Stretching Your Luck Ch. 03: Suppression is Futile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh god..." she said in a voice that was still not her own, taking one of Nathan's hands and lifting it off her ass, up onto his chest, and forcing it to squeeze her red-clad breast. "Not... much of a... punishment... is it..." she gasped as her body begged her to take over, to let it move with the mind of its own she knew it had, the one she initially feared but was coming to love. With a smile, she relented her control ever so slightly.

Nathan watched in wonder as his cock continued to get swallowed by the subtly swelling asscheeks before him, when suddenly, they seemed to tense, to flex, pulling together to surround his cock entirely, only the head of his dick now visible, poking out of the top of two shuddering, jiggling glutes. At once, they seemed to release their flex, before re-tensing up again, effectively rubbing themselves up and down his shaft.

He seized and sputtered. Alicia was giving him an ass-job, her sizable muscles moving in impossible ways to massage his cock with the incredible butt he'd pined over for what felt like forever. He could already feel the pre-cum crawling way up his shaft, bubbling out the top, leaking as he squeezed the ass with his left hand and her chest with his right.

Alicia's voice was faltering, slowly raising in pitch back to her own as she began to let her body do what it wanted. Her focus faded as the pert pair of breasts she had carefully sculpted earlier began to fatten, bursting out one tit at a time with little visible explosions, each one shooting fireworks through her, down between her thighs and up into her brain. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, drooping down over her chin, at least four inches longer than it should have been.

She rocked her hips as she felt her ass jerk around Nathan's cock, desperate to get it inside herself somehow. He was too far from her pussy, too far above her ass to slip inside there. It wouldn't normally stop her from simply rearranging her anatomy, but she was too far gone, too desperately in the clutches of a badly-needed dicking to do small changes. If she was going to change, it had to be big, a sweeping shift that didn't take much fine tuning. What could she turn into so that Nathan could fuck her from any angle, any position, slip into her any way he wanted to, or any way she wanted him to? What had she put in the pinboard that could take this to the next level?

The second the idea hit her brain, she started to shift. Her mouth opened wide and she cried out in pure bliss as her costume began to fade in color, shifting from a crimson red, to a passionate purple, to a pale lavender, then finally a whitish pink. The cry from her mouth became muddled, almost as if she was gargling, a liquidy gurgle faintly audible as her hair seemed to become wet all at once, the strands of auburn hair merging into a single, droopy layer of wobbly stuff that was quickly turning the same pink color as the rest of her. Her hips shuddered as the cleft of her ass that surrounded Nathan's cock began to press together, the line blurring and merging together around him as it too began to lighten and wobble.

Nathan's hand continued to squeeze her chest and ass as he watched Alicia change, but it took until he registered the faint outline of his cock through the skin of her merged ass to realize what she was doing. He had mentioned slimegirls to her offhandedly the other night, and they joked that she'd basically already done that involuntarily as she'd melted and burst into a semi-solid form in her various orgasms, but now she was embracing it, mimicking the images he'd shown her. She was fully becoming slime. Pink, warm, see-through slime. The flesh in his grip was becoming viscous and wet, his hands having a hard time gripping her as her whole body thickened back out from the superheroine's cartoonish proportions, back into the full figured form she'd taken earlier. As he watched her shoulders broaden before his eyes, her skin's transparency increased slowly, and before long, he could see the shadow of his arm reaching around her front to grab her chest, visible through her back.

Alicia continued to cry out and spasm, her eyes closed and twitching, before she suddenly felt something hard pierce through her backside. Her eyes burst open, both eyeballs now the same uniform shade of pink as the rest of her, her entire world slightly rose tinted as she rollicked and rolled around the stiff intruder. She tried to turn her head and see, but Nathan's heaving shoulders blocked her path. Reflexively, she looked down, and saw... Nathan's cock. Inside herself. She was gazing directly through her own gooey chest, and through herself, she could see Nathan's dick piercing through her ass, having penetrated through the membrane of her slimy form, wavering inside her as if underwater.

The sight was almost too much to bear, and Alicia's body shuddered as she loudly whimpered, her whole body rippling and beginning to dribble liquid onto the bed sheets. Nathan's squeezing hands quickly found themselves penetrating her skin, finger by finger, each piercing through her gelatin skin with ease. He hardly noticed, as his body was wracked with pleasure while his cock was suddenly assaulted by a vortex of swirling slime inside Alicia's body. He jolted and spasmed, feeling her ooze over his thighs, her gooey body pulling his hands deeper into her as he began to pump his hips into her.

