Striking the Heart of the Wolf Pt. 05

Story Info
Past meets present.
8.5k words
4.81
1.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taysamor
Taysamor
46 Followers

TRIGGER WARNING! - this part contains a non-consent scene.

Author's note:

So I wanted to thank everyone who has stuck with me so far, I really wasn't sure if any of this writing stuff would go anywhere when I first started, so your support means the world to me!

I wanted to give a special shout out to my editor deegee74 for not only helping me grow as a writer, but instilling confidence in my abilities and encouraging me to keep going!

Lastly, I have gone back and re submitted part 1&2 after editing and adding a little to the story. Hopefully they will be uploaded by the time this part is!

- - -

"What did you do to her?" Jax stood stoic as the tall blonde, who looked small compared to him, cursed him with every word under the sun. "I come to see my friend, and not only has she NOT been in her cabin but she is laid up in a hospital bed! On your crazy community property!" Lilly wasn't done yet. After giving Jax the full force of her wrath, she turned it towards Mia.

Throwing her hands around wildly to add to her dismay, Lilly continued her rant. "You must be trying to kill me, woman! I let you go out on your own for under a month, and you get yourself attacked by a wolf!"

"Lilly, I'm not a child. This is nobody's fault. I'm fine, honest, it wasn't even that bad." Mia lied, not wanting Lilly to know the whole truth about being attacked by one feral wolf. With Jax saving the day quickly, instead of the reality of what happened, did not do much to calm Lilly's temper.

"I'm sorry Lilly, I subdued him as quickly as possible." Jax apologized as he looked Lilly straight in her eyes. His apology was sincere, but he didn't seem to falter under Lilly's fierce protectiveness for her best friend.

Lilly sighed with resignation. "I'm just glad you're OK. A damn wolf Mia? You're from Florida, we don't have wolves!"

Mia tried to reassure her, holding out her hand for her friend to sit with her. "I wasn't too thrilled about the wolf myself. I walked off to use the bathroom and he was there. Jax was there in an instant, and he saved me. I'm OK Lilly, really."

Lilly sat next to Mia on the bed. "They are releasing you today? So I can take you back to the cabin?" she asked.

"Yes Lilly, we can spend the next few days together and I can show you around. You have to meet Zoey. She's been my 'you' here." Mia said beaming, she hoped to lighten Lilly's mood. "And Marie, she is absolutely wonderful."

"If you're sure you're up to it," Lilly said implying doubt.

"I am. I can't wait to introduce you to everyone, and show you Gildergreen. It's wonderful Lilly." Mia gushed with excitement.

"OK, but are you going to be okay for the drive home in a few days? It's a long trip, and if you're hurting, maybe we should wait a few more days." Jax cleared his throat and left the room.

"Yeah, so about that." Mia tried to look at Lilly instead of staring at her hands. "I'm staying here."

The look on Lilly's face was dumbfounded as if she didn't understand what Mia was saying.

Lilly was not having it. "I'm sorry, did your brain break during the attack? You are not staying here! You are coming back home with me."

"Lilly, please, hear me out." Mia pleaded.

Lilly grunted the way she did while trying not to go off the deep end. "We can discuss this later."

"No, we need to talk about this now, because I'm not changing my mind. I love you. But it just feels right here. And there's so much bad back home. I believe this is where I'm meant to be." Mia spoke with confidence as she pressed on. "I love our home, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with the memories of what happened, in constant fear of him."

"Mia, what happened? I haven't pushed the issue before. But if you're willing to move across the country to avoid it, I need to know."

Mia didn't speak, she only looked at Lilly with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Trying to unclutter all the thoughts in her head, she didn't even know how to say it.

"Not long after I turned 18, Marco had started... using me." Mia buried her face in her hands, trying to ward away the memories, too ashamed to even say the word.

"Mia, no." Lilly's voice was laced with pain for her friend. "Oh love, I can't imagine, I am so, so sorry." Her voice began to rise again. "I am going to kill him myself."

"No Lilly, you have to leave it alone, please" Mia begged as she squeezed her friend's hand as if trying to hold her in place.

Somewhere in the midst, Jax had eased back into the room. His returned presence did not go unnoticed by Lilly.

