Stretching

Story Info
Tony's wet dreams about a yoga instructor comes true.
6.1k words
4.17
13.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony woke up in a sweat, his junk throbbing once again. That was the second time he'd had a wet dream about his yoga instructor. Always the same scenario: an empty yoga room with hardwood floors. The mirrors line the windowless room. The light source is unknown, but everything is in clear sight, his reflection crystal. And in that reflection he is in an upward dog position in the lone room, sweat glistening off his caramel skin and naturally textured fro.

In an instant, his yoga teacher, Samuel, is on top of him, sensually pumping into his man hole. And Tony maintains the strong upward dog crown of the head to the sky as Samuel plows away on his spread eagle knees, kissing Tony's neck and back. Tony somehow sees himself but knows he is looking at himself in the reflection (dreams are weird like that) while this happens to him? While they fuck? He's definitely not in pain. A moan escapes Tony's lips every once in a while. He even reaches around and grabs Samuel's taught buttocks from behind, pushing him deeper into his wetness. But he, Tony, is looking sternly at himself in the mirror as Samuel continues. A stark reflection, amplified by the fact that he knows he is looking out from those eyes but also outside of himself.

Tony wakes up before any one of them cums. Staring up at the darkened ceiling, Tony can tell he is still aroused. He wasn't gay gay. He was a trans dude that liked women for the most part. But even he could admit when something was hot and Tony's porn choices had always been eclectic. But being the one being fucked versus doing the fucking wasn't anything that Tony had interest in exploring. At least not exploring in public. He was already a nurse and did yoga. He didn't need another notch on his "not straight enough" personal marker.

Tony reached between the sheets and touched himself. The wetness waiting there coated his hardened manhood. He was definitely turned on. But he was willing to keep these fantasies to himself. He jerked off until he came in real life, feeling the sweet release. He softened and he eased back into sleep before the alarm went off 30 minutes later.

****************

Tony's work life wasn't half bad. He liked his co-workers enough at the hospital. He'd been promoted to the night shift lead and money was finally looking livable. He even had a homie, Chris, who worked custodial who knew his T status and respected that he preferred to live stealth.

Getting out the car in the hospital staff parking lot, Tony checked his reflection in the mirror, his morning ritual. He checked his face for any pimples he may have missed that morning. His natural fro was how he liked it: big and wild with taper sides. His superhero scrubs reflected back in the tinted windows, the cartoonish characters appearing to fly within the outline of his body.

He adjusted himself outside his pants making sure his packer was secure. He always wore it to work. It wasn't even an STP, but he still wore it either way. It rested in the fly pouch of his boxers, the silicone rubbing against his protruding little man. That dream was still running through his mind, no matter how much he tried blocking out, and in return he got hard every time.

These thoughts were still running through his mind as Tony started to walk the length of the parking lot towards the staff entrance. Chris happened to be walking in as well. Chris wore the same thing to work: blue coveralls with his locks stacked up on his head like a spin top. He walked up to Tony and dabbed him up without a word. They were work buds, but start of a work shift was still the same and a moment of silence before walking in was welcomed by both parties. They both knew the peace would be broken as soon as they stepped within the hospital doors, even if it was the graveyard shift.

***********

Midway through his shift, Tony finally caught a break. The hospital is short staffed at night. It's not that the work is hard, there was just a lot of it and not enough people. Tony had worked in emergency rooms that stayed at capacity 24/7. The night shift was fine, but after a while, even the mundane became tiring.

Tony found his way to his usually eating spot: the roof of the hospital. It used to be the smoking section back when hospitals allowed that. There was even a seat still bolted into the cement next to a steamy exhaust coming from somewhere within the hospital's internals. Even the harshest North Carolina winters could be withstood next to that exhaust.

Chris was already in his usual position, meditating next to the warm exhaust. He was on-call when he finished his rounds for the night, so he filled it with whatever he liked until he was called upon. He even had an X-box set up in one of the broom closets. I've been guilty of disappearing in there when I need even more of a break than normal.

"What's happening Tone," Chris said without opening his eyes, his breathing never breaking rhythm. I knew that he would come out of meditation when he was ready. He was just letting Tony know he knew he was there. Sitting on the bench by the exhaust, Tony starts pulling out dinner/lunch/food whatever you call the meal you eat at 4 in the morning. Tonight it's leftover pork stir fry with green onion and baby bella mushrooms. The steam escapes the storage container, joining the hot expulsion of the exhaust, twirling into the chilled night air.

