Stretch Assignment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

The Real Sammi emerges from the Darkness

I knew, as I went under the anesthesia, from several other medical events involving anesthesia, I was going to wake up very slowly. This time was exactly as I had expected. I woke up as if I was in a deep fog, very slowly coming out from under my surgical anesthesia. The room was quite dim, it must be late afternoon. It felt like I had just been put under, coming out of anesthesia was always so weird. But it made it easier to come around when I saw Pam sitting next to my bed.

Oddly enough, as I got my bearings and looked around, I wasn't at the surgeon's clinic in a recovery room, but was back in our guest bedroom. I couldn't really understand what had happened. I was home, but the math of getting all that work done and being home in be in only nine hours didn't compute, but my mind was still super foggy. As Pam chatted, I was still waking up very slowly, only processing a bit of what she was saying, and very slowly at that. I realized the drugs had really done a number on me this time. Oddly I wasn't feeling any pain, but my body felt very different.

Pam now started to slowly change her tone and the things we were chatting about. No more idle chatter, as I clearly had finally begun to fully wake up. She held my hand, interestingly enough both of us had freshly manicured nails. Pam looked over at me with love as she started by reminding me that the bet was for anything the other person wanted. I nodded, I certainly remembered that part of the bet. She also noted that I may not have read the documents, but I had consented to anything Pam wanted done. Crap, as I lay under the top sheet, tented up by my new tits, now I was getting worried, despite or maybe because of my smiling, lovey-dovey wife.

Pam was talking non-stop, at an almost manic speed. My wife seemed oddly both nervous and very excited. She was claiming that once I was put under, she and Lana had chatted and then talked with the surgeons. They all decided not just to give me D cup boobs, but to make me as perfect a Sammi as was possible. I wasn't going to call my wife a liar, but the fact that she admitted tricking me with the consent forms meant it was likely she and Lana had a plan for more work, long before I got to the clinic. And all those calls over the weekend to the doctors, then the manipulation of all my body parts, and iPhone pics sent to the doctor, I wasn't totally buying the story of a sudden Monday morning decision.

So finally, after scaring the crap out of me, Pam began to bring me up to date, literally. First, in something that I had started to suspect, it wasn't the evening of surgery. In fact, she told me that it had actually been about two weeks, since that first operation. What the Fuck! All the procedures had been completed five days ago, when I was allowed home, where I'd been kept sedated so all my healing could finish. That had seemed to work, nothing was tender, there was no pain in my chest or anywhere else.

This long sedation totally puzzled me. But Pam also explained that they had fed me through an IV, ensuring I wouldn't starve, but the reduced calories would the girls to sculp my body painlessly. This she was proud to tell me had allowed me to lose some more weight, with zero effort. She was right. In something I confirmed the next morning on the scale, I was not 108 anymore, I was down to a crazy thin 102. Now I also tried to figure out what "all the procedures" meant. I was puzzled on how that plural word was connected to that phrase, "as perfect a Sammi as possible"?

I was now extremely scared, having a fair bit of trouble guessing what as perfect a Sammi as possible meant. I definitely felt a weight on my chest, but I already knew I had gotten very large implants. What else had been done to me? It was time to find out. I looked over at Pam and asked with no smile on my face for her to tell me exactly what had been done to me. But she refused, telling me it was going to much more effective if I could see myself as she described each procedure that I had consented to. I gave her a sour look at the word 'consent'. It really seemed to me it wasn't consent but more that my wife had tricked me.

I was pretty scared, and it clearly showed in my face. So, in response Pam leaned over and sweetly kissed me, stroking my face with her sexy hands, clearly trying to reassure me. She told me the results were far more successful than anyone had dreamed. My lover had set the stage, in trying to calm me down. She told me that I looked so hot and perfect that she was already talking to the doctor about more work, as she was jealous that I'd look hotter as Sammi than she did. I heard her, but was still a bit worried, was I some freak now?

