Strictly Sexy

Story Info
A night I will never forget backstage at Strictly.
4.8k words
3.96
8k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers

Dirty Dancing with Diane and Katya

Disclaimer- I do NOT own the rights to anything related to do with Strictly anything contained in this story is completely fictional and has no basis in real life of the people mentioned. Please note this is set during the 2018 series. I hope you enjoy my efforts.

*

Well here I was backstage at Elstree Studios watching this week episode of Strictly Come Dancing on a tv that was in the room I'd been told to wait in by the production staff and that someone would come and speak to me as soon as they could but in the meantime I was free to help myself to any of the drinks and food that was laid out on the table in the corner of the room and relax on the large leather sofa. Now I was paying attention to two of my favourite female dancers on the show. Katya Jones a stunning if somewhat hyperactive brunette from Russia and a flame haired wonder from down under Diane Buswell.

Now you may well be asking yourself who I am and how I had managed to find myself backstage at one of Britain's biggest TV shows. Well allow me to introduce myself and explain. my name is Michael, 33 years old I am 5ft 8 and approximately 12stone of lean, toned muscle. I have been told I look a bit like Jude Law in the face, but I personally do not see it.

Now you see I have always been a fan of the show since its conception back in 2004 and have watched it grow from strength to strength. I was lucky enough to be the winner of a competition in a local newspaper for fans of Strictly to win a chance to go backstage at a recording of the show and to meet dancers of their choice.

So here I am sitting alone myself glued to the monitor watching one of the group numbers, trying my best to keep my eyes on the fluid movements of both Diane and Katya as the camera panned around the floor. As I was watching my mind started to wander and devilish thoughts started creeping in about the things, I would love to do but never in a million years believed I would ever get to do with Diana or Katya. As my mind was filling with images of my hands gently caressing and exploring both Diane and Katya's dance toned bodies, I did start to feel a rise in my trousers and a wave of horniness came sweeping over me. But a knock at the door quickly bought me back to reality.

"Mr Harker?" A female voice called out as I turned to face the door as it opened slightly. "Yes, that's me" I responded.

"Ah excellent" the voice said again and with that the door opened further and I could see the voice belonged to a young woman who couldn't have been more that 19-20 years old, a tiny, cute blonde wearing glasses, smart jeans and an almost see through white blouse. A beautiful woman who despite a youthful appearance also gave off a very professional vibe.

"I am Natasha, and I am part of the production team here at Elstree Studios." She said with a smile. "I've been sent by my boss just to ask a few questions, check a few details and get you sign something. Is that ok with you?"

I smiled back at her "Yes that's fine and please call me Michael".

"I'll stick to Mr Harker, if you don't mind." Natasha said firmly but politely. "Ok, no problem." I responded still smiling at her.

"Now Mr Harker, firstly I'd like to say on behalf of all of us here at BBC Strictly Come Dancing, congratulations on winning the competition and we hope that you have an enjoyable time here." "Now first question. Which of our pro dancers were you looking to meet when the shows over?"

"How many can I meet?" I asked quickly. "The competition didn't state, and they didn't say anything on the phone when they called to say I'd won."

A quick look down at the clipboard she was carrying and a flick through some of the pages in held, Natasha without looking up "Umm, it says here that the BBC will allow the contest winner to meet 2 Strictly Pro's of his or her choice."

As she said those words, I swear someone could have punched me in the stomach and it would not have removed the smile from my face. "Diane and Katya" I said without a seconds hesitation.

Natasha looked over the top of her glasses. A small grin appearing on her lips. "Are you sure you don't want a minute to think about this Mr Harker" "We have lots of talented dancers on the show!"

"No, I am 100% sure those are the two I want to meet!"

"Very well" She said making a note on the paperwork in front of her. "Now as I said earlier I will need you to sign a release form, which basically says that you are not to reveal any results you see on this show and that the dancers you meet are with you for as long as they deem suitable. So that could be one minute, or it could be one hour." Natasha handed me the clipboard and her pen. I could see where she had handwritten the names Katya Jones and Diane Buswell. After a quick read through, nothing seemed out of order to me, although admittedly I do not have a lot of experience with contracts.

"Mr Harker!" Natasha said firmly "Do you understand?"