"Baby... holy shit..." he panted, marveling at the development. "You're amazing... you feel fucking amazing...."

For Alicia, every finger that penetrated her felt just as blissful as Nathan's thumping cock. He was nowhere near her pussy but every single entry point into her body felt just as good as that would in this moment. She could feel literal waves of herself crashing inside her, torrents of her own erogenous jelly endlessly stimulating itself and attending to its invaders. Her own hips began to roll with her fiance's movements, and with each thrust into her, she pressed herself harder against his solid body, her liquid form crashing over him again and again, sending more and more bliss into her brain. Her fingers, gripping at his arms as his hands jerked around inside her chest and ass, started to fuse together, becoming akin to mittens of slime as they lost definition.

Nathan watched his partner begin to shift, her body having a hard time keeping itself together, and realized that now was his chance to turn the tables, to be the dominant partner again for the first time since the weekend. He brought his face close to her ear, looking directly through the side of her head at her wide eyes and agape mouth, a clear pink tongue dangling out of it.

"You like this?" he grunted into her ear, attempting to keep some semblance of control over himself as he thrusted harder and harder into her. "You like me fucking your slimy ass like that?"

"Oh, GOD, yes!" she cried out. "F-FUCK me, Nathan! Shove your solid cock into my gooey core!"

Neither of them cared how unlike themselves this dirty talk was, it was exactly what they were feeling. Nathan was enthralled by the idea that he was the one with all the power now, the firm, strong, rigid penetrator, and Alicia was now on the other end of the power dynamic, in need of his cock more than anything, all her abilities hopeless against his power, the tables turning deliciously for both of them. Without a word, she lifted one arm, and brought it forcefully into her stomach, the fingers remaining rigid enough to stay together as they pierced her flesh easily, driving deep into her belly, downwards further as her forearm began to push into her torso, until her fingers found Nathan's cock.

He yelped as he felt the warm, oozy slime hand begin to jerk him off, Alicia's own monochromatic eyes rolling upwards and staring at the ceiling through her translucent head as she felt her arm fuck her stomach with every pump of her husband's dick. She was spellbound by pleasure, the sensations she was experiencing were more concrete than any complex shapeshifting she'd done since Nathan's wish. Her whole body seemed to course like a river within herself, and she was losing solidity by the second. She knew she was close.

"B-baby... " she cried, her voice bubbling up through her lips. "I'm... I'm gonna...."

"Cum for me" Nathan whispered through gritted teeth as he felt his own orgasm build, the dominant act melting away as he felt his balls seize as they got ready to fire. "Do it now."

Alicia attempted to respond, but she couldn't find her lips. In fact, they had slid down her chin, separating from one another and recombining into her body through her neck as she gave into the coming drop. As her pleasure built towards the inevitable peak, the rest of her features went the same way, merging, assimilating, sliding down her form as Nathan fucked her into oblivion. As her rapture crescendoed, she was barely anything more than a humanoid shaped doll of slime, arms and legs tensing as much as they could, waiting for the final kick to send her into the cosmos.

Nathan watched the scene, watched his partner literally melting into herself from his unrelenting fucking, and tensed up, his eyes rolling back into his head. He thrust up one final time, and with a deep throated shout, he burst, a thick rope of his cum shooting up into Alicia's core.

It sat there, visible for half a second above Nathan's cock, pulling back and priming itself for another burst, before Alicia's body registered her partner's orgasm. All at once, she felt his cum sprout through her core, tasted it with her whole body, smelled it, and heard it's liquid-on-liquid squelch into her chest. And then she exploded.

Quite literally, she erupted outwards. Her chest expanded with such rapid force that her body couldn't hold the ensuing tsunami of slime she was producing, and it ripped open, a torrent of thick pink goo shooting out of her decolletage into the air, blasting off the walls and coursing around the room in a giant wave. Alicia's voice cried out from every cell of the rushing current, screaming in ecstasy as more and more of her burst forth, her arms and legs merging up into her core, and her neck and head sucking too into the rapids, as she left nothing but the swirling vortex of slime that continued to surround Nathan's cock, massaging and beckoning every drop he had out of him.

