Strictly Sexy Pt. 02

Story Info
A night with Strictly Come Dancing's Blonde Bombshell!
3.9k words
4.06
4.9k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers

A Strictly Surprise A naughty night with Nadiya- Part 2

Disclaimer- I do not own any copyrights or any affiliation with the BBC or Strictly Come Dancing. This is a work of fiction and has no basis on the real lives of the people included.

This is the second part of an ongoing series. Please check out Chapter One- Strictly Sexy.

*

It had been a week since I had had the best day of my life and I had had sex backstage with Strictly Come Dancing Professionals Katya Jones and Diane Buswell. And no matter what I had done during the week, I just could not get the images from that night out of my head, not that I really wanted to.

So here I was sat at home, relaxing watching this week's edition of Strictly, smiling every time Diane or Katya was shown on screen. I had received messaged from both women during the week, getting raunchier and raunchier as they went on.

I had also exchanged messages and a few phone calls as well with Natasha, the production assistant at Elstree Studios. And we had made plans to go out for dinner on Wednesday night at a local Italian restaurant. And despite the age difference, I was looking forward to getting to know more about her.

I was just finishing watching Diane finish dancing with her partner for the series Joe Sugg. When I was distracted by my phone vibrating with an incoming text message. Picking up my phone, it was a message from an unknown number.

"Hi, Michael. I got your number from Katya. This is Nadiya Bychkova! I hope you don't mind me texting you, but Katya was signing your praises to me 😉 and I was thinking maybe we could meet up. Hope to hear from you soon N xx."

I could not believe it, my first impression was this had to be a prank being played by my mates, but since I'd not told a soul about my encounter, there was no way that they could know that Katya or Diane had my number.

After composing myself and thinking about how to respond. I grabbed my phone and responded." Hello Nadiya. I don't mind you messaging me at all. What was Katya saying about me? 😉. I would love to meet you. Let me know where and when. Michael."

As I finished watching Strictly and was wondering what to do with the rest of my evening, when I heard my phone beeping.

"Hotel Vine- Room 312- 10pm tomorrow. 😉 xxx" the message was from the same number that Nadiya had texted me from. Smiling to myself as I read the text I knew exactly where the hotel was, it was only around the corner from the studios. I couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow night would bring.

The following evening.

Well I could say it had been a productive Sunday, but I would be lying. I have spent most of the day thinking about tonight. I wondered what the stunning leggy Ukrainian blonde had in store for me. As I only lived a short distance from the studios, I took my time in getting ready, wanting to look my best for Nadiya.

I arrived at the hotel at 10 minutes to 10 and hung around the lobby. As I didn't want to seem to eager. At 5 past I made my way up to room 312 and gave a knock on the door. What greeted me at the door was a vision that renaissance painter painted, sculptors sculpted about and instantly made me hard as stone. Seemingly not worried about being seen by anyone. Nadiya stood in the doorway dressed in a sheer red coloured robe and matching see through lacy bra and thong set, stockings and suspenders and heels that made her 5ft 8 figure seem even more shapely.

"You must be Michael? Questioned Nadiya smiling at me. "So glad you could make it! Please come in, come in." she said stepping out of my way, welcoming me into her hotel room.

"Uhh thank you." I stammered as I made my way past her. "Please make yourself at home." She said placing her hand on my back, guiding me further into the room.

It was a basic hotel room, nothing special. Which surprised me as I figured that the BBC would put their stars in fancier hotels than this.

"Would you like a drink?" Nadiya asked as she poured herself a shot of vodka.

"No, no thank you" I answered.

"Fine suit yourself, but feel free to help yourself to anything you'd like later. Relax hunny" Nadiya smiled at me. "I am not going to hurt you, no baby in fact I am going to make you feel soo good." She almost purred the words as she moved herself closer to me and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"So...uh what did Katya tell you about me? I stammered as Nadiya took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Just enough of what you did to her and Diane, to make me know I HAD to try you for myself." She said grinning.

"Oh, that's good... I guess." I replied, "But I do have a question for you, before anything else happens here." I said stopping Nadiya from pulling me any further.

"And what's that baby mmm?" she purred in that sexy accent of hers.

"What about your husband?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"What about him? He knows I have fun when I am in the UK working on Strictly. And besides a woman's marital status didn't seem to bother you much last Saturday night with Katya. Did it? Came her serious reply.

