Strictly Love for Old Comedian

Story Info
Washed up comedian finds love on celeb dancing show.
6.2k words
4.28
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers

Lilia Kopalova listens to the radio in her London apartment. She as just been announced as the latest pro dancer on the hit show 'dancing with celebrities'. Lilia or 'Lily' to her friends, moved to London three years ago from Latvia, after winning a contract to be a extra dancer on the show. Working her way up to being a pro dancer. She is five feet four inches, gingery auburn hair down to her back, brown eyes and the most amazing muscular hour glass figure you could see. She was ridiculously beautiful.

Lily is in a relationship with fellow pro dancer Oleg Volkov. He is a good looking arrogant man who has had a string of affairs. He controlled Lily. She tried to leave him, however he said he would turn the other Pro dancer against her If she did.

The day comes to film the launch show episode, the day the pro dancers find who their celeb partners will be. All the lady dancers get changed in one big room. Lily looks around at these dancers who haven't said two words to her since she replaced the popular Stacey Matthews, who is now head judge. Lily sits alone pondering over who her partner might be. She looks down the names of sportsmen, actors, reality stars and television presenters. Then at the bottom of the list;

Comedian -- Walter Prentice.

Walter Prentice was a extremely successful comedian in the late eighties, his career waned when he was accused of groping a woman backstage at one of his shows. He struggled to find work after that. He fought in the courts to clear his name eventually winning, the woman made it up because he wouldn't sleep with her. He manufactured a new career for himself as a quiz show host. Mounting debts crippled him, so when he was offered £100,000 to go on the dance show, he took it.

LIVE SHOW.

"Our next celeb dancer is a member of the pop group Icy London, it's Kylie Myles."

Kylie was a gorgeous voluptuous Beyoncé look-a-like. Men wanted her and she knew it, she looked amazing in a short salsa style dress.

"Your dance partner is.... Oleg Volkov."

Kylie jumped on him wrapping her legs around him, even though it was on live television, he grabbed her arse like the arrogant pig he was. Lily looked down trodden as Oleg walked off the dance floor with Kylie still holding her arse.

"Next up is our newest pro, Lilia Kopalova. Let's see who you end up with."

Lily looks at the footballer Martin Jones or the Dee Jay Mr spins.

"Your partner is..... Walter Prentice."

Lily and Walter hug. She pretends to be happy about it, inside she's crying looking at Walter, 58 years old, overweight and no dance history. Lily distressed on having to spend every day training with him.

Lily walks in the launch show party with Walter. Sniggers, pointing and laughing from the other dancers and celebs, leaves tears in her eyes.

"Oh Lily good luck with your Adonis." Laughs Oleg.

"I'm so sorry Lily that your lumbered with me. I hope I don't humiliate you." Walter said apologetically.

Lily just smiled and left him to talk to her one friend on the show.

"On your own already Walter."

Walter recognises the voice of presenter of the show the beautiful Camilla Smart. They had worked together in the late eighties.

"Hi Camilla, yes she's left me already. I don't know why I'm doing this. The girl is obviously disappointed to have me as a partner, as for that Oleg guy."

"Oleg is a first grade twat, he groped me last year, I threaten to get him kicked off the show. Your a good man Walter please don't give up."

Camilla left to mingle with the other stars and celebs. There was already a clique forming with the pop stars, footballers, Dee Jay's and pro dancers.

WEEK ONE THE TANGO.

Monday and Tuesday were difficult for both Walter and Lily. Lily's toes and feet were so sore from Walter's constant trampling of them.

"Bloody hell Walter. My feet are my Lively hood are you trying to end my career."

"Sorry Lily, I'm trying my best."

The pair argue for most of two days. Walter struggles to grasp the basic tango steps. They leave the training room Tuesday night not talking. Lily returns home to find a note from Oleg saying he as gone to premiere with Kylie. She grabs some salad, showers and retires to bed.

Walter returns to his one bed flat in Central London. Pours himself a large gin and tonic, he looks at the news on his iPad its all depressing, he presses his answer machine;

'There are no new messages'

He pours another gin and tonic, watches something on Netflix and slowly falls asleep, tears in his eyes.

Wednesday and Thursday sees Walter improve slightly. The basic tango moves nailed, now just the rest of the dance to pick up. Lily is still cold towards Walter just keeping it professional. Friday sees rehearsal day for all the couples in the show. Lily stands at the side of the dance floor her heart breaking as Oleg and Kylie's samba gets steamy, with the two of sharing a kiss.

