Stretching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you feel that?" he asked? It was an awkward question. Technically, yes, Tony could feel Dick rubbing up against his throbbing bits underneath. But the stroking of an inanimate object, not so much.

"Yeah in a way," Tony replied, rubbing Samuel's shoulders.

"What about this?" Samuel said and he took Tony's Dick into his mouth and began to slowly push the strap into his throat. Tony's reaction was unexpected. This was turning him in different ways than getting his direct bits pleased. He watched as Samuel's close-cut head bobbed up and down on Dick, gaining speed. Tony let out a moan and dropped his head to the back of the couch, catching glimpses of Samuel sliding his mouth up and down.

When Samuel pulled away, Dick was covered in saliva. Tony had seen this in plenty of porns over the years and it never quite turned him on as much as just getting to the fucking. But seeing his own Dick glistening in the dimmed lighting was hot. He was very turned on. He could feel his bits getting wet under his strap. Samuel flicked Dick's tip and a small shower of saliva sprinkled onto his bare legs.

Samuel was obviously hard considering the tent that had developed under his robe. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Tony replied.

"Great," Samuel replied, kissing Tony hard on the lips. He tasted of bourbon and the body soap I had washed Dick in earlier. But Tony didn't care. This was all an unexpected turn on.

Samuel got up from the couch and dropped his robe. Tony had imagined what Samuel's body would look like under all the spandex he wore to class. He thought all of Samuel's class participants did as well whether they wanted to admit it or not. Who wouldn't? He was built. And Tony was happy to report that the imaginings were close to reality. Samuel had taken good care of his body and his physique showed that. Meditation and yoga will do the body wonders!

"You like what you see?" Samuel asked, obviously catching Tony ogling his body.

"Yeah," was all Tony could say as Samuel sat in Tony's lap facing him, his erect cock in between them. Dick was pressed up against Samuel's ass. The pressure of Samuel's body pressing against Dick turned on a flow of erotic sensations for Tony. Samuel kissed Tony passionately as he rubbed himself against Tony's Dick sensually.

Just when Tony thought he was getting the hang of making out with Samuel, Samuel pulled away. He silently positioned himself on all fours facing the back of the couch. His chestnut-skinned ass had its own illuminescents. Samuel was ready and Tony was just sitting there watching Samuel move into position.

"Well are you going to fuck me or not?" Samuel asked, looking over at Tony.

"Oh, right," Tony got up, and positioned himself behind Samuel's ass. Tony bent over Samuel, rummaged around in his backpack and brought out the hemp lube that he had gotten special. He squirted some into his hands and onto Dick and went to toss the bottle back. Samuel grabbed Tony's hand on the return gesture. "I've never had anything, you know, up there. So, take it slow at first, will you?"

"Yeah for sure," Tony replied. He brought the tip of Dick to Samuel's anus and slowly played and massaged the taint with the tip. Samuel moaned in anticipation.

Tony pressed Dick into Samuel until the tip broke the tight ringed hole. Samuel's back arched, and Tony pushed his lower back firmly back down to get a better angle. Samuel complied willingly, assisting with adjusting by moving his cheeks back and forth while Tony continued to go further inside Samuel.

When Tony had Dick fully inside of Samuel he asked, "How is it?"

"Feels like dick to me," Samuel replied. He pushed his hips back and forth along Dick's length. Tony kept tempo, meeting each push back of Samuel's ass with a forward thrust of Dick. Their bodies were gaining momentum now, falling into an animalistic rhythm.

Tony bent over Samuel's body, unbuttoning his shirt along the way. The sweat from Tony's brow was no different than the sweat building in small of Samuel's back. Tony bent over Samuel's body, his chest against Samuel's back, thrusting continually into Samuel's ass. Samuel gripped the back of the couch in satisfaction. The pain of having his ass rammed into felt intoxicatingly good.

Tony reached around and grabbed Samuel's flopping hard cock and began to stroke it while he continued to pound into Samuel's ass. Samuel couldn't take it. The stimulation on his virgin prostate along with the well timed jerking of his penis was too much to take. Tony felt Samuel cum hard, his semen hitting the bottom runner of the leather couch.

