Stretch Assignment Pt. 08

Story Info
Sammi steps out, is anything too extreme?
9.5k words
4.38
3.3k
10
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
537 Followers

Chapter 8 and Month 4 Adventures...Sammi and Pam Hit their Stride

Sammi really embraces her new lifestyle...and begins to realize there is no way to go back to being Sam

My real life has been busy, so this took a lot longer than I thought it would to get written (I never thought it would be over a year)...but this chapter highlights some of Sammi's adventures, with only two months left till she/he had to return to work. Suffice it to say, our lead character takes becoming the complete Sammi far further than Pam and Lana would have dreamed when they began transforming Pam's husband Sam. In fact, an observer could easily say that the girls had taken a buttoned-down young executive and created a monster, a slutty, sexually voracious T-Gurl. In not a big surprise, Sammi begins to explore not just her alternative lifestyle but other possibilities to remain as Sammi and earn a living, realizing Sammi is much more her true self than her old persona as Sam.

Although my physical changes since I had returned from overseas were mind-blowing and very obvious, I had changed in so many other ways that were just as significant in forming my new persona. Physically who I was, and how I presented after the surgery, helped along by my strict diet, was no longer a new thing for me. I no longer did a double take when I saw myself in the mirror or naked.

In fact, more and more I had begun to forget what I'd even looked like as a guy. And I was more and more reveling in how super sexy and hot I was as Sammi. That was likely something neither Pam, my wife, or Lana, our dominant lover probably hadn't predicted. And frankly, as Sam, sex had of course been fun and felt good, but as Sammi I was becoming nearly obsessed with sucking and fucking. I was now determined to explore all sorts of kinks, searching for my boundaries as Sammi.

So far, I had been trying and failing to find my limits! Pam had told me only a week ago that I hadn't just turned into a totally hot slut, I was kinky beyond even her dreams, and seemed horny twenty-four hours a day. I had grinned back at my hot wife, embracing all of my changes telling her, as I kissed her,'

"Baby, I actually am, I love to fuck like never before! Sex as Sammi is so much better. I am actually trying to figure out how many times I can cum and how many loads I can swallow in a single day! I'm going to find out, but have no idea, other than it's going to be a really big number of cocks and I hope a quart of cum."

Hearing that, Pam kissed me back with a fierce aggression, her tongue controlling me and almost going into my throat. She clearly was not upset with me as a slut, she loved it. Then again, this new Pam I had met upon my return was about as slutty as anyone could imagine too. Maybe we were suited for each other now, as we had been before we each were transformed?

But that wasn't all that Sammi was to me. Beyond the nearly continual sex, I loved the whole experience of being a gurl. Though I was not some frail little creature, I was extremely girly and feminine. I now loved to dress to tease and expose my hot body. I'd always been tactile, but the feeling of silk and satin, but also leather and latex against my body was totally arousing. I loved to wear all my makeup and jewelry, enjoying all sorts of options for my piercings, already planning how some more piercings would look.

Every day I was now strutting around on super-high heels, and always in the middle of a cloud of perfume. What I really loved was just about every new partner was shocked when my hard dick popped out as I pulled off whatever lacy lingerie I had on that day. No one suspected I had not been born as Sammi. Pam had told me I was an ideal lover, great with her tongue, always dressed up like a hot kinky girl, willing to do anything sexually, including fuck her hard with my shaven cock.

As part of that extreme femme personality, in a huge change, I found I loved to receive the attention of so many men, and women. I loved the flirting, the thinly veiled sexual banter, the touches and everything that was involved in ensnaring both men and women. My goal was to captivate them, so they were under my power and aroused enough that they just about never said no when I offered my body to them. And those kinds of non-physical changes were hard to see but much more important than my new body in making me love being Sammi.

And yes, my body was far different, beyond my long black hair, dramatically altered, now super-feminine face, and massive tits. For beneath my hot outfits, my ass was literally as open and ready for fucking as any pussy. I had not just expanded my sexual horizons. The literal widening of my asshole and my posterior muscle training, from hours with Lana's huge collection of dildos, vibrators and strap-ons, had given me the ability to use my ass in ways I never could have dreamed of as Sam. This basically meant I could take any dick and then squeeze it, milking it for what I wanted, a big load of hot salty cum fired deep into my bowels.

