Strictly Sexy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me explain." Ben said calmly placing his arm around my shoulders. "You see Michael, Amy and I enjoy what you'd call an open relationship. We can play with each other, I can play with other women, Amy can play with other men, Amy can play with other women and we can enjoy group sessions as well."

"So, here's the deal Michael." Amy said practically bouncing up and down with excitement, "What I want to happen is for both you and Ben to fuck me at the same time!"

"Now I've had two guys at the same time before. But I've never experienced double penetration. It's pretty much the only thing I've got left to try in the bedroom... or dressing room as this case maybe."

"So, what do you say Michael? Ben said looking at me. "Do you want to fuck Amy?"

I looked at Amy, who was still looking at me with that radiant smile of hers, I knew there was no way I was going to miss this opportunity. I'd never had sex while there was another man in the room, but it wasn't something I was opposed to.

I looked at Amy, I looked at Ben. I moved towards Amy, taking her in my arms and kissing her on the mouth. "Yes" I breathed gently at her, "I do want to fuck you!" and with that I resumed kissing her, my hands slowly starting to caress her body.

I felt Amy gently pushing me backwards, guiding me towards the sofa, taking my shirt off as she went. In the time that it had taken her to do this, Ben had sat on the sofa and was already stripped down to just his boxers and I could see he was already excited watching me with his wife to be. Amy guided me back until I felt the sofa behind me causing me to sit down.

Amy leaned forwards aiming towards Ben, planting a sensual kiss on his lips and reached down and gave his cock a teasing rub. Diverting her attention back to me, she started fiddling with my belt buckle, desperate to get my trousers off. Due to the nature of the texts that Amy and I had been exchanging, I'd felt while getting ready tonight that something was going to happen between us, so I'd decided to go commando and not wear anything under my trousers.

A gasp escaped Amy's lips. "Mmm wow I like! Her voice filled with unadulterated lust. Bending at the waist and lowering her head Amy wasted no time and didn't tease me at all, taking my cock as far down her throat as she could.

"Ahh fuck yes." I groaned, enjoying the feel of Amy's talented mouth working its way up and down my shaft. Ben took this chance to take Amy's hand and place it on his own cock. Without releasing me or even looking at Ben, Amy started jerking his cock, which looked to be a little but smaller than my own, but not by much.

After a few minutes of me having my cock sucked and Ben having his wanked, Ben stood up and moved behind Amy, falling to his knees he used his hands to part her pert arse cheeks and started teasing his tongue over Amy's tight pussy. He must have been good because his actions caused Amy to moan out loud which send vibrating waves of pleasure over my cock.

"Oh God Ben, that feels amazing!" Amy groaned "Keep going." Amy altered her oral assault on me and started licking and sucking on my balls.

Ben stopped what he was doing got up and walked over to a bag, reached in a pulled out a vibrator, returned to what he was doing. Only this time attaching the vibrator straight on Amy's clit.

"Ooo fuck yesss!" Amy hissed, as Ben worked his magic with his tongue and the vibrator. Ben kept licking away.

"Ahh fuck yes Ben, I'm going to cum all over your tongue baby!" Amy panted. "Ahh SHIT, SHIT, SHIT." She groaned and panted as her orgasm hit, gushing juices all over her fiancé's face.

Ben stood up, wiping the excess juices from his chin. "I think it is about time my wife to be got fucked. What do you think babe?"

Amy took her mouth off my cock, looked over her shoulder and didn't say a word, but nodded yes. She turned her head and look up at me.

"I want you inside me." Amy said getting to her feet. Quickly she straddled herself across my lap. Reaching down, she took hold of my cock and sank her now soaking wet and overly sensitive pussy down on my cock and began moving her hips up and down.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" moaned Amy as she rode my cock, "Mmm your cock feels soo good inside me baby."

I pulled her closer to me and started to kiss and bite her neck, causing her to moan into my ear, which I have to say was such a sexy sound.

