Striking a Chord

Story Info
A piano teacher impregnates his student.
1.9k words
3.83
182.2k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters are 18-years-old or older.

*****

The flashbacks never stop. I see him coming for me, his hands reaching out to grab my neck. He is always strangling me, making that strange growling noise deep in his throat as he grunts. He is always thrusting, fucking my pussy as I scream and beg for him to stop. He is always here, haunting me from the deepest, darkest recesses in my mind. He is on the surface. He is underneath. He is the deep water my mother told me to never swim in because it was too dangerous. Too bad she had no idea how dangerous he was. She had picked him out as my piano teacher. I had gone along with what he wanted to do. I thought I knew what I was doing. Now, everything in my life is different. Now, I am a mom.

"Come here and sit on my lap."

"You're married," I told him.

"That's okay. You're just going to sit on my lap, aren't you? You're not my girlfriend." He patted his lap and gestured for me to come over and sit down.

"No, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Look, I'm not sitting on your lap." He looked stunned. I'm sure he couldn't believe a young girl like myself would say no to him.

"This is part of your lesson," he explained.

"No. It isn't. I will tell my mother."

"Tell her what? That I was trying to teach you?"

"Me sitting on your lap has nothing to do with piano and you know it."

"Well, you're a shitty piano player. I was trying to teach you something you might actually be good at." He gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Do you really think I'm shitty?" I asked defensively.

"Well, you've been a beginner for over a year. You need to practice to get better, Mariah. You obviously never practice, so here we are. Now come sit on my lap."

"Why?"

"Because I have something I want to show you." He patted his lap again and I wondered if I should just do it. He hadn't ever done anything weird to me, although he gave me the creeps. He always had. I had begged my mother to find me another piano teacher but she didn't want to go to the trouble.

I had tried to practice but Mr. Portman was right. I barely practiced. I didn't care about the piano. I didn't want to be a musician. I didn't like the piano and I didn't like him. He was still patting his lap and beckoning for me to come sit. I felt sick.

"I don't feel good. I think I need to end the lesson," I said honestly. I did feel like throwing up. He wasn't very attractive. He had a big belly, the way many married men did. He was balding a bit and his eyes were set a bit too wide apart on his face.

"Come here. Let me hold you. I'll make you feel better, Mariah. I know your father left you a few years ago. Your mother talked to me about being a positive role model in your life. I want to be that role model for you." He had hit a nerve talking about my father leaving and he was right. There was an emptiness where the love of my father had been. Maybe that was what finally convinced me to sit on his lap. I got up and walked tentatively to him. He grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap, almost violently.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"You feel that, Mariah? You feel that?"

"Yes." I could feel his cock pushing against my pussy through our clothes. I let out a loud scream. His hand shot up to my mouth and clamped down on it to muffle my screams.

"You stupid, little girl. Now I have you. Don't you dare scream or I'm going to make it hurt." I was breathing wildly, wriggling around in his lap like a trapped animal. "You little slut."

I wanted to tell him that I wasn't a slut. I wanted to tell him to stop but there wasn't time. He attacked me quickly and with the kind of force you never really dream that anyone would actually use against you. He ripped my pretty dress off of my body and I could hear the sick sound of it tearing apart. I began to cry. I knew now what was happening and how this was going to end. It still didn't prepare me for the sight of his dick.

"Suck this, Mariah and if you try to bite me I will make you very, very sorry. Do you believe me?"

I nodded.

He moved me to the floor on my knees as he unleashed his cock from his slacks. His cock was much bigger than I had anticipated it would be. It was odd to think that I already had a preconception of what his cock might look like. Why had I thought about his cock before? I was confused as his cock pushed into my mouth and he sighed with delight.

"You are such a good girl, Mariah. You are the kind of girl I like to fuck. You're a good girl, aren't you?" He had my face between his hands, holding it in place so he could fuck my mouth. "Relax your throat, Mariah. Relax it." I tried my best to listen to him, hoping that being compliant would make it end more quickly. "That's a good girl. Now come on up here and get on your hands and knees."

"Please. Please don't have sex with me! I'm not on the pill! I don't want to get pregnant!"