She had a point, I mean last Saturday night when Diane and Katya had instigated the threesome, I never even thought about Katya's husband Neil, not even for a second. And if Nadiya claimed her husband was ok with sleeping with other guys while they were apart, and she wanted to be with me then who the hell was I to argue.

"You have a point there" I said as I slipped my hand around her tiny waist and pulled her into me for another kiss.

"Mmmm" I could hear her moaning slightly as we kissed, I slowly started moving my hands over her shoulders and removed the robe she was wearing and let it drop the floor.

I felt Nadiya wrap her arms around my neck and give a little jump and wrap her long, stocking covered legs around me.

I moved my hands over her toned backside, holding her in place and started walking towards the bed.

Gently lowering her down onto the large bed, she kept herself wrapped around me seemingly reluctant to break our kiss. I took this opportunity to start caressing her amazing body.

"I think we should get you out of your clothes now.!" Breathed Nadiya. "Stand up!" she demanded pulling at the base of my shirt.

"Whatever you want beautiful." I said raising up off the bed. Removing my shirt over my head, when the stunning blonde came back into my eyesight, she'd moved herself to the head of the bed and was seductively caressing her hands over her ample chest.

As I lowered my boxers, I heard Nadiya gasp. "Wow Katya wasn't kidding! Mmm look at that thing."

Breaking out into a mischievous grin, I made my way around to the head of the bed, as Nadiya rolled herself onto her stomach and laid across the bed. Nadiya snaked out a hand, took hold of my cock and started to stroke up and down.

"Ohh god yes Nadiya, that feels amazing!"

"I'm just getting started baby." She smirked looking up at me with a wink. She moved herself a little further forward and took my deep in her willing mouth.

"Ohh shit!" I hissed as she started working her way up and down my hard cock. I looked down at the stunning blonde taking in every inch of her gorgeous body. I couldn't wait to explore it further.

"Your cock is amazing," groaned Nadiya as she spat on the head of it before taking me back in her mouth.

"So is your body!" I exclaimed. "I can't wait to get my hands on it."

"Mmm, mmm" came the muffled reply from below and I leaned myself forward and rubbed my hands over her tight arse before giving it a little smack.

She must have enjoyed this, and she brought her legs under her and moved to her hands and knees. All the while not releasing her mouth from my cock.

It was when she was in this position, that I noticed something shining under her thong.

"Wait! Are you wearing a buttplug? I groaned as my cock hit the back on her throat. "Yes, I am!" She giggled. "I adore anal sex!"

"Oh, fuck that's hot". I said. "I have only ever seen them in porn."

Letting go of my cock and with all the grace of an experienced dancer she quickly did a 180-degree turn. And in a teasing way reached back and slowly pulled her thong to one side, revealing not only a red heart butt plug, but a glistening pussy that was just aching to be licked I noticed a strip of blonde hair just above her pussy. A contrast to the completely hairless pussies of Diane and Katya.

"Holy shit! That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen!" I gasped as Nadiya gently started playing with the toy nestled between her arse cheeks.

"Why don't you get have a closer look" she purred as she used one hand to pull her arse further apart.

I joined her on the bed and made myself as comfortable as I could. Using my thumb and index finger and took hold of the toy and gently began pulling it out.

"Fuuuccckk yesss" hissed Nadiya as her arse slowly released its grip. And just before it was completely removed "mmm that's it baby, now push it back in slowly!"

I had never seen anything quite as sexy as watching this beautiful blonde's most intimate of places slowly stretch open to greedily accept the metal object being pushed inside.

"Yesss baby yes" she whimpered as I repeated the action repeatedly. I noticed that Nadiya had put her hand inside her thong as was massaging her increasingly wet pussy and I continued toying her arsehole.

Feeling braver I moved my head as close as I could to her perfect rear end without touching her, and as I removed the toy completely from her arse, I could see her tight hole gaping and before it could close up again I quickly thrust my tongue as far as I could inside.

"OHHH FUCCKKK YESSSSSS" screamed Nadiya. "I love having my arse licked baby!"

I took my tongue out of her sweet hole to see the look of pure lust etched on her pretty face.

"As stunning as you look in this lingerie Nadiya, I think you'd look even better naked" I suggested, gently pulling at her thong.

"Mmm uh huh, I agree" she said with a devilish smile. "Lay on your back and enjoy the show!"