After a few more minutes of having Amy ride me, she pushed herself off me. Taking a step back she bent forward and slowly started sucking and licking her pussy juices off my cock, then turned her back to me and guided me back into her tight, wet pussy.

She leaned forward, grabbing Ben by his hips, pulling him towards her, she took him deep in her mouth. "Mmm you suck cock so good baby!" hissed Ben, enjoying his wife to be mouth working its magic.

"Just let us know when you want to try getting double penetrated baby." Ben said looking down at Amy as she continued to suck his cock and ride my dick.

The idea of having both of us pleasuring her at the same time must have been really appealing to Amy as she increased the pace in, she was riding me. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she moved up and down and I could see her juices making my cock slicker and slicker.

"MMM, FUCK! Michael baby, you're going to make me cum!" she cried out just as her orgasm hit

"Wow that was intense" Amy panted before she took Ben back in her mouth.

You could see the excitement in Amy's eyes, as she released Ben's cock from her mouth and looking back at me. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" Amy asked me. I've got to admit I found it quite sweet that she asked, but at this point I'd do anything she wanted.

I leaned back on the sofa, placing my hands under Amy's thighs and took her weight as she spread her legs. Ben moved forward and started to position himself between Amy's legs.

"Wait." I quickly said. "How are we doing this, I'm already in Amy's pussy?"

"Oh, you're both going to be in my pussy." Amy purred. "We've tried anal, and it's just not for me. You don't mind trying double vaginal do you baby?"

"Not at all." I said smiling at her. Ben positioned himself between us, I felt his cock touch mine as he squeezed it alongside mine deep in Amy's velvet pussy.

"AHHHH FUCCKKK!!!" Screamed Amy. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I feel so full. It feels amazing.

Ben leaned forward and started kissing Amy, as we worked together to build up a steady rhythm working in and out of Amy. Every thrust causing Amy to moan out in ecstasy.

"Ok, boys I think it's time we swapped around so Ben's underneath and Michael is behind me." Amy suggested. Ben was the first to pull his cock out of Amy's now soaking wet hole, I withdrew mine as well.

"Fuck baby, we've made you gape." Ben said smirking. "Looks fucking hot."

We decided that Ben laying on the floor would be better, but when Amy stood up and helped me to my feet, I saw a twinkle in her eye and she quickly dropped down to her knees between Ben and I, reached up with her hands and guided Ben's cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and few times, before turning her attention to me. She pulled Ben closer, she then attempted to give both of us a blow job at the same time. Amy was only able to just about get the tips of both of us in. Teasing us with her tongue and using her hands to massage our balls.

When her mouth and jaw started to ache, Amy switched back to alternating between the two cock.

"Mmm, baby. If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum!" Ben groaned looking down at the beautiful brunette from Wales.

Amy let out a little giggle. "Can't have that now, can we? Not when I want you both to fill my sweet little pussy up with cream."

Ben laid down on the floor and let out a long groan as Amy sank her wet cunt down his shaft and she in turn let out gasps of pleasure as she started to slide up and down.

Amy flicker her long hair out of her face and looked over her shoulder at me, "Come on baby, I NEED you back inside me as well."

I got on my knees behind the stunning Welsh dancer, taking in the sight of her perfect arse as I did. I really wanted to slide my cock deep in her arse, but she'd already said she didn't do anal, so I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and squeezed back inside, feeling how tight, hot and wet it was inside, and the strange feeling of Ben cock rubbing up against my own.

"Ahh, fuck boys!" Amy sighed in orgasmic bliss. "You both fuck me so good! I don't want this to ever end!"

"Well it's got to soon baby." Ben grunted. "Don't know about Michael, but I am almost ready to fill you up."

I could feel my heavy balls starting to tighten, getting ready to explode. "Just tell me when you want it Amy just say the word.

"Mmm I want you both to pound me as hard as you can and get me off once more, then fill me up." Panted Amy.

