Stretch Assignment Pt. 06

Story Info
BIG Changes for Sammi, Will she ever return to being Sam?
11.3k words
4.67
11.4k
11
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
538 Followers

Chapter 6 Months Two and Three -- Is this Reversible?

Sammi gets more comfortable in public but her changes get a lot less temporary

That First Party and Losing the Bet

As my second month at home drew to a close, I had fully embraced my new look and Sammi persona. Telling me it was time, Lana and Pam decided to host a small party. They said it was just so I could meet some of their friends. They swore there would be no orgies or craziness, I think they both sensed I wasn't ready to show my confusing sexual identity to others at this point. I was frankly petrified that someone would laugh or belittle me when I got naked and showed my female body and hard cock. But having said that, I was pretty psyched to show off my hot new bod and look, as well as some of the amazing outfits and shoes Pam and I had bought.

I knew that there was no way that any of Pam's old god-fearing, church loving friends were likely in this new circle of friends, so was very curious on who I was going to meet. In the back of my mind, I wanted to look over all these guests. Who among them, both men and women, or had all of them fucked and dominated my young wife while I was gone? Who had helped Lana transform my meek and judgmentally prim wife into this randy, curvy, amazingly hot and sexually open lover?

Pam told me that this party was just the first part of Sammi's unveiling. After tonight, I now had by my count, about three months to enjoy my adventures before I was due back at work. Tonight was either going to reinforce my comfort level as Sammi or send me spiraling into doubt and despair. And yes, assuming the former occurred, I was wondering how I'd do that live three months as this new creature, Sammi.

I was already really wondering if I wanted to go back to boring, mundane little program manager Sam. Sammi was living a very wild life, and I wasn't sure I knew where her limits were! I mean after less than two months of serious change, every day stuff, like typing on my phone or laptop with my long, blood-red talons felt so natural. So did strutting in my heels and applying my makeup and lipstick. Somehow Pam had made me embrace Sammi as if I was born this way.

It had only been six weeks since this journey had begun, yet I was no longer at all nervous presenting with my feminine persona. That day at the salon and shopping had finally convinced me that my only worry in public was some slimeball guy trying to hit on me. My expensive fake boobs didn't look fake and the rest of me was frankly as hot as any biological woman. My skin was amazing and the exercise routine had me thinner than I'd ever been as an adult. Today when I stood on the scale, I was only 108! Both Pam and I were ecstatic. I was both so very thin and so sexy and hot she told me. Tonight, for the party, I didn't even wear my corset, and I still had a great set of curves.

So that afternoon we all dressed up as sexily as possible. Pam calibrated me when she told me that we'd only go sluttier in our outfits if we were actually heading to a sex party. Lana had told us the theme was hot leather and cold drinks, it was a cocktail party after all. I had been planning on wearing one of my new purchases, but Pam insisted I put on her favs instead.

It was a black leather sleeveless dress, that went down barely half way to my knees, since I was taller than my wife. The lace on the tops of my thighs was nearly showing, no matter how I stood. It exposed a lot of my fake boobs, but Pam insisted they looked real. It also hugged my ass and showed off my, crazy hot legs, and thin sculpted arms, so I wasn't surprised that Pam insisted I squeeze into her dress.

My hair was really long and thick now. It fell in luxurious waves most of the way down my back now. My heavily made-up face was dark and sexy, to match my hot body and tight dress. The bright red lipstick was a great contrast and really brought out the fullness of my lips. On top of the my seemingly mandatory six-inch platform heels, I felt sexy and chic, like the manager named Sam had never existed. I felt like and looked 100% like Sammi.

I was realizing I was totally hot as Sammi and like I said, after my recent adventures in public, no longer nervous that I'd be discovered. I knew that Lana and Pam looked stunning, but more and more I was realizing I looked just as hot and sexy. I was also pretty sure that Lana and Pam's friends would appreciate me, and probably be hot and sexy and kinky too. Oddly, I was wondering if I'd get lucky somehow at the party, after all these were Pam's new friends. And I still was thinking about what they'd done to Pam in my time away, I wanted to meet the people that had probably helped Lana so dramatically change my wife.

