Stretching Credulity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to swallow, and you know, I really don't like the taste or feel of cum, but I guessed it was Trent's cum so it had to be good. When I tried to kiss him he was like "Hey, you need to clean your mouth out first!" I was just a little hurt. I mean, it was his cum that he'd squirted into my mouth, so if it was good enough for me to taste and swallow it, it must be way good enough for him to taste. But hey, this was Trent, so I guess I didn't really mind. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth, and then I went back to bed and felt like a princess, cuddled up close to my handsome prince.

Around three in the morning I woke up. Trent was between my legs and licking my pussy. Ohmygod, that felt sooo good! Then he stuck two fingers into my pussy and played with my g-spot, and that was awesome. And then – then he slipped a finger from his other hand up my ass, and that was even better. I hung on, trying not to cum too quickly, but it didn't take him long to get me there again, with two fingers in my pussy and two fingers - and a lot of lube – in my butt. It was a little like the time he'd made me cum with his dick up my ass; the sensations were everywhere and I was totally swept away.

So when I was coming down, he kinda flipped me over, put a pillow under me and shoved his dick up my pussy again. I so love doggy, and Trent fucked me so good that I thought I was gonna cum again, but then suddenly he pulled out and tried to stick it in my ass. Now that really did hurt, 'cuz, like, my ass wasn't ready and neither was I. But he pushed hard, and then I felt him cum about two inches into my ass. I sooo wanted it to feel good, but it hurt so bad that it spoiled the whole thing for me.

When Trent pulled out, I guess I was crying. It had all been awesome, but then he'd really hurt me and that sucked. Trent held me close and said "I'm sorry, baby. I just needed to cum and I so wanted to feel your hot, tight little ass again. I didn't think it would hurt you. I thought it would be, like..., like..."

"Like what, Trent? Like a pain in the ass? 'Cuz that's what it was. Why'd you have to go and spoil it? It was totally good until then."

"Oh Donna, I'm so sorry. Let me hold you for a while, baby."

So Trent held me and kissed me and stroked my hair, and he told me how hot and how pretty I was, and I kinda felt better.

And then I woke up and it was light, and I Trent was licking my pussy. Like, Trent is a totally kick-ass pussy licker, so I was creaming and screaming real soon. When I'd stopped coming, he lay down beside me and kissed me.

"So Donna, was that better?"

I was like "Oh Trent, that was totally awesome!"

So he said "Hey Donna, I know something that'd be way cool. Why don't we, like, make our own porno? I could, like, make a movie of us fucking and stuff, and we could watch it and make ourselves way horny again."

See, I wasn't sure, but I said "Well, I guess so. But, like, no-one's gonna see it except you and me, right?"

"Sure, Donna, that's cool. I totally understand. It's just for us."

So Trent got out of bed and got a tripod and a little video camera out of a closet, and hooked it up to his laptop. He pointed it at the bed and said "Smile, Donna!", and I did. I could see myself on his laptop screen, and I guess I felt, like, a little uneasy, but at the same time I so wanted to see myself being fucked by Trent.

So then he got back on the bed and kinda straddled my face, and I started to suck his cock. When I looked up, I could see that he had this remote, and he had got the camera to zoom in, and the screen of his laptop showed me with half of Trent's cock in my mouth. And he, like, kept pushing, and trying to get it down my throat, and I kept, like, gagging. It looked way cool on the screen, but it didn't feel good.

Then Trent pulled out, and he said "Do you want to suck me some more, or do you want me to fuck you, Donna?"

Well, like, my throat was sore and my jaw was aching, so I said "Oh please fuck me, Trent. I want your cock."

So he was like "Sure, Donna. Just bend over so I can stick it in your pussy."

So Trent fucked me in, like, loads of positions. We started in doggy, and that felt so good. Then we switched to this sideways position, with him behind me, and that still felt cool, and it was awesome to see us on the screen and watch his cock pounding into me. Then he slid his hand around onto my clit and I, like, came and came. But he so kept on fucking me, and then he rolled onto his back and lifted me up so I was on top and looking straight at the camera with my legs wide apart, riding up and down on his dick, and that was awesome, and when I came again I, like, screamed.

Then Trent pulled out of me and I thought 'he hasn't cum yet. What's he gonna do next?'

So then he said "Oh Donna, I so wanna fuck your tight little ass. Can I?"

And I was so creaming and, like, fizzing from two awesome cums that I said "Sure, Trent. Please fuck me up the ass. Just, like, be gentle, baby."

