at me, my mouth wide open at what I just witnessed, and gave me yet another shock,

"Sam, you'll learn I start every day with my pussy and ass being worshipped. I need that first orgasm or typically two of the day to wake me up. Most days both my pussy and ass are Pam's responsibility. Today she took care of my pussy, but I'm not sure you've earned the reward of kissing your mistress' pussy yet. So here it is, you, just like Pam had to, need to prove yourself worthy by eating my ass first."

What was shocking was not so much what she wanted, or that Pam serviced Lana every day, it is that without any thought of protesting, in a few seconds I was replacing Pam between her legs. I was willingly and actually enthusiastically licking her taint and then all around her wrinkled brown hole. I not only was happily worshipping Lana's dark hole; I was rock hard as I was doing it. I had to admit I had a very odd, jealous thought. How soon after I left did it take for Pam's tongue to be where mine was, up Lana's ass, submitting to her?

The next five minutes I now realize I was starting my near obsession with the taste and texture of Lana's ass and amazingly tight asshole. That obsession was soon to grow to the point that I actually now prefer ass duty, over eating out my mistress' pussy. This first time I began by pulling her cheeks apart as I licked all around her tight hole. She was shaved there too, and to my shock, I immediately loved the feel and flavor of her anus. And the feeling when I stiffened my tongue and penetrated her ass, it was indescribable.

Eating Lana's ass was dirty and decadent and felt so right. It got even better when Lana squeezed her anal muscles and just about trapped my tongue up her asshole. Now I wasn't just tasting her ass, her earthy scent filled my nostrils too as she trapped me against her butt. I knew something was going right in my first time eating Lana's ass when she demanded that Pam get back to work on her pussy.

It must have looked amazing; I was lying flat licking and sucking Lana's ass while Pam's fingers slowly worked over Lana's big clit while also fucking her gaping hole just above my head. It seemed like forever but was probably only about ninety seconds and Lana loudly climaxed again, holding my head hard to keep my tongue deep in her bowels. While I was tightly held against Lana's ass, my tongue as far up in her bowels as possible, I heard and felt Lana pull Pam up to her face again, to kiss her slave as her second orgasm of the morning receded.

As I finally extracted my tongue from Lana's rear passage, and pulled away to look up, my wife and her mistress were still lovingly kissing. It would have been quite romantic if Lana wasn't still sprawled on the bed atop that pillow exposing her shaved crotch and my wife and I hadn't just finished orally worshipping our dominant neighbor's front and back holes to two impressive orgasms to begin our Saturday. Little did I know then that the craziness of the first twenty-four hours back home was barely a hint of what was to come for both Pam and I.

I started to grasp that this morning was just a hint of what was to come. It hit me when Lana rubbed my head, as I was still between her legs, looking up at this bewitching woman. She had her arm possessively wrapped around my naked, pierced wife as she told us both,

"I thought it was great to have Lana worship my beauty every day, but it's so much better when both of you worship together. I think I'll call it sunrise services...and I think you need to pray at my temple every day Sam and Pam."

The rest of the day was more of the same, lots of fucking and sucking, a lot of intimate bodily fluids being produced and consumed. We spent hours by the pool, drinking pitchers of Pina Coladas, smoking some very potent weed. Lana and Pam certainly widened my horizons, we tried a few things I had never even heard of and definitely a few of my long wished for fantasies.

But the reason I was so totally transformed into someone none of my friends would have recognized, but all would have wanted to fuck, was not all the drugs and drink and great sex, although all that was really important, and a huge amount of fun. Over the months I was changed in so many ways, with almost no resistance or complaints, due to the process that Lana and Pam adopted.

It was kind of sneaky that Lana and Pam did things gradually, never a single frightening massive change. I didn't really realize the path we were on, until I was well down the road to being totally altered. It was very similar to the old story of the frog in the pot of gradually warming water. He realizes too late that he is being boiled, thinking all along he was just in a pot of warm water. I did realize I was being changed physically, emotionally, and of course sexually, but it was never in a single scary event, it was just continual changes, every day, that molded me into the creature I now am.

Lana did remark a few times that first night on my slim build, tight runner's ass and shapely legs. She also shared that she didn't like hair on any of her partners. I kind of laughed that one off. But that second afternoon, we all decided we needed to wash the chlorine from the pool off our sweaty bodies. As all of us were washing up together in our fancy "couples" shower, Lana and Pam started it off by rubbing a flowery gel all over my body.

