Stretch Assignment Pt. 09

Story Info
Sammi continues a fun weekend...and decides on things.
11.5k words
4.67
2.1k
9
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Chapter 9 What a Weekend...Sammi Starts to Define Herself

Sammi easily finds a first and lines up a three, all quite different hookups. Our gurl not only proves her hotness, but it also seems she has started to deal with her future, however without a complete solution for making a living, yet.

Arriving at the downtown bar district, I just didn't want to just pop out of my Uber, after all I was now Sammi. In a very deliberate, almost snake-like motion, I rose up, loving both the skin-tight feel of my corset and the matching leather dress on my modified body. I was now used to how I was elevated from my unimpressive 5'5" height by my seven-inch, shiny red platform heels. And I knew, if I stayed Sammi, shoes were going to be a problem for me going forward.

Not that I disliked women's shoes, or had trouble walking in them, the opposite. In yet another crazy part of becoming Sammi, I literally now got aroused just by strapping on the highest heels, expensive designer, or slutty stripper heels I didn't care, I loved them all. That implied a serious hit on our Visa card, but I had a feeling my dates and my lovers at home would be ok with that, well as long as the shoes were totally hot.

Pausing for a second by my ride, not in any hurry, I enjoyed exhibiting myself. I had fun as I slowly and very deliberately exposed my long legs and ultra-short black leather dress to the driver, turning to expose both my tits and ass to his view, as I checked myself out in the reflections from his window. My little game wasn't over. To finish him off I made things harder for him, literally, when I leaned down, showing off my massive breasts, as I allegedly made sure my payment had worked. As he checked his phone, I checked out his crotch. I confirmed there was a nice bulge in his khakis!

Only after I had finished teasing the driver did I survey the street with its bars and dance clubs to evaluate my options. As I turned away from my Uber, I smiled to myself at my power as Sammi, causing the obvious desire on the driver's face and tent in his jeans. Part of the fun with using an Uber was leaving all my drivers aroused and shocked, men or women.

Hitting any of the only moderately crowded, but super popular clubs before ten on a Friday night, I was aware I was way too early for the biggest crowd. Now, on most nights, in another sign of how much I continued to change and grow as Sammi, that would have been an issue. As Sammi, I loved to dance in a dark club to a throbbing bass beat, rubbing my new curves on my partners. Sam hated dancing though, so my changes weren't just physical and sexual. My love of dancing was also something Pam remarked on and loved. But even though the throbbing dance music was already spilling out of nearly every club, making me almost automatically sway to the beat as I looked around, I wasn't planning to dance all night.

Though dancing was great exercise, and I got so hot and hard inside my gaff shaking my assets on the dance floor, especially rubbing up on my partner, I didn't plan to be in a club for long tonight. And not because I was afraid of how I looked or my skills on the floor. As Sammi I was very sure of myself. I knew after four months of creating the body and style that I loved, I was legitimately super-hot. My outfit was sure to turn heads, judging by the driver's reaction. And I knew I was great now on the dance floor as a big part of Pam's exercise program involved hours of dancing. But sadly, dancing and showing off my hot body was only a method to get what I needed tonight.

I wanted, in fact needed, to find a hot guy, make him unable to think with anything more than what his hard dick wanted, and take him home for some raw, hot sex. I needed to prove that I didn't need Pam or Lana as wingmen. But critically, I really needed to absolutely confirm to myself that as Sammi, I was really attracted to, not grossed out by fucking and sucking a guy. I needed to confirm that Sammi wasn't just able to, but at her core enjoyed seducing guys as easily as girls. And tonight, I also wasn't simply offering up my mouth in a back room, as I had on Thursday night. Tonight, Sammi needed to seduce in a very traditional manner a hot man, one on one. I needed to very willingly and happily make my man so crazed with lust he'd willingly go home with a trans gurl. That was the key thing about tonight.

As Sammi I knew I was physically well equipped and had all the skills I needed for my task tonight. My lovers had trained my body well. I could kiss with the best of them, and with all the work with Pam's dildo's I could now easily swallow the biggest of cocks, my gag reflex seemed to have been banished. And after taking so many long and wide strap-ons up my ass, I was confident I could not only pleasurably take a big cock up my ass, but milk it with my very well-trained anal muscles. So, I wasn't worried at all about my skills as a lover. And it would help tonight that to get my target into my bed, my body, as modified by my lovers in that big program of surgery, and my outfits were world-class sexy.