"Absolutely" I chirped as I signed my name on the bottom of the page. "I never expected to win the competition and feel happy just being in the same building as them."

"That's sweet" Natasha said smiling. "Ok, that's all I need from you. Do you have any questions for me before I go and let the power that be know of your decision?"

"Uhh....." My mind scrambled to think if there was anything that I needed to ask. "Is there anything I can't do or say when they are here?" I blurted out

"Not that I am aware of". Came the reply. "As I understand it, like the amount of time they spend with you what happens is between you and them." "Ok well if that's everything I'll go and get everything sorted. You will probably have about another 45-minute wait, shows nearly done. But I'm sure both ladies will be wanting to shower before coming to meet you."

I never got the chance to respond as she quickly disappeared out of the room.

45 MINUTES LATER

A quick glance at my watch told me that 45 minutes was about up and I could feel my heartbeat starting to race as the realisation that in a few minutes time I'd be meeting two of my favourite female dancers and two of my biggest celebrity crushes. I had been pacing the floor for at least the last 20 minutes, my mind racing with questions and different scenarios.

A quick knock on the door, followed by an opening saw Natasha coming back into the room leading the way as right behind her were two of the most beautiful women I'd ever laid eyes on and to my surprise they were wearing nothing but white bath robes. I wondered if they were naked underneath but did my best the remove such thoughts from my mind. One because never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would see what was underneath and two I didn't think they'd appreciate meeting a fan who had an erection the entire time.

"Diane, Katya. This is Mr Michael Harker, he's our contest winner." Said Natasha as she made the introductions.

I stepped forward extending a shaking and slightly sweaty hand towards Katya Jones. Much to my surprise and I think Natasha's too, judging by the look on her face. Katya bypassed my extended hand and launched herself right into a hug. "CONGRAULATIONS!" she practically screamed in my ear and she pulled me in closer. "Its such a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh wow, uhh yeah it's an honour to meet you too." I managed to get out over my complete shock at having this Russian beauty in my arms. "You as well Miss Buswell" I said looking over Katya's shoulder at the ravishing red head, who was trying her best not to burst out laughing at Katya's enthusiasm. "Kat put him down, you'll scare him away" Diane joked as Katya slowly released me from her grip.

Diane stepped forward still smiling and said, "Well since Kat's already broken the proverbial ice, I guess I'll give you a hug as well." She wrapped her arms around me and whispered a congratulations to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Both dancers turned to Natasha and said that she could leave and get on with whatever else she had to do, and they would both make sure I was ok.

"Ok, if you're both sure." Natasha said heading towards the door.

"Come sit beside me!" called out Katya as I turned around to see her making herself comfortable on the large sofa. Dutifully I took a seat beside her, I must have looked nervous because she giggled at me while stating "Don't worry Michael we don't bite. Do we Di?" I looked at Diane who was taking a seat on the sofa next to me. "No, we don't!" came the smiling response in the sexy Australian accent. "Well hard anyways!" which set both ladies of laughing. I swear that statement alone sent my mind racing off in a million directions. It did not help matters that both ladies had both positioned themselves as close to me as they could without sitting on my lap and their bathrobes and shifted to display 4 amazing, shapely legs.

"So, Michael, did you enjoy the show?" asked Diane. "I thought it was amazing." I answered honestly, I really did enjoy the show. "I loved the group number to Imagine Dragons Believer. It was powerful and I thought it was a great twist having same sex couples dancing together."

"Oh, so you like watching two girls together do you Michael?" Katya said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. I could not help but swallow hard while my mind struggled to find the words to use to answer the question without scaring them off or at least getting slapped across the face.

"Of course, he does!" stated Diane, "What red-blooded man doesn't." "So, Michael, since you enjoyed the performance out there so much. Why don't Katya and I give you a private performance right here, right now?"

All I could do was nod yes, the two dancers locked eyes and leaned across me and gave each other a delicate, teasing kiss on the lips. Parting they both turned and looked at me, giving me a smile, they focused back on each other and started kissing with a passion I had never quite seen.

I could feel four hands on my body as they both used me to keep their balance, without breaking the lip lock. I knew I had Diane's right hand on my chest and the other on my thigh. Katya had her left hand on the opposite side of my chest but her right hand was slowly sneaking its way up my thigh, making its way ever closer to my rapidly hardening cock.

