My Wife's Big Dick

Story Info
Date night might never be the same for Laura and Matt.
19k words
4.81
89.9k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers

Author's Note: This story has evolved over time. In its original form, it involved other couples and turned into a big mess of dicks, which means that it was great. However, it was quite "porny" and easy to forget the premise of the story altogether, which was...what if your wife suddenly had a dick? Everyone in this story is over 18.

She left the text message, unread, for hours. She knew what it said and she cringed every time she looked at the phone. Laura had thought of a million possible excuses. Work got busy. She didn't have any bars. She had one of those headaches that really meant she just wanted to be left alone. Matt had known her for twelve years now, she didn't really have to spell out headache. He'd be disappointed but ever since they had started trying to have a baby, sex had gone from romantic and occasionally hot to scheduled and tense. But it had never been like this.

At 4:00 Laura decided, with nervous, twitchy fingers, that there was no point in trying to hide it any longer. They had promised even before they got married that nothing was too big for them to work out. Laura almost giggled as she thought of that conversation. She wondered if Matt had any idea just how awful "for worse" could get. Her poor husband. And here he'd thought that giving her shots in her black and blue bottom had been almost too much.

Matt had sent her the message at 9:02 am. She knew that meant when he sent it, he'd just gotten to work and probably had moved his half hard dick around in his pants. He asked her, "Are you up for date night tonight, my love?" Always a gentleman, even after all this time, "date night" was code for sex and Matt still asked like he had the first time they went to bed.

He had no idea how different tonight was going to be.

Laura finally replied and texted back quickly before she could talk herself out of it. "Yes honey" and she pressed send and set the phone down as she felt the tightness in her chest. She had smothered pork chops ready to put in the oven and she'd even made peach cobbler; two things that Matt loved but she hardly ever made. If this was the new reality, she was going to have to pull out all the stops. Laura shook her head and thought she'd have to start cooking him a lot more desserts.

With dinner mostly done, Laura went to the master bathroom to begin her typical date night grooming routine. She placed her phone on the charger before she began to fill up the tub and noticed that Matt had already texted her back with a smiley face and hearts. Yeah, that was him. That was her husband, she sighed as she poured lavender scented bubble bath into the bathtub. Here she had kept him waiting all day and Matt still pounced the moment he could. There was no pretense, he never kept Laura waiting or tried to keep her on her toes. He just worshipped her, which made tonight even more difficult.

Laura peeled down her yoga pants and stripped off the long tee shirt, leaving them in a rumpled pile on the floor. She wound her long, blonde hair up in a bun to keep it dry. She automatically began the scan of her reflection even though today, the last thing she wanted to do was look at herself. The worry lines between her eyebrows seemed to be more prominent at the moment. Laura grimaced and pressed them down and wished for the hundredth time that she'd done a better job with sunscreen. There was also a little crease between her breasts. It wasn't quite a wrinkle, the skin was looser though than it had been when she just turned thirty. Now that she was closer to 35, it felt like her body was settling and shifting, like the foundation of the house. Dammit, she didn't want any cracks, Laura told her reflection wistfully. With the smile, she saw the slightly crooked eyetooth. Matt told her that he loved it but the unruly tooth made Laura close her mouth for pictures. There was a splash of freckles across her forehead and then there were the other ones on her forearms. More signs of UV damage that she was sure would turn into liver spots one day.

Laura unhooked her bra and watched her ample breasts bounce as they were released from the underwire. She cupped them in her hands and pushed them up so that they sat high on her chest where they had been when she was just twenty-two. They were glorious back then and Laura glowed as she recalled how she preened in front of the mirror back then. That was right around the time that she and Matt had met. Her husband had cum in his pants when he saw those breasts the first time. Laura smirked at her reflection as she recalled it. It wasn't the last time she'd made him do that either.

Of course, Laura was still considered hot but she thought after a quick scan down her toned abs that she was no longer a girl. She was rapidly, too rapidly for Laura's tastes, and headed into MILF territory.

Thinking MILF made Laura bite her lip and release her breasts as a wave of hopelessness washed over her. She couldn't really be a mother that anyone would want to fuck when she still wasn't anyone's mother, could she? In spite of the two rounds of IVF treatments, there was still no baby. In spite of pills and shots and countless tests and scans, she was supposedly perfectly healthy but no baby.

