Stretch Assignment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered my new fav, a Cosmo. As the hot young bartender pushed it over, I couldn't resist putting my slender hand over his as I took my drink from him. I let my hand linger, enjoying touching this warm, muscular hand. I had his attention, stroking his tanned fingers as I smiled at him telling him thanks. He grinned, looking me over, admiring my almost naked upper body. He ignored the other customers, not moving away but flipping his hand. I stroked his palm as I leaned in to thank him again, almost daring him to kiss me.

Staring into his eyes, I licked my lips and openly stared at his crotch. Nice, there was what looked like a hard cock was pushing against his skin-tight jeans. I asked him what they did around here when they weren't working. Ted, as he introduced himself, after I told him I was Sammi, laughed saying they liked to hang out and chill. I told him I'd love to chill with the two of them and wouldn't mind joining the doorman too. Ted, grinned, asking me,

"So, you met hoss?"

I smiled, still stroking his hand, telling him with a sly smile,

"Baby, I think I found a part of him that truly belongs on a horse, so yeah!"

He leered at me now, telling me that the four of us could have a lot of fun hanging out. I raised my eyebrows, asking if he wanted the redhead to join us. He laughed, telling me that they share everything. I was loving this unexpected opportunity for another mini orgy, and told him I loved girls too. We exchanged numbers, tentatively planning for some fun on their Tuesday night off. Wow, even if tonight was a bust on picking up my planned male target, not only had I already satisfied myself I was truly Sammi but also lined up an interesting group session for what was normally a slow weeknight.

But clearly Ted needed to get back to work, and I was now even more horny, in a hurry to find a willing hot guy, with a nice large cock. That was why I was here tonight of course. So, I pulled out my credit card, ready to pay. Ted laughed at me, raising his eyebrow,

"Sammi, those two guys at the end of the bar took care of you."

The two guys weren't really all that bad, but just weren't what I was looking for. As they came over, I realized what they were. They were Sam, just in different clothes. In other words, nice but very vanilla young guys on the prowl on a Friday night. But I wasn't a bitch, thanking them for the free drink, and chatting with them. But they were pretty much what I'd been before I returned from Australia, and that wasn't my goal tonight, to sleep with another Sam. I not only was afraid they'd freak when they found out about my very functional cock, I needed the opposite tonight to confirm myself, the most macho and physical of men.

And tonight, that would be pretty easy. Searching the increasingly crowded club, full of groups of hot young guys, I soon spotted my target. He was a tall, either an Italian or Spanish guy, hanging out with two wingmen, scoping out the dance floor. I had noticed their eyes, like most groups of guys, locked on my barely covered chest and exposed legs as I walked up to the bar. And then I saw all three in the big mirror behind the bar, as I chatted with the hot bar staff, their eyes never left my tight leather covered ass. I had set the trap a bit too, once I noticed their eyes locked on my cute, tight, leather covered ass. I began rotating my tight ass, atop those sky-high heels. I deliberately moved my ass in circles like I was milking a long hard cock buried in my ass. Their eyes never moved, and I noticed they all had even stopped talking to each other.

It helped my plan that none of them were hard on the eyes, all tall and showing no flab. The tallest guy, with super-wide shoulders and tight abs, was the one in my sights. I thanked my two young men again for the drink, after all I had been them only a few months ago, and approached my target for the night. Slowing walking over, making sure I was rolling my hips, and adding a few tosses of my massive mane of curly black hair, I knew all three sets of eyes were still locked on me. So, as I made eye contact as I sipped my drink while walking, I was pretty confident I'd have my way with my guy, even after he found out my not so little secret.

Now, totally accepting all my physical and emotional changes, and only ten minutes in the club, I was happily and fully embracing that I was Sammi, and that feeling wasn't temporary or due to my partners' playing around with me. She was me, forever and Sam was gone, never to return. So now, happily, I identified as this super-hot, sexually aggressive pansexual. Yes, I still loved the taste and texture of a wet pussy, not to mention how it felt squeezing my dick. That hadn't changed at all. But now I also loved to touch and kiss a cute guy. I loved holding and stroking his hard cock before I took him between my lips. Just like with pussies, every cock was different, and I loved all of them.

