Strictly Sexy Pt. 03

Story Info
A date with Natasha and fulfilling Amy's fantasy.
6.3k words
4.27
4.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers

Strictly Sexy- Part 3.

Disclaimer- I do not own any copyrights or any affiliation with the BBC or Strictly Come Dancing. This is a work of fiction and has no basis on the real lives of the people included.

This is the third part of an ongoing series. Please check out Chapters One & Two- Strictly Sexy.

I woke up at about 8am and took a minute to get my bearings. Not instantly recognising the bedroom I was in. As I swung my legs out of bed, I noticed a note on the bedside table. Leaning forward I picked up the note.

"Dear Michael. Thank you for a wonderful night. I won't be forgetting it or you in a hurry. I'll give you a call soon. Sorry I am not there when you wake up, but I had to leave early for rehearsals, and I didn't want to disturb you feel free to use the room for as long as you need. Thinking of you and I'll see you soon. Love N xx."

With that, memories of the previous evening came flooding back. Nadiya in her lingerie, that sexy buttplug, the feel of her pussy and arse on my cock and covering her face in hot cum. Smiling I stood up and went and had a shower.

After finishing up in the shower, I had a text message waiting for me. It was Natasha. "Hey hun, hope you're feeling ok, I'm down here at the studio, I've been asked to help out with the pro's group rehearsal this morning. Nadiya's been smiling since she arrived, like the cat that got the cream and won't stop thanking Katya. Has someone been a bad boy 😉?"

Grinning to myself. I texted her back. "Of course not, I was a perfect gentleman. 😉. Can't wait to see you Wednesday."

The rest of the day passed in a bit of a blur, managed to get some housework done, and some work for some clients of mine. The same could be said of both Tuesday and Wednesday until time came for me to get ready for my date with the beautiful Natasha.

Wednesday night.

We'd got a table booked for 8pm at an Italian restaurant near where Natasha lived in Watford. I'd arrived early and was waiting outside when I saw her walking towards me. My jaw practically hit the floor, she was wearing a figure hugging white mini dress, a small leather jacket and a pair of killer heels.

We made eye contact and smiled and waved at each other. "Hi. Wow you look incredible! I stated as we embraced and gave each other a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks." She blushed. "You don't scrub up to bad yourself." She said eyeing me up and down in my Hugo Boss suit.

"Shall we?" I asked, gesturing towards the restaurant.

"Mmm yes lets. I've had a manic day and have been looking forward to this." She said making her way past me. I couldn't help but stare at her sexy butt as it sashayed past.

We had a wonderful evening chatting away. Asking all the usual first date questions. Where are you from? What sort of things do you do for fun? It turned out that I was wrong in my initial impression of her, when I first laid eyes on Natasha backstage at Elstree Studio's I guessed she was about 19-20. Turns out she was a little bit older and was 24.

It felt as thought we'd known each other for years as we talked away enjoying our food and drinks. She wasn't shy about questioning me about what I'd got up to with Katya and Diane, and my rendezvous with Nadiya. She also told me that some of the other girls had been told about me. And I shouldn't be surprised if they got in contact with me. The little tease wouldn't tell me who, despite my pleads to know.

"Would you excuse me? I need to adjust my makeup." Queried Natasha. "Of course, no worries. Take as long as you need" I replied with a warm smile.

"Thanks, be back soon. Could you get me another white wine please?" I nodded yes at her as she turned and walked away.

Drink ordered I took the opportunity to check my phone, out of respect I'd switched it to silent and turned the vibrate function off.

I had two unopened messaged, both from the same unrecognised number. Quickly checking to see if Natasha was on her way back. I didn't see her, so I opened the first message.

I almost choked on my drink; it was a picture message. A close up of a woman on all fours, naked with a sign balancing on her arse that read. "Michael! Enter here." With an arrow pointing down at a wet, bald pussy.

I checked the second message. All it said was "Guess who? Got your number from Diane!"

"Are you ok? You seem a little flustered." It was Natasha, startling me a little.

"Uh, uh, yeah I think so." I responded, definitely feeling more than a little hot under the collar. Since Natasha had already told me that I might get contacted by other ladies from Strictly and she was already aware that I'd slept with Di, Katya and Nadiya, I didn't see an issue in telling her about this latest message and explicit proposition.

"I've just been propositioned." I said with a chuckle that was a mixture of amusement and embarrassment.