The worst part was that Laura had always been good at everything. She couldn't think of one thing that hadn't come easily. Except getting pregnant. It was the only reason that she'd agreed to the experimental drug that Dr. Rampling had suggested. And look at what happened.

Laura's eyes followed the reflection in the mirror all the way to the grotesque new thing that she'd spent the last three days trying to ignore. Laura kept thinking maybe she'd wake up to discover it had just been a nightmare. She'd tried to hide it as best as she could. She'd even tried to pretend like she was just going crazy and it wasn't really there. Like it was a hallucination.

Laura felt the tears in her eyes as she realized that being crazy actually seemed like a much better possibility than the truth. She hung her thumbs in the waistband of her white panties and thought it was like a band-aid. It was better to just rip it off and be done with it.

Laura felt the panties around her ankles but it was impossible to look at anything else. Nothing else existed besides the weighty girth that swung from side to side on the front of her body. Fuck, it was still there, Laura sighed and shrugged.

What was she going to do with this huge, pink dick?

Dr. Rampling had said that the overdose of hormones was temporary. He assured her that it would go away within her next cycle. But in the meantime, Laura didn't know whether to laugh or cry as she turned to the side and watched her mighty cock jostle in the mirror. It was heavy and it slapped her thigh. She had a thick, veiny dick and meaty, dark pink balls that lay in the smooth, incredibly soft sack. Laura found that she constantly had to shift her balls from side to side all day. How did men get anything done all day, she wondered, besides move and shift and push their unruly dicks into place?

Laura turned off the water and sank slowly into the tub. She watched as her breasts rose to the surface and her rose colored areolas wrinkled into nubs. Her nipples were so sensitive lately. Just the fabric of her bra was almost more than she could bear. They ached for a mouth. Specifically, they ached for Matt's mouth and the tips of his teeth. Laura wanted him to bite her into eager points. She wanted to melt under him and wet the sheets and open her thighs up wide. Considering what had sprouted on her unsuspecting body, it seemed highly unlikely.

Matt hadn't always been a good lover. He'd been quick and that combined with his looks and his smallish dick had been the reasons why Laura had almost broken up with him after the fourth date.

Really, it was his commitment that made Laura fall for him. He'd made a promise to get better. He'd told her that night, on his knees in front of her that he'd do anything. With a hundred kisses that he'd pressed to her hands and then her neck and then her mouth, Matt swore that he'd learn what she wanted.

Laura could still recall his big, dark eyes. His eyes were puddles of melted chocolate and that night, they had shimmered in the light. They had been full of lust and heat and tenderness as he had told her in a solemn voice, "Laura, you're the one. Please, please let me learn how to make love to you."

When she'd agreed, he had spent at least an hour with his tongue between her legs and Laura had squirted for the first time ever. She had soaked his face and his bed and when her thighs still trembled the next day, Laura never looked back.

She'd married him because of that tongue. Now, of course, there were a hundred other reasons and she considered herself very lucky to have such an amazing husband. Back then though, initially it had really been coming in his mouth.

Thinking of his tongue made something else rise up in the tub. Laura slapped the water impatiently. She was disgusted and out of patience with this stupid, stupid dick.

Everything was about the dick. She couldn't even pee right. She had to wrestle it into position and nothing was worse than mopping up urine, even if it was her own. "Dammit, just get in the water," Laura bellowed. She pushed her cock under the bubbles and sank back into the neck pillow that was supposed to help her take a nice, relaxing bath.

The rest of the date night routine included shaving her legs, all the way up to the very top. Laura kept herself smooth daily from the knee down but she shaved all the way up when her thighs would likely be around Matt's face. Tonight as she ran her pink razor up to her bikini line, she curled her lip. What would her adorable husband think once he finally saw what the massive shot of hormones had given her? She felt the anxiety grip her once again as she imagined those sincere, yearning brown eyes filled with disgust.

