Stretch Assignment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On that second Sunday since I returned Pam pulled it all together, as she did a total makeover on me. She got me to agree by again promising crazy sex. In this case, that I could fuck her up her ass. Pam assured me that though this would be the first time, it would not be the last time I plowed her ass However, the promise would only be fulfilled if I was fully dolled up, to include a wig, makeup, and earrings in my pierced ears, as I was allowed to pound her tight ass.

And of course, I was sold when Pam told me,

"Baby, in all these months, I've grown to love having a hard dick up my ass. Lana and all our friends say I'm the tightest ass they've ever fucked. And it isn't fair that you haven't been able to enjoy my dark hole!"

I of course had always wanted to fuck her ass, and the old Pam had totally refused to even consider taking a dick up her ass. So, I figured what the fuck, and said yes. So even weirder, though this was the very first time I was fully transformed to a gurl, I barely recognized myself as Sam, the man. Between wearing some of Pam's different wigs and the daily hair removal, and how I now strutted in those hot heels, I really was looking and feeling more Samantha than Samuel, after not even a week.

That Friday Pam was very creative. She dolled me up in the latest piece of her extreme lingerie that I'd never seen, a black leather bustier. She mixed her textures, adding to it a pair of long velvet gloves. I had to acknowledge I liked the velvet and leather against me skin and how it looked on me, just as much as I liked it on Pam.

My skin was much softer after a week of daily hair removal and Pam's moisturizing massages. And when Pam tightened the corset type strings and pushed my skin around near my very sensitive nipples, she made it appear that I now had small breasts and a little bit of cleavage.

Pam turned me away from the mirror and sat me down at her makeup table. She applied a whole bunch of different types of makeup, starting with foundation and doing something to my eyelashes that made them darker and much heavier. She outlined my eyes with a dark black liner and used sexy dark blue eyeshadow, telling me the leather bustier demanded it.

Of course, she covered my lips in some bright red, very shiny lipstick and even spritzed me with a bit of her perfume. To finish it all off, I got a long reddish wig to wear and a pair of Pam's biggest silver hoop earrings. My devious wife was definitely getting a lot in exchange for giving up her ass.

When she was done, and turned me around I just loved the face and hair and whole look. Pam then stood me up and had me strut over to the big mirror on our bathroom wall. When I looked over in that mirror and absorbed my new look, something hit me. I realized I didn't look like a guy dressed up by his wife, I looked like a slender sexy chick, in a hot kinky outfit, complete with big hoop earrings. And though I somehow had a six- and half-inch cock sticking out from my torso, I already was strutting around like a stripper.

Soon she had me perched on an office chair from the desk in the master bedroom, to rest after my whole transformation. Sitting there I was able to look at my makeover in the mirror in our bedroom and really study what Pam had done. I was hot and super horny. I couldn't resist and began playing with my shaven hard cock, thoroughly stoned. From my cute leather red platform high heels to my fishnet thigh-highs to sexy lingerie, I was shocked how much I loved my new look.

In fact, just looking in the mirror, as I was running my tongue around my red lips and stroking my cock with that soft velvet glove was too much. I suddenly spewed ropes of cum all over the front of my leather lingerie. Pam had been playing with herself, watching me jerk off. One hand was buried under her own leather micro-miniskirt, the other playing with her tits as she admired her work. But seeing me spew cum all over, Pam pulled her fingers out of her own pussy, and jumped up, saying to me,

"Yummy, lover, my favorite snack."

My wife strutted over, clearly liking what she saw. Standing right in front of me, she leaned over, in her own sky-high heels, and proceeded to lick up all my cum from that expensive black leather. I thought Pam was done, but I was wrong, again. Next, she stood upright, grabbed my hands in their cute velvet gloves, and pulled me back up to stand in front of her, the two of us perched on our matching heels.

Since we both were in heels, I once again was slightly taller, but no matter. Pam aggressively pulled me close, holding the back of my red wig to pull me down to her. She kissed me forcefully, dominating my lipsticked mouth with her long tongue. Like every day since I'd returned home it seemed, she pushed nearly all my cum deep in my own mouth as she French kissed me.