"Ooo! Who? She said looking around the restraint, raising an eyebrow.

"No-one here." I said, sliding my phone across the table.

"Bloody Hell. Talk about forward." She said grinning at me. "Any ideas?" she asked as she handed me back my phone.

"Not a clue!" I honestly responded. "I was kind of hoping that you'd recognise the number."

"Let me see again." Natasha said holding out her hand. Reaching into her jacket pocket, she took her phone out and quickly flicked through her contacts. After a minute or so, her eyes widened, and a wicked grin spread across her face.

"Well who is it? I asked, my curiosity killing me at this point.

"That would be telling." Natasha said with a wink.

"Oh, you little tease!" I said with a grin. "Yes! Fun isn't it." She said with a smirk. "Put your hand out under the table." She said giving me a smouldering look.

Reaching under the table, I felt her place something in my hand. It was small and felt damp to the touch.

"Be careful when you take your hand out." Natasha said, fixing me with a look that told me she was serious.

I brought my hand to my lap. It was the second time in a short space of time, that my eyes turned into saucers and my temperature, among other things started to rise. The naughty little minx had just handed me her thong and it was wet.

"Naughty girl!" I whispered at her, trying not to draw to much attention.

"Couldn't help myself!" she said still looking at me over the top of her glasses with her stunning blue eyes "All that talk of what you did with the girls. Made me really fucking wet!"

"Well I must confess, I'm stiff as a board under this table. What do you say we finish up here and go back to one of our places for a nightcap?" I asked hopefully.

"Mmm, sounds like a good idea to me!" She said with a mischievous grin on her face and a devilish twinkle in her bright blue eyes. I quickly paid the bill; we made our way to the nearest taxi rank. As we entered the taxi, Natasha gave the driver her address.

"I only live 10 minutes from here." She said looking at me over her shoulder.

As the taxi, pulled away, Natasha slid up next to me and turned my head towards her for our first kiss. I felt her hand trace and tease its way up the inside of my thigh making its way towards my rapidly growing cock. I let out a small sigh, trying not to make the diver aware of the activities happening on his backseat. Gently Natasha stroked her hand up and down my cock through my trousers as she slipped her tongue in my mouth.

Before we could get any further carried away, the taxi pulled up outside a stylish looking apartment block. She paid the driver and led me towards the building. Once inside the lifts, we embraced again, fevered kissing and hands exploring each other's bodies.

As the lift doors opened, Natasha practically dragged me out of the lift, leading me down the hallway, as she stopped to unlock her front door, I took advantage of the situation and stood right behind her, placing my arm around her, using my free hand to move her hair off her shoulder and started to place kissed over her neck.

"Mmm baby." Purred Natasha in response to my kisses, "I love having my neck kissed!

I pressed her more into the door. Pressing my hard cock against her arse, I used my other hand to slide down her body and underneath the tight dress she was wearing. My fingers teasing their way up her legs.

"Ahh mmm" she groaned as my fingers made contact with her very wet pussy. I rubbed her clit in a circular motion eliciting more groans from her mouth. I then slid my middle finger deep inside her, which almost caused her knees to buckle as she moaned. "Oh shitttt!"

"Baby, baby, let's get inside before one of my neighbours see us.!" Natasha panted at me. A look of pure lust and excitement in her eyes.

Once inside her apartment, she pushed me back against the door, turned on her heels and slowly started walking away from me, reaching behind her she undid her dress and let it fall to the floor.

I was still stood by the door, watching transfixed as she now stood naked apart from her high heels only a few feet away.

Looking back over her shoulder she beckoned me forward with a crooked finger.

I followed her into the kitchen and watched as she lifted herself onto the countertop, spread her legs, teased a finger through her soaking wet slit.

"Eat!" she demanded looking me directly in the eyes.

I wasted no time in placing myself between her legs and started kissing my way up the inside of her thighs.

"Mmm, that's nice." Cooed Natasha. "But don't fucking tease me! Diane told me how good you are with your tongue and I want to find out Nnnnnn."

Natasha couldn't finish the sentence, because before she could I attached my lips to her clit and sucked hard.

"AHHHH FUCK YESSS!!" screamed Natasha, a wave after wave of pleasure flowing through her as I sucked and licked at her clit

"Ohh god yesss! Diane wasn't kidding! You really DO know what you're doing with that thing." She panted as I came up for air.