Moving myself on my back in the centre of the bed. Nadiya stood over the top of me and started performing a sexy strip tease. Moving her hands over her body and up through her flowing blonde hair, her eyes never leaving mine for a second.

First came the bra, pain stakingly removed and dropped on the floor, her hands sliding over every curve, teasing and tugging on her nipples.

I was mesmerised by what I was seeing and took my cock in my right hand and slowly started to stroke my cock to show that was happening about 2 foot above me.

Gyrating her hips, she turned to face the other way, her thumbs hooking into the waistband of her thong, staying straight legged, she bent forward again giving me a perfect view of her backside and inched her thong down her legs. I could see now that her pussy was dripping wet and I could see her pussy juice running down the inside of her thighs, stopping at the top of her stockings.

Still with her back to me, she looked over her shoulder. "Enjoy the show?" she said. "Oh god yes!" I replied almost desperate to get my hands on her again.

"Excellent!" she grinned at me. "Stay exactly as you are!" she ordered, and she started to squat down.

I put my hands on her hips to help her balance and she started to lean her weight back.

"Mmmm, now where do I want him first?" she cooed, taking my cock in her hand and running the tip over the entrance to her soaking wet pussy and her tight arsehole. "What do you think Michael hmm?" Pussy or ass?"

"Oh god! I don't care Nadiya!" I said with a groan. "I need to fuck you NOW" I was basically pleading with her at this point.

"Hmm well I have had a toy in my arse tonight." She quipped as she took the first inch of cock into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck that feels amazing!" I croaked as the heat and wetness enveloped the tip of my cock

"But then I do LOOOVE anal!" she cried removing me from her pussy and quickly taking me balls deep in her arse in one thrust.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I shouted; never had I experience anything like that. And despite the foreplay with the buttplug which was now lying a few inches away from us on the bed earlier. It was like being inside a red-hot vice. And took all my self-control not to explode in her arse right there and then.

I saw her grinning over her shoulder, obviously enjoying this sexual torture. "No on second thoughts I think my pussy deserves some attention and, in a flash, switch my cock back to her pussy again.

"Oh, fuck yess baby, fuck me with that big cock!" Nadiya groaned and she started grinding herself on my iron bar like cock.

"YES, YES YES" she cried as she bounced herself up and down, soaking my cock and balls as she did so.

Without her noticing I reached out and grabbed the buttplug that was next to me and using my free and to gently ease her forward, giving me better access. I teasingly reinserted the toy.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD!!! Screamed the 2015 world dance champion. I FUCKING LOVE BEING DOUBLE PENETRATED!" She carried on screaming as she orgasmed and squirted all over my cock and stomach.

As her orgasm faded away, Nadiya collapsed forwards and off me completely, I adjusted myself, so I was in missionary style and eased my hard cock back inside.

"Oh god, oh god" she whispered. "I am so sensitive, but it feels so good."

Taking that as she was ok, I increased my pace and started hammering into the statuesque blonde dancer beneath me.

"FUUUCCKKK I AM CUMMING AGAIN" she cried as her second orgasm hit and she quivered under me. "You are incredible" she gasped as she was trying to catch her breath.

"I need a break for a minute. I so sensitive down there now if you keep going, I think I'll pass out. Let me take care of you for a while." She said moving her matted hair off her sweat covered face. "Lay back on your back again for me stud."

"Whatever you want baby." I said smiling at her.

"Mmmm yeah Nadiya that feels amazing baby." I groaned as she proceeded to lick and suck her juice off my cock. Not missing a single inch.

Working her way lower, she payed close attention to my cum heavy balls. Circling and teasing each one in her mouth, while using her hand to gently keep stroking my cock.

While she was still licking my balls, I felt her hands on the back of my thighs, trying to lift then higher.

"AHHHHH SHITTTTT" I moaned as Nadiya surprised me by starting lick my arsehole, I had never felt anything like it. A tickling sensation but fuck did it feel good.

I could see Nadiya's bright eyes looking up at me trying to gage my reaction to what she was doing, but when I smiled and winked at her, that was all the encouragement she needed to continue teasing my arse with her magical tongue.

"You like that baby?" she asked momentarily removing her tongue.

"Oh, hell yess baby. No-one's ever done that to me before!"

She smiled and gave me one last long lick that went from my arse all the way to the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm I am glad you liked it baby. But I want to big dick of yours back inside me now. And this time, you are not going to stop until you're ready to empty those balls all over my pretty face. Understood?"

