Stretching Your Luck Ch. 03: Suppression is Futile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping her tongue out of his mouth and pulling back slightly, her eyes fluttered open, somewhat dazed looking, and she smiled at him woozily.

"I was... hoping that was you.. Heh..." she said quietly, her head wavering on it's serpentine perch. "You caught me in a locked groove there."

Nathan caught a cough in his throat as he sputtered to try to unpack what he'd just seen. "You.. you were a record! I could hear you on the speakers!" he gasped. "I didn't know you could do that!"

The shaft of skin that at this point resembled her neck slowly ambled side to side, her best impression of a shrug, as she blinked herself back to the moment, her form still coursing with the afterglow of the experience. "Me neither..." she whispered, before she righted herself and locked eyes with him. "But it doesn't matter. I want you. I need you. Now."

The single coil of her body began to tremble and shift, and where the loops of Alicia wrapped around him and pinned herself to his plank-still body, they merged, encasing him, flowing like water and wrapping him like a present, before pulling back in front of his body, the sheet of her form receding and thickening out into a generously curvaceous version of her normal body, a newly manifested pair of arms wrapping around his back, between which sat a buxom pair of breasts, pressing into his chest and each other to create a veritable valley of cleavage. An hourglass figure curved in at her waist, before bursting back out into two voluptuous legs that planted themselves on the ground as a pair of feet summoned themselves into existence. Almost immediately, though, they hopped up off the ground and squeezed Nathan's waist, wrapping around the back of his legs and holding her newly reformed body up.

"Carry me upstairs, baby." She whispered as she swept into his face and kissed his cheek. "My legs are a little weak right now."

He laughed, taken aback by the whole situation but nonetheless straining aggressively against his pants. "Could have fooled me," he said, gesturing at the legs that gripped him like a professional wrestler, but sti he turned and slowly walked towards the stairs, his wife not nearly as heavy a burden as her form would suggest, letting her continue to kiss his cheek, then neck, then the back of his neck, then his opposite cheek, her neck wrapping around his own as he carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Approaching the bed, he climbed up onto the mattress one knee at a time, Alicia retracting her neck and releasing his body from the grip of her arms and legs. She fell to the bedding with a gentle bounce, her full-figured silhouette gently jiggling with the impact. She slowly opened her closed eyelids, looking desperately at Nathan with a pair of shimmering blue eyes that he could swear were glowing.

"Who do you want me to be, baby?" she whispered huskily, groping at his shoulders and squirming her legs between his knees. "Anybody at all."

Nathan chuckled, adjusting himself between his legs. "Anybody... or anything?"

Alicia's face suddenly shifted, glancing away from him. Her eyes lost a little bit of their perceived sheen, and her fidgeting slowed, her pawing hands coming to a stop, lightly gripping his shoulders, before she turned back to him, shaking some hair out of her eye and whisking away whatever had caught her off guard.

"Well... anybody!" she said with a smile. "Let's keep it human tonight, y'know?" Her face was pouty still, but Nathan could sense something else behind it. Even with her face a little chubbier, her eyes a little wider, her cheeks a little redder, he knew when something was up. He always did.

"Alicia..." he started, leaning back and examining her face closely. "Is everything okay?"

She glanced away from him again, sighing deeply, knowing the jig was up.

"I mean... yes," she started, her arms dropping off his shoulders and landing on her tummy with a hefty jiggle. "I just had a weird afternoon, is all. We don't have to talk about it..."

"No no, come on," Nathan said, crawling over her naked, prone form, and laying beside her on the bed, bringing all his attention to her face, which was no small feat with the body she was sporting. "Tell me. What's going on?"

"Well," she said, turning on her side and pulling the blanket up over herself. "It's sort of embarrassing."

He smiled back at her. "Never with me. Go on. Tell me."

She nodded softly, and went into greater detail about her morning. The uncontrollable shifting, the discomforting inability to control her urges and thoughts, and most upsetting to her still, the idea that she was no longer human, no longer "Alicia". Nathan listened with a soft expression, gently stroking her leg through the sheet as she talked, wiped her eyes a little, and laughed uncomfortably to clear what she thought was a strange air in the room.