There wasn't even time for that, Laura told herself as she shaved her armpits too. There were a few sprouts, just a dusty line of her smoky colored pubic hair that grew from the base of the awful dick up about two inches. Matt affectionately called it her landing strip and he was known to follow it faithfully with a soft line of kisses until he reached her swollen, damp lower lips. He was known to linger there with even more closed mouth kisses and whisper to her pussy, as if it was listening. Her husband would murmur that it was the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen. Then, just as if he needed to convince her pussy of his sincerity, he'd open her lips with the tip of his hot, hungry tongue.

Damn, every time Laura thought of Matt licking her, the dick waved as if it was volunteering, "lick me". Not likely, she scowled and pulled the plug out of the drain. She was smooth and soft and clean and smelled of flowers. She was as feminine as could be, except for that thing. Laura dried off with the thick towel and surveyed how pink and glistening her body was in the mirror now.

The dick was mesmerizing and Laura was ashamed of how often she stared at it. It was impressive, the biggest cock she had ever seen and it was heavy and so much warmer than the rest of her body. Its skin seemed like satin, like the innermost petals of a rose but she was still afraid to touch it. It seemed too wild to be trusted.

Laura squirted her favorite vanilla scented lotion into one hand and then slicked it back and forth between her palms. Once it was warm and slippery, she skimmed both greasy hands over her breasts. It felt good with her hands there, just a soft caress back and forth, nice and easy with her fingers on her nipples. She hadn't been touched since her last trip to the doctor and Laura's whole body craved touch. The sensation of this was delightful and Laura's nipples sang with pleasure. Then the dick had to spoil everything by surging and waving about.

Laura stopped touching herself immediately and it seemed like the life as well as her desire had been sapped from her body. Her shoulders slumped and her eyes began to fill with tears once more like they had when she spoke with the doctor.

When would she be touched again? She'd been avoiding Matt since the cock happened because it was so unpredictable and impossible to control. But if she'd ever needed to be held, it was now.

Laura wiped the tears from her cheeks and looked at her face in the mirror. Like this, without the new body part, she was just Laura and although she'd never felt beautiful, not really, she knew that she was, or at least her husband thought so. Matt called her his dream girl, even after all this time. He'd been so adorable during IVF. He'd kissed every bruise that she'd gotten from the shots.

Maybe he could see past this newest development and think of it as one more bump in the road to having a baby. Maybe they'd even laugh about it one day. When they were old, Matt would elbow her in the ribs and joke about, "Remember that week when you had a penis?" And they would both crack up and the grandkids would wonder why.

Laura rubbed cream under her eyes. It was time to finish up. Matt would be home in about thirty minutes and the last thing she wanted was for him to know something was wrong the minute he walked in. She wasn't going to let one dick ruin date night, Laura said to herself in a stern voice that then made her giggle uncontrollably.

It only took ten minutes and the result was quite miraculous. Laura chose the pink sundress because it was so full and voluminous around her hips, Laura just looked pretty. Her long, thick dark blonde hair was free, in wispy curls around her shoulders. She looked like she had already been taken to bed. Bed head was something that her husband found terribly sexy. Laura barely brushed the mascara on her lashes and applied just a dab of pink gloss on her lips. Sweet and innocent looking, she was almost the girl Matt had fallen in love with years ago. With one, small exception.

Well, not really that small.

"Honey, what smells amazing?" Matt called to her from the kitchen.

Laura had a hopeful glimmer in her eyes as she tossed her hair back over one shoulder. He loved her. Matt worshipped the ground Laura walked on and he'd always been remarkably kind. Somehow, they'd get through this too. "Guess," Laura called out to him as she came down the stairs to the kitchen.

There he was and for some reason that Laura couldn't put her finger on, he certainly looked handsome tonight. Matt's dark eyes were smiling as well as his large, generous mouth. He wore a suit as usual, and in spite of his pudgy middle, he looked good dressed up. Laura didn't love the look of his belly but she had to admit that liked the feel of it. Aesthetically, it wasn't her preference but in the night, wrapped in his strong, protective arms, the belly was soft and comforting. So was the scent of his big, solid body and Laura leaned in for a smell as her husband turned the corkscrew in the bottle of red wine.

"Pork chops?" he asked as he set the bottle on the counter and kissed Laura's forehead.

