All Comments on 'Stretching the Limits'

by Javahead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredibly risky...

... to the relationship. It's not about the threat of disease; the guy did take care of that, although the risk of one of the men having a recent HIV infection that didn't show up on the screening is ever-present. I am guessing the threat of pregnancy had also been addressed. No, the real danger is, the act could have opened the psychological floodgates. Allie described it as "the single most incredible night of my life." Yeah, she has the tape - but would that be enough to satisfy her going forward? After granting her this greatest fantasy, how could he deny her a repeat if she had to have one? What if she arranged it on her own, playing the "It's just sex; I only love you. Besides, you started this." card if caught? It's slippery-slope time, no pun intended.

I could see Just Plain Bob turning this into a hit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

I agree that in reality that kind of thing could be risky BUT only if the couple aren’t secure in their relationship and their love for each other. The act of sex is just that sex, it only means more if it’s with the person you love. This is a fantasy scenario it’s very well presented and thought out, the health risks were mitigated as much as humanly possible.

Thank you for sharing your story, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I’ve had several chinese girlfriends as well as other Asian races and Chinese are the nastiest. Amazing how many love being fucked in their ass, cumming like gangbusters. They love big white cocks and I would introduce them to black friends who were hung bigger. Loved breaking down that cultural resistance to only become involved with their same race.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm?

Not my cup of tea but to each their own. What I found discerting was the use of underscores in the reading. Not sure what they represent when they were speaking, even after going back to reread it to see if I could figure it out. I'm also not sure why this is in the Fetish section, it's certainly not one of my fetishes. Guess I need to broaden my definition of fetishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavahead@Javahead
141 Followers
Long time tech guy, sometime writer back in the Usenet newsgroup days getting back into the game. Very attached. Fond of good food and drink, outdoor activities, and sarcasm. 11/10/19 "Plum Blossoms: Full Bloom Pt. 01" went live today. It's the first part of the novel ...