My torso was now super slender, due to removal of my lower two ribs. It looked so tiny it was insane, with my big D cup boobs looking so massive by contrast. And those boobs did really stand out, big and fake, but so round and full, especially wrapped in two layers of leather. Of course, the surgeries had helped, but my self-care and weekly salon visits kept everything so smooth and sexy. Honestly with my smooth skin and hyper-sexual figure, my wardrobe was nothing like what it had been as Sam.

Some would have thought it odd that I didn't miss my male clothes at all, that I would try to bring back some of Sam some days. But I didn't miss my male clothes and identity one bit. It had only been three months since I first went out as Sammi in public, but there was never a day where I missed my maleness. Instead, every day I only wanted to wear the sexiest and most extreme outfits, exactly what Pam and Lana preferred. The fact that Lana had turned my demure wife into a leather and latex obsessed slut made us quite the pair. And, like tonight, I loved that Pam, as transformed by her mistress, had so many risqué outfits that I was able to borrow.

Tonight, I knew exactly the look I was trying to achieve. First, I first grabbed a great super-sexy corset, knowing whoever I took home would love it later. I strapped on that skin-tight black leather under-breast corset and tightened it till I could barely breathe. Showing off my ripped torse, the thin leather of the corset presented and highlighted my tiny waist while it pushed my impressive tits up and out. Staying with that leather motif, I had borrowed one of Pam's very tiny black leather dresses. I loved that it was so short it barely covering my gaffed cock and exposed nearly all my bare slender legs.

The sexy dress hugged my every curve, it was super tight against my hot bod. My dark makeup, long dark lashes, and bright red lipstick were the perfect complement to the hot, sexy dress and seven-inch designer high heels. To top off the look, tonight my hair was styled into a curly deep black mess, spilling down nearly to the top of my tight little ass cheeks. All in all, this body and this fashion look screamed confident, sexy, and horny...exactly the look I wanted tonight. But then again, as I realized how much I loved being Sammi, if I wasn't going all in on a kinky fetish outfit, I now intended to look this hot every night.

As I got ready to hit a club, I paused for a second to think back on my journey. It was hard to believe that only four months ago I'd returned from overseas, a very traditional young, totally vanilla hetero manager. I had been shocked, but kind of happy, to find my repressed and judgmental, though hot wife transformed. Our neighbor had taken control of Pam, my wife, and now she was unabashedly a wanton, super kinky, randy, sex slave. It was even crazier to think that they had somehow decided I was really meant to be a sexy woman.

The two lovers made me over into Sammi in that brief time. The women had erased all of Sam the young manager, except the picture on his driver's license. In the last four months I'd had not just more fantastic sex than ever before, but sex so extreme in all its combinations and kinkiness to turn off or disgust most people. But, except for hating having my dick caged up one time, I reveled in the debauchery. For those massive changes that Lana had made to my wife, and what the two hot, sexy lovers had done to me weren't even the craziest part of the last four months.

The biggest change was that I had embraced my new identity. I was out on the prowl alone tonight because I hadn't fought my changes and was increasingly admitting my happiness as Sammi. It was amazingly easy for the girls to convince me that life was far better as Sammi. And so far, I was in full agreement with them. Leaving behind boring, modest little Sam to become a sexy, aggressive gurl was a great move. I was having more fun and was a more interesting person. I also appreciated that, as Sammi, I not looked so much hotter, but had many more and much more intense orgasms.

There also had been some eye-opening, and unexpectedly pleasurable education about sex roles and power. Sexually, I had actually amazingly loved from the start submitting to Lana and Pam. That giving up power was not something I'd have ever believed possible. And in those first two months, after taking control of me, they transformed my body, my fashion sense, and opened up my eyes to my true sexual desires. It worked out that my sexual needs were as kinky and strong as their own sex drives. Each week, our carnal adventures were more fun than I'd thought possible, even the week before. So, even before I went out alone tonight, I was pretty far down the road of becoming a new person.

