Strict Professor Gets Jealous...

Info
Strict Professor Gets Jealous and Finally Gives You a Lesson. [M4F]
166 words
3.76
4.3k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(You get inside the office, your heart beating fast. You see a silhouette in the dark room, a tall figure that's soon enough is looking at you.)

"And what do you think you're doing here, huh? It's not time for you to be walking around in this part of the facility. It's not allowed."

(He comes closer to switch the lights up. You see the surprise in his eyes that was hidden in the furrowed expression.)

(His voice was collected, but you feel a hint of irritation.)

"I know you... this hair and... this eyes. You're one of my students, aren't you?"

('Oh, you... were not the one i wanted to meet.')

"I'm not the one you wanted to see? Well... too bad. You're more of a fool than I thought."

(He steps closer, scanning you from head to toe. His tone was low... as if he was lost in thought.)

"This is not an appropriate outfit to come here... in the director's office."

Writer: CristianaKelly

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

How About a Threesome? I want to give you the fantasy of being with someone else.in Audio
Try To Resist Me Game! Can you resist my tempting ways - Let's play!in Audio
Mafia Boss Enzo With Daisy... The bed’s nice, though. Do you want to lie down or…?in Audio
The Naughty Nap! You wanna play a different game!in Audio
Your Boyfriend Tests Your Limits! Every hour your boyfriend comes to visit you.in Audio
More Stories