"Mmm" I gently breathed out as Katya's hand made contact with my cock. "Ooo what do we have down here?" said Katya breaking from the kiss with Diane. "Well why don't we get it out and see?" offered Diane just before her lips met mine. I still could not believe what was happening, but I slowly started to return Diane's kiss.

Katya stood from the sofa, untied and dropped her bathrobe. "Wow Diane. That looks hot! Is he a good kisser?"

"Very" claimed Diane looking at her fellow pro. "Come and find out for yourself while I slip into something more comfortable." I could not help but stare at the vision that was in front of me. Katya stood there, hands on her breasts gently playing with her hardening nipples. Katya walked towards me, smiled and straddled her naked form across my lap, leaned my head back and traced the tip of her tongue from my neck, over my chin until our lips met.

Diane had to lost her robe and was now laying herself back on the sofa, hands moving slowly down her tight body, moving in between her legs to reveal a perfect, hairless pussy that I could see was already starting to become wet with anticipation.

"Mmm, ohhh" Katya gently moaned as we continued kissing, I could feel her stating to move away from me and was disappointed when she broke the kiss. "Well I think its time you got naked as well Michael." Stated Katya looking at Diane. "I mean we're both naked, so fair is fair."

I could not argue with her logic. I stood up and removed the shirt I was wearing and I was about to undo my belt to lower my trousers. I heard "Wait! I want a better look at this!" breathed the ravishing Russian and quickly lowered herself to her knees in front of me. And reaching her hands to my belt buckle

"Hold on, turn this way a bit so Diane can see. Don't want her to miss the show." Said Katya with a wink.

"No, we definitely don't want that." I grinned as I felt my trousers being lowered by the 2017 champion. I looked at Diane the whole time as she was gently massaging her clit watching Katya and me.

"WOW!" spluttered Katya as my 8 ½ inch cock sprang free from my boxers. "D D D Diane, you need to see this. It's the biggest I've ever seen!" Katya stayed on her knees but twisted her upper body so her colleague could see what she was holding in her hands. On seeing what Katya was talking about Diane stopped playing with herself for a moment and with eyes as wide as saucers, a wicked grin crossed that beautiful face. "OH MY GOD! Oooo we are going to have a lot of fun with that!"

And with that Diane removed herself off the sofa and, on all fours, seductively crawled next to Katya who was gently stroking my shaft. When Diane arrived, she joined in stroking my cock, which was like steel at this point.

My head stated to roll back, and my eyes closed in pleasure as these two beautiful women stroked and massaged my cock and my balls.

"Ohhh fuuccckkk! I cried as I felt then head of my cock disappearing into a warm, wet mouth. I looked down to see a mass of red hair bobbing up and down, while Katya's pretty face smiled up at me. She gave me a wink and lowered her head to take one of my balls in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck Diane, you really know what you're doing down there." I groaned, trying to keep something of my composure.

I was mesmerised as I watched Katya release my ball from her mouth and kiss her way up the shaft of my cock, joining Diane at the tip. And it took all my self-restraint not to cum there and then watching these two beauties kissing each other around the end of my cock.

"Let me sit down", I gasped. Taking a few steps backwards I placed myself in the middle of the sofa, Katya crawled towards me, gently spread my legs apart for easier access and resumed her amazing oral attack. Diane on the other hand stood up and stepped up onto the sofa, turning her back to me she stood with her amazing arse mear inches from my face. Slowly bending forward and asking me to hold her hips for balance. She reached back and gently help apart both cheeks. "Mmm Michael, you now know how good I am with my tongue, show me how good you are with yours!"

I could not believe the sight that was in front of me. Just inches in front of my face was possibly the most beautiful pussy and tightest looking arsehole, I had ever seen. Gently arching my head forward, I extended my tongue.

"OOOOOO SHITTT" Cried Diane as my tongue made contact with her arsehole. "I wasn't expecting that! OOOO FUCK! No one's ever licked me there Michael, but mmm fuck does it feel good."

Encouraged by this response, I increased my tempo and pressure on her forbidden place.

"SHIT, SHIT SHIT.... OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD! OH FUCK DON'T STOP!" Cried Diane almost sounding on the verge of orgasm already.