It was another sign I was now so different from the slender, boring, young manager everyone had once known. And of course, that physically compelling gurl, including my fuckable but very tight ass, was what everyone focused on. But it wasn't what I saw as the biggest difference, hard as that is to believe, with being Sammi. I had embraced everything about being this ultra-feminine Sammi, not just the raunchy sex and my curvy, totally hot body.

My mental changes, and my resulting behaviors and sexual appetites, were at least as significant for my new life and also, like my physical transformation, so totally unexpected. It was almost as if I had, with my lovers' help, unlocked this hidden second personality. Before I was almost timid in public, now I was constantly boldly on the prowl for new experiences and pleasures.

I had perfected strutting around, swinging my hips, deliberately drawing attention, while in the mall, walking into a restaurant or, of course, entering a club. My taste in clothing helped bring even more attention. In every case I was going to show off my new body with skin-tight low-cut outfits, often with slits in the dresses or skirts that went up nearly to my hips. I also wasn't shy about intimate matters. I was perfectly happy to be the sexual aggressor. It helped that I was so easy to arouse now, my dick was ready for fun almost instantly, whether with men or women. Thank god for those super strong gaffs Pam had bought me!

No longer the least bit shy, I relished the attention my new body, especially my chest now drew. Frankly, I loved having my big new tits worshipped, and sometimes even abused. I was almost ready for the next stage, piercing my big nipples, after seeing how much Pam loved her body jewelry. Beyond having my tits licked and sucked, in a huge change, I truly loved having a big hard tool, preferably a real throbbing cock, pound my tight ass. Feeling a warm cock, soaked in lube push deep in my ass was sensational. It was fun when my female lovers pounded me with dildos and vibrators, but nothing matched the feeling of a hot cock. My P-gasms were so pleasurable, yet so different from cumming from fucking or getting a blow job.

Realizing I had only two months till I had to return to work, I had been thinking constantly about all my changes, physical and mental. I was still the organized manager. I had a least a mental list of what I wanted to do in the next sixty days. I had internally decided on what I wanted and maybe needed to do in my remaining long personal leave from work. After fucking Toni with Pam, and taking Steve to bed without Pam, I realized now, over a month after my surgery, that I wanted to really become Sammi in every sense of the word, at least for the next two months.

Physically, unless I went with more metal and even ink, I was now all Sammi, but I wanted, even needed, to become Sammi in all my actions and thoughts. And yes, when I started to open up to Pam it drew a huge smile and a hot kiss. I had told Pam that involved, for at least one day, seeing if there was a limit of how much cum I could swallow or have blasted up my tight ass. I told her that was to both prove to myself I really was Sammi not Sam and to also begin my two-month experiment and test. Those experiences would let me decide my future, but were also, I suspected, what Sammi wanted. But there was something I couldn't say out loud yet to my lovers. It was that I was very certain Sammi was going to love the next phase of her journey.

I already knew what Sammi was comparted to Sam. Sammi was a super sexy, extremely hot, no-holds-barred slut, a gurl who loved all forms of sex, with all combinations of partners. She loved men and women, and lots of each. She loved to both swallow cum, and have it blasted up her tight ass. She loved the taste of a soaking wet pussy, especially one full of cum. I now realized that I wanted to fill the next two months with non-stop, mind-blowing sex. No matter what came after my long leave from work, I wanted to be sure I fully took advantage of this new body that Pam and Lana had given me and my new mindset that they had uncovered.

And I also fully admitted, as I contemplated the choices I had to make in a couple of months, I wanted to be able to fully compare Sam and Sammi and see who I really was and who I wanted to be permanently. I already knew that Pam and Lana much preferred Sammi, but this wasn't their choice to make. I needed to decide what identity I liked better, though I already was really into being Sammi. But the fact that I was even contemplating being Sammi for the rest of my life was crazy though! It had been fun and very sexually satisfying to go along with Pam and Lana and become Sammi while on leave from work, but staying as Sammi, that was such a radical step!

In just about every way, the choice to stay Sammi would be life-altering. It wasn't just the decision about my appearance, having to decide to stay as Sammi or have surgery and return to being Sam. Sammi thought and acted so differently than Sam, in every part of her everyday life, not just sexually. And even though my partners were clear on what they wanted; I wasn't. Or at least not willing to admit what I was increasingly feeling. So, I decided, since I had planned on only two more months as Sammi, I needed to get as much time as Sammi to compare to my much longer prior life as Sam. That fact that comparison would involve even more no-holds-barred sex, all the better!