It was just a small poolside drinks party, the three of us and five other couples. The girls had sworn that they had not told any of their friends my secret, I was just Sammi from Boston. Not surprisingly, everyone was fit, very sexy, and very chic. They also looked like they would have been just as happy at a poolside orgy. None of that was at all shocking, this was certainly not Pam's old set of church-centered friends. I met everyone and realized not only the men, but the women were checking me out. I was also pretty sure I had both passed as a woman and in their evaluation for a session of horizontal fun.

Although I met everyone, enjoying chatting and just being Sammi, Pam and I, after meeting everyone, ended up spending most of the night talking to the female half of a striking couple, Amber. Tommy and Amber were this very tall, thin, and stylish blonde couple, the opposite of the three of us, at least in height and hair color. Pam and Amber were clearly very good friends, very familiar and touching each other constantly, very comfortable in each other's personal space. What was funny was after we'd all had a few drinks by the pool, the two girls dragged me along as Pam wanted to show Amber the upstairs. We were tipsy, but not really drunk. The party had been everything I dreamed about so far.

Amber was very friendly, handsy would have been an accurate term. But it wasn't just me, she was very affectionate with Pam, in fact I was starting to wonder if Amber thought us going upstairs wasn't a codeword for an all-female threesome. That could get hard to explain was my immediate worry. But I was also pretty hot and bothered and, like I said a bit tipsy, so went upstairs anyway.

As we walked around the corner to our master bedroom, Pam stopped, spinning around on her high heels so she had me trapped me between her and Amber. Before I knew it both girls were kissing me all over, and I was kissing and playing with Amber's cute little braless tits under her tight silk blouse. I was now thinking, do I let this get wild or somehow make an excuse and leave my wife and Amber to have fun alone. I was not keen on that idea, not unhappy with the idea of Pam and Amber fucking, but in me being left out.

But I really didn't have a chance to worry, as Pam rapidly moved all of us into the bedroom, pulling me by my manicured hands. This was heating up pretty quickly. If the girls were like me, then all of us were rapidly getting super aroused with all the kissing and caressing by the end of our bed. My cock was straining for release under that tight leather dress. I was amazed it wasn't bulging against the very form-fitting leather. The other girls were seriously heated up too, their tops long gone, and all of us were enjoying the breast play.

I now had a plan, maybe not a good one, but a plan. If I went down on Amber and got her off, she'd probably be more open to the extra equipment between my legs, maybe even letting me fuck her. So as Pam continued kissing our hot blonde companion, I slowly dropped to my knees caressing Amber's tight ass as I began to push her skirt up. This would be only my second new pussy since Pam and I had been together. Lana tasted quite different than my wife's pussy, I was wondering how Amber would compare to Pam and Lana.

As I fell to my knees, Amber held her skirt, stopping me from pushing it all the way up and asked me if I really wanted to do this. I just looked, smiled, and told her it was totally my choice. Amber looked at Pam, and asked her too. What was strange was Amber was being oddly polite and almost shy, for as frisky and handsy we'd all been the last thirty minutes.

In what seemed to be her answer, Pam looked at Amber and with a big smile kissed her again. So, not waiting for Pam to speak, I figured I'd gotten all consent I needed. I was going to use all the techniques I'd honed over the last six weeks with Pam and Lana and make Amber's world explode with pleasure with my fingers and lips, or at least that was my thought as I looked up at the other girls, under my thick heavy lashes and beautiful full head of hair.

In just a few seconds I had that very tight, sexy red mini-skirt pushed up over Amber's hips, god her ass was full and round and so sexy. Amber had some dark blue or black silk panties on, I had been hoping she had gone commando. But with that cute skirt taken care of, I now reached up with both hands and quickly pulled down her silk panties. Boy did I get a surprise.

Out popped a very hard five-inch-long cock. Like me, Amber was shaven, her male parts just a bit smaller and thinner. I was beyond shocked. Amber was packing, and I had not a clue till I pulled down those silk panties. She had appeared so feminine, so sexy. I was now totally confused, as I looked up at my partners, still on my knees in my leather dress.

Pam and Amber broke off their kiss, looked down and gave me a synchronized cry of, "Surprise!"

Pam then ran her fingers through my hair, and encouraged me, telling me that I'd gone this far I might as well take care of Amber, then she could take care of me afterwards. I took a deep breath, wow, what was I going to do. But as least Amber couldn't be angry at my hard dick when she saw it later.

