Stretch Assignment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did though baulk when I proposed to both of them that we think about bringing their wives along. I had tried to sway them telling them that it would be a lot of fun. They had both looked shocked at that idea, but crazily, hadn't explicitly said no. I left them with a tease, kissing them as I told them to imagine their wives lying across the bed with my hot tongue buried in their wet pussies and then my big lips sucking on their clits like I had tonight with their husbands' thick cocks. Now they really looked interested! If only they'd known, I also planned to put my own very hard dick inside those very pussies, I wasn't sure if they'd been more interested or just shocked.

And to be honest, sucking so much hard cock was novel and a huge turn on and honestly power trip, but I was really intrigued by this possibility. I had found out that I loved a throbbing thick cock, but knew I also still really loved pussy. It was such a turn-on to imagine what it would be like to seduce two straight hot young wives then shock them as I uncovered my big hard cock instead of a wet pussy. To follow that up by fucking them, while I either sucked off one of their men or had a hard cock up my ass while I was buried in a wet pussy was something I now wanted, badly!

Pam was surprised when I was home by eight, and she was really shocked, but laughed uncontrollably, when I told her I'd sucked off eight guys in less than three hours. She told me she'd created a monster, the biggest slut in the town. I grinned back at her and challenged her, asking if she wanted Sam back instead of Sammi. I knew the answer, especially as I described my goal of a five-some with my formerly faithful partners from tonight. She kissed me, running her pierced tongue around my mouth in search of any remaining cum, and shook her head,

"No lover, I prefer this insatiable slutty partner instead of the man who I married. Sammi is far hotter and far more fun, in every way possible. She can join me in seducing men and women but can fuck me just as hard as Sam ever did."

And of course, my weekend was only getting started. On Friday night, as Lana took charge of Pam and Toni, I got ready for another solo adventure. Lana had directed Pam to have Toni come over. I saw them all together before I got ready to go out, my wife and our new partner looking delectable and very submissive, dressed in leather outfits, as I got ready to hit the clubs and find someone to fuck. I asked the girls if it was ok if I was gone till the morning and Lana made it clear that it was better if I didn't come home till then,

"Sammi, tonight I am going to have a competition to see which of these two hot babes is a bigger pain slut. So, unless you want to join them and experience a very rough night, I'd recommend you enjoy a one-night stand."

The oddest thing, as I looked over at my three lovers, especially my formerly mousy and mild-mannered wife, was Pam's reaction. In clearly a sign that Pam was as far from the girl I'd married, as I was from the guy who'd she'd wed, she moaned when she heard Lana's plans, grabbed Toni, the waitress who was getting deeper and deeper into our games, kissing her aggressively and deeply. After she kissed her, Pam, with an evil smile, leered down at Toni, telling her she didn't stand a chance, but if she was a good sport about losing that she'd be happy to queen her after she won, if Lana was ok with it!

With a sexy image in my mind of my abused wife squatting victoriously over Toni, her pierced shaved pussy covering Toni's mouth and nose, I was almost regretting my determination to go out alone and fuck some hot guy. So, I smiled at the three of them and went up to our suite to get ready. Tonight, I wanted to make a statement, to make it clear I wanted someone for the night and wasn't just hitting the club to dance and drink a few cocktails.

I had a feeling between my new body, my makeup skills and Pam and my wardrobes, looking very fuckable would not be an issue. An hour later, as I finished all my preparation and was satisfied my outfit was perfect, I glanced in the mirror. I smiled at myself, I immediately knew I had outdone myself in not only my makeup and hair, but with the perfect dress and heels. This package screamed hot gurl. I was the furthest thing from my prior existence as possible, and I smiled at myself in the mirror as I realized this was only the beginning of what Sammi was going to become.

I had worked and worked on my hair teasing it and curling it, so it fell in big curly dark waves around my face. Though it was so much more work, I loved my ultra-feminine long hair. My hair perfectly framed and drew attention to my heavily made-up face. My makeup was super bold. My eyes were surrounded by dark eyeshadow, making my blue eyes stand out. My normally delicate lashes were emphasized and improved with big, long, fake lashes. I had used enough rouge to make my cheeks really stand out above my bright pink lips. My lips were glossy with sealer, drawing attention to my pillowy inflated lips. They looked like what they were, perfect for kissing. But they were more accurately DSL, dick sucking lips.

For a dress I had stolen one of Pam's ultra-short black leather minidresses. Across my torso, ass and legs it was skintight, a very hot look. And with my much larger chest, compared to Pam, the dress barely fit around my massive breasts, outlining them perfectly, including my already hard nipples. The good part of that lowcut dress was it also displayed a huge amount of my big fake tits, almost down to my hard nipples.

And the super tight dress also really showed off my tiny waist, so distinctive below my big tits. I was happier each day that Pam and Lana had done some irreversible things, of course the laser hair removal, but surprisingly their removing my bottom two ribs was becoming one of my favorite modifications. It gave me a body that looked awesome and as manufactured as it was.

Even as short as I was, the dress stopped only about five inches down my thighs, barely covering my gaff panties and exposing nearly all my sleek legs. My final choice made me appear so much taller. My shoes, a pair of red seven-inch platform heels just made me look powerful, and made my legs go on forever.

Complemented by my inch long nails, now done in black to match my dress, I looked dangerous, slutty, and ready for fun. Or more bluntly, I looked like sex on a stick, which is what Pam labeled me as I went out the front door. The girls were on the way to our basement dungeon as I left, Lana clearly about to have her way with my wife and our new friend all night long.

As I rode in the Uber, enjoying the driver's blatant staring, he was almost trying to will my dress to move so he could see my panties, I thought about my new life and what was coming up very soon. I'd have to decide, after my long personal leave from work, if I went back under the knife to return to being Sam, went back to work as Sammi, or charted out some totally new career, as Sammi. I knew we needed Sam's income, but was enjoying the shopping, the beauty salon sessions, how my female clothing felt and looked, but most of all, the non-stop, no holds barred, sex.

I was so awfully close to admitting to Pam and Lana what I knew already. That was that I not only didn't want to go back to being Sam, but I also didn't want to go back to my boring office routine. I didn't want to leave all my new partners or the fun of meeting and seducing new men and women. I was starting to wonder seriously how I could make money as Sammi. Of course, I could use my new identity and all my old management skills, but that seemed so mundane and so utterly boring. Instead, my working life thoughts ranged from some kind of very sexual new career, maybe on-camera. I was even starting to think I'd be good as a high-end escort, getting paid to do what I now loved to do so much, to fuck and suck.

I didn't know what made the most sense for me sexually and financially, but I was pretty sure I could make this all work. But tonight, I pushed all those serious thoughts away, none of that that was my focus. Tonight, without Pam, I was going to see if I could seduce a new man. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to fuck him or make love to him. But so far, I hadn't been at all interested in the tender aspects of making love. As Sammi, I sought out and reveled in raw, hot, sex. So, the odds were I wasn't going to be a shy, romantic lady tonight!

I arrived at a well-known hot spot in the downtown bar district just before ten. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be in the bar at midnight and definitely wasn't planning to be on the way home then. I had a single goal, to find a hot partner and fuck them till the sun rose....

So, this chapter is clearly not complete. But this story has already sat around for over a year. I started it again and quickly realized this complete chapter would be way too long...will ensure the completion of this chapter and chapter nine don't take nearly so long.