Striking the Heart of the Wolf Pt. 04

Story Info
Beautiful sights and violent encounters.
8.1k words
4.86
1.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taysamor
Taysamor
49 Followers

"Will you hold still?" Mia chastised Jax as she stood in front of the easel with her pencil set. The back patio, that looked over the trees changing in all different shades of oranges and red, with the snow topped mountains in the background offering the perfect setting.

"How on earth did I let you talk me into this?" He goaded her.

Mia huffed. "Like it's so horrible to let someone draw you."

"I feel ridiculous."

"Well, you're being ridiculous."

Taking one last glance at her work, the lines for the portrait and backdrop perfect, Mia was happy with the sketch.

"Done!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together, as she beamed a bright smile at her work.

"Let me have a look."

Mia snatched the portrait away. "Not yet! I have to add color, you can see it when you get back."

Jax released an audible sigh. "I still hate that I have to leave. It's the last week."

Mia returned with a slight tease in her tone. "It's one night. You'll be back in the morning then you can take me hiking. Plus, Zoey is coming to spend the night, so I have plans anyway."

Jax stood from the bench and stalked his way toward Mia, like a predator ready to strike.

"Jax what are you..." Mia couldn't finish before Jax made his move. She squealed in excitement, and after hastily putting her portrait down, Mia turned on her heels and ran. He was too fast though.

Before she could make it to the living room, Jax was on her. Snatching her up from behind, he flipped her around and flung her over his shoulder.

Mia yelled, unable to control her laughter. "Put me down you degenerate!"

"OK."

Having made it to the couch, Jax flung her back over his shoulder, flopping her down so that she bounced off the cushions. In no time he was on top of her, cornering Mia in with his arms on either side of her. He then closed the gap, leaning down to steal a kiss, which she returned with no hesitation.

When he finally released her lips, Mia reached up, tracing the lines of his features with her hands.

"I still can't believe you cut the man bun." She let out. To which Jax erupted in laughter.

"That's what's going through your mind right now? My hair?"

"Well, yeah. It was starting to grow on me. At least you kept some on the top." She ran her hands through the hair combed back on the top of his head, grinning at the pleasure it brought her.

"I'm glad I didn't entirely disappoint you." An easy smile played at the corner of his mouth.

Leaning back down, he offered one more kiss before pushing himself up.

"I have to go get ready to head out, I'll be back in the morning." He stated.

Disheartened by his abruptness, Mia asked. "Are we still having breakfast before the hike?"

"Of course, I already told Ms. Marie we would stop there before. I don't particularly care to be on the other end of that woman's wrath." Jax said, laughing at the thought.

"You speak as if you know."

He beamed his most convincing smile. "There may have been a few instances as a teenager, but I was, of course, completely innocent."

"I'm sure you were," Mia said with sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"You and Zoey behave yourselves. I'll meet you at the diner bright and early." Jax kissed Mia on her forehead.

"We'll take that into consideration. Be safe." She smiled, standing on her tippy toes to plant a feather-light kiss on his lips.

- - -

Just as soon as she finished the last of the colors with her oil pastels, Zoey came marching in with a duffle bag and suitcase. She made a B-line for the living room, immediately opening the contents, as she sat on the floor.

"Are you moving in?" Mia joked.

"No silly, I just brought all the essentials. 2 bottles of wine. White and red." Holding up each for Mia to view.

Zoey barely took a moment to breathe. "A bunch of movies to pick from. Rom-com. Romance. I even brought one of my personal favorites, The Notebook. She gushed. "A butt load of snacks. I got us matching onesie pajamas to wear, and I brought all my hair stuff so I can do your hair. I've been dying to style it, it's so long and pretty." Zoey added with enthusiasm.

"Then a few outfits for me to choose from for tomorrow and my makeup." Zoey was passionate about her haul of items.

Mia giggled. "Well let's get to it I guess." Happy to be able to spend the night with Zoey, her mind drifted to Lilly. She had never gone so long without her best friend. Everything going on was making her wonder how she could leave the one person, who until recently was everything to her.

Suddenly, Zoey jumped in front of her with the onesie, which consisted of shorts and long sleeves, pink, and covered with drawings of strawberries.

"Mine has bananas!" she exclaimed, holding them next to one another.

"It's a good thing we are staying in, I don't think there's enough pants there to cover my butt."