Decision time. But I kind of knew my decision about what I wanted to do almost immediately. I knew what I really wanted was to suck on Amber's hard cock, finally figure out if Sammi was into guys as well as girls. And I was weirdly determined to be as good as Pam was with her blow jobs. In only about three seconds my red bright lips were kissing Amber's cockhead, leaving a very cute and sexy lipstick print on her hard cock. Then I spread my lips wide, engulfing the head of Amber's cute dick, sucking hard and using my tongue to swirl around to lick up the pre-cum leaking from her dick.

Wow, my first dick, and attached to this smoking hot gurl. Her dick was so very warm and really rigid. Amber's skin was very tight but still soft and smooth under my lips. I used one hand to explore, caressing and stroking her shaft, while my other hand caressed and rubbed that cute ass. I spent a minute or two just getting acquainted with Amber's anatomy. I kissed and stroked her all over, even pulling each of her shaved balls into my mouth and sucking on them, as I stared up at my partner.

As I kissed up and down her hard shaft, I decided to see how much of that dick I could take in my mouth. By now Amber's hard cock was very wet from my saliva and spit. So, I channeled Pam's oral skills and slowly took more and more of Amber's hard cock into my mouth. Swallowing more and more of that cute cock, I gagged a little, but soon had all of her hard dick in my mouth and throat.

I began to move up and down her cock, moving slowly at first, but as Amber's cock was covered in my saliva and her pre-cum, I knew I could move as rapidly as I wanted to, up and down her stiff rod. So, I increased my pace, moving all the way up and down Amber's hard shaft, sucking as hard as I could as I moved. I combined my deep throating with using my long nails to scratch and tease her shaven little balls.

I was pretty sure I was not sucking her dick as if I was the novice I was. I knew that was a fact as Amber was loudly letting me know she was loving this. She was moaning continually, and telling me she loved my hot, wet mouth. Pam was also encouraging me, telling me to suck that dick like the slut I was. I loved this kinky scene already!

Like Pam had often done, as I was swallowing Amber's dick, I looked up at my partners, batting my thick lashes. My girlfriends were playing with each other's tits and either kissing or looking down happily at me. Then after only a couple of minutes, the next big step neared. I felt Amber's balls begin to tighten up, and then her whole frame went rigid.

I knew what was next, in just a second my mouth would be full of someone else's hot cum for the first time. Her pre-cum had been a bit salty but very pleasant, I was about to find out what the real thing tasted like. Amber grabbed my head and let off a loud, "oh fuck", as she began to cum. She only squirted about three times, and without thinking I swirled it around my mouth with my tongue and swallowed every bit of my lover's cum. The cum was less salty than mine, but pretty damn tasty. Amber and Pam pulled me upright, and kissed me. Pam had some fun messing with me, complaining that I had not saved any cum for her.

But that was only the start of our fun, soon we were all naked in our big bed. We explored each other some more and got arranged. The girls moved me around, so I was flat on my back, now without my dress too. Pam sat on my face as Amber expertly sucked my dick. I was getting used to having my face buried in pussy and ass! I thought I had done a pretty good job for my first blow job, but Amber was a world-class cocksucker, nearly as good as Pam. It didn't take long for Pam and I to orgasm. I was a newbie at sucking cock, but had been eating out Pam so many times each day, I was an expert at getting my slutty bride to cum hard by now.

And Amber was far more polite than I had been. She moved back up the bed, after I came, and fed Pam at least half my cum. Pam mock glared at me, telling me that Amber was much more polite than I was. Amber was hard again, and asked us if she could fuck Pam. I figured I couldn't really complain we had just sucked each other off. So, I grinned over at Amber and nodded. And Pam looked over at her lover and made that an even easier answer,

"You better you little slut, you know how much I love your cute little dick."

So, Pam knew all about Amber! Amber pushed Pam's legs back and hooked them over her bare shoulders as she drove her hard cock into my wife's soaking wet hole. This was the hottest scene I could have imagined. My sexy cute wife kissing and playing with her partners big boobs, as that very feminine gurl drove her cock into my wife's soaked pussy.