"You know what I told you about eating so much meat, Tone. That shit is going to kill you one day," Chris says lighting up a cigarette, the plums of smoke intertwining with the steam from both the exhaust and Tony's food.

"And smoke inhalation wont?" Tony questioned back.

Chris inhales. "Not from the cannabis smoke. Medicinal herb," he says from deep in his chest as he expels the smoke from his lungs. He hands it over to Tony who turns it down. It's one of their inside jokes.

"Having any more sexy dreams about the yoga instructor?" Chris continued.

"You sure do know how to ease into conversation don't you?" Tony says in between mouthfuls of rice.

"I'm thinking that is a yes," Chris says, rising from his cross-legged position, staunching out the splif and throwing it into a shadowy recess of the roof.

"I don't get it. And of all people,him. He's a bit of a dick at that. Sure his class is awesome, but he's a bit more than vapid."

As the thought of Samuel, the yoga instructor, crossed Tony's mind, the dream from last night followed in quick succession and he felt himself getting hard again. He shook the thought from his head.

"Maybe you need to experience something new. You just broke up with your girl." Chris bit into a veggie burrito, the multiple veggies making a snap as he munched down. "And you've only had sex with women identified people right?"

"Yeah, but I've had sex with a dude before. Years ago. It wasn't for me." Something about smoking pot on the hospital roof made Chris trustworthy enough to spill. He obviously had nothing to hide.

"But I bet you've never had sex with a dude this far in your transition," Chris quipped back. He had me there.

"See, look" Chris quickly said before throwing a leg over and sitting on Tony's lap, pushing the tupperware of food in his hands right up to Tony's chest. Chris was so close, Tony could share his warmth. His junk pressed up against his, a sensation that Tony had never felt. Chris' breath was warm against Tony's neck as he came in close, his cologne of Egyptian Musk and tea tree oil coming in even stronger.

"What does this make you feel?" Chris inquired, looking into Tony's eyes. Tony didn't know what he was feeling. He was used to Chris clowning around during lunch, but the eye stare is what got Tony. He couldn't look away. Chris leaned in closer, right up against Tony's ear and whispered, "If you gotta think about it, maybe you should explore the topic."

Chris pressed off of Tony's shoulders and got off his lap. "Besides, why wouldn't you be dreaming about your Samuel, the yoga instructor. If he does yoga classes for a living, he's gotta be good to look at."

Maybe Chris has a point Tony thought.

**************

Tony hadn't been back to his normal yoga session in a few weeks, opting for at home yoga. But even as he did his poses naked in his living room, even the focused eye of a warrior two pose, his thoughts would turn erotic and he found himself getting hard. He couldn't get the dream out of his head. He stopped midway through his most recent at home session, turning onto his back from a Sphinx pose. He couldn't take being on his stomach, his junk hardened junk pressed against the foam yoga mat. His thought drifted back to the yoga dream that he was still having. Still in upward dog position. Still getting nailed by Samuel.

Sometimes rubbing one out helped Tony refocused and he took the opportunity while he was laying on his back, still hot and sweaty from yoga. He dipped his hand down into his gym shorts and grabbed his click, feeling the slippery wetness as his fingertips massaged the hardened bit. Up and down his fingers went along the shaft, gaining speed quickly. He was hard enough for his bits to poke out from himself, the tip just visible through the fly of his boxer shorts. He continued to rub.

And as he jerked off, Tony thought of that Samuel sex dream. He didn't want to, but he couldn't help it. Tony identified as a straight transman. While his sexual thoughts were gray at best, women interested Tony being a butch dyke in the past and women was what he thought he was suppose to be interested in as a guy.

Tony thought of seeing Samuel ramming into him in the mirror. Tony holding the upward dog without faltering. He felt himself move from massaging his elongated click to massaging his hole. The finger he inserted into himself was shocking and he came immediately, feeling the walls within pulse around his finger, his enlarged clit, still poking from beneath his boxers, jumping in satisfaction between his wide spread legs . He lay spent on the yoga mat.

Maybe Chris had a point. Maybe this is something that should be explored.