"Look we really should talk more about this later, right now you need to rest up, we can hang out at the cabin tonight..." Lilly paused and glared at Jax. "Alone..." she emphasized.

Mia jumped in, hoping to redirect. "... And then tomorrow we go exploring."

"I think it's a great idea for you guys to spend some time together." Jax winked at Mia behind Lilly's back. "Hopefully, you can see why she loves it so much here." He smiled at Lilly when she turned to face him.

Lilly, unimpressed, glared daggers in his direction. "Oh, I think I've already seen why." She chided.

"Lilly, enough," Mia interjected.

"I'm going to gather your things, once the doc gives the 'Ok' we are going." Lilly stood up and walked off, not to be argued with.

Jax sat in the chair next to Mia and began to rub his thumb over her small hands.

"You weren't exaggerating when you said she was something else." Jax chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I know she comes off a little strong, but she really is just trying to protect me." An apologetic smile formed on her face.

"I get it. She loves you fiercely and wants nothing more than for you to be happy and safe. I can relate." Jax kissed Mia's hands.

Not long after, the doctor walked in with Mia's discharge orders.

"I'm happy with how you've healed, everything looks good and the scaring will be minimal. Take it easy for the next few days and try not to run into any more feral wolves." The doctor gave a sincere smile before making her leave.

A few moments later, Lilly was flying through the door on a mission.

"Get dressed, the car is ready to go. Do you want to get food before we get there? I don't know what you have for cooking." Lilly completely ignored Jax's presence as she placed the clothes at the end of the bed.

"I'll call Marie and have Jeremy fix us something we can grab on the way to the cabin," Mia answered, trying to emit a sense of calm.

"Perfect," Lilly concluded.

- - -

"Would you like another beer, Jax?" George's wife asked with a smile filled with warmth across her face.

Jax returned her expression. "That would be wonderful, Ms. Emily."

Jax and George were playing a little catch-up before addressing the elephant in the room. In the last month, every moment not spent working was with Mia, so there wasn't a whole lot to discuss before getting to business.

"So what does this mean for Mia, George?" Jax asked, trying not to express the worry he was feeling.

"Ms. Marie, Russ and I are looking into everything we can. The Fae are very elusive beings. Unfortunately, not much is known about them or their abilities." George gave Jax a sympathetic look. "Ms. Marie has the most knowledge of all of us, but even she knows little outside of Irish folklore, which seems to be inconsistent."

Jax rubbed his temples as he processed what George was telling him. "So, what do we know?"

"Fae is a sort of... grey area when it comes to supernatural beings. They can be good or mischievous. Generally, they are not evil beings, though. They can teleport to another... realm. So, to speak, no one knows for sure where they go. Some people refer to it as "the land of the fairy." George tapped his chin as if still trying to figure out the logistics of the matter, but continued only after a few seconds pause. "They are only known to take on a human form, and when unguarded, emit sparkling skin, and jewel-like eyes. Although most of the time you would never see it, fae that are in control of their abilities tend to hide it."

"Okay, and what abilities do we know of?" Jax inquired, leaning forward with his elbows on the table. He was getting restless in his seat.

George released an audible sigh. "Therein lies our biggest question, we don't really know." He admitted. "There is a lot of literature that hints at them being spirits of nature, so that leads us to believe they can manipulate the earth in some way. The second most common reference I've seen is their relation to the gods and goddesses, even in some Christian mythology, being referred to as "fallen angels." I'm afraid that produces more questions than answers, though."

Jax sat back in his seat, letting his head fall backwards in exasperation. "So basically, we have nothing but possibilities?"

"I'm sorry Jax, I wish we had more," George answered.

Emily returned with Jax's beer. "Oh dear, I'm sure everything will be fine. If George is right about his instincts from his first reading of her energy, then I'm sure it will all work out in the end. In the meantime, Marie has contacted some of her relatives back in Ireland in hopes they can offer some insight." She said trying to reassure him.

Jax sat up to accept the beer from Emily. "Thank you, Ms. Emily." He took a large drink before continuing. "She's scared, I can feel it. I promised I'd keep her safe, but how can I do that if I don't know what I'm keeping her safe from?"

"The same way you would if she weren't of magic. Jax, no one ever truly knows what danger the future holds. Even those with the gift of sight can only see the most probable possibilities. Besides, would it really matter what the danger was, or would you do everything possible all the same?" Emily offered.