I thought it was just a shower gel, but oddly there was a pronounced tingling, almost like a stinging sensation all over my body. It was weird that they kept me between them for a while before Pam pushed me back under the sprayer. I realized it was much more than a shower gel, as all my sparse hair was washed away along with the creamy gel. I now was hairless below my head. I had never had a lot of hair, but it had been part of me since puberty, now I was feeling really naked and a little violated.

As we finished the shower, I was shocked and a getting a little angry. That changed as I felt Pam rubbing my smooth legs and ass as she dried me off and then rubbed some of her moisturizing lotion everywhere. It was insane how sensitive my body was, and I did look pretty good in the mirror. Pam laughed looking down at my suddenly hard dick, even after a record five orgasms that day. She grinned broadly as she gave me her take on a nearly hairless husband,

"Baby, you're looking pissed, but you clearly like this. After cumming so much, you still got rock-hard, before I even put lotion on your cock and balls! I think I'm keeping you smooth from now on. And if you let me do that, you get this moisturizing massage every time"

It was hard for me to argue, I was hard as steel, aroused yet again, and kind of liking giving up control in one more area. I didn't even fight too much when Pam laughingly slid some thigh-high stockings up my legs, telling me I'd look even hotter in hose and heels. My legs looked almost as good as Pam's in the black stockings, but more interestingly, I loved the feel of those sheer black stockings on my hairless legs.

Pam insisted I keep those thigh-highs on under my dress pants as we dressed for the evening. What it meant was that all through dinner at a fancy sushi place, as my wool dress slacks slid around over those nylons, my cock never softened. And sitting next to me at dinner, in a dark booth, as ordered by a grinning Lana, Pam's hands were everywhere.

They rubbed all over my pants, and hidden stockings, as well as my hard cock, all dinner long. It was really sexy, and frustrating, and yet another example of behavior that before Pam had met Lana and become her pet, could not conceivably had occurred. I was glad the torture was over with dinner, but was very aware we probably were not done with our adult fun for the night.

I wasn't all that surprised when, as we got back home, the girls wanted to go further. If I hadn't been so frustrated and horny from Pam's antics at dinner, what the girls began to do to me up in our bedroom would have been enough to make me desperate to fuck. The two of them were all over my shorn body, playing with my torso, legs and ass, kissing and sucking at my bare torso, and telling me how hot the black stockings looked and how they loved me without that ugly hair. I wanted to stop them, but was loving the attention. I also just needed to cum, badly by now.

Pam was kissing me like she hadn't had sex in a year, despite the fact that she had literally had orgasms all day long. If I was hugely horny and frustrated, tonight had definitely gotten her motor running too. She also spent a fair bit of time sucking my manscaped cock and balls, oral sex like I had never experienced. The feeling of her hot wet mouth, and very active tongue, with that piercing, running all over my hairless balls, nearly had me cumming again.

Soon Pam was pleading with me, as she teased me, to let her have some fun. It seemed like Pam's imagination was much wilder than before, and it also seemed like I was the bottom of this threesome. Lana was sitting on our couch drinking her wine and smiling as Pam made me an offer I couldn't, or maybe didn't want to, refuse.

Looking back this was the beginning of that pattern of moving our boundaries. Pam would push me further in my transformation, but just a little bit further, by promising me some kind of mind-blowing sexual act. And in looking back, I always said yes, after some cajoling, and the sex did regularly make my head feel like it was going to explode.

She promised to give me the best oral orgasm I'd ever had if she was allowed to dress me up sexily. I acted like I didn't want to agree, saying I had no idea what that meant. But of course, I had a pretty good idea what it meant. And yes, I was secretly wondering what I'd look like when Pam finished making me look sexy. I soon found out. And yes, spoiler alert, I did look pretty hot, even considering this was the first time I'd ever worn woman's clothes.

Pam, clapped her hands, and with a loud shout of, "YES", nearly ran down the hall to our bedroom, stilettos clacking on the wood hall floor. She returned in just a few minutes with a pile of items. First, she pulled a very feminine black lacy teddy over my upper body. Then she attached something I hadn't noticed, garters, to my thigh highs. Pam even pulled a lacy black thong up over the stockings and finally smiling at my shocked look, put a necklace on my slender neck.