So, it was clear to me, with my return-to-work date looming, I needed to not waste a single day in seeing what Sammi's physical, sexual, and psychological limits were. Then, or maybe even before the end of my time as Sammi, I could decide on what I'd be going forward. Though it wasn't just Pam and Lana's comments, I was already half convinced that I needed to figure out how to stay as Sammi forever, long after I was due to go back to work.

That night, in one of my favorite parts of my daily self-care routine, I took care of my hot new body. As I moisturized after a long hot shower, I also posed and played with my new body in front of our big bathroom mirror. As Sam I would barely glance at the mirror, only while shaving or combing my hair. As Sammi, I reveled in time in front of the mirror, whether naked, or posing in lingerie or picking out my latest hot outfit.

Honestly, as I took inventory, physically comparing myself as Sammi to Sam, I was now so different, the first few times it had been such a shock to see the new me in the mirror. Now, I totally preferred seeing Sammi looking back at me. She was so hot and sexy, nothing boring about her. In fact, just looking at myself in the mirror always aroused me, making my nipples swell and my hard cock bob in front of my ripped stomach. I loved playing with my new body almost as much as all my new partners did.

Starting at the top, on my head, my once short dark hair was now fully grown out. It fell past my shoulders, in an exuberant big mass of curls. With my weekly salon visits, my unruly mane was a striking dark blue-black color, almost as black as Pam's hair. My ears sparkled with my many piercings, so extreme, but totally feminine. I was still nearly breathless with my body. As I tilted my head to one side and ran my long nails along my shaved jaw line, rubbing my face with lotion, I knew I was stunning. It was a tribute to their skill that the surgeons, with only minor changes, had made over my boring face into a hot sexy, alluring vision. I knew after I applied all my expensive makeup and picked a complementary color palette for my eyes and lips, I'd be irresistible.

And crazily, all that work every day putting on makeup, plucking my eyebrows to a thin sexy arch, working my eyelashes so they were so thick and long, none of that was a chore. Instead, I quickly had grown to love the feeling of putting on my makeup, especially a thick coating of bright red lipstick, drawing attention to my collagen-injected lips. I truly loved all the looks Pam had taught me, from innocent young babe, to slutty, ready to fuck club girl. I loved that even shopping for groceries or filling up my car, I turned heads. Of course, it wasn't just the makeup and hair, it was how I strutted on towering heels most days, showing off my sleek legs and swinging my tight sexy ass, but clearly my face and hair were an essential part of making Sammi the hot gurl she had become.

Although my face was now super feminine and very sexy, always attracting looks, the rest of my modified body was equally breath-taking. It helped that I'd been really dedicated to hitting the gym, running, and keeping to a near starvation diet. I hadn't been able to stay at my all-time record of 102lbs when I woke up from my surgeries but was able to stay well under 110. My reduced weight emphasized my curves and muscles and made all my clothes fit super well. My neck, without my big old Adam's apple, was now slim and elegant. Honestly, my neck looked great adorned, whether with thin chains, bigger chokers, or even my personalized slave collar that Lana occasionally insisted I wear.

And of course, my biggest addition, my big fake D cup tits, were both much more than a handful and more importantly, super-sensitive. My new tits were big and round, jutting out from my torso, and because they were fake, didn't need a big heavy support bra. My torso, without those lower ribs the girls had removed without my permission, gave me a tiny waist, for a total hourglass figure. What I soon appreciated is that tiny torso made my big tits and nearly always hard cock, look even bigger. And in those times when I laced myself into a sexy corset, my waist seemed to just disappear, especially below my new huge chest. In my biased mind I looked super-hot in all my outfits but put me in a tight leather corset that exposed my big tits and hard cock, together with some super heel heeled boots, and I was irresistible.

So, all in all, as I finished my self-care, and slipped on my slippers, of course mules with four-inch heels, I was so very happy with my new body. As I looked over my shoulder back at the big mirror, admiring my slender legs and cute ass, I had it admit, I looked so much hotter perched on those heels. And smiling at the thought, for a guy who barely considered what shoes to wear, my odd newfound addiction to super high, designer heels and boots was another Sammi-positive indicator. It was also something I knew I had to explore before I made my decision on my future.

