Striking the Heart of the Wolf Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a pause before continuing, "My whole life I have felt trapped, suffocated, even after I left. You are my best friend Lilly, and you have done nothing but bring positivity to my life to keep me going. But here, I don't know, I can't explain it." Mia stopped again, trying to find the right words to make her understand.

Lilly snorted. "Yeah, you found a boy, albeit a very good-looking one, and are now ready to give up your home for someone you don't even know!" Lilly said almost with a shout. "Mia, your home is in Florida, with me. You can meet someone there, and make a good life for yourself."

"I can't ever escape my past, or what Marco did to me, there!" Mia yelled.

Taking a deep breath, Mia composed herself. Even though she was becoming frustrated that her best friend couldn't understand, the last thing she wanted to do was hurt her.

"Here, I feel like for the first time in my life, I'm free. It's as if I can finally breathe." She smiled as she looked Lilly directly into her eyes. "I still feel afraid from time to time, still anxious, but every day I'm here I feel it slowly fading. In the last month I've been here, I feel like a completely different person. Yes, I do love Jax, and I don't believe it's just some fling, it's real Lilly. Not even just him, though, this place, is almost magical. It's healing." Mia prayed her honesty would help Lilly relent.

"I have to admit, everything about you looks and feels different... in a good way. You look happy." Lilly's look was indifferent, indecisive. After an extended silence, she spoke again.

"I'm going to visit at least four times a year, and we need to speak AT LEAST once a week, or so help me I will be at your door." Lilly's stern look told Mia that she was dead serious.

Mia giggled. "I can agree to those terms." She then leaned in to give her friend the most thankful hug she could muster.

After they released each other, Lilly continued with the unresolved subject of Marco. "Well, what are we going to do about that dirtbag? I can't stand the idea of him just getting to go on with a happy life after what he's done to you."

"What do you suggest I do Lilly? It's my word against his. Best case scenario, everyone believes me, then Aunt Camilla's life is ruined, and hopefully she won't hate me. Worst case no one believes me, and then she hates me forever, and I'll have stirred up all kinds of hurt for nothing."

"I can't force you to do something you don't want to, but I will let it be known I don't agree."

"I know, I appreciate you letting it go," Mia said with relief in her voice.

"Now, you have to tell me everything about this amazing man who is taking you away from me!" Lilly exclaimed, using her hands to emphasize her words.

Unable to control her glee, Mia beamed the biggest smile she could manage.

- - -

"So, am I still the enemy?" Jax asked from the other end of the phone.

Mia chuckled playfully. "I don't think you guys will be besties anytime soon, but she seems to have accepted you being a part of my life."

"Just a part, huh?" Mia shook her head at Jax's attempt to play coy.

She teased in return. "Just a small one."

There was a pause between them, filled with everything that still needed to be said. Unfortunately, with everything else happening, the timing just wasn't right.

Jax was the first to break the silence. "We have so much more we need to discuss, Mia."

"I know Jax, but I need to spend time with Lilly, and show her why this place is so special, besides just you." Mia playfully said emphasizing the last part. Jax smiled to himself at her declaration. Deciding to keep the mood light, he went back to his playful manner.

"Well, I suppose it's not a terrible idea," Jax said, mimicking Mia's tone.

Mia giggled. "We are meeting Marie and Zoey for lunch at the diner, then Marie suggested we take her to see a few sights, away from the woods."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Are we all meeting at the bar later?"

"Yes, I figured we could just eat dinner there with Russ and Zoey. Marie has a shift tonight," Mia confirmed.

Jax heard Lilly speaking to Mia in the background. "Come on Mia, I'm starving here."

Mia giggled again. "I have to go. If I don't feed her soon, she will get hangry. And nobody likes Lilly when she's hangry."

Jax laughed at Mia's feigned seriousness. "I'll see you later."

Mia smiled at the phone. "I can't wait."

- - -

As Mia and Lilly prepared to leave for the bar, Mia decided to get Lilly's thoughts on Gildergreen and her new friends.

"Sooo... What do you think?" Mia asked cautiously.

"I am starting to see the appeal," Lilly admitted. "Marie is a wonderful woman, and I can definitely see Zoey as your second best friend in my absence."

Mia rolled her eyes in jest. "Don't worry, no one will ever be able to take your place, Lilly."