I lowered myself down a little bit in the sofa, and gave Diane one long, slow lick that went from her clit all the way back to her arse. "FUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEE!!!!!" Screamed Diane as she reached her first orgasm. I had to increase my grip as her knees buckled to make sure she did not fall, all the time making sure my tongue never left her sweet tasting pussy and I could savour her juices flowing over my tongue.

Katya stopped her oral assault on my cock and looked up at her friend and co-star. "Damn Di you're practically glowing. He must be good."

"Oh hunny, you've got no idea, but damn I need a break after that. You've got him to yourself for a minute." Diane panted at her friend.

"Mmm gladly" beamed the Russian beauty. Diane moved herself back to end of the sofa and placed herself so she could see what was about to happen. Katya got up and got on all fours, gave herself a quick smack of her own backside, "Come on baby, I'm all yours." She purred at me.

Positioning myself behind the petit brunette, I got down on my knees readying myself to use my tongue to give Katya them same pleasure I had just given Diane. "Oh no" said Katya "I want.... No I NEED, that cock in my pussy right now!" Still not quite believing that was happening, I took my cock in my hand and lined myself up with the soaking wet pussy that was waiting in front of me. Slowly I started sliding myself inside.

"Holy shit Katya! You're absolutely soaking." I exclaimed. "Mmmm you know it baby, sucking dick always gets me going!"

"Mmmm fuck that's it baby, fuck that tight pussy! Mmmm shit yesss." Moaned Katya as she reached back and gave herself another smack on the arse.

"Oh my god this feels so fucking good Katya." I groaned still pumping myself in and out of the tiny Russian.

"You two look so fucking hot together" chimed in Diane from the end of the sofa, where she had gained enough of her senses to resume playing with her pussy again. "Why don't you try playing with your arsehole too Di?" I suggested, "You loved my tongue in it, never know you might enjoy a finger or more." What was the worst that could happen here, she says no, but if you don't ask then you don't get.

Diane met me with a smouldering look, "You mean like this?" she said as she positioned herself on her side and slowly started circling her most intimate of holes with her index finger. And with a gentle push she slipped her finger into her arse. "Oh fuck" sighed Diane as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Mmm fuck that looks so fucking sexy Di!" squealed Katya, smiling at the gorgeous red head, now shamelessly spread eagled on a sofa, backstage at Elstree Studios, rubbing her clit and fingering her arsehole.

"Feels so fucking good, I can't believe I've never tried this before. And now I am thinking that if a finger feels this good, how good will that big cock of yours feel?"

"You really want to try?" I asked cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Fuck yes!" she groaned. "I am so horny right now I'm up for anything."

"Then bring your sexy arse over here then." I begrudgingly removed myself from Katya's soaking wet pussy. "What do you say Katya. Will you help me get her ready?"

"Hell yeah" squeaked Katya.

"Where do you want me?" Diane asked flicking her gaze between Katya and myself.

"On all fours right here" smirked Katya patting the middle of the sofa. Diane happily took her place wiggling her bum at the pair of us as she did so. Katya and I took our places either side of the sexy Aussie and it seemed we both had the same idea as we both leaned in and our tongue met on Diane's arsehole.

"Mmmm god that feels amazing" whimpered Diane as mine and Katya's tongue danced across her puckered arse getting her wet as we possibly could.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! I cannot take anymore I NEED cock now! Please Michael put your cock in my arse now!" cried Diane

"Ooo I just need to get in the right place first." Katya chimed in. "Di turn around so we can 69 while you get your first anal."

I stood back and watched in awe as these two beauties, who I had only ever seen on TV before and never ever thought I'd have the pleasure of meeting were now engaging in a 69 right before my eyes. Diane took the lead and lowered her head to Katya's soaking pussy.

"Mmm... I.... think.... She's....ready.... for...you....Michael." Cooed Katya trying to speak while Diane was sucking on her clit.

I took my position behind Diane, doing my best not to knee Katya in the head as I did.

"Allow...me" Katya moaned from below reaching up and grabbing my cock at the base and guiding me into Diane super tight arse.

"OH FUCKING HELL!" screamed Diane as the first inch slowly entered her arse.

"Are you ok?" I asked making sure she still wanted to go ahead.

"I'm fucking better than ok" she moaned, "It hurts a little but, oh my god it feels soo good too! Keep going baby"

Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers
12