All Comments on 'Striking Matches'

by HansTrimble

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Good Again

The twist was telegraphed, but that didn't take anything away from the story. You seem to favor the sweet romance genre, which is just fine.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
If only !!!

Really nice story if only it was that easy. My wife (#2) and I met at PWP (look it up) in 1985 and spent our first 2 dates talking and listening to each other and it clicked and as noted in a "rock song" of the era "even the bad times were good" and still ARE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Liked It

I seriously doubt that anyone who read the story didn’t see that ending coming, but it still brought a smile to my face when I got there. Very nice.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Seems that I've read this story before and gave it good marks but didn't leave a comment, unless it was the anony one. Guess back them I was just too shy to put my name to the comments I left. Still enjoyed the story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHansTrimble@HansTrimble
I'm an engineer, widowed, retired from the aircraft industry and loving every minute of my retirement! It's great being able to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. I've found it very relaxing to sit at the keyboard at night, when everything is quiet, and write wha...