So, at that, Pam helped me stand up. Once I was standing, Pam made sure I was steady. She told me for the full effect I needed a few things. First, she slid a pair of four-inch pumps on my feet. It actually felt better to once again be wearing my high heels. Then Pam took a hairbrush to my totally unruly hair, getting to look like I liked it, a mass of dark curls descending more than half way to my waist. She even put a bit of lipstick on me. In some kind of odd confirmation this wasn't an involuntary conversion, I immediately felt so much better with my heels on and my lips painted. Finally, Pam ordered my eyes be kept closed, as she walked me over to stand in front of the big wall mirror in our guest bedroom.

Standing partially behind me, with her arms wrapped around me, Pam told me it was time. She had me open my eyes. I knew that was me, in front of Pam in the mirror, but I looked so very different. I almost didn't recognize myself as the brunette gurl in the mirror. The only item that seemed unchanged was my dick, which as I looked over myself as a crazy-hot Sammi, was immediately erect.

Even though I'd been in bed for two weeks, my hair barely brushed out and with just lipstick, no makeup on, I was shocked and speechless seeing myself. Before, especially with a lot of makeup, I was honestly, pretty attractive, and not easily recognized as a male. Now I was, in a word, stunning. I was looking at the kind of face and body that you'd see in a magazine, without any trace of masculinity. I was wondering how I was clearly the same person, but looked nothing like I had two weeks ago, so feminine now. I was so pretty and sexy I had a feeling reactions to me would be immediate and very obvious, especially with guys. My first coherent thought was maybe Pam and Lana had succeeded in creating the perfect Sammi.

In many ways the changes were small but impactful, in other areas the changes were huge and obvious. Literally the biggest physical change was my massive new tits. My tiny little, natural, A cups were long gone. As Pam had admitted, these breasts clearly were not the discussed and agreed upon C cups. These massive globes weren't as big as Lana's, but still so fucking big. I was having to accept that I now had some big round D cup tits, just as Pam had warned me. But, even on my first evaluation of my new boobs, WOW! Nope they were nothing like my breast forms, these were so much sexier.

They stood big and round on my chest, without a hint of sag. They were sexy and beautiful, but no one would ever look at me and think I had been born with these big round tits. Nothing had been done to my nipples, but they looked perfect poking out, now very hard and erect, from my massive boobs. Soon I would find out they were actually quite a bit different, in a very good way. Somehow the implants had made my nipples very very sensitive, to both pain and pleasure.

But that boob job was just one of the changes I could see. I asked Pam, in a very high pitched, voice that clearly came from my mouth, but wasn't my voice, what was the meaning of "all the procedures"? What exactly had my lovers done to me? Pam was still standing behind me, both of us about the same height as she was in my favorite seven-inch platform heels and I was in just four-inch heels.

Looking over my shoulder, smiling broadly, Pam took a deep breath and gave me the description of all of my long list of procedures. It was clear that it had been a very busy two weeks. Absorbing all this left me shocked and basically speechless. Both with the sheer number of things done to my body, but how I now looked, even in just my walking around heels, with no makeup, only lipstick. I now was trying to absorb that I was now basically an extremely kinky and super-hot trans centerfold. Before as Sam, even though I was married, I would have found Sammi impossible to resist.

Starting with my face, both talking and caressing, Pam told me the doctors worked hard to give me a face that suited Sammi, without all the war paint Sam had needed to pass as a woman. She also told me that I was seeing the full effect, with no makeup to enhance or hide my new features. Pam touched each of the work areas as she talked, with very soft and affectionate caresses. All parts of my face were just a bit different, but the combination was mind-blowing. The surgeons had thinned out my nose, made my cheekbones more dramatic with padding, and shaved my chin and jawline to a less masculine, much more alluring shape.

Those changes were subtle, but made me look, even with no make-up, totally feminine. I was already thinking, when I got all my typical make up on this face, I'd be sizzling hot. Pam clearly agreed, pausing to turn my head sideways and kiss my lips, wow, my new lips. She confirmed, there had been a series of collagen injections over the last two weeks. My lips, for at least six months were now big and full, classic pin-up, or more accurately, blow-job lips. It felt weird and amazingly good to kiss my hot wife with these larger lips, and pretty good when her pierced tongue entered my mouth to aggressively duel with and control my tongue.

Done with my super-sexy new face, Pam then worked her way down my body, describing each change as she caressed and stroked the modified location. The doctors had basically removed my Adam's Apple by shaving it away. Pam told me the medical term was a tracheal shave. Now my neck was thin and elegant, perfectly matching my improved facial features.