They fucked for about five more minutes, till Amber shuddered and shot her load deep in Pam's pussy. Of course, after Amber pulled out, without any prompting, I stopped sucking on her nipples and immediately pushed my face into that sloppy wet pussy. I was very aware what Pam expected by now, and soon sucked out all of Amber's cum out of my wife's wet pussy. This time I did keep most of Pam and Amber's hot combined juices. I then gave my partner her expected cum kiss. After all that, we just collapsed on the bed, cuddling as we recovered from all our unexpected fucking and sucking.

Pam wasn't about to take a nap though. In fact, she full of energy, nearly ecstatic, grinning manically across Amber at me. Looking over at me slyly, she dropped a huge bombshell. She smiled a Cheshire cat smile at me, asking me if I remembered the bet I said I couldn't lose. In shock I suddenly did. Fuck Me! Pam continued,

"Baby I didn't need three months for you to walk on the wild side, you sucked a hard dick and swallowed all that cum less than two months after our bet."

I was in total shock, yeah, I was a bit tipsy, but no one had forced me, I mean I had totally forgotten the bet. It had been such a spur of the moment, when Amber's hard dick had nearly hit me in the nose, my only thought was it looked yummy and I really wanted to taste it, to suck it as deep down my throat as I could. And to honest to myself, had unexpectedly loved Amber's dick and cum, was wondering what the next one would taste like. But, Jesus, what would happen now?

But that was all going to have to wait. The girls insisted we not linger in our bed, or there'd be questions. We soon got dressed, with lots of touching and kissing, and repaired our makeup. We then, as discreetly as possible, returned to the party. It was fun, but sadly our threesome was the closest the party got to an orgy that day. Afterwards the girls told me that all of the guests loved me. What showed I understood this crowd, every guest had asked either Lana or Pam, when I wasn't within hearing distance, how I was in bed. Some of the questions came after the three of us had rejoined the party of course. For those, Pam told me, she and Amber both told the questioner that I was a really fun fuck, without disclosing that Amber and I were more similar than anyone had guessed.

As we cleaned up the party detritus, Pam told Lana, with a massive grin, that I had sucked Amber's dick and thus lost our bet. Our mistress was just as ecstatic as Pam had been. She of course had been well aware of Amber's extra equipment too. Lana told Pam that we needed to start to enforce the bet as soon as possible, that she had so many "fun and creative" ideas for me! The two of them then spent all weekend calling medical friends who were part of their party group, to set up next week's events. I was kept away as they plotted and called and texted nearly continually. I was more than a trifle nervous.

I was in a very weird place emotionally. I mean Pam, since I had left, had embraced a very extreme lifestyle, and was now totally submissive, under a very dominant Lana's sway. The two of them could come up with some sick, fiendish medical modifications. I didn't want to be some freak. But I kept calm, rationalizing the bet stipulated that all procedures had to be reversible, and Pam, and maybe even Lana, did love me.

But regardless of my attempting to remain calm, my sexy companions were making me very jumpy. They kept on moving my body around all weekend, looking at my chest and legs and torso and whispering in each other's ears. They even played around with my face, pulling parts of my neck and cheeks tighter and messing around with my eyes and eyelids. I was getting a super nervous, but how much could even the fastest doctor do in one day? Pam didn't reduce my stress with her comments either.

Several times over the next two days, Pam reminded me that I had agreed to do anything she wanted for the next thirty days. She was very clear; the first thing was some cute temporary implants that I could decide it I wanted removed after four months. I had mixed feelings, I was dreading surgery, but really curious what real boobs versus a set of breast forms would look and feel like. They must have called in all sorts of favors, as I was due to go under the knife first thing Monday morning.

Before I knew it, after a final sweaty vigorous Sunday night fucking, I had fasted overnight. The next day with no time to dwell on what was going to happen that day, we were at the plastic surgeon's office, bright and early, before they were even formally open. I had to sign all sorts of forms, of course. And I quickly realized by the kissing and hugging, the nurses and doctors in this office had likely been heavily involved in Pam's transformation and all the associated erotic play. I was immediately wondering how many others of their play group had gone under these surgeons' knives?

Oddly enough, as probably allowed by one the oddly large number of forms Pam had me sign, I went under general anesthesia, not the local painkillers I'd been expecting. As I got set on the table and the mask was placed over my face, I was both nervous and oddly really looking forward to finally seeing me as Sammi, with big fake tits. Soon the nurse was counting backwards and everything went dark.

adler666
adler666
538 Followers