"It's supposed to be a little cheeky, I bet Jax will love it when he gets back." She said beaming her perfect smile.

Mia giggled. "If you say so."

At the end of Zoey's second movie pick, P.S. I Love You, both girls had cried at least twice and were at the bottom of the second bottle of wine.

"I think that was the last of the wine." Zoey pouted.

Mia responded playfully. "I have a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the bottom drawer of the fridge."

"You've been holding out!"

When Zoey returned with two fresh glasses of wine, Mia was lost in thought with memories of Lilly and their bond. Lilly was the one who kept her strong growing up when she felt like the world was tearing her apart.

"Everything OK?" Zoey asked as she sat next to Mia on the couch, joining her under the giant fluffy blanket.

"Yeah, just thinking of my best friend back home. We've never been apart this long."

"Oh. I get that. When my best friend found her ma... husband, they moved up north. I only see her once or twice a year. But she's happy. So I'm happy."

Not catching on to Zoey's almost slip-up, Mia continued, "Do you still miss her the same as when she first left?"

"Yes and no. It's been lonely without her sometimes. Me and the girls around here don't click. Besides Marie, she feels really maternal instead of a partner in crime yah' know? But I am happy and so is she, so it doesn't bother me as much."

"It scares me a little not having my friend. She's always been there, always taken up for me. She gave me a home when I ran." Mia stopped herself before she said more than she wanted. With a puzzled glance, Zoey didn't bother to press any further.

"I could be your best friend, if you stay that is. I'm a little overbearing, I know, but I'll listen when you need to talk and knock out anyone who fucks with you." Zoey stated as she punched the air a few times, causing Mia to laugh.

Zoey smiled warmly. "I'm for real though, I'm here for you if you need me."

"That means a lot to me, Zoey," Mia admitted as she leaned in and gave Zoey a tight hug, almost spilling their wine in the process.

Zoey squeezed back. "I do hope you stay."

"I'm going to have to make up my mind sooner rather than later." Mia sighed as she released Zoey.

"Well, enough of the mushy crap, Rom Com time!" Zoey blurted, changing the mood.

- - -

Even in wolf form, the 2-hour journey north was rough with the thinner air in the higher mountains. Tracking was even harder in the rough terrain, still, they kept on it for hours, on high alert to their surroundings.

"Any signs of the third wolf?" Jax spoke to the other wolves in the area through their mind link.

"No, their tracks are erratic, but it is still the same two." Jonathan, one of the pack's most skilled trackers, replied.

Jax called back. "Ok, I just want to be sure he won't be sneaking up on us."

In the distance, Jax could make out two of his members running towards them from the north. They had gone out with one of the northern packs the day before, to help their search efforts. Hastily they made their way toward their alpha.

"Sir, they seem to be going northwest. We tracked them all the way to the state line 3 hours from here before we lost their tracks again," Isaac reported.

"Are we sure they aren't heading towards Gildergreen?" Jax asked, trying to hide his urgency. He didn't want to let Mia down, but he couldn't take her into the woods with the threat of hostile wolves nearby.

"Yes sir, we are sure. We think they got disoriented, then moved on when they figured out where they were." Christian answered.

"Ok, have a few of the boys camp out around the area, just in case our new friends decide to make a U-turn," Jax ordered as he dismissed the two wolves and turned to make his way back home. He had the day to look forward to with Mia, he was sure his plan was fail-proof. By the end of tomorrow, he will have convinced her to stay.

- - -

"Did you two stay out of trouble last night, or do I have to call my attorney?" Jax teased as he scooched in next to Mia at the booth.

Mia gave a dire look as she played into it. "Definitely going to need an attorney."

"You wouldn't believe the charges!" Zoey threw her hands in the air for dramatic effect.

Jax raised an eyebrow. "Do I really want to know?"

"Probably not." Mia shook her head, feigning gloom.

Jax laughed. "You two are terrible."

Mia leaned in to kiss his cheek before responding. "Maybe so, but it's part of the charm."

Jax leaned his head on Mia and then reached out to hold her hand, which she readily took.

"Have you guys ordered yet?"

"No, we were waiting on you. You took so long I thought I might starve to death." Zoey dropped her head to the side and let her tongue flop out of her mouth, imitating her words.

"Well, I suppose we should get you two fed," Jax said.