Samuel collapsed on the couch and Tony stood and looked at his handiwork. Samuel was spent and Tony was barely standing on his wobbly legs. Tony plopped down on the couch beside Samuel's curled up body. Both of them were breathing heavily now.

"That was really good," Samuel said between catching his breath. "You know how to work that thing," Samuel flicked Tony's Dick again. It was covered in all manner of creamy ass cum. Tony thought the sight was oddly hot and was turned on by the sight of Dick after doing his dirty work.

"Yeah, this was pretty hot," Tony replied. And he wasn't bluffing. It had been hot. Just not what he hoped to confront, but still an interesting adventure nonetheless.

*********************

"So y'all fucked, right?" Chris said over his controller. It was already late when Tony left Samuel's and he knew Chris would just be getting home, so he stopped over.

"Yeah, we fucked, but to be honest, it wasn't much different than anyone else I've had sex with." Tony had the other controller, shooting zombies right alongside Chris on his futon bed. He shared the house with a couple or roommates that Tony had met a few times.

"How do you feel about it now. You know, having sex with a dude?" Chris asked never taking his eyes away from the game.

"I don't know. It wasn't how I thought having sex with a cis-dude would be, you know? Especially that dude. I mean I've been having very specific dreams about the dude." Tony was half focused on the game. Tony couldn't remember the last time he had seen Chris in his night wear. Had he'd ever seen it? Chris' light fitting undershirt and boxers were distracting. Tony went back to the game. Residual sex on the brain.

"Maybe your interpretation of 'sex with a man' is too narrow," Chris said, blasting away a gaggle of zombie mess on the screen.

"What do you mean," Tony asked.

Chris paused the game and looked at Tony. "I'm surprised at you Tone. You of all people should know that sex is fluid. Just because you see most dude ramming ass in porn, not all sex with cis-dudes are like that," Chris said.

He had a point. "Just because I'm trans doesn't mean I can't fall into stereotypes," Tony replied.

"True," Chris said, returning to the game. A moment of game slash sound effects and gorry yells from the undead later, Chris asked, "Why don't you get more specific. What do you want when you encounter a cis-dude? That Samuel dude was pretty specific about what he wanted. Why didn't you do the same?"

Another point made, Tony thought. "I guess, I thought it would be something where I wasn't the aggressor," Tony began. "I thought, I mean I think I wanted to be fucked instead of doing the fucking for the change."

"Same thing as Samuel then."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I guess I wanted it to be the reverse in this case and it didn't happen."

"It could happen, if you wanted it to," Chris replied.

Tony missed a group of zombies heading in his direction after that statement. What was Chris getting at? "Yeah, and I bet you think it could be you?" Tony joked, nudging Chris in the arm making him misfire his on screen weapon.

Chris paused the game again and pushed Tony down the bed and climbed on top of him. "Did you want Samuel to be aggressive like this?" Chris asked. The playful wrestling had quickly turned into something sexual. Tony's heart was beating out of his chest. Did he want this? He was kind of turned on.

"Yeah, maybe like that," Tony replied. He could feel Chris' member growing under his boxer shorts, inching closer towards his chin.

Chris bent over and made out with Tony bringing his full weight onto Tony's waist. Tony returned the kiss in earnest, pushing tongue into Chris' mouth earnestly. Maybe this was the encounter that Tony had been waiting on.

Chris's log slipped out of his box's fly, the tip resting on the plaid pattern of Tony's shirt. Tony saw it as Chris pulled back from making out. Chris saw Tony looking at his dick. "What do you want to do with it?" Chris asked.

Tony knew right away because it was what he had been prepared to do before with Samuel. "Can I suck you off?" Tony asked?

Chris did nothing more than rise off of Tony and drop his boxers, his undershirt tenting his hardened privates. Tony reached around Chris' waist and pulled him back down on top of him. Chris's hardened privates were now right at Tony's face, the top touching the chin where precum was already growing sticky. Chris brought himself up to Tony's mouth and Tony took in Chris dick. Tony felt Chris' meat slide deep into his mouth. Chris let out a moan of satisfaction and Tony became immediately wet behind Dick. The strap pressed against Tony's enlargened clit behind the silicone. Tony dry humped the air while Chris continued to slide in and out of Tony's mouth.

Chris pulled out of Tony's mouth, his dick glistening from Tony's saliva. They both breathed hard from both surprise and arousal. "What do you want to do next?"