My acceptance and confidence that I was now Sammi, was further validated by what I saw around me. I had most of the young guys filling the club watching me leaving the bar and never taking their eyes off me as I walked, hips swaying, over to the trio's high-top table. Clearly, they thought I was super feminine and all girl. Sammi was without any doubt, super-hot, and they all openly wanted her. And frankly, as Sammi, the new gurl, I loved that open lust. Tonight, I confirmed that I wanted them all too, preferably more than one hard body with a hard cock, at a time. So, my questions I had given myself two months to answer were already resolved. My attraction and horniness for men wasn't what Pam and Lana were pushing on me, this was totally what Sammi wanted.

I knew and owned my truth, with two months left to go wild. But tonight, my plan had been to validate myself and ease into this. I was going to focus on just one guy, getting him to fuck me as hard as he could to validate my new identity and sexuality. Even though that identity was now totally validated, I would stay with that plan, which was fine for tonight. But going forward as Sammi I needed a far rawer and intense hookup. I already knew, from sucking off all those guys last night and my first threesomes, that one partner seldom had the sexual energy or imagination to keep up with me. But it appeared that I had lined up three partners for Tuesday night, so I was going to get that no-holds-barred raw sex, just not tonight.

So, as I strutted across the club, I looked closely at this trio of hot guys. Good, from much closer, they were all pretty cute. I smiled at a much hotter plan, more suited for Sammi and her sex drive, which formed in my mind. My nipples got just a little harder as I realized it would work and that not tonight, but soon, I'd be taking all three of those hard cocks and ripped bodies home to enjoy. Now I had two options in less than an hour to give me the extreme and kinky fun I'd learned to crave.

A fun three on one evening just wasn't a possibility, I was going to make that happen in the next week or so. Pam and Lana had created and then let the trans-gurl slut out of the bottle, she was never turning back. I think they had no idea how hard to control my sex drive now was and how wild that made me. I doubt they had any idea how slutty I not only already was but planned to become. I walked with a serious bounce in my step, embracing a vision of what Sammi was that would probably have shocked both of them.

Maybe it was my look, there was nothing masculine or even androgenous about me tonight. It started with the big hair and bright red lipstick. But it was also my outfit, the sleeveless low-cut, very tight, leather dress, so short it was only a few inches below my crotch, and the seven-inch platform heels, showing off my great legs and tight ass. Then again, it who could miss my surgically enhanced body, the sculpted face, massive D cup boobs, or my tiny waist after my lower two ribs were removed.

But I really didn't care what part of my body and outfit turned on these men tonight, I was guessing it was some of all of that. I just loved that all these guys couldn't take their eyes off me. I also smiled as I realized most of the men in the bar had likely already had gotten hard from just staring at me strut over to the trio I had picked out tonight, not realizing I had a very functional organ stuffed inside my leather gaff panty.

I also didn't want to give any of my newly discovered Sammi power to these three younger men. They were going to find out very quickly that Sammi was no passive shrinking violet. I had no intention of letting them have the initiative tonight. I went straight up to the biggest guy, the one I knew I wanted, staring directly into his eyes as I approached and got right into his personal space. He was hot, even if it seemed he was looking like a bad John Travolta wannabe from Saturday Night Fever. A least his tight shirt and pants let me see he was in great shape and all man, even if not likely as endowed as Hoss the bouncer.

But regardless of the tall guy's lack of fashion sense, I was already hot for him, my very functional cock now straining at my leather gaff as I slowly licked my very red lips, knowing I had his full attention. I was slightly staring up at him, even in my seven-inch heels. But I was also not sure if I wanted to take him down my throat or deep up my tight ass tonight. I smiled again at him, I totally planned to both suck and fuck him.

Wow, I really was all Sammi. That was a relief, because if I had still seen myself as Sam at this point, with such a sexy feminine bod and kinky, hot wardrobe I don't know what I would have done. A little over a month ago, when I woke up from those big surgeries that went far beyond what I'd thought I'd agreed to, I was very shocked and felt very deceived. Now I realized, my life had profoundly and so positively changed in just about every way possible.