But even more than just my witnessing so much extreme sex with my wife and her mistress, I found I was loving so many new sexual acts I'd never dreamed of as Sam. Tonight was the final test of my new appetites, confirming the premise, and it looked pretty solid, that Sammi loved fucking men just as much as women. I had done some research, it appears, at least since Pam and Lana had unlocked my true sexual desires, I was a pansexual, I liked every flavor of sex. I had certainly had a few positive encounters, allowing me to learn that I loved the taste of hot cum. But till now, except for last night and my oral frenzy, my adventures always seemed to be with my lovers, not alone.

It seemed, and tonight was my solo flight to prove myself, so to speak, that I not only loved to fuck and suck a female lover, but I also loved a hot dick between my bright red lips, and really loved the feeling of a big thick cock pounding my tight little ass. In my wildest drunken fantasies, I would have never believed any of that was possible. So tonight, I was going to be very honest with myself as I tried to be Sammi, with no support network around.

Tonight, I had decided to prove forever to myself I was sexually and emotionally Sammi, enjoying men and women. Lana and Pam had thought I was just hunting for another night of hot sex, but my night had a different objective. I wanted to ensure I was ready to commit to the depths of my identity as Sammi not Sam. My plan was to seduce the hottest, most masculine man I could find. There would be no metrosexuals tonight for me, no disguising that Sammi was going to swallow dick and get ass-fucked all night long (hopefully). I would get him totally hot and bothered, let him know what I was, and prove my hotness and openness to being Sammi by taking him home to fuck and suck all night long. If all went super well, I'd maybe even get to bury my own six and half inches of hard cock in my partner's ass.

Tonight, I would finally fully confirm in my brain that I was now totally Sammi, no longer Sam the quiet, refined man. I wasn't just wearing woman's clothes and with some fake boobs. I needed to prove to myself I was someone new, and that I was open to and happy with that identity. Thursday, sucking off all those guys in that bar started a crazy weekend. But it made me think I needed to move faster not slower, tonight and Saturday would finish an insane three days and help me map out my new life.

I had a feeling, with no firm plans, that Sammi could earn a good life using her hot new body and massive, kinky, sex drive. If tonight went off with no qualms or second thoughts on my part, I'd be ready to change my ID and be Sammi for the rest of my life. That was what my two dominant lovers didn't know. Tonight, and Saturday night, were basically my emotional, behavioral, physical and identification final exams for my new sexuality. I had been telling them I'd decide at the end of the six months off work, in about seven weeks, but actually I wanted to decide this weekend what I was going to be.

So, all those big and complicated issues were running through my mind as I approached the busiest and loudest club. I strutted across the sidewalk, a full six feet tall on my towering seven-inch platform heels. Nicely, after all the training my lovers had forced me to endure and wearing high heels pretty much every minute I was awake over the last two months, I strolled over like I was wearing kitten heels. The typical massive doorman watched me approach, hips swinging and braless tits bouncing inside that tight leather. I noticed his sly smile; I had his total attention.

I also noticed he was big but ripped, not a fat bouncer. And frankly, he was super sexy, I wanted him. It was good that I found him hot as this mountain of a man as eyeing my legs, skin-tight dress, and huge rack like he wanted to devour me. Once again, loving even more being Sammi, just his leering at me made my nipples harden and poke through the thin leather of my dress. As he held the door open, I could not resist teasing him and testing how convincing I was as Sammi. I leaned close to his tall frame, tucking under his outstretched arm, plastering myself against his big body. Then I set the tone for tonight. Just so he could hear, as I squeezed his tight ass, I whispered in his ear,

"Baby, is all of you super-sized? If it is, we may really need to hook up during your next break."

He grinned down at me, nodded, and told me to look for myself. I could see what looked like a small baseball bat extending down the leg of his silk pants. But looking at that massive tool was simply not going to be proof enough. So, taking my hand, with its nearly two-inch-long black nails, off his delicious ass, I reached down between us, hidden from view and squeezed and stroked his long rod. My god, he was massive, super long and very thick. This was a world-class cock. And as I stroked it and felt it throb, it was very much all real, no artificial dick under that black silk pants leg.