"I dunno", she concluded, having turned her head away from her fiance in slight embarrassment. "I just feel like, I'll never be 'me' again, yknow? I'll just be a copy, a clone. And it seems so silly to feel that way when these... powers," she said, gesturing at her blanket-covered form, "are so incredible. Does that make sense? I probably sound like a psycho to you." She finished with a chuckle, before dropping her hand to rest atop Nathan's.

He clasped the soft hand gently within his, staring at her. "Hey. Look at me. That's not weird. There's not exactly a handbook for this, you know?" He shrugged and stroked her hand with his thumb. "I mean, if anybody should be feeling weird about this, it should still, as always, be me. I did this without your consent, I did this without asking you. You didn't want to become what I made of you, regardless of whether or not you enjoy it. So, first, I apologize again, profusely."

She looked back at him with a soft smile, brushing her hair away from her eyes and wiping another stray teardrop from her cheek. "You know I forgive you. I'd rather have the powers than not, I think that's clear now." She smiled, rubbing his hand back with her own thumb now. "It's the most fun I've ever had."

Nathan smiled back, but quickly pulled his expression back to a more serious one. "I mean, sure, but still. I did this. And you're not supposed to know how to take it. And, honestly, no, I can't with any good conscience say that you're still 'human', I think we both know that."

He sat up, crossing his legs beneath his torso and turning to look Alicia in the eye. "But I do know this. You're still you. You're still Alicia. The Alicia I love, the Alicia I fell for all those years ago, the Alicia I married. The one I would still love with my whole heart, even without the dumb wish rock. You're just... more talented." He shook his head gently. "You can look however you want, but you can't change who you are at the core."

She smiled, her belly warm as she blushed and felt another set of tears welling up. "But how do you know that?" she whispered, unable to meet his eyeline anymore.

"Well... I just do, baby." he said. "And I think you do too. You're, quite fairly, unsure of yourself because these are uncharted waters. You remember how you used to wrap me in a blanket when I fell asleep watching TV? You did that last night. Only difference is you were the blanket too."

They both chuckled, Nathan bringing one hand up to wipe a tear from her face.

"You're something new. But you're still you. Always you. The way you present yourself can change to however you want, ever, which is great. But the way you think, the way you act, the things you want at your core? That's still you. I know it."

Alicia sniffled, silent for a few moments, before she sat up like a bolt and wrapped her arms around Nathan, her full figured form melting away back towards her lithe, supple, familiar silhouette, as she embraced him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, baby." she whispered into his ear.

He kissed her on her temple. "And I love you too, hon. Always will."

They held each other like that for a few moments, swaying gently back and forth, until Alicia sniffled and pulled away, her face a little red and wet. "Oh god, this probably ruined the mood." she said with a laugh. "I probably look like a mess."

Nathan shook his head. "Nah. You look like a million bucks."

She shrugged. "I could probably be that if you wanted." She looked in the mirror across the room. "Oh god, I look horrific. Hold on."

Shaking her head rapidly, her hair whipped around her face until she stopped, looking back at Nathan with a perfectly made up facade. Her cheeks were no longer red, eyes no longer bloodshot, and any stray tears were gone. She looked, well, like a million bucks.

"Wow," Nathan said. "You're getting too good at this."

She faux-bowed. "Many thanks. I have a great teacher, y'know." Suddenly she clasped her hands together. "Okay. What're we doing tonight?"

Nathan leaned back on his hands. "Hmm. I dunno. Movie?"

Alicia tossed her head back with a hearty laugh, before placing her hand on his thigh. "No, babe. We're gonna bang. I just want to know what you want me to be."

Nathan scoffed. "After all that? You're in the mood?"

"Well I don't know, shit! You're being all sweet and stuff..." she said, twiddling her thumbs and shrugging. "Kinda got me back in, y'know?"

Nathan happily accepted the circumstance. "Well as long as you're in, you know I'm in", he replied, leaning back forward. "As for the what or who, I dunno, what were you thinking?"

"Hmmm..." Alicia pondered. "Let me check my Pinterest." Her arm suddenly snaked out of the room and down the hall, shooting through the house towards where her pants had fallen by the record player.

"That was a pretty good idea, I'll admit." Nathan replied, watching Alicia's face contort in concentration as she clearly searched the room below for her phone. "I don't like to toot my own horn, but..."