Fridays rehearsal is okay but Saturdays live show is a disaster, Walter trips mid way through the dance pulling Lily down with him. Leaving them with a score of nine from the four judges, lowest score in the history of the program.

Walter and Lily are ridiculed backstage. Walter is so embarrassed for Lily.

"I'm so sorry Lily, I'm mortified."

"Just piss off out of my sight, Walter."

Walter heads home via the off license to pick up a bottle of vodka. He pours a large glass, he sits on the sofa pondering over what happened, he downs the vodka and pours another. Hours later Walter is passed out, empty vodka bottle on the floor.

Lily returns to her apartment, regrettable feelings in her head on she spoke to Walter. She reads a note from Oleg saying ' gone to a nightclub with Kylie'. She eats some salad, showers and retires to bed.

WEEK TWO AND WEEK THREE SAMBA AND AMERICAN SMOOTH.

Lily arrives at training room in the back of a gym, Walter is already there. She apologises for how she spoke to him, new week, new start. The training goes well, the samba is a dance where you can have some fun. Walter's comic looks and timing is perfect for the dance, but basically it's Lily gyrating and jumping around him while he swivels his hips, smiling.

Friday's rehearsal goes well, at least Walter as stayed upright so far.

Saturday's live show and Camilla Smart is about to introduce Walter and Lily. Walter is nervous, his demons are screaming at him "You will fail!" Lily takes his hand, smiles at him.

"You will be good Walter, just believe in yourself."

He felt twenty feet tall, her words mixed with that smile. It certainly worked, Walter made no mistakes as Lionel Richie's dancing on the ceiling filled the studio. The couple scored eighteen. Lily gave Walter a hug.

Walter sat at home with a glass of red wine, he feels so much better about himself. He keeps picturing Lily's smile in his head.

Lily turns the key in the door to her apartment. She can hear music and groaning coming through the door, the door opens to the site of Oleg and the Dee Jay: Mr. spins, both fucking Kylie Myles. Lily can't take her eyes off Kylie's dark skinned body sandwiched between the two guys. Lily's eyes gaze on something else, Mr. Spins dick, its huge. She is hypnotised by the site of it stretching Kylie's butt hole.

"You see something you like Lily." Mr. Spins says looking her up and down.

"Um no I'm sorry."

"It's ok if you want to fuck him Lily." Grunts Oleg.

"No!"

"Come on baby girl, don't be shy, just touch it."

Lily stroked his large penis freshly pulled out of Kylie's arse.

"Come on girl, suck my cock."

Lily gets on both knees and takes his cock, she is trying to fight it but can't. Her tongue circles the huge bell end, slowly licking down the shaft slurping the balls and running her tongue round them. She moves it back to the tip, her brown eyes look up at him then close, she takes half the cock in her mouth, he pushes her on it, pushing it deeper in her mouth. Lily gags but he won't release his grip, her eyes roll as his dick is deep in her throat. He finally releases her head, her mouth leaves his dick only connected by stringy drool.

Lily then takes the end into mouth while wanking the rest with two hands. Her speed of motion builds, Mr. Spins can feel the pressure building in his balls, he pushes her head down so his dick is in her throat again and shoots his hot cum.

"That's it baby girl take it all."

Lily swallows most of it with some leaking from the side of her mouth.

"That's a good little girl." Mr. Spins says laughing, high fiving Oleg. Lily retires to bed, disgusted with herself for being so weak.

Week 3 starts really well, the frostiness Lily showed towards Walter is beginning to thaw, Lily even nicknaming Wally, even though with her accent it comes out Warlee. Their dance is a American smooth to the song 'moon river'.

Walter takes to the dance like a duck to water. Lily is so happy with him, even starting a feel some affection towards him. Fridays rehearsal goes without a hitch.

"Wally, do you fancy a drink afterwards?"

"Yes lily that would be lovely."

The pair share a couple of glasses of wine. Walter asked Lily all about Latvia and her family. No man had ever asked about her family and her childhood in Latvia. She was really enjoying being in his company.

Saturday arrives and the pair are feeling confident, they are not looking at scoring forty, twenty would be fantastic. They enter the dance floor, the music starts up. Lily gives Walter a wink and a flash of that smile that just melts his heart. He dances it impeccably even attempting the fleckerl which he almost pulls off. The dance finishes.