"It is beautiful out here. The air is so fresh, the views are breathtaking, and the people are so nice. I can understand why it's so peaceful for you." The corners of Lilly's lips curved into a genuine smile.

Mia gushed. "It just feels like home."

"Well, let's go meet up with your boo. I have some questions before I am fully satisfied." Lilly huffed.

Mia giggled at her friend. "Yes ma'am"

Upon arriving at the brewery Jax, Russ, and Zoey were already at the bar.

"I hope you guys haven't been waiting long," Mia said apologetically. After hugging Zoey and Russ, she made it into Jax's arms.

"No, we just got here, and haven't even ordered a drink yet," Jax reassured, as Mia turned away so he could hold her from behind.

Looking over at Jax's best friend, she realized he was the only one who hadn't met Lilly yet. "Russ this is my best friend, Lilly." Mia motioned her hand towards Lilly in the introduction.

Jax looked on as he watched Russ' eyes light up as he had never seen before, then turned to see Lilly blushing under his gaze. Oh man, Jax thought to himself.

"Uh... Hi, you are gorgeous... oh shit, I'm sorry... shoot sorry... It's nice to meet you. I'm Russ." Russ held out his hand, looking at her in amazement.

Lilly's smile was so sweet. Jax wondered if this was the same woman who just a day before, had murder in her eyes. In any case, at least this would hopefully distract her from wanting to kill him. He would deal with the possible consequences later.

Lilly's voice was small as she took his hand. "Yeah, I gather. It's really nice to meet you."

As the two stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do with themselves, Zoey looked over at Jax and Mia in mock disgust and whispered. "He's such a moron."

Mia burst out in laughter, pulling Lilly and Russ out of their shared daze. "Sorry," Mia apologized. "Can we order drinks before we all dehydrate over here?"

"Yeah, first round is on me." Russ declared. Jax rolled his eyes at his right hand. He had never seen Russ like this before, it was certainly going to be interesting to watch.

Once everyone had received their drinks, Jax found a table for them to sit at. Though Lilly and Russ made sure to be seated next to one another, it didn't take long for Lilly to direct her attention toward interrogating Jax.

"So, what's your deal? You own a bunch of these breweries all over the country and run some secluded community in the mountains?" Lilly persisted.

Jax gave a chuckle at her brashness. "More or less. The man that left Mia the cabin also left me all his businesses back when he first left for Florida. Since Victor didn't have any children, I was the closest thing he had to a son." He explained. "As for our super-secret community, it's not as ominous as it sounds. Our families have been here for generations. We own all the land, and we like to keep it that way. The compound and the brewery are where we all come together. We've grown a lot since our ancestors found this land. We just wish to protect it is all."

Lilly seemed to think about his answer before responding. "Well, I suppose that is as good an answer as any." Before finishing she held her finger up, to add one final thought. "BUT, if you hurt my friend, there will be no place you can hide from me."

Jax merely grinned in his response. "Understood."

The mood had significantly brightened over the next few hours. Lilly and Russ couldn't seem to keep their eyes off each other, which did not go unnoticed by everyone else. It was all the same for Mia, she was able to enjoy being close to Jax while spending time with her friends.

When Zoey, Russ, and Lilly were engaged in conversation, Jax leaned into Mia's ear and whispered, "I want to show you something. Let's hurry before they can stop us."

Whether they were all too engulfed in the conversation, or the alcohol had made them oblivious, no one seemed to pay any mind to Jax and Mia excusing themselves from the table.

Helping Mia through the crowd, Jax led them to a set of stairs hidden behind a door at the back of the bar. As gentlemanly as always, he helped Mia up the stairs before they entered the only door at the top.

"This is my office. You can see the whole bar from up here. It's much nicer than my other one at the compound." Jax said as he walked to the window overlooking the brewery.

Mia joined him at his side, awe-struck by the sight of everyone below them. "I didn't even realize there were windows up here."

Jax chuckled. "That's the point."

Grabbing Mia by her hand, Jax led her to his desk, clearing a spot so he could lift her to sit on it. Spreading her legs to straddle each side of him, Jax leaned in to give Mia a passionate kiss.

"God's I've been going crazy for that all day." He said into her mouth.

Mia giggled. "I missed you too."

"How long is Lilly staying? I know she is your best friend, but I need you near me while you sleep. I almost couldn't stand it last night." He growled.

