Strictly Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the encouragement I needed as I slowly started feeding inch after inch deeper into Di's sweet sweet arse. After a minute I was balls deep and what a feeling it was. Especially when Katya started using her tongue to go between licking Diane's pussy and my balls.

"Damn baby you eat pussy so well." Groaned Katya as Diane continued sucking on her clit and stated sliding two fingers in and out. "How's that big dick feel in your arse babe?" queried Katya

"Abso fucking lutly incredible." Squealed Diane. As I keep fucking this vice like arse.

"Keep doing what your doing Di. I am so close to cumming, please Di make me cum." Begged Katya

Diane added a third finger to the Russians pussy and in addition to her sucking on her clit, send the quivering Russian over the edge and she screamed out loud and squirted all over Diane's face.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god" panted Katya "that was amazing but now I need that cock again."

I sat back down on the sofa again as Katya straddled my lap, lowered herself down so she could ride me. Diane stood next to me and guided Katya mouth back to her clit.

"Oh shit" I groaned aloud as Katya continued bouncing on my cock. "I don't know how much longer I can last!" I exclaimed

"Ooo baby, when you cum, cum deep inside Katya, I want to taste it as it drips from her!" Diane moaned.

"Oh, fuck that's hot." grinned Katya, "But keep going baby I am so close to cumming again."

Smiling at Diane I reached my hand down between Katya's and my body and started rubbing her clit, "Oh fuck, shit, yesss that's its baby right there." Katya cried as I felt her pussy grip my cock, squirting her cum all over my cock and balls. At the same time, Diane pulled Katya's head deep into her pussy and flooded the brunette's mouth with cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I panted "Fuck me Katya, I'm going to cum deep inside you."

With one last final thrust inside, I exploded coating the inside of Katya's pussy with shot after shot of cum.

"Mmmm, I can feel it shooting in me." Whispered Katya.

Diana had already shifted her position, and was waiting with her mouth open, as Katya raised herself and let my cum slide out and drip into Diane's mouth.

Diane did not miss a drop and swallowed down everything, then went back and stroked her tongue over Katya's sensitive pussy to make sure she had not missed a bit.

"Wow girls" I exclaimed, "I really don't know what to say. I mean this was the last think I expected to happen today. Best I thought I would get was a 15-minute chat and photo with you, but this was so much better."

"We know." They both said at the same time, "and being honest" said Diane "neither of us have ever don't anything like this before. But we were speaking to Natasha on the way here from our dressing room and she told us you were drop dead gorgeous and if she wasn't so scared of getting fired she'd have fucked you herself, so we decided there and then why not."

"She did? I asked surprised. "Yep" said Katya, "hey if you're interested, we'll give you her number before you leave and don't worry, we'll give you a glowing recommendation and you never know who else we'll tell." Laughed Katya

"Anyways we'd all better get dressed," said Diane. "Don't want to get locked in the studio, overnight do we?"

"Oh, I don't know." Smirked Katya a glint in her eyes. "I'm sure we'd find a way of keeping ourselves amused until morning"

"Kat you're insatiable." Giggled Diane. "I know" winked Katya.

Both girls grabbed the robes that they had arrived in. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed.

"Quick give me your phone." Diane said reaching her hand towards me.

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my phone and handed it to her. Diane quickly entered her phone number, tossing her phone to Katya who also entered her number.

Katya walked over to the door, stuck her head out. "Natasha!" she called. "Are you there? Our guest is finished." Katya stood outside the door having a muffled conversation with someone. Back inside the room, Diane took the chance for one last kiss before we had to part.

"Mmmm" she cooed as our lips parted. I could still taste Katya's pussy on Diane's lips which just made it hotter. "Text me when you get home baby, so I've got your number too. Don't worry about texting Katya, I'll make sure she gets your number."

"Of course, Diane, anything you say" I said with a massive smile.

"Ready to go?" Asked Katya who had stuck her head back round the door.

"Uhh, yeah I guess" I replied my heart sinking a little bit as I realised this was coming to an end.

We all left the room together, Katya handed me my phone back as I walked past her.

"Check your pics when you get home" Katya said winking at me.

"See you later, was a pleasure meeting you Michael." Diane and Katya said in unison, then bursting into giggles.

Natasha walked me to the exit and did not say a word to me the entire time which I thought was odd considering what Katya and Diane had told me. But oh well.

After spending the entire trip home trying to wrap my head around what had happened tonight. I arrived back at my house and the first thing I did was grab my phone, find Diane's number and send her a message.

"Hey Diane. Michael here. Uh, just wanted to say it was a real pleasure meeting both Katya and yourself tonight. Good luck with the rest of the show" Michael x"

I sat myself down on the edge of my bed not expecting a reply. And then remembered what Katya said, I picked up my phone again and opened my photo gallery. "Fucking hell!" I spluttered as I saw the very first picture. "Ooo you naughty girl" I smiled as I looked at a picture of Katya licking the nipple of Natasha. "Jeez no wonder she was so quiet on the way out".

Laughing to myself as I fell back into bed. What a night it had been and even if I were to tell anyone there's no way they'd believe me.

I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face that I felt for sure I would have to have surgically removed, the phone numbers of two Strictly Come Dancing beauties. Who could say what was going to happen from here?

Guys this is my first attempt at writing this type of story. And appreciate any constructive criticism.


12