Another doctor put some bands on my vocal cords, giving me, at least for now, that breathy, super sexy higher pitched voice, I heard when I had talked for the first time in two weeks. Even though I was still a little hoarse, and not comfortable with that sound as me, my voice was sexy as fuck, according to Pam. Hearing it for the first time, I couldn't argue with my wife. My throaty whisper was now a sexy bedroom voice, seemingly all the time.

My new boobs were very dramatic, not as massive as Lana's but still so much larger than my natural A size boobs. They were huge on my rail thin frame, probably twice the size of Pam's cute little TaTas. I hefted them, any post-surgery swelling and pain was long gone. I immediately found out they were now fantastically sensitive, in a very good way, at least right now.

I noticed my nipples immediately swelling and becoming quite erect. My skin felt different, stretched so tightly over my massive implants. I could not help but moan loudly when my fingers actually touched those hard nipples. I immediately knew I'd love it when my lovers worshipped my big boobs, but boy Lana's floggers would be agony on these tits.

Pam smiled over my shoulder and told me that she was really looking forward to test driving my new equipment, but did want a small sample now. My once repressed wife now again spun me around to face her. She ignored my new pillowy lips, bending her beautifully made-up face to just worship my big round tits. She kissed and sucked at each boob, gradually working towards my now, very hard nipples. It was an amazing feeling, but nothing compared to when her wet mouth and pierced tongue sucked and pulled on my nipples.

My hard nipples were so sensitive I was worried I'd cum from just having my tits sucked. Pam used her long, sharp nails on the other breast as she moved back and forth, caressing but then pinching and pulling my nipples. I was now totally adoring my new boobs. My slutty wife must have spent five minutes kissing, sucking, and pinching my new boobs. If this was a sample, what would a full test drive feel like? I also immediately wondered, in another hint of how much Sam was in my past, what we'd look like together if my new big tits were pierced just like Pam's. My body was really reacting to Pam's kissing and playing with my new tits, as I noticed my rock-hard dick was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum on our floor!

At her prompting I pushed up my tits cupping them and posing in the mirror. Fuck, either in a bikini, tight dress or topless, I'd have anyone I wanted. I literally was equipped to dance in a high-end strip club, well except for my very hard dick. Then I tried something I'd loved with my favorite pornos. I bent my head and tried to kiss my own nipples. Damn, I could only just touch my nipples with the tip of my tongue when I stretched. Pam laughed, telling me we now had a new yoga goal. She wanted me able to suck my own nipples in the next month. My odd immediate thought, which conflicted with returning to work, was I adored my new boobs. I was already thinking I'm never giving up these big fake sexy tits.

I thought we were done, but looking in the mirror, there were a lot of other changes that puzzled me. Looking lower in the mirror, below my new boobies, I was just not the same. Even accounting for the weight loss while sedated, I now had a crazy tiny waist, even though I was nearly naked and not wearing my training corset. Pam admitted, in something very much not reversible, I was now without my lower rib on each side. That had been supplemented by some liposuction to really thin me down, as well as a bit of skin removal so there were no excess flaps of skin to conceal my tiny waist and hard-earned six pack. She told me that I was super curvy without my corset, but she was thinking I might have a twenty-inch waist with it.

I was a little irritated by the non-reversible part of losing my ribs, but OMFG, I had this divine tiny ripped waist. It also made my little ass stand out and look so curvy. And wow my tiny waist also made my huge new fake tits look truly massive against my narrow torso. So yeah, I'd given her my best 'Sam scowl', but in just a minute, I loved my new shape, so sexy, so alluring, so hot! I was wondering if and very much praying our recent sexy purchases would still look great on my new body. I interestingly was immediately wondering what my leather and latex would feel like on these new tits.

Pam was again laughing at me as I posed in the mirror, admiring my profile with its tiny waist and massive boobs, all above a very hard, shaved cock. My thought, seemingly out of nowhere, was how hot I'd look in some new thigh-high latex boots with a that cute black latex bodysuit the girls had gotten me or a leather quarter cup bra...perfect for a debauched evening for sure!