I immediately swirled it around my mouth and swallowed it all, showing her my empty mouth as I grinned at her. I no longer was shocked, and had gotten to really look forward to the taste of my own seed. None of this was what I had expected when I drove up that first Friday night after my long work assignment in Australia. And looking at the two of us in the mirror, my slutty, sexy look was nothing I possibly could have anticipated either.

That night Pam kept me dressed and we fucked together and with Lana. And yes, even though Pam had admitted that Lana and others had fucked her ass at last fifty times, her rear passage was as tight as promised and fantastic feeling surrounding my hard dick. It was extremely odd to realize I was fucking my wife while still dressed in that leather bustier and thigh highs, fully made up and wearing designer heels. But whatever, Pam's ass was divine.

I had lubed up my cock and used my fingers to get Pam super ready. With such a well-trained ass, it wasn't a big surprise to me that I didn't just pop past her sphincter, it was almost like Pam's tight ass pulled me deep insider her. I loved the sight of us in the mirror, two hot girls, all dolled up, with one somehow fucking the other, both of them moaning and encouraging each other. I didn't think I'd last all that long, and was right.

I unloaded a sizeable amount of cum in her ass, and then of course was properly polite. As soon as I pulled out of that divine ass, I lay back on the bed, allowing Pam to drop her dripping asshole on my face so I could suck all my own cum out of her tight ass. Pam loved that part, and smiling down at me, as she toyed with pierced lips and clit, told me that we had to make this a regular part of our sex life, it was too much fun not to.

As the week came to a close, we all also had been having some interesting and revealing bedtime conversations. Those talks were another set of hints of the road I had started down that first night home. The first revelation was about Lana's marriage. I mean I knew Lana was bi, I mean look at her and Pam but she was also still married to Otto, who was allegedly on a long work assignment in Europe.

I looked over at my new, dominant lover and asked what was up with Otto. He was this huge guy, a man's man, and yet here we were in bed together. Lana smiled down at me, as she rubbed my tiny but noticeable boobs. She laughed at my naivete, telling me that Otto was actually a total pain slut, and a total bottom, and very much preferred guys. So, she laughed at me, telling me I was right, he truly was a man's man. Lana laughed again and noted they had an unusual marriage. That somehow was so not a shock to me.

And finally on Friday night Lana made me wonder where this was going for me. She told me I was dramatically more attractive tonight, than when I had walked up the stairs last Friday night. As Lana went on, she also bluntly noted that she really did prefer girls, but I was a gurl with the extra equipment she sometimes needed, so I was the best new lover and additional slave she could have wished for.

Clearly all our games had been going somewhere. This whole week had been all about altering so much about me, but didn't seem to be the end. And now that I had seen how hot I was, totally hairless, dressed in the sexiest outfits and heels, with my face made up and wearing a cute wig, I was hooked. Seeing how it was so much fun for both Pam and Lana, but more importantly for me, this wasn't something I wanted to or planned on resisting.

Lana kissed me some more and told me that I had real potential, and she intended to allow me to realize all of that potential. I was pretty drunk and a bit stoned, so just kissed her again and nodded. She stared deep in my eyes and told me that realizing my potential meant I had to accept all the changes that were required, every last one of them.

As Lana continued to toy with my boobs and knead my ass, she told me that I was meant to be Sammi, and that I would soon see how much better I was as her. She told me again that once she was done with me no woman or man would be able to refuse me. I again protested, I only cared about women, but Lana, and Pam on the other side of the bed, both just gave me a left and right nod in response. At that she told me she needed to be eaten one last time before we went to sleep.

Lana pushed me down to her midsection, and pulled my face to her shaven snatch. For the next five minutes I worshipped her pussy, as always, enjoying the taste of her juices and how it felt to be bringing her such pleasure. Lana climaxed faster than normal. She pulled me back up to kiss me, telling me I was developing into a very talented pussy licker, and that what was nicer, my analingus skills were really improving too. With that we ended our first week together. I had no idea of everything that was ahead, but knew it would surprise me.

Part IV coming very soon. There we'll see Sammi really emerging, showing her fashion sense and embracing her new role

12