To really freak me out she even had me perched on a pair of two-inch heels. For this dress up game it all fit perfectly. It was very lucky our builds were so similar, with me just four inches taller. Not thinking fast enough, I didn't question it, but it was odd that Pam had shoes that were a perfect fit for me.

I nearly broke my leg trying to stand up in those heels and then walk in them. I had never walked in any shoes with heels higher than my cowboy boots. But the heels had an impact. When Pam posed me in the mirror, looking over my shoulder at an angle, I realized my legs were sexy as hell, and the heels made my ass look fantastic. Pam held my arm and had me totter around the room, silky teddy rubbing my sensitive skin and the thong not even covering half my hard dick. I was unsteady, but Pam was coaching me, as she guided me, on how not to break an ankle.

And right then, what Pam did next severely tested both my physical balance and sexual self-control. As we stopped, Pam reached down to hold me by the back of my thighs. Then rubbing her hands on my thigh-highs, she slowly dropped to her knees on the carpet, never taking off her own six-inch stilettos. I guess I was getting my reward now.

My wife was beyond fantastic as she fulfilled her end of the bargain. Pam pulled that tiny thong to the side and immediately dropped a huge gob of spit on the head of my cock and deep throated me. She sucked and licked my balls and then continued to the stretch behind my balls, and in a new trick, she spun me around to face away from her, and pulled my cheeks apart.

Pam used her hands on my lower back to bend me over and then ate my ass for the first time ever. Her long, pierced tongue up my ass felt every bit as good as her fingers had that first night. After that I was so ready to cum, the next time her red painted lips swallowed me all the way to my balls, my dick pulsed and I shot my final load of the long day down her throat.

Lana had watched all of it as she sipped her wine and played with her own breasts and pussy. As Pam was starting to suck my cock, she looked over at us, grinning. She smiled sexily as she told me my legs were my best feature, but I'd have to practice strutting around, or feel her ire. She told me all her partners needed to comfortable in heels at least as high as she wore.

I jumped a little bit at hearing that, I'd already seen Lana in eight-inch-high platforms. But I was still very focused on Pam's new oral skills, so I just smiled back at her. And honestly, I was already wondering, as Pam swallowed my painfully hard rod, how I'd look in heels as high as Pam now seemed to wear all the time.

That night we all were really tired after our daytime debauchery, our fancy sushi, and Pam's dress up games with me. We had a final drink, a nice glass of port, and snuggled up in our big bed. I didn't know where Otto, Lana's husband was, but the three of us seemed to fit together very well without him in our big bed.

Once again Lana took a center position and pulled each of us up to cuddle on each side. Pam had taken off my outfit, but wouldn't let me wear my cotton PJs or sleep naked. Instead, she had me put one of her very slinky silky red nightgowns. It was so much better than my old flannel PJs she told me. I had to agree, though the slippery fabric make me move around on the bed a lot.

The rest of that first week home was pretty much a blur in my memory. We drank all day long and Pam and Lana got me to both smoke a lot more weed than I had ever smoked. Not to mention a steady diet of unidentified pills they had me popping, I was pretty much drunk and high, under their control from that very first night on that very first weekend. And looking back, By the end of the first week, things were definitely trending towards kinky.

Things Slowly Begin to Heat Up

The first time I appreciated how far Pam and Lana had altered me was near the end of the week. Per Lana's direction, I had been in training sessions, twice a day, under Pam's supervision. Sessions were at least an hour each time and worked on my ability to walk in heels and all sorts of ways to feminize my style. If I did well, I got all sorts of kisses, whether on my lips, neck or hard dick.

But, If I tripped or walked like a man, she'd slap or strike my dick or ass with a riding crop. Somehow my little wife was dominating me! This work included moving me to gradually taller heels, with much narrower heels. I also had to sit down as women did, and learn to get up from a chair or a car seat without flashing my crotch.

However, amazingly, in less than a week, my troubles with low two-inch heels was a distant memory. I was walking like a runway model in six- and seven-inch platforms. That probably wasn't a big surprise, I'd been walking in heels for about ten or twelve hours over that first week.

That wasn't all of my changes of course. Lana had me wearing wigs each day and Pam had been giving me lessons on makeup. She had told me that it looked silly to have me in sexy lingerie and heels without learning how to apply all the makeup a hot girl would wear with her lingerie.

adler666
adler666
534 Followers
12