For I also now understood that my transformation at the hands of my wife and her mistress was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Whenever I got home, I was going to kiss both Lana and Pam and tell them the truth. I never wanted to be Sam again. I had zero interest in any efforts to reverse what they'd done. I was sexy, slutty Sammi for life, and in fact wanted to take this hot body further down the road of radical sexy modifications.

But that was all for later, I now had a hot guy in front of me that I needed to tantalize, captivate, and seduce. So, I grabbed the tall dude's hand, and putting my drink down, told him I wanted to see if he could dance as sexy as he looked. With that, not waiting for an answer I pulled this super-hot guy out onto the now busy dance floor. We danced to the next four songs, the first three a fast Latin beat, definitely what I was in the mood for. And I actually didn't know or care about my partner, I had so much fun dancing in my cute dress and towering heels. However, it was also a fun time getting to know his body, including an extended period of twerking. I loved the whole act of grinding my ass back onto a large and ridiculously hard dick. This guy had both, turning me on even more.

Yup, this guy had just what I needed tonight. He dick was super hard, and nicely thick and long. My first thought was as long as he had a little bit of skill, he was surely big enough to take care of me tonight. Our final dance was a slow soulful ballad. It actually felt so very right, and hot, to have this guy, so tall that even in my super high heels I was looking up at him, take control. As I wrapped my arms around his strong neck, he was holding me tightly, gripping my ass with both hands, pulling me tightly against his muscular torso.

I was sure I had sealed the deal. My partner clearly liked me, his dick was throbbing against my stomach as we slowly moved around the dance floor. He also somehow knew what I now wanted. My partner leaned down and took possession of my mouth, kissing me over and over, his tongue deep inside my mouth as he played with my own highly active tongue. I had recently learned that oddly, the feel of a man's scratchy face against my smooth skin was something I almost craved as a gurl.

After our four-song set, I was sweaty, aroused, but most importantly, needed to pee big time. I left my partner and hit the Ladies Room, thank god by now I was no longer on autopilot for the Men's Room. I got my dick out of that confining gaff panty and got rid of what felt like a pint of pee. After, as I was repairing my lipstick and touching up my makeup, I noticed a super-hot blonde come out of a stall and get nearly hip to hip next to me at the sinks. She also was almost six feet tall, but like me, that was from some killer stilettos. And she wasn't just in my personal space, she was eyeing me like she wanted to ravage me. I liked that! Wow, I'd be back to this club, if tonight was any indication of its customers. Before I got a chance to comment on her leering over at me, she reached across to me and turned my head to her,

"honey, you are the hottest thing I've seen in forever. We have to get together tonight, and when we do, I'll rock your world!"

I gave a nervous laugh but was intrigued. She was my size, just as hot, and was ready to take me home right now. I told her that sadly, I was already spoken for tonight but would love to have some fun with her, soon. The blonde asked me my number, then pulled out her phone and texted me, telling me I had no idea what I was missing. I laughed again at my own private joke, telling her, neither did she. After a quick kiss, where we finally exchanged names, she was Tania, we both went back out into the club. I was now cleaned up, even hornier, and ready for more fun, just not in public.

So now it was time to get Pablo, my dance partner, out of the club and back to his place. I was still on fire, I wanted to strip my man naked, kiss and suck him till I drained his cum, and then get him to fuck my ass for an hour. First though, we went back to the table and our drinks. I made nice with his friends, as I cut my target from their group. I told them that tonight I was a one-man girl, but I loved the idea of a three on one, getting each of their numbers into my phone. The fact that I promised I'd fuck them senseless in the next few weeks made them almost happy I was dragging their friend away before it was even 11 PM. But as we headed for the door, I had one final task. My boy Pablo was so much larger and stronger than me, and possibly full of Latino machismo beliefs, I had a big-time safety concern.

I needed to make sure he was ok fucking a gurl tonight. He had certainly loved my leather dress, as well as my athletic ass and big tits. He had been almost voracious as he kissed me. But what would he do when I told him he could only have my ass, as I didn't have a pussy. So, while we walked out, I stopped between my friends at the bar and hoss at the door, very much out in the open, within view of at least fifty customers, to have a quick chat.