Jax took Emily's hand as she took a seat at the table. "You're right Ms. Emily, thank you."

"She always is," George said before kissing the side of his wife's cheek.

"So, what else can we do?" Jax asked.

"Aside from asking a fairy themselves, not much. Hopefully, Marie will hear something back soon, and Russ has asked for any knowledge any of your allied packs might have. A few have associates in Ireland, so maybe we could find some answers there, as well." George responded.

"Okay," Jax stated.

Emily offered her advice once more. "Until then, just be there for her, love her. That's the best thing you can give her dear."

Jax smiled genuinely at Emily. "That, I'm certain I can manage."

- - -

Lilly and Mia sat on the couch with their food, eating quietly. However, Mia knew better than to think Lilly was not putting together her plan of attack. She didn't have to wait long after they were finished with their food.

Lilly let out a sigh of preparation before she began. "Okay, so first of all, we need to talk about that piece of shit, Marco."

"Lilly, I'd really prefer we didn't." Mia returned, her voice small.

"Look, I get it must be extremely difficult. I can't even imagine. But, I have given you your space, and time, to tell me when you are ready. We are going to handle this one way, or another." Lilly was not going to let up, and Mia knew it.

Mia stared at her hands, pulling at them, an indecisive look on her face. What did she even want to say? Part of her wanted him to pay for what he had done, but mostly she just wanted to move forward with her life, regardless of what happened to him, or not. The memory of the first time he took her still played vividly in her mind, her skin still stained by his touch.

* * *

Once again Mia was pleading with Marco to let her apply for college. Her school counselor was adamant she could have her pick of schools with her grades.

"What could you possibly gain from going to college? You have everything you could ever need right here!" Marco shouted at her. The truth was she hated her life there. She was trapped beneath him, a prisoner to his torment.

Mia pleaded with him, desperate for him to agree. "Uncle Marco, please! I want to do something more with my life. I want to experience the world outside of this place."

Marco laughed at her. "You will never be anything other than what you are. You are a worthless girl whose own father didn't want her." Marco waved his hand at her dismissively. "The only future you have to look forward to out there is to be passed around like some whore, and dumped on the side of the road to live a life of suffering."

Even through years of learning to hide her emotions from Marco, tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "That's not true!" Mia yelled back. "I can be so much more. I am hard-working and smart, I've never been in trouble, and I deserve a chance!"

Marco rushed her, grabbing the back of her hair and pulling down hard as he stared into her eyes with rage. "You deserve nothing besides what I allow." Marco threw her onto the large sofa, moving towards her as he began to unbuckle his belt. "It's time you learned your place girl."

With nowhere to go Mia scurried back, only to meet the arm of the couch. "Marco, what are you doing?"

"I am going to show you who you belong to, Mia. You have always been mine, and I've waited long enough to make my claim."

When Mia tried to make a run for it, Marco pushed her back onto the couch. No match for his strength, Marco ripped her shirt exposing her breasts as she tried to fight him off unsuccessfully. The slap he delivered across her face made her head spin, stopping her in her place.

"Stop fighting me Mia, you will only make it harder on yourself."

Shaking her head in denial, Mia began to scream. "NO! You can't! This is wrong!"

The grin that played at the corners of Marco's mouth made him appear like Hades himself. His eyes were engulfed in black as they were every time Marco showed his true self to her when no one was around. Pulling her jeans from her body and disposing of them to the side, Marco then tore her panties away as if they were nothing. Trying to hold her legs together was futile. Marco was too strong and pulled them apart moving in between them.

"I can do whatever I want with you, Mia, you will see. You are mine to have whenever I please." He pulled his pants and briefs down, his large cock springing free. Mia tried not to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry, but in the end, she gave in, resigning herself to her fate. Looking down at her he laughed sadistically, gazing over her form. Quivering as he leaned down into her face, Marco licked her cheek where her tears were flowing free then put his lips to her ear.

"I've waited so long to feel your cunt around my cock. This is going to be painful for you, but oh so wonderful for me." Marco sat back up and spat in his hand to coat his shaft, then with force, shoved his thick member into her dry entrance. The searing pain of him tearing her walls apart was like nothing she had ever felt. Screaming out in agony, Marco only pushed further grunting as he invaded her virgin pussy, his saliva adding little in the way of lubrication.