Pulling me up, Natasha kissed me again, tasting her own juices on my tongue. "Mmm I've always wanted to do that." She said, but now pushing my head back down between her legs.

"Michael, I want you to make me cum with that magical tongue of yours. Please baby, it's been so long since someone's made me cum.

Happy to oblige, I resumed my oral assault on her sweet little pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, Michael! Feels so good baby!" Natasha groaned, while grinding her pussy against my face, eager to make sure I wouldn't miss a spot.

I slid two fingers inside her. "Ahh fuck baby, baby! Yess, I am so close baby! Keep going! Ahhh fuck that's it right there. Oh god I think you're going to make me squirt."

"AHHH FUUCCKK!!!" screamed Natasha, her back arched, hips thrust forward, bringing her arse off the counter. I felt her pussy contract and pulse around my fingers as she squirted all over my hand and face.

"Oh...My...God...That...Was...Incredible!" she managed to get out, trying to catch her breath.

"So, did I live up to expectations?" I asked grinning at her.

"Mmm yes baby, and then some." She purred back at me. "Nobody has ever made me squirt before." "Now I want you to take me to bed and make love to me! Please Michael, will you make love to me?" she said almost pleading with me.

I didn't respond verbally, I stood up, swept her up in my arms. I looked around, trying to guess which door led to her bedroom.

"It's the door back in off the hallway on the left, just before you reach the front door." She said looking up at me with a smile.

I carried her through to the bedroom, and as I laid her down on the bed, kissing her as I did so.

"Do you have protection?" she asked breaking the kiss. "I know you didn't use any with the girls, but the pill doesn't agree with me, so you need to wrap up. If you don't, I think there's a box in the bedside table."

I stood up, pulled my wallet out of my back pocket, and took out a condom. "Always have one on me, you never know." I said with a shrug.

I stripped of the rest of my clothing and joined her on the bed.

"Wow, nice body baby." Natasha said her hands tracing over my pecs and abs. Moving down her hands once again found my hard cock. "And this is even nicer! Can I suck it baby?"

"Mmm yes, bab..." I attempted to say, but the little minx got her own back on me and took me as deep as she could in her mouth before I could get the sentence out.

"Ahh shit Natasha, feels soo good!" I groaned as she started to deep throat my cock.

Natasha kept up her insanely good blow job, for another 10 minutes. I knew if she kept this up, I would end up exploding in her mouth.

"Natasha, baby, if you keep this up, I am going to fill your mouth up and I haven't got to make love to you yet."

"Then what are you waiting for lover boy?" she smiled looking up at me. "How would you like me?"

"On top!" I quickly responded. I moved to the centre of Natasha's bed, picking up the condom, tearing open the pack I rolled it down my cock, Natasha grinned at me, pushed me back on the bed, straddling my waist, she guided my cock into her tight, wet pussy.

"Ahh god!" we groaned simultaneously. As Natasha lowered herself inch by inch down my cock.

"Mmm fuck it's so big!" Natasha cried as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Using her hands to balance herself, Natasha started riding my cock. Raising her hips then slamming them back down impaling herself.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" moaned Natasha. As I started to bring my hips up to meet her.

"Such a tight little pussy baby! I said as I carried on pumping in and out. "Feels so good on my cock!"

"And I love your cock baby! It's making me feel so good."

Natasha carried on riding me for a while. "Mmm Natasha, let me fuck you from behind baby."

Quickly swapping positions, I lined my cock up with her dripping pussy, placed my hands on her hips and pushed back inside. I could feel her reaching under herself and started to alternate between rubbing her clit and massaging my aching balls.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Ahh fuck, I am going to cum!" screamed Natasha. I felt her pussy grip and squeeze my cock, as she clutched and clawed at the bed covers.

Pulling out of her quivering pussy, I flipped her over, and pulled her to the edge of the bed, parting her legs, I reinserted my cock back into her pussy.

Natasha threw her head back and let out a long groan. Which only amplified when I leaned forward and started teasing her nipples between my fingers.

"Mmm baby, this tight little pussy is going to make me cum soon!" I said between groans. I could feel my balls getting heavy, desperate for a release.

"Do it baby! Come for me!" Natasha moaned.

After a few more thrusts, I felt my balls tighten and my cum rushing up my shaft and I exploded, collapsing forward, filling the condom deep inside her. Kissing her deeply as I came.

