Strictly Love for Old Comedian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wally, I'm scared how much I'm falling for you. The girl dancers asked me to go out with them last night, for the first time I felt part of team. I'm sorry I never thought of you, I feel really shitty about that."

"The kiss?"

"What kiss?"

Walter shows Lily an image on his phone of her kissing Martin.

"It was a drunken error of judgement. Martin and his girlfriend took me home, five minutes after that image was taken, I vomited down myself. Do you know what I spoke about in my drunken state."

"Mr. Spins cock?"

"Cheap shot Walter. How did you find out?"

"This isn't going to work Lily, I'll finish the show and maybe we could stay friends. Bye!"

"You didn't let me finish what I was saying. All I could think of was."

Lily couldn't finish, Walter was half down pub heading for the exit, she had do something. She shouted as loud as she could;

"You! All I could talk about was you Walter, I think I'm falling in love with you!"

Walter stopped dead, he turned to a diner and asked if he heard right, the diner nodded yes.

"Got get her then." Walter heard some man shout. Walter ran too her and scooped up in his arms, they kissed as the whole pub cheered.

They walked hand in hand by the river, their secret would soon be known and they didn't care. The couple went to Walter's favourite Indian restaurant. They shared a few more drinks, Lily enjoyed a chicken tikka salad and Walter a chicken bhuna.

"Do you want to come back to mine Lily, it's okay if not."

"I can't, I've got to do an interview for the morning show at nine in the morning."

"Okay no worries."

Lily slipped her heel off. She ran her bare foot up his leg and on too his crotch.

"I wouldn't say no to a quick fuck in the alley, though."

"I'll get the bill."

Lily led Walter out the restaurant by the hand. She opened her coat and lent against a wall. She pulled Walter too her and starts unbuckling his belt, pulls his trousers and pants down too his ankles.

"Oh Wally just as big as I dreamt."

Lily's hand grips his six inch meaty cock wanking him slowly. Walter pulls up her dress and pulls her knickers to the side. He slides a finger into her pussy then around her engorged clit. He really wants to put his mouth around her pussy, not the time. They stimulate each other's private parts while kissing passionately. Lily lets out a soft little moan when his finger re-enters her.

"I want you Wally, please fuck me."

Still gripping him, Lily guides him to her pussy lips, she groans with pleasure as the tip touches the entrance to her beautiful vagina. With just the tip inserted she wraps her right leg around him, slides her pussy down on his fully aroused penis taking it all. Walter places his right hand flat against the wall. His left hand grips Lily's right leg holding it up his back. Her hands grip his shirt. Walter's Thrusts timed perfectly with the swivelling and gyrating of her hips.

"Oh yes Walter, yes Wally yes."

He places his open mouth to hers. His tongue rapidly flicking against hers. Walter picks up pace, Lily's muscular toned leg grips around his.

"Walter yes fucking hell!"

"Cum in me Wally please cum in me."

Walter pumps her pussy as hard as he can, he knows the end is near. Lily is screaming with pleasure, people are stood on the streets to see want the screaming was. Lily picks up the pace of her gyrating to match Walter's Thrusts. Her vagina grips on to his dick in anticipation of what's to come. Walter grunts with one last mighty push, soaking Lily's insides, they don't move for minutes, their bodies locked together. Walter finally pulls out of Lily and pulls his trousers up. Lily straightens her dress, she grabs his hand and they head to the taxi rank.

WEEK 5 COUPLES CHOICE. SEMI FINAL.

Monday morning both are cheerful after last night. For their couples choice they decide to do a slow dance as if it was their wedding dance. They decide on last request by Paolo Nutini as the music. Monday and Tuesday as usual are the moves and where Walter should be and his body position. Wednesday is the dance roughly rehearsed. Thursday they complete the dance for real, they hold each other close, Walter pushes her away holding her hand, he spins her back to him, now Lily as her back to him, they lock hands and sway together as Walter pulls arms wrapping his arms around her. Then there is classic hold as they dance around the floor. As the music slows to its end, they pull each other close.

"Yes Wally that's it."

They start to kiss. Lily stops him, they do the dance three more times. Lily leaves as she as media duties.

Walter heads home, he checks his phone, fifteen new messages, mostly his agent with offers of money for an exclusive interview. There is one from Lily;

"Love you Wally."