Mmm, whatever Nadiya wants, Nadiya shall get." I smiled at her as I got off the bed. Nadiya laid herself down on the edge of the bed and held her stocking clad legs as far apart as she could.

"I want you in my ass again Michael." She said with a voice smouldering with desire. "Please come and put that big hard cock of yours deep in my arse!

"Well when you ask like that, how could I refuse. I replied my voice equally filled with lust and desire.

Stepping forward I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her arse and squeezed the head in causing her to groan in pleasure, but to get a little bit of revenge for the teasing she did earlier. I withdrew my cock from her arse.

"Maybe, I'll just fuck your pussy again instead!" I said, looking down at here with an evil glint in my eyes. And slid my dick all the way inside her pussy.

"Oh, fuckkk mmmm" escaped from her mouth. "mmm Michael please!" she pleaded with me. "I need you to fuck my arse NOW! As hard as you can please, oh please!

I grinned at her. "Is this what you want?" I asked as I quickly forced my cock deep in her arse. And started pounding away like a man possessed.

"FUUUUUCKKKK!!" she groaned, "YES! YES! YES!" came cry after cry. "More Michael! Give me more!"

I pulled out of her tight arse, making her whimper as I did. Using all the strength I could, I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her off the bed, flipped her so she was bend over the bed. Before the ex-Playboy model knew what was happening or could utter a single word, I had rammed my cock back into her arse!

"OH, FUCK ME YESSSS! THAT'S IT MICHAEL! MY ARSE IS YOURS!" Her screams getting louder. I was sure that someone in the rooms near us were sure to hear her and call security.

I also knew that the pace I was going, hammering in and out of her tight arse I was going to cum and cum quickly.

Reaching forward and grabbing a handful of her thick blonde hair I pulled back making her moan in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"I.... LOVE.... YOUR.....FUCKING.....ARSE!!!" I grunted

"MMM, I love your dick too baby." She sighed. "Baby I want to cum once more then you can plaster my face with your hot cum."

With that she reached down between her legs and started mauling her clit with her fingers.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" she gasped. "So close, so close"

I carried on hammering away at her arse, which was so hot I felt my dick would melt before too long. Using my free hand, I raised it up and brought it down with a short, sharp smack to her curvy arse cheek.

"Oh god yess baby, spank me like the bad girl I am!" she groaned.

Happy to oblige I gave her another 5 firm smacks across both cheeks. Leaving light red handprints as I did.

This combined with my cock deep in her arse and her fingers dancing their way across her clit, brought this beautiful woman to a 3 powerful orgasm. Again, making her squirt, this time soaking my balls and the flooring at the end of the bed.

Eyes rolling back in her head. "AHHHHHH GOD FUCKKKKKK YESSSS!!" I could not understand the rest as it was a combination of Ukrainian (I think) and gibberish.

"Oh, fuck Nadiya! Baby I am going to cum!" I panted, quickly pulling out of her arse and stepping back so she could get on her knees in front of me!

"MMMM Yes Michael that's it. Come all over my face baby!" she purred, then cupping her tits. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue ready to receive.

"OH SHIT! Nadiya. Here it comes!" I roared as I felt my cum rushing up from my balls. I aimed my cock at its target. First shot fired out and landed dead centre of her forehead, second on her left cheek just below her pretty eye. A third and final powerful shot blasted out and landed smack on her waiting tongue.

Leaning forward she took my cock back in her mouth and licked up and cum that was still leaking out making sure she did not miss a drop.

"MMM look at what a mess you've made of me!" she giggled up at me using her fingers to scoop up the cum off her face and into her mouth.

I was still trying to catch my breath so just giggled back at her.

"Ok, I'm going to the bathroom to finish cleaning up. I'll be back in a minute. "You're more than welcome to stay the night with me, if you'd like." She offered, hitting me with that pretty smile of hers.

"Well you've pretty much worn me out! Think it will be safer I did stay here." I replied with a grin and a laugh.

"Good" she said winking at me. "I'll be right back." And she turned on her heels and headed off to the bathroom.

I walked back to the top of the bed and collapsed onto it. What was happening with my life? In the last 8 days my life had been flipped upside down. 8 days ago, I was just a guy in his early 30's, just making his way through life. And now I had had sex with 3 Strictly dancers and had a date line up with another woman for a few days' time.

Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers
12