"Yeah yeah, you're a real genius when it's about getting off, pal." she replied wryly, her face relaxing as she finally patted a section of the carpeted ground that fell under her discarded shorts. Grabbing them, she retracted her arm, pulling the mesh pants up through the house, back into the bedroom, and up onto the bed. Pulling the phone out of the pocket with her other hand, she discarded the shorts, and opened the phone, leaning back against the headboard as she opened her "Shift-spiration" pinboard.

Nathan idled over, scooting across the bedsheets to look on with her and perhaps make a few suggestions, before her hand planted onto his chest. "Ah ah, no. I'm gonna surprise you." she said curtly, before her eyes lit up. "Oooooooh. This would probably be fun."

She locked her phone and placed it on the bedside table. "I'll be back in a minute," she said, kissing him on the cheek, and dragging her hand down his chest, over his stomach, and landing it on the groin of his pants, squeezing his rapidly hardening bulge. "Don't go anywhere." She hopped off the bed and practically skipped out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

"I mean... where would I go?" Nathan called after her. Hearing no response, he sat back against the bed, not entirely sure what to do while he waited. Should he strip? Should he take up a sexy pose? Nah, too much, he thought. She was the show off. What was she doing out there, though? She never took this much privacy from him to change her clothes, let alone her entire body now. He waited about thirty seconds before he called back out. "Need some help out there?"

"Nope!" Alicia called from the bathroom down the hall, never looking away from the full length mirror, focusing on her body as it shrunk, expanded, lengthened, and shortened itself in various areas, trying to get the proportions just right. She'd seen enough of this body since Nathan let her into his stretchy fetish world online, but it was so unnatural, so nearly cartoonish, that even when she was nailing it, it looked a little off. Turning around and examining her backside in the mirror, she huffed a faux sigh to complete the effect, though she was completely satisfied. "Just working on the color now!" she called back out towards the door, looking at her hands as they started to coat themselves with what looked like a black rubbery sheen.

"The color?" Nathan called out from the bedroom. "Oh man, getting crazy out there!" He waited, but again, no response, Alicia clearly focusing on her task. "Anything I need to do to prepare?"

"Nope!" Alicia called back from the other room, focusing on her chest, trying to will a muddle of red, yellow, and black in the center of her torso to take on a specific design. The coloring was always the hardest part, she thought, simultaneously clenching her throat for a split second. "Almost done!"

Nathan cocked his head. Her voice was different. Nothing outrageous for her these days, but it sounded strangely familiar. It was a little raspy, a little deeper, and there was almost a hiss to the S she'd said in 'almost'.

"Hey... wait a second...." he called out, climbing towards the edge of the bed, and dropping his legs over it so he sat on the lip of the mattress with his feet dangling over the ground. "You're not..."

Just then, the door burst open, seemingly of its own accord, though Nathan could spy a black gloved hand shooting away from the doorknob back into the darkened hallway.

"I'm not what?" the familiar voice called out.

Goosebumps rose across Nathan's body as the gloved hand reappeared, connected to a long, stretching, crimson red-clad arm, which snaked through the air towards him slowly, before suddenly coiling around him with blinding speed. Nathan seized up as the warm rubber arm wrapped him five times over, tightening with each loop, before the hand at the end of it flourished in front of his face, floating in mid air before his lips.

"Are you-" he started, but the hand suddenly flew up to his mouth, putting one finger against his lips.

"Shhhhhh", the voice cooed from the hallway, before a slender figure slinked in through the doorway. The black, heeled boot planted on the floor, shooting up a one of a pair of lithe legs that burst into wide, strong thighs, where the boots ended and gave way to more crimson red material. That abruptly ended in another sheath of black fabric, appropriating the shape of underwear over a set of boisterous hips, and what Nathan could clearly see from the front was a "dump truck ass". Above that, her hips pulled into a waist that would be underserved by the word "waspish", before curving back out into narrow shoulders, beneath which sat a pair of pert, spandex-ed breasts, with a blazing yellow "i" placed in the middle of a black circle. Her head finally came into view, an auburn bob framing a broad face with a tiny nose, small, grinning mouth, and a pair of enormous brown eyes, encased within a black mask.