Nathan opened his eyes to see the bedroom splattered with Alicia's rosy ooze, droplets and globs of her shooting in every direction as the comet of slime at the head of her coursing trajectory swirled around the room, looping around and bursting through itself over and over, finding new ways to penetrate her own orgasming protoplasmic body as Nathan continued to shoot load after load of his cum into her. She could taste his cock, his seed, his sweat, she could feel every inch of his spasming sex bursting into her.

Nathan sputtered the last of his orgasmic contractions, his fingers fumbling at the wobbling column of Alicia's body as it too slowed it's tickling swirl, her long, serpentine form arcing dozens of yards through the air, her mass having increased no less than twenty times in her orgasm. The head of the cascading tower of semi-solid finally came to a stop, slowing to a crawl and then a halt in mid air. Nathan looked up to see what looked almost like an impossible sculpture, loops and coils of physics-defying, transparent clay, fired into an unbalanceable labyrinth, a surreal roller coaster of slime above him. It wavered for a few seconds, wobbling in the air.

"......oooooooooohhhhhhhh"

Alicia's voice echoed around the room, and a moment later, the loops of her body came crashing down around the room. They fell, slapping onto the ground and bursting into pure unconstrained viscous slime as they impacted, rushing around the room and coating the floor, before suddenly gathering direction, coursing along the floor, up the leg of the bed, and onto the comforter. It swirled around Nathan, who woozily allowed it to slip beneath his legs and rear, lifting him off the bed and cradling his back and neck as it lifted him into the air, the rest of the slime in the room slipping up onto the mattress and beginning to take shape, solidifying.

It began to take a human form again, but having done no reducing of its mass, it took the form of an amazonian woman, legs spilling over the end of the bed, curling up at the knees just to keep themselves from touching the ground. Shapely thighs led up to a supple torso, above which formed a generous chest, which alighted to shoulders that lifted towards the sky. The platform of slime that held Nathan in the air suddenly split in two, and formed two hands that gently cradled him as arms formed beneath them, which slowly lowered him down onto the bed and pulled him into the warm, waiting, queen sized body on the queen sized mattress. He nestled his head in between the two enormous breasts, and looked up sleepily to see the last of Alicia's face forming on her head, a lazy smile painted on her face as she turned him into the littlest spoon that ever was.

"Are you comfy?" she whispered, shifting her hips and causing the bed frame to creak beneath them. Nathan wanted to say something, to warn her against putting this much strain on their crummy old bed, but he was quickly losing strength, rapidly giving into the post-orgasmic glow of what had just happened. So, he slowly nodded, pressing his head deeper into the pillow soft chest he found himself wedged into.

"I love you." he muttered as his eyelids fluttered closed.

"I love you too".


Nathan sighed contentedly, relishing in the steaming water as the Tuesday morning sun streaked through the window. The television that sat in front of the tub played some news story he couldn't be bothered to pay attention to. The smell of coffee wafted in from the kitchen as he smiled, glancing at the clock. Two hours before he had to work, but he still felt rested as can be. Probably helps when you pass out at 6PM in a bliss-soaked haze. His muscles already ached slightly less in the warming caress of the bath.

"Why don't I do this more often?" he asked, rubbing the sides of the bathtub. It shuddered beneath his touch, and a pair of arms draped themselves over his shoulders and laid on his chest. Alicia's head leaned down and kissed him on his cheek.

"Don't get too used to this." she whispered lovingly, leaning back up, her stomach straightening up over the bathtub that it gradually merged into. The tub shape had taken some practicing to nail, but the claw feet were fun. And besides, who else could say they had a bathtub right in front of their TV downstairs?

Nathan shook his head. "I'm not. I'm just enjoying this before I have to go to work today." He opened his eyes and glanced up at Alicia. "You're not going in, are you?"

She laughed. "God no. I'll tell my boss I have the flu or something. I need at least two more days of practicing to get back out there. I'll probably just sit at home and try not to turn into Dickzilla again."

"Sounds nice to me. Lucky you," he said wryly, sinking his head back, resting his neck once more between her chest.

She smiled, pondering the strange, surreal situation.

"Yeah," she replied, not a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Lucky me."