Stretching Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I broke the kiss and, without thinking, dropped to my knees and took his cock inside my mouth right there on the street not far from an arc light illuminating the road. I could almost get Peter's entire length down my throat without gagging. I placed both hands on his hips and pulled his cock in and out of my mouth, working Peter up to another climax. I used my tongue to massage the underneath of his length and made a tight seal with my lips. I looked up at Peter whose eyes were closed, breathing heavily with his hands locked to my wrists. He seemed lost in ecstasy.

Then there was the familiar "Oh, shit!" to signal Peter' oncoming orgasm. He tried to withdraw his cock from my mouth, thinking I wouldn't be game to complete the task. Peter's cock wasn't going anywhere. Remembering from days past how to receive sperm in the mouth without gagging, I locked the back of my throat in anticipation.

When Peter's leg started shaking, I knew he was moments away. He opened his eyes. Our eyes met before he broke away, throwing his head back. At that point, I felt his cock pulsate violently in my mouth before it was flooded with hot seed. I almost came myself at the sensation.

My mouth quickly filled up with Peter's sperm, so I relaxed my throat lock ever so slightly to allow some fluid to flow into my stomach. I couldn't taste that first amount. I slowed my action on his shaft as the pulsation subsided and let it fall out of my mouth, replacing it with a hand. Peter, himself, had shook violently when he came but he remained standing.

I remained on my knees with a mouthful of salty spunk waiting for Peter to crash back to earth, stroking his wet but deflating shaft.

"Oh, wow," he panted eventually, "That was amazing!"

Peter looked down at me, on my knees in front of his cock, and I opened my mouth to show him the fruits of my labour.

"You can spit it out if you want."

Instead, I closed my mouth and swallowed most of it, keeping a little back to share.

"All gone!"

"I thought I was the cum slut?" said Peter, referring to the time he ate mine and his cream pies out of Jacinta's arsehole and cunt respectively.

I smiled and stood up. After Peter had pulled his jeans back up, I leaned in for another passionate kiss after which I transferred the spunk I retained in my mouth to his.

"A little present," I said breaking the kiss.

Peter smiled and swallowed the gift.

"Where did all that come from?" Sighed and exhausted Peter.

"From your kiss" I replied, simply.

It was true that kiss sparked off something primal and uncontrollable within me. It was an instinct that I couldn't explain, and it overwhelmed me.

"I trust you enjoyed it?"

"Sensational. Better than anything I get from my missus," answered Peter, before adding, "Do you want me to return the favour, although I'm too sore for anal?"

"Another time."

I was tired, despite being horny and hard. Peter and I departed with a simple, silent nod to each other. When I got home, I checked my phone and there was a text message from Jacinta asking about our night. "I saw your buttplug!" I replied.

12