Stretched Out During a Workout

Story Info
Lain is working out with his hunky best friend Chris.
2.6k words
4.38
27.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers

Disclaimer: 100% work of fiction.

Enjoy! Contact me for questions!

__________

"Annnd five!" I shout triumphantly. I pushed the barbell back into place and laid back, panting. I was drenched in sweat, but felt good. It had only been recently that I had started to workout, wanting to fill my slim frame with more muscle. My friend Chris had been more than kind enough to let me use his home gym in his garage. It was packed to the brim with all the latest workout gear, which must have cost him a fortune. It definitely paid off though, because Chris was an absolute stud. I sat up and began to drink in the hunk that was my friend, working out in the corner doing curls, headphones in his ears.

He had sandy blond hair and tanned skin. His wireframe glasses framed his handsome face nicely, with just a hint of stubble on his jaw and sweat beading his forehead. He wore a thin muscle shirt, his smooth, massive biceps flexing with each curl, glistening with sweat, and his powerful shoulders flexed with effort. My eyes traced down to his thick pecs that peeked out from under the thin piece of fabric. I can easily make out the thick slopes of his slabs of muscle, his nipples straining the fabric. My eyes continued to wander down his flat abs and paused at the bulge that was plainly visible in his whte shorts. Damn what I wouldn't give to be able to suck on his cock, I mused to myself. As My eyes continued to wander down his tree trunk legs, I wrapped up my eye fucking of him and stood up and stretched. I adjusted my bulge and walked over to the mirror, taking a peek at my progress.

I noted my curly black hair, happy with how its been growing out over the past few months, I noted my beard, relatively kempt, and noticed the progress on my arms and my chest. My slim, olive frame had some definition to it, but definitely still a twinky, slim look to myself. I traced my eyes down to my package nicely nestled in the jockstrap I wore, the red band peeking out a bit. I turned and took a look at my ass, the one part of my body I was proud of. I had a great jiggle to it, and I've been bent over many times taking a deep pounding and had many admirers for this bubble butt. I smiled at myself.

"Yo Lain bro I know you've got a fat ass, don't have to remind me!" I turned and saw that Chris had finished his set and was smiling in my direction. I blushed slightly and laughed back.

"Sometimes I just gotta remind ya you know?" I called back, and went back to the bench. I mentally prepared myself for another set and grabbed the bar. My arms felt like jello, and I had a feeling I would need some help.

"Yo Chris, can you give me a spot?" I called out.

"Yea man for sure." He walked over and placed himself at the bead of the bench. My view was amazing enough that I could drool. Chris was standing above me, his big bulge inches from my face. The slopes of his pecs stuck out like mounds, and the sweat on his body was evident. He looked down at me with a smile. "You got this my guy," he said reassuringly. I smiled back and glanced away.

We began the set slowly, his hands barely touching the bar. Up and down, slowly but steady. My eyes were glued to the ceiling, Chris barely contained package in my view. On the last set I struggled, my arms void of any strength, the bar at my chest. I felt Chris knee slightly, and his bulge was on my face, the fabric rubbing against my nose as he helped me push the bar back up. Once it was racked my arms dropped to the side as I panted to catch my breath. I looked up at Chris, expecting him to say something about basically humping my face. But he didn't. He stood there looking powerful, hands on his hips as he looked me in the eye.

"You want it don't you?" he said matter-of-factly. I knew in an instant what he meant, and I swallowed nervously.

"Yes I do, I want it." I replied back. He smirked at me, and bent over, raising the level of the bench as I laid there. When he stood back up, My face was now at level with his cock.

"Lick it," Chris commanded. "Get it nice and wet."

That was all the urging I needed as I stuck my tongue out and lapped at his hidden package. I licked and sucked on the fabric, feeling his dick harden behind the fabric. I used only my mouth and tongue, my eyes closed as I moaned and sucked harder. After a few minutes of soaking his fabric in my spit, Chris stepped back and yanked his shorts and tight boxers down, and stepped forward.