So he grabbed the lube and a vibrator, and he was working the lube into my ass with his fingers, and then slowly slipping the vibrator into my butthole, which felt kinda cool and sexy, especially when I watched us on the screen. Then, when he'd done that for like, five minutes and I was feeling sooo horny, he asked "OK, Donna, are you ready for me to fuck your ass?"

And I was like "Oh yes, Trent. Fuck my ass, pur-lease! I so wanna feel your nice big cock up my tight little asshole!" It was making me horny to say those slutty things, and to see Trent's nice, thick cock lining up to slip into my tight hole. "Just – just be gentle. Like, take it slow, baby."

I was, like, still a little afraid that he's stick it in hard, like he had done the night before, but it was cool. He was totally gentle, and this time I kinda relaxed more, 'cuz I knew that it could feel awesome if he took it slow, and it really didn't hurt much. And soon he had half his dick inside my ass, and he was moving it in and out, and dribbling more lube, so I was really getting into it. On the screen I could see this close up of his cock going into my ass, and it looked so dirty and slutty but so awesome that I knew I was gonna cum again just as soon as my clit got some attention.

"Ohmygod, Trent. Your cock feels so huge in my ass. Oh yeah. Fuck my ass, baby, fuck my ass! And please, baby, stroke my clit. Please!"

He reached around and rubbed my clit, and about the same time he started to, like, speed up his thrusts, going deeper and faster and harder. It felt weird but so awesome, and I knew I was gonna cum. And then he stuck a finger inside me, and I could feel his dick in one hole and his finger in the other and that was super wild!

"You like that, Donna? You like my dick up your ass and my fingers in your cunt?"

Like, I don't like boys to use that word. Most of the time they say it to make you feel cheap, but, like, when he said it right then it seemed slutty and dirty in a good way.

"Oh yeah, Trent. That's - that's awesome! Make me cum, baby – make me cum!"

"Sure Donna. And I wanna cum too. Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

"Oh sure, Trent. I so want you cum right in my dirty, slutty ass. Cum for me, baby. Cum for – meeeeeee!"

I dunno whether Trent came first, and the throbbing in his cock, like, tipped me over, or whether I came first and my ass made him cum. Either way, it was awesome as we, like, came together.

As we lay there together afterwards, with Trent holding me while his cum dribbled out of my ass, I was like "that was so amazing, Trent. That was, like, the best!"

He was like "Hey, Donna, that was like the best for me too. You were awesome."

I felt so happy. So I said "so was that better than Ellie Dawson? Or Lindsay Kurtz? Is my ass, like, tighter?"

"Donna, baby, you were so the best! Ellie and Lindsay, they, like, don't even take it up the ass. You are so the hottest babe."

And I was thinking 'Yay! This is so cool! Trent's done things with me that he's never done with the class bitches. Like, they may be on the cheerleading team, and Ellie's like, the Homecoming Queen, but neither of them has had Trent cum in their asses!'

So we showered together, and Trent got some beers from the refrigerator and we chilled for a while by his folks' pool while we watched our porno. Then we got so horny that we wanted to fuck again, so went back to the bedroom and Trent set up the camera and we fucked standing up, me against the wall, and when he'd made me cum again he pulled out, pushed me down to my knees and came all over my face and in my mouth. Then we cleaned up again and we kissed and cuddled again, and he told me how I was the best ever fuck and that he really liked me and we could, like hang out together and maybe go out. I went home feeling sooo happy, and maybe a little sore.

My folks were pissed that I'd been out all that time, but there was nothing they could do. I'd got Trent to make me a copy of our porno, including the bit where he came all over my face, and I watched it twice in my room and made myself cum again with my rabbit vibrator, dreaming of fucking Trent again. I even stuck it in my ass while I was watching that bit, and even though I was, like, a little sore from earlier, it still felt super horny.

It was the next afternoon that Ellie cornered me by the lockers.

She looked real pissed, and she was like "Look, bitch – you sure showed how desperate you are, didn't you, you little geek?"

And I was like "What, Ellie? I so don't know what you're saying."

So she was like "The only way a boy is gonna show any interest in you is if you beg him to fuck you up the ass! And now you've done it, all the rest of us have got to do it too! Bitch!"

And I was like "What?"

And she was like "Don't, like, play little Miss Innocent with me, slut! Trent showed me the video."

Well, I was like 'ohmygod! Trent promised never to show anyone, and now he's, like, totally using it to taunt Ellie. What an asshole!'