He pours a glass of wine and gets comfy on the sofa, the one show is on so must be about seven. There's a knock at his door. He didn't answer at first, he thought it might be his agent. The knocking continues, 'I better answer it' he thinks to himself. Standing at the door is Lily just her long mackintosh coat wrapped round her.

"Hi my darling Lily, come in."

"Hi Wally, I wanted to see you."

Walter poured her a glass of wine.

"Can I take your coat Lily?"

"Well you can, but there's a problem."

"What?"

"This my problem."

Lily opened her coat and was completely naked underneath, apart from her heels.

"Not a problem, Lily. If I get naked there's no problem."

"Oh yes, Okay you get naked."

"You said no physical exercise a night before the show."

"Tonight will be slow stimulation. I will put your penis in my mouth, you will kiss my pussy."

"If you say so."

Walter lifted Lily up and carried her to the sofa, he placed her arse to the edge of the sofa, got on his knees, her legs draped down his naked back, her heels scraping his back. He pulls her crotch closer, kissing her tanned toned thighs. Lily starts stroking her breasts. He gently pulls her lips apart and starts running his finger round the clit. Lily lets out a gasp as Walter's tongue joins his finger on her clit, his finger moves inside her sending Lily's body into meltdown as her first orgasm hits her hard. He thinks about sliding another finger in but Lily is quite tight and he doesn't want it to hurt. He puts his face deeper into her pussy, it's so wet and tastes delicious, so much so he starts to speed up his tongue, her legs are crossed over his back. his tongue gives her another orgasm. His tongue goes deeper in her pussy flipping inside her like an electric eel. Lily grips his head.

"FUCKING!HELL! YESSSSS! OH WALLY!"

He inserts a second finger as Lily's vagina opens up lubricated by her juices. Walter loses control and is thrusting his two fingers in and out.

"OH! MY! GOD! WALTER!"

He speeds up even faster, his fingers slopping inside her. Pussy juice covered his fingers, he stopped fingering her and just put his face in there slurping and licking like a mad man.

"WALTER! NO! MORE! PLEASE I CANT TAKE NO MORE!"

Lily was shaking from the multiple orgasms. Walter put his head on her stomach and just held her while she calmed down. Fifteen minutes past Walter still holding her frail body.

"Walter I've never come like that."

"That's because older men care about the woman, not themselves."

" Get me a drink Wally, then it's your turn to be taken care of."

Wally was looking forward to be taken care of by Lily, he still couldn't apprehend what she saw in him. He would been happier though eating her pussy a bit longer. Lily gulped some water down then her wine.

"Okay Wally, my turn for some fun."

Walter sat on the edge of sofa legs apart. Lily stood between them, she bent her body at the waist her hand taking his erect dick and kissed it. All Walter could think about is, in that position, someone fucking her from behind while she sucked his dick. Walter snapped that thought out of his head, looked down to his crotch, her gingery, auburn hair spread across his pot belly.

He pushed her hair away so he could witness her sweet mouth kissing his shaft, Lily sinks to her knees, she runs her mouth along his hairy thighs, biting them softly. Her lips returns to the tip of his dick running her tongue around it. Walter sits back still unable to comprehend this beauty with his cock in her mouth. Lily takes more of it down, flicking the shaft with her tongue as she takes it deeper. She was really enjoying it know, the shape and taste. She pushed her mouth deep on it, his pubes tickling her nose, all the time making a satisfied humming noise. She released her mouth off it with a gasp of air coming from her mouth. She worked his cock and balls for thirty minutes, Walter never dreamt that when he started training with Lily, that she would be slurping his balls. He pushed her head down as his eyes closed, he was coming. Lily took it half way down, wanking the rest while squeezing the balls. Walter tried to fight the flood that was coming, he soaked the inside of Lily's mouth with his seed.

Lily slurped and swallowed every last bit down from his now flaccid penis.

"Was that Okay Wally?"

"Fantastic."

Lily curled up in a ball on his lap and just held each other. Walter made them both some supper, Lily retired to bed while Walter watched the TV for a while.

Saturday morning, Walter woke at seven thirty. Lily was changed and ready to go, she gave him a peck on the cheek and left, she had to be in the studio for eight thirty for group dance rehearsal. Walter had a bacon sandwich, changed into jeans, Arsenal shirt and scarf, he slipped on his jacket, he was going to an Arsenal football match with TV presenter and friend Dermot O'leary, It kicked off at twelve thirty, so he plenty of time to get back to the studio for four o'clock. Dermot played him up about Lily, but was also happy for him because he knows what he's been through.

