Stretching the Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

"All gone, Allie. It's just you and me."

Her voice grew slightly stronger. "What are you going to do with me now?"

In answer, I buried my cock in her overworked cunt. After a moment, I felt her

hips resume their practiced motion. Pounding through my head was the knowledge that before this, I was the only man she had ever fucked; now, I was just her cunt's fifteenth or so cock of the night. I was intensely aware of the load of sperm inside her sloshing around my cock as I thrust; if not for the lubrication it provided, I might have come at once. As it was, I was able to hold back long enough to feel her tense in orgasm before pumping one more load deep into her well-used pussy.

By the time I had recovered enough to dress, she was sound asleep on the floor beside me. She didn't even stir as I wrapped her naked form in a blanket and carried her gently to the car.

Home, I carried her to the bedroom unwrapped her on the bed. If anything, she looked even more disheveled than before; the trails of sperm on her body had dried to powdery white blotches.

Though I had felt exhausted just a moment before, I felt my cock swelling again. I don't think she even woke as I rode her to a third, shattering, climax. Somehow, I found the energy to get towels and clean us both off before I collapsed into bed beside her.

***

The next morning, I was up and about long before Allie. She only opened her eyes when I brought in a breakfast tray. She stretched, somewhat stiffly, looking around is if reassuring herself that she was really home.

"What _was_ that? All those men - how did you -"

I cut off her questions with an upraised finger before pointing to the tray. Beside her plate was a handful of Polaroid photos and the medical reports. She carefully read each report. Equally carefully, she examined each picture. She shook her head incredulously as she put the last one down.

"You thought of everything. I would never have _dared_ do this if you had asked me, but that was the single most incredible night of my life." She shook her head again. "I'll remember it always. I just wish I could have seen it."

Her eyes widened when I started the VCR. Now Allie has a new favorite tape.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers
12