So I said "Look, Ellie, it wasn't like that. Trent asked me out, and we went back to his place, and he so wanted to – to fuck me, and I so wanted it too. When he asked me if he could stick it in my ass, I was kinda scared, but I let him because he was, like, my boyfriend." Then I thought, 'hey, why am I being, like, apologetic about it. We did it because he said he really liked me.' So, I said "So, has he never done it with you? He told me I was the best fuck ever, so I guess you didn't measure up."

Ellie screamed "Bitch!" at me, so I knew she was totally pissed that Trent had said that to me, and that was, like, cool. But what wasn't cool was that Trent had told her. And what was less cool was when Josh and Darren called out to me.

"Hey Donna! Now that Trent's had your ass-cherry, how's about a DP? We're ready whenever you are!" They laughed, and I, like, blushed and turned back into the school.

It seemed like Trent had told everyone about him and me. I went to find him, and he was hanging with some of his buddies, and they all laughed when they saw me. And I was like "Hey asshole! Seems like no-one can trust you!"

"Hey Donna!" he said with a big grin on his face, "if we're, like, talking assholes, then maybe we should be discussing yours. Like, it was you that begged me to fuck you up the ass. What was I supposed to do?"

"You lying, cheating bastard! You made me do it, and you promised it'd be our secret, and then the next day – the next freaking day! – you tell the whole school! You are such a jerk!"

"Donna, baby, I don't know what you're talking about. It's right there on the video! 'Ohmygod, Trent. Your cock feels so huge in my ass. Oh yeah. Fuck my ass, baby, fuck my ass! '". He put on this squeaky, little-girl voice. "I mean, what's a guy to do when a chick is so desperate? I could hardly say no, now could I? I don't like to disappoint a girl, especially when she's begging for cock like you were. I guess you, like, don't get much, so you need to use your ass as cock-bait!"

I was, like, mega-pissed. "Trent Baker, you are such a total fucking asshole! You ask me out, you take me back to your place, you so get me to fuck you and you – you! – beg to fuck my ass, and, like, it was all – it was all totally so that Ellie and Lindsay would give in and have to take it up the ass from you to get even. You are totally despicable, and your whole attitude sucks!"

"Well, I hope it sucks better than you do. That was the worst fucking blowjob I've had in my life."

Well, I was so pissed that I slapped his face, and I just turned and ran back to the parking lot, and I stood there, sobbing. Trent had made me think I was going to be his girl, when all he wanted was to use me and make me a laughing stock.

"Hey Donna – what's up?"

I looked up and there were Jasmine and Carrie. They'd been friends since they were in first grade together, and they seemed to be proud to tell everyone they were lesbians. Jasmine has long blonde hair and is very pretty. The boys all try hitting on her but she says she's just not interested. Carrie has short dark hair and is quite tall. She seeks like a bit of a geek – she's really into computers and stuff - but when you get to talk to her she's nice. They both kept away from the usual cliques, they did kick-boxing classes together and I thought they were cool.

I told them. Like, how could I not tell them?

"What a total asshole," said Jasmine. "Someone ought to teach that boy a lesson."

And Carrie was like "Hey – I think I have an idea."

About a week later, I followed Trent to his car.

"Hey, Trent. Can we, like, talk?"

"Sure, Donna. What do you want to say?"

"Can we, like, sit in your car? What I want to say is like, private."

"Sure". He unlocked the car and we got in.

"Trent, I know you were like, really cruel to me, and I was so pissed off, but see – I kinda need you." I looked at him pleadingly.

"So what do you want, Donna?"

"Well, like, could we – could we like, fuck, again? I mean, you can stick it up my ass if you like. And I've – I've kinda learned to deep throat. I want to show you. I just – I just, like, need you. I need your cock, Trent. You made me cum so good, I – I've so gotta have more!"

He looked at me with this nasty grin on his face. "OK Donna, I'll fuck you again. Like I said, you were a great fuck, and I'm, like, sorry I told everyone what we did. When do you want to do it?"

"Oh Trent, that's awesome! Could we, like, do it at my place, tonight? I can show you how good I can suck. You can – you can fuck my throat as well as my pussy and ass if you want. And we could, like play with dildos and vibrators and stuff. Maybe you could, like, DP me with a dildo. Hey, and maybe we could try, like, fucking your ass with a dildo too."

"Donna, why would I want you to fuck me up the ass? Do I look gay?"

"No Trent, but I've heard that guys – really, like, adventurous guys – they like something up their asses while they're giving it to a girl. It kinda makes it stronger."