********************

On his next day off, Tony had resigned himself to go to his regular yoga class with Samuel, the yoga instructor. He wasn't trying to sleep with the dude. Tony just needed to face his internalized heteronormativity, and being in the class with his sex dream instructor was a start, right? The fit yoga instructor had been nothing but friendly to Tony since starting the class. He'd seemed straight by how the women in the class fawned over him, always grabbing his attention right after a session.

As he walked into the brightly lit studio, Tony spotted Samuel immediately by the number of women grabbing his attention. Tony walked past the gaggle of women and went to find a space to lay out his mat.

"Oh hey Tony!" Tony heard from behind him. He already knew it was Samuel without turning. Samuel had elected to wear an all black muscle leotard, his physique giving every reason as to why you should be in his class. His chestnut skin was already glistened with sweat from the previous class.

"Happy you made it in today. Haven't seen you in class for a while," Samuel began.

"Yeah, you know, work," Tony automatically replied. It got him out of a lot because it was expected for a nurse to work all the time. Samuel dropped a solid hand on Tony's shoulder and squeezed. It felt a bit like feeling up but it could also be a residual of Tony's sex dreams.

"Either way, you should always take care of yourself, in all ways," Samuel said, continuing to lightly massage Tony's shoulder. He felt his peanut poke out in his briefs, pushing up against the fabric.

"Will try to," Tony replied to Samuel's back. Tony began to roll out his mat before he could look at Samuel walk away.

*****************

The end of class came way too quick. Tony wasn't ready for the awkward small chit-chat that usually came after the class. He had told himself that coming today was an experiment to test how straight he really was. He was starting to think that maybe he had made some headway. He was attracted to Samuel obviously, but the sexual attraction could just be curiosity and nothing more.

As Tony rolled up his yoga mat, a shadow blocked the fluorescent lighting. He looked up and Samuel was towering over him. Tony was nearly eye level with Samuel's bulge and Tony couldn't seem to drag his attention away.

"Hey Tony, mind if we talk after class?" That shook Tony out of his stupor. The last thing he needed in this sexual attraction experiment was to be alone with Samuel.

"Naw, I really gotta get home..." Tony began.

"Please man, it will just be a minute," Samuel said before returning to the conversation he'd put on pause.

When everyone had cleared out the studio, Samuel locked the storefront door.

"Tony, my friend! Thanks for hanging back," Samuel began as he walked towards Tony, the slip of his athletic shorts audible in the quieted area.

"Hey... so what's up?"

"So," Samuel began. "I know you and I have discussed you being trans before. Can I still talk with you about this?" Samuel began awkwardly. That threw Tony for a loop. He knew Samuel knew his T-status but it wasn't something that just came up in an hour long session. It was during a slightly intoxicated bar hop night with the yoga class after a session.

"Oh yeah. I don't even remember why," Tony shrugged at Samuel. The yoga instructor approached him from across the dim lit studio.

"I was hoping that you would do me the honor of fucking me,"Samuel replied.

Tony was obviously taken aback. He coughed from his windpipe closing in surprise. "Excuse me?"

"I want you to fuck me. I've always been a top and I want to try something...different," Samuel placed a solid hand on Tony's chest. He had to feel Tony's heart beating out of his chest.

"If this is too forward, I apologize," Samuel began.

"No, it's fine," Tony began. The sex dream was coming back to him again, but

this wasn't that scenario, was it? "But you know that I have to get, you know, prepared."

"And that is what kind of turns me on. Having to wait. The sex I'm used to is immediate, with only ejaculation as the motive" Sameul told Tony as he sensually rubbed his chest. Was it going to be awkward fucking this 7ft dude? Tony immediately laughed the thought off. Sex was sex and when consensual, sex was good.

"So when do you want to do this?" Tony asked, getting a bit of courage and pressing closer into Adrain's hand.

"Thursday night is perfect. Meet me at my place?"

"Yeah that works. Just text me the address."

"You got it, loverboy," Samuel said, before he locked the doors to the studio. Sameul slapped Tony's ass as he passed the threshold.

Tony had a lot to tell Chris when he worked his next shift.

**************

"He what?!" Chris spat out through yet another veggie burrito.