"What is it, hon?" she said as she sauntered towards him, still wrapping him up with one long arm as the other cocked against her swishing hips. "Surprised to see me?"

Nathan was frozen still. This was one of the things he was too embarrassed to tell Alicia he wanted, but truly wanted more than almost anything else. She was a mom from a kid's movie, for god's sake. She was a cartoon! She was...

"El..." he stammered. "Elast-"

Again, the finger pressed into his lips, and the superheroine shook her head at Nathan, tutting her tongue at him through her teeth. "No talking. You've been a very, very bad boy. Criminally bad, you might say." Her voice was breathy, airy, and as she came closer to Nathan, he was sure it was going to drip off her tongue in front of him, executing her monologue with one word per each agonizingly slow step. "And criminals... get... punished."

She stood directly before him now, the finger on her ropy arm still pressing his mouth closed as she raised her other hand to cradle his cheek. She stared down her small nose at him, grinning mischievously. "Only problem here... is that you're kinda cute." She leaned her face close to his, pulling her hand away from his mouth as she brought her double-sized eyes up to his. "So I'm thinking we get a little... flexible, with the punishment."

Alicia kept her face straight, but in her head winced at the line. She was winging this, but that improvisation was a bit clunkier than she would have hoped for sure. Regardless, she kept the dominant act up, slowly uncoiling her arm from around her husband, who's face had almost entirely drained of color as his pants visibly strained. She looked at his groin sympathetically, furrowing her eyebrows as her arm fell back into place at her side.

"Awh. Poor little guy. Why don't we give him some air, huh?" she whispered, never taking her eyes off Nathan's as she put both hands to work on his belt buckle, undoing it quickly, followed by his button and zipper. Reaching into his boxers with her hand, she felt him surge into her fingers as soon as she grazed his member, his whole body seizing. She chuckled at him, a little more than impressed with the effectiveness of this cosplay.

"Oooh," she cooed, flipping his cock out into the open air. "Somebody's excited, huh?" She slowly dragged her fingers up and down his shaft, feeling each vein and droplet of sweat as she watched him squirm. They may have looked like gloves, but her hands were naked, taking on nothing more than the color and appearance of latex, hyper aware of every single molecule of him twitching and shaking against her bare skin.

Nathan's mouth was bone dry, completely unprepared for this particular fetish come to life. Helen was the woman that had triggered this kink in him, and she was the darling of all the forums, message boards, and chat rooms that catered to his extremely niche interest. And now, she was in his bedroom, touching his cock, looking at his eyes hungrily. He could barely contain himself.

Alicia reveled in the clear dominance she had in this situation, and keeping her eyes locked on his, slowly released his penis from her grasp, letting it stand at stiff attention, sticking straight up into the air. "Hold still, now." she cooed, before she grabbed both sides of the waistband of both his underwear and his pants, and yanked them down his thighs. They peeled over his knees, and she let them fall to the ground beneath his feet in a pile. Satisfied, she stood, and turned around, letting Nathan come face to face with what she knew to be his kryptonite: the drool inducing rear that had launched a thousand fetishes. She swayed in front of him for a few seconds, letting him hypnotically follow the bulbous behind. She stepped back, planted her arms on the mattress on either side of his legs, and with a hop, hoisted herself up into the air on a pair of telescoping arms, before plopping down on his thighs, the enormous ass smushing and pressing together as it met with his skin.

"Go ahead," she whispered, turning to flash one masked eye at him. "Grab it."

Nathan didn't need to be told twice, silent as a church mouse as he gingerly lifted his hands to her hips, placing them on each side of her and dragging them down her exaggerated curves until he gripped either asscheek in his hands, and slowly started to squeeze them, feeling the soft skin compress in his hands.

Alicia growled, allowing her 'pleasure feature' to kick into high gear, Nathan's increasingly aggressive touch shooting tingles of ecstasy up her spine and into the center of her head. She gripped his thighs right back, and scooted her way up his legs until her round rear end pressed directly up against his twitching cock. The hardness of him pressing into her impossible softness was almost too much to bear. With a groan, she was powerless to stop her ass from bursting a few inches out in diameter, swallowing Nathan's member further into the clutches of the cleft between her cheeks.