"YESSSSS!" screams Lily, so happy with Walter she jumps on him planting a kiss on his lips. Walter pulls away embarrassed. The judges scores them twenty one. Backstage, Walter can see that the other dancers are starting to warm to her, Walter can't take his eyes off her smile, was he falling for Lily.

Walter goes to a local Indian restaurant for supper, grabs a chicken korma and a couple of cold beers. The image of Lily's smile dancing round in his head.

Lily pours herself a white wine, her apartment is empty, she grabs her phone and looks on Facebook. She looks up Walter's name and sends him a friends request. Lily peruses through some of the old photos of Walter on google, she admits to herself how handsome he was when he was younger. She notices a mobile number on his Facebook profile and before she knows it, she calls him, leaving a message.

Walter arrives home, throws his keys on a console table in the hall. His phone lights up. Walter is surprised to get any notifications on his phone. He clicks the Facebook icon, seeing a friends request from Lily. He then clicks a voice message that someone as left him;

"Hi Wally it's Lily, um got your number off your profile, hope you don't mind. I'm having a glass of wine, thinking about you, sorry forget that, see you Monday. So happy your my partner."

Walter smiles to himself, then it dawns on him was Lily feeling the same way about him.

WEEK FOUR ARGENTINE TANGO.

If there was one dance that Walter didn't need it is the closeness of the Argentine Tango. Lily arrives looking hot but a little embarrassed about the phone call, Walter pretended he hadn't heard it. The first three days of training were hard. The dance was taking its toll on Walter it was so technical. The closeness of the dance was arousing both of them. Lily to her surprise was starting to harbour secret feelings for Walter. Walter arrived early Thursday morning bringing coffee and pastries. Lily arrived ten minutes later. She had a long mackintosh style coat on that tied tightly in the middle, showing her figure off perfectly.

"I thought I would dress appropriately for the dance, Walter."

She slipped on some heels, slipped her hair back with a Alice band and removed her coat. Walter just stood there, she was wearing heels, black stockings and a red short dress.

"Lily you Look amazing."

Walter looked at her breasts tightly packed into her dress. They danced it all the way through three times, erotic tension building more each time. On the fourth occasion the tension got too much. Lily finished the dance with her right leg tightly wrapped around his left leg. Her hands either side of his face, their bodies touching, the tension in the room was electric, their faces inches from each other. Lily could feel a wetness down below from the touch of Walter's erection against her thigh, she couldn't fight it anymore leaning in for a kiss.

Walter kisses back is tongue enters her mouth searching for hers, Lily's tongue finds it and their tongues caress. Her leg is still wrapped around him, he gently put his hand inside her dress fetching her leg up higher to his waist. Lily lifts his sweater off and starts kissing his small man boobs, her nails scratching his pot belly. Walter's left hand enters inside her pantie line, gripping her firm butt cheek. Lily guides her hand down to his joggers, she reaches inside and locates his dick, it feels moist and sweaty. Their kissing is wild, their tongues battering each other with pure passion. Then Lily stops and pulls away.

"Sorry Walter we shouldn't be doing this, we need to harness this sexual tension for Saturday. After that I want your penis inside me."

Lily left the studio red and flustered. She wants to fuck him. Walter left soon afterwards heading for the nearest bar. After a few drinks Walter was getting hornier, Lily had started a fire in him, he needed to release the tension. He was just about to leave when he heard somebody call his name. Camilla Smart was standing there in a figure hugging tight dress and boots.

"Hi Camilla well you look gorgeous."

"Oh Walter no I don't."

He could tell she was blushing, he wants her. He kept schmoozing her. She crossed her legs flashing her panties at him.

"You are so hot Camilla."

"No I'm not Walter, I'm old, my husband doesn't seem to think so anymore."

Her husband is a television presenter who just been caught cheating.

"He's a fool, I just what to grab you and take you from behind." His confidence was growing, Lily had started something.

"um okay, follow me."

He follows her to the ladies toilet, made sure it was clear to enter. He pushes Camilla into the cubicle, she puts her hands on the cistern. He pulls up her dress and rips her panties down. His cock is rock hard pre cum dripping from it. He grips her waist, pushing his hard cock into her well groomed pussy, He rams her pussy hard, her shapely legs shaking from the ferocity of his thrusts. He grabs a fistful of her long blonde hair.

"Oh yes Walt, fuck me harder."

Walter bangs harder, his balls swinging against her. His hand is now gripping her designer dress.

"Does your husband fuck you like this."

"Oh Walt, no he doesn't."