"Wow. That was amazing!" I said, my head still foggy in a post orgasmic haze.

"Yes! It was." She said smiling up at me. "I've never slept with someone on the first date before." She confessed to me, almost blushing. "But, with you it was different. I don't know if it was all the talk earlier about you fucking Katya, Diane and Nadiya. Or we've just got that much of a connection. But when I excused myself earlier, when I took off my thong and saw how wet I was, I knew I had to have you tonight."

"Well I enjoyed the meal and your company." I said trying to play it cool. "Don't get me wrong, I am glad this has happened, but I'd have never forced you into anything."

This brought a big smile to her beautiful face. "I know you wouldn't have."

I excused myself and cleaned up in the bathroom, disposing of the condom into a tissue then into the bin.

When I came out of the bathroom. Natasha had moved back into the living room now dressed in a robe and was on the phone and didn't see me standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, yeah, no the girls weren't kidding. He's amazing in bed. I wasn't planning on sleeping with him tonight. But I am bloody glad I did! Oh, I saw the picture you sent him earlier, naughty girl!" she said giggle to the mystery person on the other end of the phone.

She caught sight of me out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, he's back I've got to go, hmm yeah no worries, I'll tell him. Ok hun, yeah love you too. Bye."

"That was your mystery texter from earlier." Natasha informed me giving me a wink.

"Are you going to tell me now, who that was?" I asked, again trying to keep cool, but in my mind eager to know.

"Good things, come to those who wait!" Natasha said to me with an evil smirk.

"Well I could just call the number now and see who answers." I replied with a chuckle.

"Hmm good point." She conceded. "Ok, if you really want to know. It was Amy! And its ok, you can admit if you're thinking about hooking up with her. I would be if I were you."

"Oh wow, um ok, yeah I have to admit the picture she sent me was pretty hot. But I didn't want to insult you by saying anything. And just so you know, I wasn't thinking about it while we were in bed."

"I know you weren't baby. Don't worry."

"Look Michael" she said looking down at her feet. "I'd love for you to spend the night, but we don't know what this is between us, I know I like you and I would love to see you again. But I don't think we should spend a night together...yet."

"That's ok. I would never want you to do something you were uncomfortable with; I like you too. And yes, I want to see you again as well." I said feeling very affectionate towards the beautiful blonde standing in front of me.

She walked over to me, smiling, gave me a kiss. "OK, when you've got dressed, it's time for you to go. Give me a call next week and we'll sort out another date." She said giving me another kiss.

I left Natasha's about 15-20 minutes later. Happy that she wanted to see me again, I definitely wanted to see her again.

THE FOLLOWING DAY

I awoke the following morning, to a collection of picture and text messages on my phone all from Amy, and each getting more and more graphic. She told me she knew I knew who it was sending the messages. And she didn't mess around telling me that she wanted exactly what I'd given the other ladies. Amy told me that the next time I was free on a Saturday night that to give her a message or call a few days before and she'd give the security my name and I'd be her guest at the show.

I told her I couldn't do the next few weeks as I had family commitments. But after that I would love to be her guest and go backstage at Strictly again.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

I'd spent the last few weeks, exchanging texts and calls, with all five ladies, Katya, Diane, Nadiya, Amy and Natasha. I've got to admit I felt like King shit walking round knowing what I'd done and what I was going to carry on doing.

I arrived at Elstree Studios, gave my details to the Security team, who directed me to where I needed to go? A few minutes later I arrived at a dressing room with a sign on the door for Amy Dowden. I knocked on the door. "Miss Dowden? It's Michael."

I heard the lock of the door click and it opened and the beaming, smiling face of the stunning brunette from Wales appeared.

"YAY Michael, you're here! Amy squeaked, opening the door fully. As I entered, I could see a man seated on the sofa at the far end of the room. It took me a second to realise that the man in question was Amy's fiancée Ben Jones. My hopes and my cock both dropped upon seeing him.

"Hi Michael. I'm Ben" he said standing up to greet me, extending his hand, which I shook. Slightly confused as to what was going on. Ben looked at me and let out a slight chuckle.

"You might want to have a look behind you mate." Ben said smirking at me. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. Before me there stood Amy completely naked apart from a pair of heels.

I managed to splutter an "Oh My God". Closely followed by a "What's going on here?"

Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers
12