I definitely now had some unexpected choices. I was in lust, I wanted to taste this massive dick, then take that clearly exceptionally large member deep inside my cute little ass. So, while still sticking to my plan, if I failed to find the right male for tonight's fun, or maybe even if I did, this guy was somehow going to fuck me. Clearly, as Sammi, I had passed another test. I was a very convincing sexy gurl, no way the bouncer knew I had a respectable dick, but no log, tucked away between my own legs.

So, in what was perfectly natural for Sammi, a slutty gurl dressed to attract attention, I kept my options open. Tonight, fingers crossed, would lead to some fun, raw, super-hot sex, but if it didn't, I set some other plans in motion. I paused in the door and leaned in even closer. I whispered, in my new, sexier female voice, in the hot bouncer's ear as I pulled my iPhone out,

"your number Babe Ruth...you've never seen anyone swallow that Louisville Slugger you're packing like I will! And when I do, I insist get a pic of your beautiful cock buried down my throat while l lick your big balls."

He laughed, shaking his head, but quickly gave me his number and watched as I punched it in. With a final regretful squeeze of his big tool, I stepped away. Staring into his warm brown eyes, I licked my big bright red, collagen enhanced lips. Already thinking totally as Sammi tonight, I was hoping he was imagining his delicious cock sliding into my mouth. Trying to reinforce that idea how orally aggressive I was, I gave him a quick kiss, pushing my tongue immediately between his dry lips. Then, still looking up at him, I slipped inside the club, feeling the dance music and flashing lights wash over me as I headed for the bar.

Already before the night really got going, it seemed I had my answer about my psyche. I was now Sammi through and through. It wasn't just my new body, it wasn't my hot, barely acceptable outfit, she was my identity. And Sammi was aroused nearly as much by a hot guy as by Pam, Toni, or any sexy girl. I was truly turned on by teasing that hot bouncer, loving that I'd made him rock hard. I was so eager to stroke him, and even better, I was happy by what I'd found. It seemed that my hand had uncovered what appeared to be an amazingly thick and long dick. And by his reaction, that guy was also very willing to get naked with me.

What I now was admitting was that my actions were definitely not motivated by appearing to be a woman and not raising suspicions. I would always love being with women, whether fucking or making love. But Sammi also loved men, she was happy to play with men, preferably more than one, and ideally with long thick cocks. Sam had been a little passive in his sexuality, Sammi was a much more aggressive creature, she knew what she liked and went after it, no shame, never shy.

Tonight, in an early validation of Sammi, that realization didn't upset me. I was extremely comfortable that my playing with the driver, and now the bouncer was because I wanted to turn them on and desire me. I genuinely wanted them to fuck me and fuck me hard. This powerful desire to suck and fuck big cocks seemed to be part of who I now was, and turned me on.

I could already not even clearly remember what being Sam had felt like. I not only looked but now acted and emotionally felt that I was completely this vastly different creature named Sammi. My transformation was every bit as comprehensive as what Lana had done to Pam. Even more importantly, I already pretty much knew, even though the night was just getting started, that my transformation, like Pam's, was irreversible.

As I went into the club, I just let that complete acceptance wash over me. As my stiletto heels clicked on the wood floor of the club, I was totally happy that I now was Sammi, hot and horny. I was proud of my body, my sexual abilities, and my identity. I also knew I wanted to go further as Sammi, much further than Pam probably imagined I'd be willing to accept. I also understood that, so different from being Sam, I just loved that I was the center of attention. So, as I approached the bar, I made sure I was swinging my hips and pushing out my massive new boobs. Whether the men and woman looking at me were staring out of lust or jealousy, I actually was good with that.

As I slid into an open spot at the bar, I noticed they were ready for the crowd, two bartenders, both super-hot and already starting to get busy. Not only was there an extremely cute, ripped young guy, with an adorable smile and a hot bod, there was a very sexy, flaming red headed woman mixing cocktails. She was nothing like me. The two had a very friendly vibe, as they slid back and forth to make their drinks. I'd love to get in there between the two of them.

The girl had almost no curves to speak of, sporting tiny tits and a very tight little ass. Wearing a tight spandex skirt and sleeveless top, she was both short and slender. The redhead was dressed simply but really showing off her slender hot bod. It all but screamed out that she'd rock your world in the bedroom. Boy, if I couldn't find the right male victim, I mean partner, I had options right behind the club's big, polished bar!

adler666
adler666
535 Followers