So, I already totally knew I loved how I looked and the clothes I got to wear, as Sammi so much more than as Sam. So, in one area, deciding whose look I preferred, Sam or Sammi, I totally adored Sammi. But would I enjoy the next months of carnal adventures, or would that be too much to deal with sexually and psychologically to keep Sammi on a permanent basis? I grinned at the mirror; I already had a feeling embracing a very slutty Sammi was going to be as good fit for my psyche as my totally feminized body was.

First, as I mapped out my goals for the next two months, though focusing all my efforts to find my sexual boundaries, I wanted to start simple. I wanted to see how many guys I could seduce in a weekend, without Pam's help. But also, after I had my first solo adventure, I absolutely wanted to take a guy to bed with my wife. I wanted for both of us to seduce a hot young guy, preferably with a nice thick cock. I wanted to explore him and both fuck and be fucked, eager to see all the ways the three of us could experience pleasure together. This wasn't really expanding my horizons much, but it would be nice to compare adding a guy to our bed compared to seducing and bringing home Toni, our hot young waitress friend.

I also realized I wanted to expand my group of partners, seeking out a totally raunchy session where it was a large number of guys all together, just focused on me. I didn't want to share all those hard cocks with Pam or anyone else. I wanted to be airtight all night long, with my hands able to grab a couple of other dicks to get them ready for my next round of fun. For that last adventure I was pretty sure, once I confessed my desires to Pam and Lana, their large group of fuck buddies could give me all I wanted.

All of that I had discussed one evening cuddling in bed with Lana and Pam. This was after we had both worshipped our mistress' hot pussy and tits and she had Pam had taken turns fucking me with two massive strap-ons. Our mini orgy had ended with my big swollen lips and tongue working over Lana's throbbing clit while Pam sucked my painfully hard dick dry, swallowing a monumental load of cum. We snuggled up together, sated. I took the opportunity to confess to the girls that I was not only over my surprise with all my surgical changes, but I also realized I loved my new body and lifestyle more than I ever could have dreamed. They smiled and Pam grabbed me for a hot open-mouthed thirty-second kiss. I guess my statement had her approval!

I then told them both that over the rest of my long vacation from work I was going to work through my rapidly growing sexual bucket list. I wanted to try everything while I was still Sammi. Pam kissed me again, telling me it didn't have to end in two months. But I was still not positive I could continue as Sammi, though I had started to admit it was what I really wanted. But I didn't tell Pam, what most concerned me wasn't that I had become this hot slutty bisexual gurl. My true worry was replacing Sam's income. I was pretty sure I was going to love being Sammi for the next two months, but the money issue was a real question. And I didn't have an easy answer, unless we won Powerball.

I mean we definitely needed my salary; these toys and clothes I now loved weren't cheap. How could I return to work as Sammi? My company was very traditional and not diverse at all. Although they couldn't fire me, I felt my career was going to be over if I returned as Sammi. But how else could I earn the great salary I'd become used to as Sam the manager? I had been thinking about that issue for days. I had some ideas, but some of them were beyond risqué, very Sammi.

All that was kind of funny, it was obvious Pam and Lana thought I wasn't sure I wanted to be kinky, slutty Sammi forever. The girls had been relentlessly attempting to sway me. They didn't have any idea I was actually on the brink of owning that and telling them both I had no intention of reversing my transformation. In fact, I was ready to tell them both that I actually wanted to go much further in not just my behavior but in getting a lot more piercings and possibly some more surgery to take Sammi to a crazy, sexy level! My next steps might be part of a very different, and hopefully lucrative new career too.

It was ironic that instead of being concerned with my radically different appearance or the kinky sex they had exposed me to, all that was stopping me was I was trying to figure out the practical stuff, how to earn the money we needed. That replacement income would allow me to make all the changes since I'd returned home permanent. And I knew I needed to make at least as much as I had as Sam. After all my taste in designer heels, sexy clothes, along with a rapidly developing salon dependency and desire to adorn my body with more jewelry cost far more than Sam used to spend on his boring clothes and cheap haircuts.

adler666
adler666
537 Followers