Pablo thought I wanted to kiss again, and that wasn't a terrible idea, so we did. Then, after we each played with each other's tongue for a minute, and I got a firm grip on his formidable hard cock, I pulled away,

"Babe, before we leave, I need to make sure you are good with everything that will happen tonight."

Pablo looked down at me, clearly puzzled. He must have been wondering what tricks I was planning for tonight. That was kind of right, though he truly had no idea what Sammi was!

"Lover, I plan to worship your hard cock, I'm going to swallow you till I can lick your balls while you are in my throat. I'm going to lube you up and let you fuck my ass, as hard and rough as you like. You just can't fuck my pussy."

Pablo, looked at me, a little puzzled, "Mamacita, I understand if it's that time of the month."

I looked up at him again, smiling at his naïve assumption,

"Pablo, baby, you can't fuck my pussy because I wasn't born with that organ. It took a lot of work to create me and the only thing I refused to give up was my own dick."

He almost jumped. But then my judgement was confirmed. My guy leaned in grinned and winked at me as he kissed me again, a super intimate, soft kiss,

"Sammi, I'm ok with that, I just don't know if I'm willing to suck your dick. But I don't care how you were born, you're the hottest Chica I've ever seen in this club. I really want you in my bed, to fuck and suck but also to worship YOUR amazing body."

At that we kissed again, not so soft and intimate, more almost frantic foreplay, and headed out past hoss at the door. I blew him a kiss but kept my arm tight around Pablo as he summoned an Uber on his phone. Soon, after a lot of groping and kissing in the Uber, making another driver nearly wreck his car, we were back at his apartment. It was not a penthouse luxury place, but at least it was clean, for a guy in his late twenties.

The rest of the night I absolutely confirmed my identity as Sammi to myself. It wasn't just the wild raw sex with Pablo. It was that my mindset and attitude proved to me that I wasn't just putting up with my transformation, and fucking guys. I wasn't reticent or squeamish at all, no matter how crazy the sex. That night I reveled being at least as wild as Lana and Pam had clearly wanted me to be. But as we fucked, I wanted far more extreme sex than my lovers thought I did, I now owned that too. But for sure, I was the boss tonight, definitely taking the lead all night long with this tall muscular guy I had just met.

It wasn't just the sucking him and swallowing his dick deep down my throat, or getting his hard cock to shoot, deep in my bowels. I also, in a first for both of us, worshipped his cute brown ass. I tongued my way back from his balls to work all around his tight hole. Then I pushed my tongue inside so I could swirl it all around and literally tongue fuck his asshole. This was before I finger fucked his ass and massaged his prostrate with my two longest fingers. Throughout I got incredibly positive reactions, moans, groans, and some Spanish that sounded like he was calling on god.

My opening act, one of my world class blow jobs, didn't happen right away, even though we were both pretty hot. Instead, we got some wine, cuddled on the couch, and kissed like two teenagers. While that boy could really kiss, his tongue was long and strong, that was just an opening act. Next, I got to receive some pleasure when Pablo pushed down my leather dress, exposing that under-breast corset and my big tits.

He then dove in and worshipped every inch of my big round boobs. He wasn't kidding back in the club when he swore, he was going to worship my body. My nipples after the boob surgery were now so sensitive, I thought I'd scream when he sucked on each for like twenty seconds as his tongue swirled around my tips. Amazing, I had made an excellent choice tonight picking this guy sole on his level of manliness. But I wasn't in the mood to just receive tonight. I wanted to give him pleasure but still control our fuckfest.

I had been happily stroking his member through his jeans, and while that was fun foreplay for both of us, now I wanted to see how long and thick Pablo's cock was. So, despite how great he was at breast worship, I pushed Pablo away from my now very wet tits and back onto the couch. I stood up between his legs before I slowly knelt between his legs on the thick carpet. Using both hands I pulled his jeans and underwear down, almost like I was unwrapping a sexy present.

Out popped a very respectable cock, maybe only an inch longer than mine, but much thicker. And as soon as I got a good look at it, I didn't only want it in my hand, I immediately wanted it in my mouth and down my throat. Though I couldn't miss that my partners moaned, sometimes screamed, and always came from my blowjobs, going down on a guy was actually just as much a huge turn on for me. That especially included the feel of a big hard cock between my lips and then deep in my throat.