Walter couldn't hold the flow as he shot his cum straight up the dance show host. Camilla fell back on the toilet, she pulls Walter to her and cleans up his dick, slurping every last bit of his cum.

"Thanks Cammy, I needed that."

"Anytime Walt."

They got dressed and left the bar separately.

Fridays rehearsal went well. The couple just went through the moves not getting too close, keeping the sexual tension for Saturday.

Saturday arrives rapidly, the nerves are getting to Walter, he wants Lily and Lily wants him. Walter is back stage a hour before the live show begins. He looks in the mirror, black trousers, red shirt and shiny black shoes. He skin is shiny and brown from the fake tan.

"Stunning." Walter turns to see Lily standing looking at him, her bottom lip sucked between her teeth.

"No I'm not Lily, your the stunning one, your the one carrying us."

" Rubbish, Wally you are amazing. Just dance it like you have all week. I have fallen for you, tonight I want you to make love to me. I want to carry the sexual tension from the dance floor to your bedroom."

"Why would you want me?"

"You are a beautiful person, it took a long time for me to recognise. Please believe me Wally."

They made their way to the dance floor in matching red and black outfits. The music struck up, the nerves kicked in for Walter. The next one and half minutes fly by in a blur. At the end of the dance, they stare at each other, their breathing erratic. Lily pulls Walter to her and kisses him, Walter pulls away, realising where they are. The judges loved it scoring them twenty seven.

Walter sits alone backstage while Lily completes her media duties.

The results are in, all the couples stand on the dance floor.

"The next couple through to next week is............Walter and Lily."

"YESSSSS." Screams Lily.

The spotlight goes off them, leaving them in darkness. She kisses him.

After the show, some of the contestants and dancers are back stage. Walter looks for Lily.

"Have you seen Lily." Walter asks the of the other dancers."

" Yes she as just left with some of the lady dancers."

"Okay thanks." He leaves the studio disconcerted.

Walter pours himself another glass of red wine, he is confused with Lily's behaviour towards him, one minute she wants him then she doesn't, is she stringing him along, is she doing it to keep the sexual tension, making the dancing better. He pours another glass of wine.

Walter wakes up on the sofa in the same clothes from the night before. Still thinking about Lily and how she is tearing him apart mentally. Walter flicks through the news on his iPad, he sees something that makes him sick in his stomach. A paparazzi image of Lily kissing footballer Martin Jones, this was the evidence he needed that Lily wasn't serious about him.

Lily's head is spinning as she wakes in a strange apartment, wearing nothing but a L A Galaxy white football shirt. She heads for the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Oh hello Lily, how is your head?"

Martin and a very attractive young woman are sat at a breakfast bar.

"My head hurts, what the hell happened last night?"

"You had a bit too much drink, some guys were looking funny at you, so we bought you home with us. You tried to kiss me while Gabby went to get a taxi."

"oh sorry about that. Where are my clothes?"

"You were sick down them, so Gabby changed you and we sent your clothes down to be cleaned, shouldn't be long. Come and have some breakfast."

Lily couldn't help but stare at Gabby, she was beautiful.

"Lily do you know you never shut up about somebody called Walter, is that the same Walter your dancing with?" Gabby asked.

"Oh my god was I?"

"He is a good man Lily, better than that Oleg guy can't stand him. I speak with Walter in make up, nice guy."

"Oh my god Martin. What have I done?"

Walter returns from collecting the Sunday newspaper. He checks his phone, 'one new voice message'. He types in his ID number and the message plays.

"Hi Wally, I've been such an idiot. Can we meet today, if your not there I know your not interested. 3 o'clock at the Cutty Sark pub on Canary Wharf. Hopefully you will be there."

Walter dithers long and hard whether to meet Lily. He then thinks how awkward it would finishing the show. He arrives at ten to three, no sign of Lily, the waiter shows him to their table, Walter orders a glass of zinfandel. He stares out the window overlooking the Thames, people sat outside even though its November. Lily enters the pub ten minutes late. She slips off her coat, she looks incredible, a short, red, lacy dress and heels. Her hair slicked back beautifully exposing her face and smile.

"Hi Wally, what are you drinking?"

"a zinfandel, would you like one?"

"Yes please."

The waiter bought her drink, she nervously runs her thumb and forefinger up and down the stem of the glass.

"Lily I need to know what is going on? One minute your hot next cold, I have no problem if it's just part of the game, keeping the tension going, making the dancing better. I just need to know."

bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers
12