"That's it Mia scream for me, you feel incredible, so fucking tight." Marco moaned pumping in and out of her, finding resistance before he could bury himself completely. "I'm about to really break you in. Now be a good little slut for your Uncle Marco and open up." Pulling back so that the tip sat at her entrance, Marco thrust hard, his long member breaking past her walls and making its way into the depths of her sex. The pain was too much. Mia cried out, praying for him to finish.

Stopping when his pelvis met hers, Marco groaned. "That's a good girl. Take my cock baby."

The pain never stopped as he resumed brutally fucking her pussy, her walls being torn apart as he stripped her of her innocence. Eventually, her voice became too hoarse to scream in protest, tears continuing in a steady stream down her face. After what seemed like an eternity Marco pulled out of her. Yet to her dismay, he was not finished. Grabbing the hair at the top of her head, Marco yanked her off the couch and forced her to her knees in front of him.

"Open up, I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth of yours till I finish, and you better swallow every last drop."

Mia shook her head in protest. "Please Marco..."

Marco tightened his grip on her hair and pulled hard. "I said open!" When Mia released a hoarse cry, Marco took the opportunity to shove his thick shaft into her, filling her mouth and opening her jaw past its limits. In an attempt to block out what was happening, Mia squeezed her eyes shut as she began to gag when the mushroom-shaped tip tried to push its way to the back of her throat.

She felt the palm of his hand meet the side of her face in a harsh slap. "Open your fucking eyes, I want to see them as you choke on my cock." Doing as she was told, Mia looked up at him in a silent plea, begging him with her eyes to stop.

Grabbing onto her hair with both hands, Marco continued fucking her mouth and throat with fever as she continued to gag and choke at the intrusion. The pain grew as he forced his cock all the way down her throat which seemed too tight to accommodate him. Gripping her hair tighter, he bobbed her head up and down his length as he thrust forward rapidly. Darkness seemed to fill his eyes, black taking over entirely. Mia swore she must have been slipping into delirium when the unearthly grunts escaped him.

His voice was demonic when he called out. "That's it bitch take my cock as I fuck your throat. Milk it till I fill your mouth with my hot cum." Mia felt his shaft thicken impossibly as he picked up his pace. "Fuck yes! I'm going to cum, don't you fucking dare waste a drop, I want your stomach full of my seed." His cock began to throb as he continued to pump in and out, hot cum burning down her throat and filling her mouth as he moved. Fearing the consequences of failing to follow his orders, Mia struggled as she swallowed every ribbon of thick liquid that shot out from his tip.

After what seemed like an eternity, Marco pulled Mia's head off his engorged length, lifting her till she struggled to stand on the tips of her toes. With no fight left in her, Mia did not protest when he forced his mouth on hers, invading her with his tongue.

When he released her, she collapsed and splayed out on the floor in defeat. Marco looked over her possessively before he spoke, his voice husky yet controlled. "You are mine and mine alone. If anyone else touches you, I will make you watch as I make them pay. And if you ever tell anyone about us, I will bring you pain and suffering you never imagined." Marco crouched down to grab her face, forcing her to look at him. "Do you understand?" Mia only managed a nod. "I want to hear you say it. Tell me who you belong to."

Her voice quivered with shame as she answered in a whisper, "I belong to you, and I will never tell anyone."

Marco smiled with approval, releasing his grip to stroke her face. "Good girl," he praised. "You know I only want what's best for you. You are still my precious girl. No one will ever love you as I do." He stood up, adjusting his pants and belt. "Now go get cleaned up, your aunt will be home soon. We can't have her suspecting anything can we?"

* * *

As she relived the painful memory, something tangible ran over her skin, goosebumps manifesting as the unsettling caress hugged her body. Shaking the sensation away, Mia continued, "What he did will leave permanent scars for the rest of my life. The abuse growing up. The many times he violated me after I turned 18, taking my body for his own sick pleasure. All while telling me he loved me, and it was for my own good."

Mia closed her eyes, willing away the hurt. Lilly remained silent while Mia worked through the pain. Opening her eyes, looking back at Lilly, she continued, "But now I know that over time, those scars will become distant memories."

Taysamor
Taysamor
46 Followers