Glancing at Mia, he playfully bumped her shoulder. "Besides, this one needs fuel for the walk."

After finishing breakfast, Marie came over to chat for a minute before they headed out.

"You be sure to keep my girl safe, you hear me?" Marie scolded Jax, wagging her pencil in his face. "I don't want to have to hunt you down."

Jax only chuckled at the woman chastising him. "Of course Ms. Marie, I wouldn't dream of letting harm come to a hair on her head."

As they stood to leave, Marie gave each of them a hug. "I'll see you later Zoey." She then turned her attention to Jax and Mia. "And you two have fun."

An excited smile played on Mia's face. "Yes ma'am."

- - -

About an hour into their hike, they reached a clearing that opened up to a large natural hot spring. It was absolutely beautiful. The grass turned into the rock around the water, and it was so clear you could see the floor below. Mesmerized by the picture-perfect scene, she didn't realize Jax had moved behind her when she felt him plant a kiss on her cheek. When he pressed the side of his face against hers, she nuzzled his neck.

"It's wonderful Jax."

"Told you I knew the best resting spot."

"I would say so."

"I brought some towels if you want to get in."

Turning her head to face him, Mia let out a small laugh at the idea. "I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Neither did I."

She flushed but didn't argue when she saw the hungry and lustful look in Jax's eyes.

"I have always wanted to know what it was like to go skinny dipping."

She moved away from him and dropped her bag on the ground. After taking out her Dutch braids she shoveled her wavy hair up into a messy bun on the top of her head. Carefully, he watched as she slowly began to peel off her clothes one piece at a time. Glancing at him seductively, he was trapped under her eyes, anticipation building with each item that hit the ground.

"Are you just going to stand there gawking, or are you going to get naked?"

"Gawking was going great, but joining you will be so much better."

Never taking his eyes off her, he began to remove his clothes. Before he was finished she was gloriously naked in front of him. He stopped for a moment as he took in every inch of her body. Her breasts were perky and small but still full. The cold air against her bare skin caused her nipples to harden, begging him to warm them with his mouth. Following her curves, her waist was thin, slightly extending out to fuller hips. He imagined holding on to them as he planted kisses from her navel to her clean-shaven sex. As she turned around giving him a view of her perfectly round ass, Mia walked over to the water and squeaked when she dipped her toes in.

Jax let out a chuckle at the cute sound she made. "Careful it's a little hot."

"No kidding." she glared back at him, then slowly descended into the warm water. When the water hit her breasts she sunk till she was submerged just below her chin. As she relaxed in the water, Jax caught a quick glimpse of a faint sparkle in the water around her. Then quickly as he noticed it, he blinked and it was gone.

Mia interrupted his thoughts. "You coming or what? Not getting any younger here."

"So demanding, calm down woman, before I have to show you who is in charge."

She gave him a challenging look. "I'd like to see you try."

Once he was finished undressing, Mia only got a glimpse of the large member hanging between his legs. It was long and thick enough to know he was probably far bigger than the average man. Quickly making his way toward the water, he wasted no time getting in. When she noticed the look on his face--a wolf stalking his prey--she smiled at him defiantly. As he began to move towards her, she splashed water at him and took off in the other direction.

Not ignorant of the knowledge that he could have caught her the moment she turned around, Mia still giggled like a child as he let her evade him in the game of cat and mouse she was playing. Closing the space between them quickly, he caught hold of her calf and pulled her back. Mia squealed as she felt her body move backwards against the water. Once close enough Jax grabbed her by her waist, picked her up, and turned her to face him before pulling her to him. He wrapped his arms around her before planting a single kiss on her lips.

"Gotcha!."

"It seems that way." She looked up at him, staring right into his golden brown eyes.

The mood instantly shifted, from light and playful, to heavy and lustful. Time seemed to stand still as they remained to stare back at one another. She could feel his breathing become husky with desire, desire for her. The gold in his eyes was almost glowing as they took hold of her. She knew then she was his. As if reading her mind, Jax leaned in to claim her mouth. His kiss was primal and filled with need, and she responded with the same demand. Her body was burning with desire. Reacting to his power over her, the apex between her legs began to throb, the passion between them building higher. As she felt him lift her legs and wrap them around his waist, Mia realized his hard cock was pressed between them. Her body began to turn on itself, alarmed when her brain registered the direction this was headed. She tried to push off him but he held her in place, stopping to allow her to speak her mind.