"Yes," Laura whispered into his collar and brushed her lips along his neck and inhaled him deeply. Matt didn't smell like aftershave, especially not this late in the day. He smelled like soap and warmth and maybe that was even his balls. Musky. Manly. His scent would be left behind on Laura's skin and in the tangle of damp sheets after date night.

Normal date nights anyway. She gulped hard, this wasn't the time. "And baby carrots and mashed potatoes," Laura added. His two favorite vegetables, she was really trying to impress him.

Matt reached behind her for the wine glasses. "Mmm, honey, that sounds delicious. I'm starving too."

Laura waited as he poured her half a glass of Cabernet. She had abstained from alcohol while doing the fertility treatments but now, well now she didn't know what phase of the baby making this was. "Good, I hope you're hungry because I made peach cobbler too."

He raised his eyebrows and patted his stomach. "Not like I need peach cobbler but," Matt smiled, "thank you, baby." Her husband was terribly self conscious about his stomach. Laura shook her head and took a drink. For once she was the one with body issues.

They went about the rest of the dinner preparations together. They worked well in tandem, each had their own job and were part of the whole. Laura served food on plates and Matt carried everything to the dining room table. He lit the candles and turned the dimmer switch down low. It was all part of foreplay. Even like this, Laura felt the tight grip of anxiety in her shoulders. Tonight her husband was going to reject her for the first time. No amount of peach cobbler was going to change that.

Matt asked about her day and Laura was purposefully evasive until she changed the subject. Instead, they talked about their fantasy road trip again. Laura realized as she set peach cobbler down in front of Matt that this was what they talked about when they gave up on getting pregnant; almost like it was the consolation prize. Sorry, you can't have a baby but at least you can take the summer off.

Matt could almost read her mind and as he scraped up the last of the sticky peach filling, he said, "You never told me how that last visit to Dr. Rampling went."

Oh god, Laura's pulse was thunder in her ears. Her heart raced and her hands were clammy. She didn't lie to Matt, she never had before. She hated this. In fact she kind of hated the doctor for putting her in this position to begin with. "It was fine," Laura said over her racing pulse in her eardrums. Technically the appointment had been fine. It was only the aftermath that had been a problem.

He rose from his seat and came in close. His lips almost touched the place where her pulse was a drumroll. Laura wondered if he wouldn't know just from the echo of it there that she was lying. "So is tonight business or pleasure?" Matt asked in his bedroom voice.

It was the phrase that he'd started using with the IVF treatments; business or pleasure? Were they having sex to make a baby? That meant that she had to have the right temperature and the calendar had to be on the right day. It also meant that it had to be fast and Laura had to keep as much of his ejaculate inside. It was passionless, sterile. They didn't even look each other in the eye and Laura wondered if that's why it never worked. Business sex.

"I'm not on any new treatments," Laura whispered. It was true, it wasn't new. The dick had already been there for days and she sure wasn't getting pregnant with that front and center.

"Yay!" Matt's eyes sparkled and Laura could tell that he was half hard in his pants at the mere suggestion. "I'm going to put the dishes in the dishwasher and take a quick shower," he swept Laura's hair off her shoulder and kissed that also. "Get ready for all the moves," he told her with a smirk and cracked up at his own joke. His only real moves were with his tongue but for all these years, those had been all the moves Laura needed.

She kind of laughed but her heart wasn't in it. After all of that business sex, all of the fast, quiet missionary position that neither of them enjoyed, now she was about to spring one more thing on him.

What was the breaking point? It terrified Laura to think she might find out.

Tell him now, she thought. Tell him now when they were still downstairs and he hadn't accidentally reached under her dress. Tell him before he grabs something fleshy. But she just swallowed it down and said, "I'll be ready."

Once she was in the bedroom, Laura discovered that she had broken out in a cold sweat. Dinner wasn't setting well either as she imagined all of the possibilities. She paced back and forth and thought about just putting a long sweatshirt on again and telling him she had cramps. That was always sure to spoil the mood. But Matt kept track of periods better than she did since they'd started business sex. How much longer could she hold him off before her sweet husband got suspicious?

macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers