Stretching Credulity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sure felt weird, being the one who was doing the thrusting. The strap between my legs had a little pad to press on my clit, so I kinda got some pleasure out of it. But Trent, I don't think he got any pleasure at all. I pulled the bag off his head so Jasmine could get a close-up of his face. He started swearing and calling us all bitches, but we were so laughing.

Then Carrie said "Donna, I think it's time for some ass-to-mouth, don't you think?"

Trent nearly screamed as I pulled the strap-on out and moved around to his face, trying to keep his mouth tight closed. Then Carrie said "Jasmine, why don't you give Trent one of your special blowjobs?"

Jasmine kinda giggled, handed the camera to Carrie and lay down on her back and shimmied under Trent. Now, see, Jasmine's very pretty, so I guess Trent thought we'd stopped torturing him and kinda relaxed a little. Jasmine said "Ooh, Trent, that's a nice, big dick you have there. Let me give it a nice suck!" And she opened wide and took maybe half of him in her mouth.

I was thinking 'well, that ain't bad for a lesbian, when suddenly Trent screamed even louder. Jasmine pulled off and smiled.

"Oh dear, Trent, I really shall have to learn to cover my teeth better. Did I bite you?"

"You fucking bitch, you – UUUH!" Trent yelled, forgetting that the strap-on was right by his face and not, like, expecting me to stick it into his open mouth. A moment later, he puked.

We waited for about a minute while he, like, sobbed. Then Carrie said "OK, Trent. I hope you've learned your lesson. If you treat girls like shit, they're gonna treat you like the shit you are in return. We're gonna let you go now, but be sure that everyone's gonna see you getting fucked up the ass. I think the whole school will want to watch."

Jasmine got up and unlocked the handcuffs, and Trent slowly stood up. He had, like, tear-streaks and puke all over his face. He pulled his jeans up, then suddenly he lashed out at me.

Like I said, Trent's a jock, so he's pretty strong. But he forgot that Carrie and Jasmine do this kick-boxing stuff. Carrie chopped down on his arm, and Jasmine kicked him hard in the nuts. Then they dragged him downstairs and out to his car. I dunno what they said to him, but he just drove away.

While Carrie and Jasmine were like, getting rid of Trent, I'd cleaned up the puke from the carpet, taken the condom off the strap-on and cleaned it up. When they came back in, they were, like, laughing. I'd gotten a bottle of champagne out of the refrigerator – Carrie, who has fake ID that says she's 21, had got it from the liquor store earlier. We went to my room and laughed some more and watched the video.

Carrie took the voice recording from the phone earlier and spliced it into the video, editing out some words. When Trent had said "Donna, why would I want you to fuck me up the ass?" she managed to, like, extract the bit that said "Donna ... I want you to fuck me up the ass." She even took the bit where I was like, "OK, Trent. Thank you so much. I just – I just need to fuck you so much", and where he was like "Sure Donna – you can fuck me. Just not up the ass!" and made into something that went like:

"Trent... I just need to fuck you so much"

"Donna – you can fuck me... up the ass."

We so laughed – even more when Carrie hacked into Trent's Facebook account and posted it as his latest 'conquest'.

And then – and then we kissed and fooled around.

Carrie was like "Donna, you look real horny in that outfit. Do you know how to eat pussy?"

And I was like "Well, no. Like, I've never tried."

"Would you like to learn?"

"I – I guess so. It just seems, like, a little – weird."

Jasmine laughed. "Donna baby, it'll be cool. You'll love it. All you have to do is lick Carrie and me like you like to be licked. Then maybe we can take it in turns to use the strap on. And Donna – can I – can I fuck you up the ass."

We all laughed. And then I learned to eat pussy, and do scissors and stuff. And then Jasmine fucked me up the ass with the strap on while Carrie licked my clit. And it felt so good I nearly fainted.