"Jax, I've never... he was the only one who ever touched me..."

He caressed her cheek, his eyes filled with concern but understanding.

"We can take it slow. I told you I would never do anything to hurt you. He didn't give you a choice, it doesn't count. I want this to count. But, if you aren't ready, we can stop."

Mia remained, staring into his eyes, her thoughts bouncing around in her head. It was overwhelming, all the feelings, memories, the physical and emotional pain. Beyond that were Jax, her feelings for him, the happiness she felt just being around him, and the way he helped her realize she could heal, and be loved. Then it all stopped, and one thought surfaced above all the rest.

"I love you, Jax."

When the words left her lips, the desire in his eyes was set ablaze. He pulled her face to his, his kiss filled with pure love and adoration. She didn't want to fight it anymore. She needed him, needed to feel him, to intertwine their bodies. This time it was Jax who pulled away, searching her mind.

"Are you sure about this? It's what you truly want? "

She responded instantly, her voice confident. "I can't think of anything I want more."

Hearing those words, Jax moved towards the edge of the spring, finding a rock he could prop her up on. Content with her new position he grabbed the back of her thighs where they met the bottom of her ass and moved towards her entrance ever so slowly never taking his eyes off hers. When she felt the tip at her slit, her body tensed, and she squeezed her eyes closed.

"Look at me Mia, relax, I've got you."

When she peeled her eyes open and saw his patience, she let her body relax, ready to take him inside her. Though, he didn't push in, instead pulling away. Surprisingly let down by his retreat she began to ache with need. Jax began to gently suck on one of Mia's hard nipples, using his other hand to massage the one left neglected. At the feeling of his ministrations, Mia's head flew back as a moan escaped her mouth.

With his free hand, Jax reached down to find Mia's pulsing nub. Using his thumb he began to circle it, in a slow massaging rhythm. Hearing her moans grow louder, and her body begin to relax, Jax released the now swollen nipple from his mouth, causing Mia to groan at the abandonment.

Catching her face he hovered his lips just over hers and whispered into them. "Open your eyes, I don't want you to miss a second of this."

Mia did as she was told and she was caught there, trapped in his gaze, golden eyes looking back at her bright emerald greens. Their lips barely touched, sharing one another's air. The static between them was palpable.

When another moan escaped her Jax slid two fingers into her wet opening, watching her eyes widen at the surprised feeling. Tensing just a little, she didn't try to stop him as he continued.

"You are so tight." He spoke to her in a whisper.

Slowly, he began pumping his fingers, dragging them across the top of her walls as they went in and out. Mia's breathing picked up. The feeling of her sex opening, and her clit being rubbed at the same time, was bringing her to ecstasy.

Jax could feel her body preparing to erupt. He moved quicker, finding it easy with how moist her entrance was.

"Do not close your eyes baby, I want to see you as you cum for me."

As if signaling her, Mia flew into her first orgasm. As her body exploded she grabbed onto Jax's strong arms for support, gripping his hips with her shaking legs. Her eyes never left his.

When she began her climax Mia's eyes began to shine brighter than he had seen before. Yet this time it didn't go away. As she began to come down, Jax grabbed each of her thighs and lined his thick shaft back against her sex.

Taking her in a deeply passionate kiss, Jax slowly entered her, feeling the tight slick walls stretch to accept him.

"Oh, my god! It's too big. Take it out!" Mia screamed.

Stopping himself Jax did not retreat but instead returned his thumb to her clit and started his smooth circular motions anew.

"Relax Mia, I got you, I promise. It only hurts a little at the beginning. Once your body adjusts it will feel amazing, just trust me." Jax reassured her. Mia only nodded in agreement.

Slowly he started to slide into her again, gripping her thigh with one hand, as he worked her swollen nub with his thumb. When he heard Mia sucking in air through her teeth, he began planting feather-light kisses along her jaw, coaxing her to relax.

It took all of his willpower to keep himself from thrusting into her as he claimed her. He didn't want to hurt her, though he couldn't deny the incredible feeling of her slowly taking him in. She was like a drug, the high he felt, was something he would happily spend the rest of his days chasing. The feeling of her legs shaking, the look of need in her eyes, it was enough to send him over the edge, but he wasn't ready for it to end just yet.

Taysamor
Taysamor
49 Followers