It was weird how in less than an hour of being awake again I loved all of Sammi, maybe more than Pam did. In fact, I was already imagining my next purchases to show off Sammi and be the center of attention. And in something even better, it was clear that Sammi was a massive turn-on for Pam! But she was also finding it all funny, accusing me of being more turned on and in love with Sammi than she was. I wasn't able to disagree with her, I was smoking hot.

And I was not bothered in the least by the last irreversible procedure. Pam grinned over my shoulder as she ran her fingers down my slender and totally hairless arms. She smiled as she told me that in the last week, with an at home service, all of my hair had been lasered away, I'd never have a single hair below my brows again. That was actually great news. From day one of my changed I had loved how I looked without any hair. Now being hairless, for the rest of my life, would take no effort. Better yet no razor cuts or pain from waxing.

Although going back to Sam from Sammi might be harder without body hair, I did look so much better without that hair. Pam did tell me that she was honoring our agreement, she had stopped the tech from lasering my brows to permanently give me the very thin arched brows I had from my trips to the salon and self-care routine. She did however have our favorite nail tech visit yesterday to restore my talons to the bright red perfection. As I looked at my long shiny, natural nails, they looked fantastic. I kissed Pam thanks, noting that the nail tech had been right, my nails looked almost as long as Pam's inch long talons, and they were all natural.

All in all, I looked so radically different from when I'd gone to the doctor's office. To reassure me, my wife did discuss some things not done to me and a something she would never let me change. Pam told me that the one very domme female doc had offered, but she and Lana had opted to not shorten my Achilles tendons to force me into ultra-high ballet heels from now on. She also made a point, as she wrapped her cute hands, with those long red claws, around my already throbbing dick, that she really wanted my cock to stay the way it had always been, ready, able, and willing to fuck her. My sly little wife told me that I could use any kind of pills or hormones I liked, but it better not soften my dick! At that Pam turned me ninety degrees and came around to stand next to me.

I was wondering what was next, but it wasn't a mystery for long. Pam smiled at me as she dropped to her knees, and looking up at me, gave me clear confirmation that Sammi being a long-term partner was perfectly alright with her. My formerly polite wife made a very statement before her mouth was full,

"Baby, I loved Sam a lot. But Sammi is so fucking sexy, I'm so horny and hot, I need to suck you and fuck you, right now. I loved Sam, but I adore the new you. I think that Sammi is who you are, and wow I get this amazingly sexy partner with a nice hard dick, win-win for me!"

At that she literally engulfed my hard cock with her hot wet mouth, immediately swallowing my shaved dick to its root. Pam went a little crazy, sucking and tonguing my cock, swallowing it over and over, really rapidly. Her hands were either massaging my now, hairless forever, balls or cute ass. She didn't neglect my asshole, running a long finger in and out of my now trained, tight ass. Every time she was able, she looked at me with big eyes, and when she pulled away from the head of my throbbing wet dick, was full of big smiles looking up at me, between my massive new tits. After two weeks of no sex, this was not going to last. And as she swallowed again, milking my dick, Pam got a big load of cum in her wet mouth and deep down her throat.

Pam rose up to look down and me, kissing me wetly, passing some of that big load of cum back to me. I hadn't expected Sammi to be a turn on for Pam! I looked at us both in the mirror and told her that while I wasn't crazy about losing my ribs, kind of a white lie, I looked so amazing that I was already loving Sammi too. And as a sign of that, my just drained dick, as I stared at the two hot babes in the mirror, was already hardening. Pam immediately noticed, telling me that it was obvious I loved Sammi too, from how Mr. Happy recovered.

As I hugged and kissed my sexy, fully dressed wife, I told her I wanted to get cleaned up and see Sammi in some hot outfits too, fully glammed up, just lipstick wasn't acceptable for Sammi. Pam laughed and offered a compromise. I could get showered and cleaned up, and try on my favorite outfits, as long as I fucked her hard, while all dolled up. Pam told me that I deserved some private time to explore my hot new bod. So, I kissed her and headed for the bathroom, hearing a classic wolf whistle as I wiggled my tight little ass, and looked over my shoulder back at my amazing wife, both of us with huge shit-eating grins on our faces..

adler666
adler666
535 Followers