And for this Tony also had a quick reply. Tony pushed Chris off of him, his dick bounced casting shadows from the glow of the tv screen. He started to take off his clothes, stripping down to his briefs. Tony still had Dick on.

"Hey, take the strap off slow," Chris said.

"His name is Dick," Tony replied a bit hesitant but with confidence.

"Well, take Dick off slowly, please," Chris requested.

Tony did as requested, slowly dropping his boxers, letting Dick flick out over the top of the elastic band. When the briefs had fallen to the floor, Tony took care undoing the straps to Dick, letting the strips of cloth and fasteners fall to the ground. Tony was left exposed.

"Wow, you didn't tell me you had a mini me too?" Chris said

"Not really something that comes up in work conversations much does it?"

"True. It's like a surprise. A really hot surprise." After a moment of staring, Chris asked, "Can I suck you off?"

Tony didn't need to give an affirmative. He just walked up to Chris who was sitting on the bed and pushed his legs apart where they hung over the side. Tony pushed Chris head onto his throbbing clit. Chris' tongue was all over the place.

"Try puckering your lips and sucking," Tony requested. Chris adjusted his head technique and it was the right adjustment. Tony felt Chris's lips move up and down his clit, his tongue twirling and engulfing the entire piece into his mouth. Tony was in ecstasy. Chris pulled back, his face glistening from having his head deep in Tony's wet crotch.

"I think we got distracted. I was asking what you wanted to do next" Chris said, wiping Tony's excrement from his face.

Tony continued what he had been doing before and got on the floor face down. He raised his head up with his forearms holding him up. "I know it's weird because I've been talking to you about the dream, but can you fuck me like this?"

"Ah, the dream. You sure you want to do this? It may not be wet dream worthy." Chris replied.

"It doesn't matter. This is about me facing something within myself," Tony replied. "And besides, sucking you off was more than a turn on than I expected. Why stop?"

Chris without a word got on the floor with Tony. He mounted over Tony's ass checks, his knees on the ground.

"Ummm...which place should I go?" Chris asked slowly

"Try the wetter one," Tony replied.

Chris rubbed his dick against Tony's throbbing member, the wetness making the movements frictionless and sensitive. They both moaned in growing anticipation.

Chris slipped into Tony and slowly pushed himself into him. Chris's body was nearly parallel to Tony's upward dog formation. Chris needed a better position, so he spread Tony's legs wider and pushed into Tony, doing low pelvic thrusts.

Tony held his position. There were no mirrors in Chris' room, but he knew he was taking a longer look at himself either way. He enjoyed this. He liked being a dude being fucked. He felt Chris going in and out of his body. Tony's bits felt the slap of Chris's balls against it and it turned him on even more. Tony lifted his hips to meet each thrust of Chris'.

Tony knew he was about to blow when he felt his clit poking out and felt the fibers of soft carpet fibers on it's tip. It turned him on even more as climax grew near.

Tony let out a moan that was of pure unadulterated release. His body collapsed forward. Chris rested for a moment on top of Tony, their bodies sweaty and but their sex musk was sweet to them. Chris rolled off of Tony, his dick still hard.

"You didn't cum. I can't get pregnant anymore if that is what you are worried

about. We both get tested at the hospital often." Maybe I didn't do something right? Tony thought, embarrassment already starting to make their cheeks blush.

"Naw nothing like that. I was trying to keep from cumming. Thought I was going to bust when you took off Dick," Chris replied.

"So what are you going to do with that?" Tony asked motioning towards Chris' still erect penis.

"You'll see," Chris said as he slid onto the bed, his back against the wall. Tony got

off the floor and followed him.

He put his left arm around Tony's shoulder as they leaned against the wall that the bed sat against. Chris' right hand began to massage his cock. He looked at Tony, "I thought you may want to see," he said. And for some reason, Tony really did. It was a turn on that Chris even considered it. They made out and Tony stole glances as Chris rubbed himself to climax. The moans of Chris ejaculating made Tony wet once more.

They lay like that for a moment, both of them catching their breath. After a couple of minutes, they passed out, spent and satisfied. When they woke up a few hours later, morning still a few hours away, Chris and Tony went back to playing video games. Who doesn't love naked video games in the morning?

12