"How interesting. Don't worry, Mariah. I won't hurt you. Not if you're a good girl the way Daddy likes." I shuddered a bit at the thought of actually having Mr. Portman as my daddy. I got on my hands and knees on the large chair he had indicated I should climb onto. I was shaking and scared and yet I didn't fight against him. I guess I thought it would be over faster if I just followed his directions. I don't know what I was thinking as his big dick entered me from behind. I hadn't ever fucked a cock as thick as his and it hurt a bit as it went in.

"Oww! That hurts!" I screamed.

"It hurts?" he asked but it didn't sound like he was concerned. It sounded like he was enjoying the fact that he was hurting me. He pushed his cock in further and I screamed as he began to thrust hard and fast.

"No! Stop! Please! It hurts!" I screamed. His hand moved to my mouth and covered my screams. His cock pushed deeper and fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked. I'd never been truly fucked before. I'd made love with a couple of my boyfriends but it hadn't been anything like this. He pulled my body toward him with the hand that was over my mouth and he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy until I felt something I had never felt before. I had never had a real orgasm before, not masturbating and not during sex. This was my first one ever.

I screamed as my pussy responded to his deep, hard thrusts. I screamed and I threw my head back as the pleasure took control of my body. I could feel myself trembling and shuddering. I was in disbelief and shock. I didn't know what to do but I couldn't do anything else but take his cock and cum. The orgasms didn't stop. He was so rough with me but it seemed the rougher he got, the harder I came. I didn't understand it.

"Tell Daddy you like being a slut," Mr. Portman pulled his hand off of my mouth so that I could answer him.

"I like being a slut!" I screamed. I was into it now and I was liking what was happening to me. He was playing my body like a piano, striking a chord within me that began a song I hadn't realized I was meant to play.

"Tell me you want to have daddy's rape baby!"

"I want to-" I began until I realized what he wanted me to say. "Wait! No! I don't want to have your baby!"

"Yes, you do, you little slut! Say it!"

"No!"

"Yes, say it or I'm going to stop fucking you. Say it."

"Cum in me! I want to have your rape baby!" I screamed. I didn't want him to stop fucking me.

"Yes, bitch! Take my cum! Take it!" I heard him grunting and even though I couldn't feel it, I knew that he was cumming inside of me. I was shocked as he finished himself off inside of me. He pulled out of me and laughed. "There you go, honey. Now you're a real woman."

"Did you actually cum inside of me?" I asked, realizing what he had actually done. I wasn't on the pill. I could actually get pregnant from this. I thought of actually having his baby and the thought scared me. He was married. What would everyone think? What would my mother say?

"I sure did, you little slut. I hope you get pregnant with my baby. Now get over here and clean up my dick. On your knees. I'm not done with you. I have more cum to share with you, don't worry."

I got on my knees and cleaned his cock up as he slapped me across the face and wrapped his hands around my throat. He was always rough with me, fucking me like a rapist. It always made my pussy so wet.

"Good girl. Good fucking girl. You like having a daddy that takes care of you and loves you, don't you?" I answered by sucking his cock with a bit more enthusiasm.

It didn't take long before I was pregnant. Every time I went in for piano lessons, we fucked the entire time and I let him cum in my bare pussy. When I realized that I was finally carrying his child I told him I was pregnant.

"You're a good girl for having my baby, Mariah. Daddy is proud of you."

"I may get an abortion," I told him.

"Don't you dare! I want you to take care of this baby and raise it to be a good girl just like you."

"It might be a boy."

"I hope it's a girl so I can rape her just like I rape you."

"You're fucked up."

"You like it. Now come sit on the piano bench with your legs open. Now that you're knocked up I can cum other places besides your pussy. I think it's time to try anal."

"Anal?" I gulped. I'd never done that.

"Yes, baby. Daddy wants this tight ass."

"Daddy, I'm scared."

"You should be. Daddy is really horny today."

"What will happen when your wife finds out I'm carrying your baby?" I asked him.

"She won't find out if you don't tell. Just tell everyone some guy your age raped you and everyone will feel bad for you. This baby will be our secret. Don't worry. Daddy is going to take good care of your holes. Do you believe me?"

"Yes." I did believe him. I had no other choice. I was now carrying his baby and I didn't have anyone else I could turn to.

"Good girl. Now lets warm up this ass."