Chris' massive cock flopped onto my face, the head oozing precum. His dick was a solid 8 inches and thick. Thin blonde hairs were buzzed short, and his heavy balls were hairless. He was cut, and marvelled at the veins running down from his head. I stuck out my tongue and lapped at the precum, loving the taste.

"Suck my dick Lain, show me how much you've wanted it." Chris urged. That was all I needed to hear as I took his cock in my right hand and guided it towards my mouth. I took his head into my mouth and sucked gently, eliciting a moan from Chris. I took a few more inches down my throat, feeling his size as it spread my throat open. I licked up and down his shaft, coating it with my split, enjoying every inch of his cock. It tasted clean and musky, and I reveled in the taste. I took his cock out of my mouth and sucked on his big balls, taking them both into my mouth and coating them in spit.

"Fuck youre a atual at this arent you dude, fucking best head Ive had in a long time! But i wanna fuck that pretty mouth of yours!" Chris grabbed my head and pulled it over the edge of the bench, he grabbed both of my wrists, immobilizing me as I looked up at him. My face was and lips were covered in precum and spit, and my mouth was open, waiting for his fat cock. He guided his meat into my waiting mouth and pushed it deeper down my throat. He pushed all the way in till his balls were pushed against my face. I let out a muffled groan, the filling of his thick cock stuffed down my throat was amazing.

"Damn you took that all the way, you really are slut for thick cock aren't you? He grunted out.

I attempted a muffled "Yes!" but it was difficult with 8 inches of dick down my throat. Chris let go of my left wrist and placed it around my neck, choking me slightly. He slowly pulled his cock out of my throat, and a trail of spit and precum followed. I gasped and coughed, but had only a second or two before he pushed his dick back into my mouth. He began to fuck my mouth slowly, his hand wrapped around my throat the whole time.

"Fuck thats a good boy, yeaa take my cock like you wanted to. Your throat feels so good, I love the look on a sluts face while i tear their mouth open with my dick"

The dirty talk was driving me wild, and my cock was rock hard in my jockstrap. I continued to gag and choke on his cock, spit dripping out of my mouth as my hunky friend assaulted my throat. In and out, in and out he piledrived my mouth with no mercy.

"Yea just like that, gag on my cock like a good bitch. I'm gonna use your mouth on the regular now that I know what a good cocksucker you are. I love making bitches like you choke!"

Chris pulled out and pushed all the way in, making me jerk and choke. He held my throat and started to squeeze, choking off my air supply.

"Yes take it! Hold it there, I can feel my fucking cock through your bitch throat, thats so fucking hot."

Chris held me down as I struggled for breath. I coughed and spasmed, trying to get any air in. After what felt like an eternity, he pulled his cock out and let go of my throat. I coughed and breathed in ragged gasps of air.

"Fuck that was the hottest face fuck ive ever had." I panted "You've got a hell of a cock and know how to use it dude."

Chris stood there with his dick standing hard, dripping in spit and precum. He smiled and laughed, then pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his tanned, muscular body.

"Oh were not done yet, youre gonna be my personal fuck toy from now on. Now get over here and show me how much you love my muscles. I can tell you've been staring at me everytime we work out."

I began to get up off the bench, my neck sore and stiff.

"Oh and lose the clothes, but keep the jock strap on, itll be hot to fuck you in that." Chris said casually. I smiled back at him and stripped down to my red jockstrap. I walked over to him and he grabbed me by the hips.

"Damn the gym's been paying off for you dude! Got some nice definition going on here!"

I beamed at his compliment as he pawed all over my body. His hands wandered down to my bulge and he gave it a squeeze. I moaned in response, and his hands worked their way back to my bubble butt. He gave my cheeks a slap, and I jumped.

"I cant wait to get my cock buried in that ass. Damn man If i had known before I would have left you with a load of cum after each workout!"

Chris grabbed my hand and guided it to his pecs. I used both my hands to massage the thick, sweaty mounds of muscle, tracing every dip and valley. I ran my hands along his hard biceps that he flexed for me, seeing his hairy pits and smooth torso.

"Lick my body dude, show me how much you like it."