"Just a few more days... well a few more days before she met Russ." Mia joked.

"Any longer and we may have to make other arrangements for her." Jax stayed face to face with Mia as he spoke, slowly running his hands up her thighs, stopping under her dress where they met her moistened sex.

Mia's breathing became heavy. She leaned into Jax and ran her nails up his strong biceps. Feeling the heat build between her thighs, her pussy began to throb at his touch. Mia bit Jax's lower lip just slightly, teasing him the way he was with her. When Jax took her mouth suddenly, fire exploded between them. Pulling her hips towards him, so that her panty-covered mound met the bulge in his pants, Jax let out a low growl.

When he pulled away their eyes met, sparkling emerald, green, into bright glowing gold. There were no more secrets between them. Their identities were revealed to each other, and there was no hiding. No matter what mystery lay ahead, they were in it together. At that moment, intertwined in each other's arms, they belonged. The same electricity in the air returned, the pull towards each other was undeniable.

It was then that Mia truly felt it, knew it, in the way that Jax did. It was as if he was projecting his thoughts and emotions onto her like they were connected completely. He was her mate, and she was his.

"I can't wait to get you into a bed," Jax spoke breathlessly.

Mia replied, her voice laced with lust. "Who said we need a bed?"

Grabbing the back of her head, Jax smashed his lips to hers, projecting his need for her through their kiss. Pulling back just slightly Jax practically ripped her panties out from under her red sweater dress, past her leather boots, Mia sucked in air through her teeth, causing a devilish grin to paint Jax's face. Gently pushing her back slightly, so that she was leaning back towards the other end of the desk, he began to slowly run his fingers up and down her thighs. The torment as he stopped right before his fingers met her leaking entrance was driving her wild. Every time he almost touched, then backed away, she felt her pussy contract with need. She couldn't take anymore. At his last retreat, Mia groaned in frustration, her body started to shake with desire.

"Jax, please!" she said to him.

He replied in almost a whisper, his breath as heavy as hers, "Tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it."

Mia moaned when his fingers just skated across the surface of her wet slit. "Please touch me!" She exclaimed, gripping the edge of the table behind her for support. As soon as the words left her mouth, Jax quickly, but gently, slid two fingers into her slick cunt.

Jax growled with pleasure. "Fuck, you're so wet." Moving to his knees, he positioned his mouth to hover over Mia's sweet folds, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean to taste her. "You taste even better than I imagined."

Mia stared at him wide-eyed, unable to move or speak. Then she watched as he extended his tongue out to glide from her taint to her clit, eliciting an appreciative moan from her. When his tongue left her clit, Mia shuddered with sensation. Jax hovered his mouth just close enough that they were barely touching her lips.

"Mmm... I think I will savor this for a moment," Jax said, his voice low and husky. Mia groaned as she gripped the edge of the table harder, ready for the feeling of his tongue back on her sensitive nub.

"Jax!" Mia cried, frustrated with lust.

Upon hearing her cry out his name again, Jax lifted her legs on top of his shoulders and dived in. His nose sat at the top of her clit, as he slid his tongue in and out of her entrance, flooding his mouth with her sweet nectar. Hearing her moans intensified, he was ready to make her cum so he could bury his hard cock inside her.

Removing his tongue from her hole, he returned his fingers as he moved his mouth up to meet her clit. At the change of direction, Mia's moans neared a scream, her legs beginning to tremble as he alternated swirling circles around her swollen pearl, and sucking it into his mouth.

When Jax pushed his fingers up to add more pressure to the sweet spot at the top of her walls, he sucked her clit into his mouth and let his teeth gently scrape it as he did. It was her undoing. Time stood still as an earthquake trembled through her body, shattering her vision and her grasp on the world around her. Waves of tremors caused an eruption, and the dam between her legs broke, causing a flood to escape her coating Jax's face and mouth. This only seemed to make him persist further, pressing his mouth firmly in place, not relenting on her already sensitive nub. The strength of her orgasm was overwhelming, almost violent. Her head thrashed back as she cried out in excruciating pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity Mia's climax finally receded. Jax released her thighs, standing up swiftly to catch her mouth in his. Their tongues danced together as Mia tasted her own juices that were glistening across Jax's face. She would have been embarrassed had it not been so incredibly hot. She wasn't entirely sure what had even happened. All these sensations her body was experiencing were entirely new to her.