"Look, Donna. I'll come around to your place about seven, and I'll try out all of your holes, like you say. But I don't want you to stick stuff up my ass, OK?"

"OK, Trent." I smiled. "Thank you so much. I just – I just need to fuck you so much."

"Sure Donna – you can fuck me. Just not up the ass!" He laughed.

I leaned across and kissed him. As I did, I reached into my bag and turned off the mobile and slipped it into a seat pocket. Then I got out of the car and walked away, still smiling, until I reached Carrie's car.

"Did you get it?"

Carrie smiled. "Sure. I reckon I can edit that later. But now we'd better get over to your place."

Then Jasmine was like "Hey guys, look. Here comes Ellie. I think she's going to meet Trent. Shall we listen in?"

The phone I'd left in Trent's car was an old spare one that Carrie had given me. It was set to auto-answer when someone dialled it, and the speaker was disconnected so it wouldn't ring or give us away. Carrie dialled the number and put her phone on handsfree. She had it rigged to record the call, so we hoped this would be interesting. At the other end we could hear Trent and Ellie talking.

"So why can't you come around to my place tonight? I can show you my new underwear. It's sooo sexy!"

"Hey Ellie, baby, that'd be cool, but I've, like, got things to do. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh Trent, honey – I neeed you! I'm so hot for you!"

"Sure baby. So when are you gonna give me your ass?"

"Oh Trent, I told you I can't do that! It's so yukky, and I know it'll hurt."

"It didn't hurt Donna. She wanted it up the ass real bad, and like, she came all over my cock."

"Oh sure! If you just want to fuck poor, sad, desperate little bitches like Donna, then go ahead. You can fuck her ass as much as you like. Just don't bring your cock near me afterwards."

"Lindsay doesn't seem to object."

"Liar! I talked to Lindsay about it, and we agreed that your cock is never go into my ass or hers."

"Well, I guess she might say that to you, but maybe she might think a little differently if I ask her – nicely."

"Dream on, Trent. If you want to fuck Donna's ass, go ahead, but no-one else is so desperate."

"OK then. So I'll see you around, hey, Ellie?"

We heard Eliie get out and slam the car door. Carrie broke the connection.

"So it seems the asshole is using you to blackmail Ellie and Lindsay and play them off against each other. I wonder who will crack first?" Carrie started the car.

Jasmine was like "I'd wanna see them both get it – but, like, from Samuel, not Trent. That would so bring tears to their eyes." Everyone knew that Samuel had a big cock, and he – and his girlfriends – were happy to tell everyone about it. Carrie and me, we just laughed at the thought.

When Trent arrived at my place, I opened the door wearing this tight little top and this ultra-short skirt and high heels. My titties are kinda large, and my nipples stick out when I don't wear a bra, so I could see that Trent was, like, hooked straight away. When I led him upstairs and he could see that I wasn't wearing panties, I could almost, like, hear him panting.

In the bedroom we kissed and he felt up my tits and my pussy. I unfastened his belt and pulled his jeans and his boxers down below his knees, and started sucking on his dick. He tried to push deeper, but I stopped him.

"Hey Trent, I so wanna deep-throat you, but you've gotta let me, like, work up to it. Hey, let me try something." I scooted around and stuck my tongue between his ass cheeks and licked around his asshole. "How does that feel?" I asked him.

"Not bad, Donna."

"Cool. Hold onto like, the bedframe and bend over more. I wanna get my tongue in deeper, and then I wanna lick your balls."

So he bent over like I asked, and I started licking his ass and his balls. About then, the closet door swung open and Carrie and Jasmine crept out. Carrie quickly dropped a bag over Trent's head, while I hit him hard in the backsides of his knees. His jeans were around his ankles, so he pitched forwards, holding on tight to the bedframe, so that Jasmine could slip the handcuffs around the frame and clip them onto his wrists.

"Hey, Donna, what're you doing?" he called out from inside the bag. Carrie handed me the strap-on, and I quickly strapped it in place. She rubbed some lube on the end, and as I, like, lined it up Trent kinda yelped. "Hey Donna, this isn't funny. Like, you've gotta OH FUCK!"

I grabbed hold of Trent's hips and shoved the end of the strap-on into his ass. He kinda screamed and tried to move away, but Carrie had her foot on his bunched-up jeans and his hands were cuffed to the bed, so he wasn't going anywhere. He yelled and swore as I pushed deeper, smiling up at Jasmine who was videoing the whole thing. And I kept on pounding him. I wasn't gonna be gentle, not after what he'd done to me.