Walter arrived at the studio at ten to four in high spirits, he had beautiful girlfriend, Arsenal won and life was good. He heard a commotion coming from a dressing room, he peeped his head round the door, he saw Oleg and Lily arguing, Oleg was trying to kiss her.

" Oh Lily you know that you will come running back to me, when the old man breaks his hip."

"He is twice the man you are Oleg."

"No argument there, he's also twice my age. What you going to do when you have kids, change two sets of nappies. You love me, you will always love me Lily, nothing will change that. If I kissed you now, you would kiss me back. Don't fight it. I saw you sucking Mr. Spins cock, you loved it."

Oleg kissed Lily and for a second she kissed back, then abruptly pulled away and slapped his face. Walter hid as Lily and Oleg exited the room.

Walter knew Oleg was right, he was over thirty years older than Lily, when he is nearly eighty she would be still in her forties. He knew what he had to do, he had to end it.

They danced their dance beautifully, Walter had tears running down his cheeks, he knew this was possibly the time they would dance together. Lily didn't quite understand why he was so emotional. The judges scored them thirty three, even getting a ten from head judge Stacey, Unfortunately for the couple they were also voted off the show, missing the final by one week. Kylie and Oleg made it through, which he had great pleasure in baiting them with. Martin and Karen Hauer were still in it, Walter had become good friends with Martin.

Walter showered and waited nervously for Lily, he had to tell her that they were over, he was gutted because he loved her. It wouldn't be fair for her if she wanted kids further down the line, Walter would have loved kids but not in his sixties.

"Hi Wally I'm so proud of you, semi finalist. Why did you get so upset?"

"Because I realised something my darling Lily. I heard you talking with Oleg earlier, I'm fifty eight years old and you are so young, I can't do this to you."

"What are you saying? You don't love me anymore?"

"Oh my god no, this is killing me I adore you. In twenty years time I'm going to be nearly eighty and you will in your forties. I can't hold you back."

"You wouldn't be, I want you, I love you Walter Prentice! Please don't do this."

"Answer me one question Lily. Do you want kids?"

"Of course I do, I would love kids."

" I don't want kids, we are different people, I like a glass of wine and watch TV. I have to let you go."

"OH my god Wally its over isn't it. At least we will have one more dance, when all the couples return for the final."

" I've told the producers that I wouldn't be returning for the final. It's best if I leave and don't look back. Please Lily I will always remember the times we had, it's for the best."

"Walter please no, I love you."

Walter didn't look back, his heart was breaking in two but he knew it was the right thing to do. He made his way home, tears streaming down his cheek.

"Walter wait!" Lily shouted running up to him.

"One last kiss please."

The couple kissed, tears running down their cheeks.

"Bye Wally."

"Bye Lily."

The pair turned never looking back.

Walter watched the final at home, Martin and Karen won, which he was delighted with.

Six months had passed since Walter and Lily parted ways. Two break ups changed Lily and Walter's lives forever. Camilla Smart split from her husband. She and Walter have been dating for a couple of months. Lily starting dating Martin Jones the footballer, who split from the beautiful Gabby. It was actually Walter who got them together. Walter and Martin Started going to football together and were very good friends, Walter persuaded Martin ask her out.

Walter was nervous it was a lovely May afternoon and Camilla had arranged a dinner date with Lily and Martin. Walter hadn't spoken to Lily since that night on the dance show. How would he feel seeing her again. They arrived at the restaurant. Martin and Camilla disappeared to order some drinks, leaving lily and Walter to get reacquainted, she makes her way to Walter, his back was to her.

"Hi Wally."

"Lily hi."

"How have you been stranger. Your with Camilla now."

"Your with Martin."

"I have you to thank for that."

"He's a good man."

" Yes. I have missed you so much Wally. I've thought about calling you or popping by to see you. The more time that went by, the harder it got."

"Me too Lily. It hurt me so much saying bye to you. There was times when I'd been drinking that I craved you. I am in a great place with Camilla now, I would love to be friends Lily."

"I want you in my life Wally."

"Lily can I have a hug."

The pair hugged tears flowing down their cheeks.

12