Ben and I exchanged a quick glance at each other, nodded. And after finding our rhythm, started to fuck Amy as hard as we could.

"OH, FUCK YES! OH, FUCK YES! OH, FUCK YES!" Cried Amy, "Keep going I am so close to cumming.!"

Amy slid her hand down her toned body and somehow managed to get her fingers onto her clit, it only took a couple of seconds before Amy felt her pussy muscles tighten around the two cocks pumping in and out of her.

"SHIIITTTTT" she screamed. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm hit. But still Ben and I kept our pace, after what seemed an eternity Amy collapsed forward onto Ben.

I could feel Ben cock start to twitch and with a final thrust he buried himself as far as he could inside his beautiful bride to be and exploded.

"AHHH FUCK!" He groaned as I could feel his cock pulsing a good three times as he filled Amy up. That was all it took for me as well.

"Oh shit! Here it comes!" I yelled as my ball emptied and I added my load alongside Ben deep inside Amy's now very well used pussy.

After about 30 seconds of trying to get my senses back, I was the first to pull out of Amy, Ben's now almost flaccid cock flopped out and landed on his belly.

"Oh god." Amy groaned. "I can feel it running out of me!"

I looked down and could see what appeared to be a river of cum leaking its way out of her sodden pussy and collecting in a pool on Ben's stomach.

"How was that baby?" Ben asked smiling up at Amy. "Did my girl enjoy having two guys at the same time?"

"Oh my god, I absolutely loved it! Thank you both soo much." Amy said practically beaming. "And I know I want to do it again." She added.

"Well if that's what my girl wants, then who am I to say no?"

"Thank you baby, thank you for allowing me to satisfy the slut that I have inside me." Amy said that radiant smile of hers still covering her face.

I will admit at this point I was starting to feel a bit awkward. Ben must have noticed this as he looked at me.

"Thanks mate, couldn't have done this without you."

"Well I'm sure there are lots of guys who'd have loved to have been in my place tonight." I said trying to be as modest as I could.

"True enough." Amy interrupted. "But none of them come with a stamped seal of approval from three close friends of mine." She said with a smirk on her face.

I almost blushed, its was a weird mixture of embarrassed and cocky, knowing that that the girls had been talking about me. I mean obviously I knew that had been talking and passing my number. But to actually hear it from one of them was still strange.

"I am not quite sure what to say to that." I said honestly. "But I am curious as to who else know about me and who has my number. I know I gave it to Katya and Diane. I don't know who gave you or Nadiya my number though."

"Oh, that's an easy one." Giggled Amy. "I got your info from Diane and Katya gave it to Nadiya."

"Ok, so who else has it? And can I expect any surprise picture messages like the one you sent me?" I winked at Amy, referencing the picture she has sent me during my date with Natasha.

"Hmm, well I gave it to Oti. And I know that Katya gave it to Janette. And even thought she isn't part of the show anymore I know that Diane is remarkably close with Joanne Clifton" Amy said with a wink. "So, I'm fairly sure that Jo has it as well. Hope you don't mine." Amy said looking at me gaging my reaction.

"Fair enough, as long as I know and no, I don't mind at all, I trust all of you." I said with a grin.

Amy and I looked over at Ben, who was already part way dressed and looking at his phone. "Baby I hate to end this for you, but we've got to get going soon." Ben said looking a little sad that he was ending Amy's fun.

"Oh ok." Amy said looking a bit sad herself. She then looked at me and with a smile said. "We will definitely be fucking again!"

I smiled back at her, "Sounds perfect to me."

Half an hour later. I'd said my goodbyes to both Amy and Ben, made plans to meet up with Amy again just us and plans with Ben to meet up for a beer. And was on my way back home, wondering what my next adventure would be? Who would be the first to reach out to me, Joanne, Oti or Janette? And despite not long having been deep inside the beautiful Amy Dowden, my cock twitched at the thought of being with either Jo, Oti or Janette.

"What a time to be alive!" I laughed to myself.


12