"He wants to fuck, but he wants me to fuck him," Tony told him over his microwave salisbury steak. What was this stuff made of anyway? But he ate either way. He was starving even more than usual tonight.

"Well, isn't that a turn of events." Chris said, inhaling the last of his burrito and sparking up a joint. The smoke flew up into the night sky. "Whatcha gonna do?"

"I already said I would. I mean, it's going to be hot either way, right?"

"True, true," Chris spoke between inhales. "But how do you feel about it? Not exactly what your wet dreams are made of."

"Yeah,but it's still hot. And I've been having dreams about him. Why not try it out his way?" Tony questioned.

"Well, if you do go through with it, protect yourself like always," Chris admonished.

"You're pretty quiet tonight. I thought you would be geeked about this prospect of

exploration."

Chris flicked his joint into another shadowy corner of the building rooftop.

"I'm happy for the prospect. But let me know how it goes," Chris said looking Tony in the eyes.

"I don't think anything is going to happen outside of fucking his asshole. I even got special lube for the occasion," Tony joked, but it was true all the same.

"Look at you being all considerate and shit!" Chris nudged Tony playfully.

They finished their lunch and the upcoming night with Samuel never came back up.

***************

It was Thursday night and Tony found himself stuffing Dick into his pants. Tony called his strap Dick with a capital D because it made him think that his strap was called Richard instead of just dick. Weird work around, but it worked for Tony.

As Tony continued to adjust himself in his bathroom mirror, he thought about how the night was going to go. He'd honestly never fucked a cis dude before, not even before transistioning. But the dream with Samuel kept Tony focused on getting Dick positioned just right in his jeans.

He checked himself in the mirror. His jeans were finally sitting right and his baby blue and pink plaid shirt always made him feel confident. He felt his best. Tony left his apartment hoping that the boost in confidence would translate in the bedroom.

************

Tony got to Samuel's place a little after 11pm. Tony had to switch shifts to make this happen. He'd hoped working a double this weekend would be worth it.

Samuel answered the door to his apartment with nothing but a loose maroon robe on. He had a cocktail in his hand and he looked like he may have had a few before Tony had arrived.

"Come on in Tony. Make yourself at home," Samuel said as he began down the hallway to his massive living room. It had a black and white motif with the furniture being all black leather and the walls, fur carpet being white. How did anyone keep a place like this cleaned?

"Nice place," Tony stated, trying to get out of his head.

"I don't spend much time at this apartment. I write it off as an office space on taxes," Samuel said, handing Tony a tumbler of brown liquor. Tony took a sniff and the sweet toxins of bourbon twisted themselves into his nostrils.

"I didn't poison it," Adrain said cupping Tony's hand while still holding the glass tumbler and bringing it to his lips for a sip.

"Good call. I was starting to get suspicious,"Tony quipped back, taking a long swallow of the liquor. The warmth immediately filled his body.

"No need to be tight tonight, Tony. I consider you taking me up on my offer an honor. Have seat. Get comfortable."

Tony had a seat on the black leather couch facing the tv which had a continuous image of a digital fireplace. Samuel came down and sat beside him, taking the last swig of his cocktail and setting the empty glass down on the glass coffee table.

After an awkward silence as Tony continued to polish off his drink, Samuel asked, "Do you have it on?" motioning to Tony's pants.

Tony thrusted up playfully from the couch, "Oh yeah, I got Dick right here!"

Samuel laughed, "You say it as if that's it's name."

"That's because it is. Richard if you want to use a full government," Tony grabbed at his crotch. He was trying to loosen up and sometimes that meant making a joke of things.

"Dick huh?" Samuel pondered. "That is kind of hot, and I don't have to remember anything new." Samuel began to rub Tony's leg, getting closer to where Tony had just grabbed his crotch playfully. This had changed suddenly.

"Can I see it?"Samuel asked, still looking and rubbing in Tony's crotch area.

Tony hesitated for a moment. This wasn't how his wet dream had him believe this night would pan out. But he was game for the encounter at least. Tony slid his jeans down and Dick sprang out of his boxer briefs. The etched veins and bell shaped tip were exactly to Tony's specifications when he ordered it. This was a new adventure for him too.

Samuel's breathe became heavy hs he looked upon Tony's Dick. He grasped the already erect phallus in his hands and began to stroke it.

12