When Jax pulled away, Mia finally caught her breath. His eyes filled with a burning desire bore into her, causing the heat within her to instantly return. His control over her body was intense.

"You taste fucking amazing," Jax said, with a hungry smile playing on his mouth as he licked his lips.

Stunned by his bold admission, Mia almost lost her words when she spoke timidly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Jax chuckled at her modesty. She looked practically bewildered by her body's reaction. For him though, everything from the way her body trembled to the way her juices tasted was intoxicating.

Not finished with her yet, Jax wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up into his arms. Wrapping her legs around his waist, he laid kisses along her jaw and neck as he held her up by her ass. When he reached his desired destination, Jax sat on the brown leather couch, setting Mia on top to straddle him. Wasting no time, he grabbed the hem of her dress, lifting it up over her head. Looking over her bare skin, Jax growled in appreciation as he admired its sparkling appearance. Gently, he ran his hands over her skin, tracing her curves, feeling the warmth that came from her.

Mia's eyes remained in his, trapped as he worked his hands over her body. She was so delicate under his touch, every inch of her was a treasure to be explored. Reaching up, his fingers found her mouth. He traced his thumb over her parted lips noting her heavy breath.

"God's I want you so bad," Jax said, his voice in a low growl.

Mia only stared back at him, unwavering, and in barely a whisper spoke, "So have me."

Moving his hand to the back of her head, Jax pulled Mia into a deep passionate kiss. When he moved his other hand down to his pants, Mia shifted herself so that he could unfasten and pull them down. Struggling for only a moment, Jax was able to free himself, his hard cock instantly bouncing up to meet Mia's still-wet pussy. With a gentle tug of her hair, Jax pulled Mia's face back to meet his. Their lips barely touched as they shared the air between them, their eyes holding each other's gaze. As he lined himself up at her entrance, easing his way in slowly, Mia's hands flew to his chest to steady herself as a soft moan escaped her lips into his.

Feeling her tight walls grip his thick shaft, Jax ground his teeth, trying to maintain control so as not to hurt her. When the tip of his dick met the back of her sweet cunt, Mia's head flew back as her back arched, which only caused her to push down further before she moved her hands to his thighs for leverage. Steadying himself, Jax waited as Mia's body adjusted to the feeling, her legs a bit shaky from the intrusion. Hoping to ease the pressure, Jax ran his hands up the sides of her body, moving to find and cup her perky breasts. After feeling her body relax some, Jax moved a hand to gently enclose Mia's throat, brushing the skin tenderly with his thumb as he stared into her eyes that were lit up with lust.

As much as he needed control, he needed Mia to trust him with her body. Jax looked at Mia lovingly as he spoke, "I want to feel you move Mia."

Staring back at him, Mia took only a moment before she slowly began to move up and down the length of his shaft. Fighting his urges, Jax remained still, one hand caressing her throat, the other lying gently on her hip. As she continued to move on him, Jax watched on in awe and agony as she maintained a slow pace.

It took a while to adjust, and even though it wasn't their first time, it felt as if it might as well be. Feeling every vein along his girth, it was sweet pain as her pussy gripped on for dear life as she eased her way up and down. Mia could feel Jax's fight for control over his urges. It warmed her knowing the care he took of her vulnerability. The way he touched her possessively was in love instead of the anger she knew before, his claiming of her was of passion, not some sick obsession. Mia trusted Jax wholeheartedly, and loved him with all her being.

Not wanting to torment him any longer, Mia began to pick up the pace, grabbing onto his arms firmly as she moved. The heat inside her began to build anew as the friction between them grew stronger. Any pain now being replaced by pure pleasure, Mia bounced fervently on top of him, her ass bouncing against his thighs as their skin made contact. As she quickened her tempo, Jax's grip on her hips and throat tightened, the pressure of his hands on her only egging Mia on further. Sweat began to prickle Mia's skin, the building sensation in her center causing her to moan uncontrollably. When Mia's eyes met Jax, he gave a hearty growl, then began to grind upward to meet her thrusts.

The audible sound the slickness between her thighs made as their bodies crashed together only added to the building fire inside of her. Electricity flowed through her, increasing with the friction created by their movements. The feeling of his cock stretching her walls, easily gliding in and out with the help of her juices, and her clit rubbing against the short patch of hair on his pelvis, was bringing her closer to release.