I stuck my tongue out and ran it over his pecs. I licked the sweat out of the deep valley in between each mound, and traced my tongue over his nipples. Chris shivered and let out a moan.

"You like that dont you?" I teased him as I flicked my tongue in and out over his sensitive nipple.

He grinned down at me and grabbed me by my hair, pushing my face deeper onto his chest, growling. "Fuck yes I do, so keep sucking it!"

I continued to suck and nibble on his nipples, covering them in my spit as Chris moaned in pleasure above me. After a short while, he pulled me away.

"Turn around and show me that ass, youre about to get the fuck youve been dreaming of."

I quickly obliged and turned around onto the bend, arching my back and presenting my bubble ass to my friend. He stepped forward and gave my ass a slap before teasing my hole with his thick cock.

"Hope your spit and my precum will be enough cause im fucing you raw bitch." He said. I shuddered from nervousness and excitement.

"Beg for it, Lain. Beg me to fuck you." He whispered seductively, his cock on the edge of my hole, his hands on my hips.

"Please fuck me Chris. Ive always wanted your hard cock inside of me, please fuck me hard. Please breed my hole! I begged Chris.

"That's all I wanted to hear," he said before pushing his cock into my waiting hole.A moan escaped my throat as I felt his thick meat impale me inch by inch.

"Fuck youre so big!! Fuck it hurts so good!"

"Fuck youre so tight, take ervy inch of my cock!" Chris cried out before slamming the last few inches into my hole, his balls slapping against me, his hands still firmly on my waist.

"FUCCCCK" I cried out as I let the thickness of his cock all the way in. It felt like I was being split in two, but the pain slowly faded to pleasure as my hole adjusted to his meat.

"You have such a tight fucking hole man, it feels so good around my cock." Chris said as he slowly began to fuck my bubble butt. He pulled slowly halfway, then pushed back in, my back arching more and my head thrown back as he hit just the right spot inside me. His hands left my hips and wrapped around my throat as he began to pick up the pace of fucking my hole.

"Fuck me fuck yes fuck oh my god it feels so good fuck dont stop Chris dont stop" I said as i moaned and whimpered, taking every inch of his cock. I loved the feeling of being dominated, and Chris dominated me well. There I was, my friends hands wrapped around my throat, my back arched back on his bench as he fucked me senseless in my red jockstrap. I was in slut heaven.

"Yea Lain fucking take my dick dude, you're such a good cock slut fuck man. You like that? You like being my bitch? You like it when i fuck you hard like this?! Chris picked up the pace, slamming into my ass, making my cheeks bounce as he fish-hooked my mouth with one hand, spreading it open. His other hand slapped my ass, then reached around and squeezed by rock hard cock in my jockstrap, making me moan.

"Yea you like it, your cock is fucking rock hard just waiting to burst isn't it? My dick makes you feel good doesn't it you fucking slut."

All I could do was moan in reply as my mouth was spread open. Chris continued to fuck my hole harder and harder, his hand rubbing my cock and slapping my ass, making it sting and bounce. He removed his hand from my mouth and pulled my head back by my hair, forcing a deeper arch.

"Fuck im getting so close to cumming, im gonna flood your guts with my cum, you're gonna be bred. You ready for it? You ready for my load?"

"Fuck yes give me your load fucking fill me up with your cum!" I panted out. Chris pulled harder and i yelped in pain as his fucking became deeper and more frantic. With one hand I pulled my rock hard 7 inch cock out, and began to frantically jerk myself off.

"Here. It. Comes!! FUCKING TAKE IT!" Chris cried out as I felt his cock twitch inside me as he came like a fountain, he didn't ease his fucking, he continued to pound my hole as he came inside me. At the same time my cock erupted, spraying cum onto the bench in thick ropes. Chris continued to shoot ropes inside my hole for a few seconds more, before collapsing on top of me, pushing me into my own cum. We both lay there, panting, exhausted.

Chris pushed up off of me and pulled his cock out of me, cum oozing from my hole. He slapped me gently on the ass.

"Soo, next week at the same time?" He said. I smiled, workouts just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers