Striking the Match Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew in that moment that whatever happened afterward, he would never ever regret this moment, this kiss, this night.

Noah pulled him into the house, without breaking the kiss and slammed the door shut, he pushed him up against the hall wall kissing him and pulling at his clothes. Charlie in turn began unbuttoning Noah's shirt, his hands running pleasurably against his warm chest beneath.

"Bedroom, now." Noah growled between increasingly fervent kisses, and they began to move in that direction, shedding items of clothing as they went.

The stairs were a tricky task when neither of them wanted to let go of the other, but eventually Charlie felt Noah push him and he fell back onto the soft covers of his bed. Noah pulled off the last of Charlie's clothes, his socks and boxers, and did the same with his own. He stood admiring him for a moment, both of them breathing heavily. Charlie's cock was already stood eager to attention, as was Noah's.

"I've dreamed about you naked on this bed more times than I can count," Noah breathed, leaning over him, his arms braced either side of Charlie's head. Charlie could feel the warmth of his body, his skin only inches away as he gazed down at him. The tip of his cock brushed against Noah's midriff and the hard pressure of Noah's against his leg.

"I dreamed about you too," he admitted and Noah smiled his mischevious smile.

"Did you now? And what was I doing in these dreams?"

"Different things, sometimes it was just you, your smile, your eyes."

"And other times?" Noah asked, his eyes glittering with a knowing excitement.

"sometimes you would be naked, like this. And you would kiss my neck," As he spoke Noah began to kiss his neck softly, making him gasp and lose track of his thoughts.

"what else?" He asked, the words tickling his skin and raising goosebumps, he laughed slightly at the sensation.

"Sometimes you would be sucking my dick again," he whispered and he felt Noah's hand find his dick and begin stroking it up and down gently. He moaned in satisfaction.

"And then?" Noah whispered, still kissing his neck, occasionally sucking in, leaving a small trail of hickeys, but Charlie didn't care.

"And then... I would suck yours... and- and then you would fuck me," he said around his soft moans. Noah paused for the slightest second, and then lifted his head from his neck to look into his face, so close that his disheveled hair hung down, brushing Charlie's cheeks.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Y-yes," he said, his voice trembling slightly but his tone firm.

"We can, but we should go slow," he said.

"I'm not going anywhere," Charlie said and Noah smiled.

"Good," Noah whispered, silencing him with a kiss as his hands explored his body, running up his bare chest and giving him shivers. His own hands reached for Noah's cock and found it, stroking him, relishing the feeling of his breath catching in their kiss.

With a burst of confidence he pushed Noah hard, unbalancing him. He used the momentum to roll him sideways so that he was suddenly the one on his back, Charlie straddling his legs, it was not as smooth as he had hoped but it had the desired affect. Noah laughed, a deep genuine laugh.

"Well that was a move and a half, damn near broke my arm!"

"It's easier with girls," Charlie mumbled and Noah grinned.

"I bet it is, bet you throw the girls around the bedroom," he chuckled and Charlie felt his face going pink.

"Shut up," he grumbled but he was smiling too.

Noah sat upright so that they were nose to nose, he looked radiantly happy in that moment, the pale tiredness from earlier that evening seemed diminished, instead he seemed to be glowing.

"No," he said pedantically, "if it means you keep blushing like that."

As he had probably predicted his words only increased Charlie's embarrassed glow and his smile grew even wider still, his dimples emerging, his silvery eyes shining.

"You are too fucking cute Charlie Thompson," he whispered and Charlie glowered.

"I wasn't trying to be cute. I was trying to do something sexy," he muttered.

"I'm sorry, am I ruining the moment?" Noah asked, but his face was still too amused for the apology to sound genuine.

"I'm not going to bother now," he grumbled and Noah tried badly to compose his face.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll stop I swear," he said lying back down on the bed, shutting his eyes and trying hard not to smile. Charlie couldn't help but admire him, lying like that, with his eyes shut he could marvel at him unseen, the small curl of his lip hinting at the joke desperate to be told, the curve of his jaw, the strong collarbone, the small golden hairs that led down to his belly button, and his large penis still standing upright before him.

He slid off of him and knelt on the ground, his cock was at the perfect height on the bed. Slowly he took it in his hands again, feeling the flutter of fear inside him, his mouth suddenly too dry as he moved it up and down, up and down, feeling the strong organ twitch slightly in his hand. Then with a deep breath he leaned forward and put his mouth around the tip.

He tasted salty and warm, but not unpleasant as he began to suck, the head of his cock was firmest and he bobbed his head just how Noah had all those months ago slowly taking more of him into his mouth, keeping his lips wrapped tightly around him.

Noah had gasped when he had first felt his tongue touch his cock, and now he half sat up on his elbows, so that he could see Charlie sucking him. Their eyes met briefly and Noah gave an encouraging and grateful smile which spurred Charlie on to suck faster, delighting at the reaction in Noah's face as his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes shut, a moan of pleasure escaping him. The smell of Noah was dizzying, masculine and warm he knew it shouldn't appeal to him, but it did as he breathed it in, each breath a comforting reminder that it was Noah. Noah was here. This wasn't a dream.

He tried different techniques watching for those that got the best reaction and soon Noah was breathing heavily in pleasure, his hand resting gently on Charlie's head, his fingers intertwined through his hair.

His eyes flickered open and he reached for Charlie's face with his hands. He took the meaning and let Noah's cock fall from his lips with a popping sound.

"That was incredible," Noah grinned, "but I think maybe we try the next level so we are both feeling good, if you are ready to?"

Charlie felt the butterflies turn into a swarm of bees in his belly, but he nodded. He wanted to do this.

Noah could sense his trepidation, and guided him back onto the bed gently, he kissed him lightly, stroking a hard through his hair.

"I want you to enjoy this, your first time," he whispered. "I'll be right back."

Noah padded from the room, pausing for a moment at the door looking at him, and then disappeared. Charlie felt the cool air tickle his skin without the presence of Noah's warmth. He looked up at the ceiling and tried to ignore the doubts and fears creeping into his thoughts. He was with Noah. He had told him he loved him. And he Charlie, had said it too. He let the happiness of those thoughts wash away the fears as he heard Noah return.

Noah guided him to the edge of the bed so that his ass was right at the edge, he pushed his legs open and fondled his cock and balls for a minute or two. Once his legs relaxed from the attention, Noah stopped and he heard the bottle cap click open.

"It's going to feel a bit cold at first," Noah said softly and Charlie held his breath. It was a strange sensation as the cold lube hit his asshole, and he felt himself gasp involuntarily. But Noah was calm and cautious as he smeared the lube gently around his asshole. His free hand returned to stroking his cock, the pleasure distracting him from the sensations at his ass. Very slowly Noah was massaging his thumb in circles, and as the circles increased in pressure, he felt his ass give way, allowing the tip of his thumb entry. It felt odd, but not painful as Noah continued to move his thumb around, stretching the muscle gradually.

This continued at a slow pace, Noah's eyes were on him at all times, despite Charlie's own being closed. And as he swapped his thumb for his finger, and then two, he always halted or withdrew at the slightest wince. Eventually Charlie could feel Noah add a third finger, he was breathing heavily now as he felt the stretching sensation increase. It was a strange pressure, not painful but uncomfortable, counteracted by the pleasurable attention at his dick.

Noah leaned forward, not stopping in his administrations and kissed him, a gentle peck on his lips, causing Charlie to open his eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly and Charlie nodded, excitement rising in him despite his fear.

Noah withdrew his fingers and gently lifted Charlie's legs up over his shoulders, it felt strange. Particularly as it was a position Charlie had done plenty of times in reverse. He felt more lubricant applied, and watched as Noah lubed his cock liberally too.

Then with a deep breath Noah lined his cock up with his ass. Charlie was wide eyed, and gulped down the fear rising in his throat, his breaths jagged.

"If hou want to stop at any point," Noah began.

"Do it, fuck me," Charlie gasped and Noah pursed his lips and looked down.

He felt the head first, the thick cock head pushed at his asshole and it became a game of which would give first. Lubricated and stretched as it was, Charlie's ass began to give way and he felt Noah's cock push into him. He gasped in pain and Noah paused.

"That's the worst bit," he said softly, waiting for his body to relax a little before continuing deeper.

He was right, once the large head was inside, the rest of his cock didn't feel quite so painful. He still whimpered softly as Noah thrust in and out, moving deeper with each thrust, allowing his asshole to adjust to the feel.

Soon, he felt the tickle of Noah's light pubic hairs and the touch of his swaying balls and knew he was fully inside. Noah paused in his thrusts and smiled.

"You feel even better than I dreamed," he whispered and Charlie felt the giddy rush that felt so foreign and yet so natural around Noah.

He began to thrust again and as he continued, Charlie noticed the pain was becoming less and less with each thrust, and slowly his whimpers died away. They were replaced instead with soft moans. He bit his lip as the pressure began to mount with each of Noah's thrusts in, it felt like the same growing anticipation before cumming, but rather than being in his dick, it was deep inside him, flowing out into the rest of his body in pleasurable waves.

"Does it feel good Charlie?" Noah asked and Charlie moaned loudly in response.

"Oh fuck, yes," he managed to choke out and heard Noah's pleased chuckle in response as he sped up his thrusts. Soon Charlie was barely able to hold in his moans as he felt the overwhelming pressure fizzing out across every nerve in his body, like liquid fire.

"I'm close," Noah panted, and Charlie moaned again. "Fuck, if you keep moaning like that I'm going to cum right now."

He did keep moaning, he couldn't help it, and as Noah's thrusting reached new levels of speed he hit deeper than ever and the dam inside him broke. With a cry the pressure inside him released, his cock jumped in response and cum splashed down onto his midriff as fireworks seemed to explode inside his body. His whole body shook and shuddered, his ass convulsing and clamping down hard on Noah's cock which made him gasp. He felt the warmth inside him and heard the choked noise of pleasure from Noah as he came. There was a few moments of bliss where there was no time, no pain, just this euphoric pleasure, he and Noah not two beings but one in this moment.

Then Noah withdrew collapsing half next to half on top of Charlie, his warm sweaty arm across his chest, his heart beat thudding loudly.

"Fuck," Noah breathed and Charlie laughed.

"Good?" He asked and Noah rolled so that they were looking into each other's faces

"Are you kidding? That was the best. Ever.

You?"

"Had better," he said and Noah scowled.

"Liar."

He grinned, "I think... I might be a little bit gay after all."

"Wow, just coming to that conclusion now are we?" Noah laughed and Charlie laughed too, both so happy in that moment, on that bed, that he never wanted it to end.

Hours later Charlie was still energised, every nerve still firing at hyper speed. He had begun to feel a little sore down below but it was so worth it. He couldn't believe he had been so nervous of something that felt so good. Lying under the covers with Noah sleeping beside him, he was angry at himself for throwing away months of this. He watched Noah sleep, his heart aching in his chest with how much he wanted him. He couldn't really believe he could want something so badly. And now he had it, he only hurt more with the constant craving for more. He was insatiable.

And yet Lydia played on his mind despite his happiness. He had sent her a simple text 'At Ben's tonight, talk tomorrow x' and had got her response a minute later, 'okay xx'. He knew in the morning he would have to tell her the truth. He couldn't go back to living without Noah. Not now. He wished he could tell her that he still loved her, but he knew now that that would just be a lie. He cared for her, and loved her almost like a family member. But he knew he would never feel the desire to kiss her, to be intimate with her ever again.

He wondered what everyone would think when it became known that he was ditching Lydia, whilst pregnant, for a man. But when he turned to look at Noah sleeping beside him, he realised that he didn't really care.

Noah muttered in his sleep, his long eyelashes fanned out onto his cheeks, his eyebrows furrowed as something in his dreams concerned him, still muttering softly, unintelligibly. Charlie reached out and gently stroked his forehead and watched as it softened and was replaced with a small smile. Perhaps half waking, or just in his sleep Noah reached an arm for him, pulling him close to his chest and nuzzling into his neck.

And it was there, wrapped tightly in Noah's arms, surrounded by his warm body and strong comforting scent that he finally drifted off to sleep.

*

He was woken the next morning by Noah kissing him softly. It wasn't the worst way to wake up. As he blinked awake Noah smiled down at him, his hair was sticking up all over the place and he had clearly only woken up himself a minute or so before.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just couldn't help myself," he teased.

Charlie stretched and yawned, "what time is it?"

"Nearly 10:30, we've had a bit of a lie in. Good job it's Saturday."

"10:30 jeez," he couldn't remember the last time he had slept in so late.

"Good sex means good sleep," Noah grinned and Charlie couldn't help smile back, his optimism infectious.

"In which case I had an out of this world sleep, like top notch, 5*."

"Well if it was that good there's no reason we can't do it again," Noah said, his finger trailing seductively down his sternum bone towards his belly button. He shivered delightfully and he felt his cock stir in excitement. He sighed.

"I really want to, like you have no idea. But-" he felt the knot in his stomach tighten as he breathed out slowly, "I need to go and end things with Lydia first."

Noah's face fell from that mischievous grin that he was once put off by, but now was one of his favourite sights. It was replaced by an expression of worry, guilt, concern, his eyebrows furrowed, his mouth tight.

"Let me come with you," he suggested but Charlie shook his head.

"No. It needs to just be me, that's the way it should be," he insisted, wishing that it did not have to be so. It would be so much more bearable with Noah holding his hand, but this wasn't about what was easier for him.

"At least let me drive you over there?" He suggested and Charlie agreed.

They dressed slowly, Charlie didn't want to leave the safe and wonderful sanctuary he had created here over the last 12 hours, but with a thrill of excitement he reminded himself that he was choosing this, choosing Noah. And by leaving now it only meant he could come back here again... and again.

"Can I stay here again tonight?" He asked, trying to sound casual. Noah stopped and smiled warmly.

"You can always stay. You don't have to ask."

Soon they had dressed, eaten and were in the car on the way to Lydia. Charlie felt restless, tapping repeatedly on the metal doorhandle, jiggling his leg in time. Anxiety washed through him, and his brain went blank every time he tried to rehearse what he would say. Noah reached a hand out for him and he grasped it tightly, using it as a reminder of why he was doing this. His hand was firm and warm and strong, and he found it calming as he fanned it out, looking at the lines on his palm, tracing them lightly with his finger. Each line in his mind became a tether, grounding him to reality, to the decision he had made and why.

"We're here," Noah said softly, pulling over in front of the building. Charlie looked up at it and felt his already tight chest constrict further.

Only a few years ago, he remembered walking into that building arm in arm with Lydia. Happy and totally in love, as they discussed their plans to move in together like excited school children. They had settled in quickly and Charlie thought of all the good memories he had had in that flat, the parties, the small gatherings, the cosy nights in just with Lydia, the glorious nights of passionate sex they had once enjoyed. Then the bad memories, fights, squabbles, burnt food and broken furniture, tears, tantrums and the slow climb of constant bickering that began to wear on him and Lydia without them noticing what they were doing. Then the worst of all the night he had left, the crying, the anger as he threw his clothes into his bag...

"Hey, you ok?" Noah asked quietly, squeezing his hand and pulling him from his daydream.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm ok. I guess I should just get it over with."

"I won't be far away. Text me if you need me and I'll be here in 10."

"Thanks Noah," Charlie sighed, and he leaned to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. It felt so natural to do, and yet the kiss still gave him butterflies. He wondered if he would always get butterflies when he kissed him. He hoped so.

He left the car reluctantly and walked towards the double doors at the front of the building. Soon he was knocking on the door of the flat that was once his home.

"Come in," a voice called from inside, and taking one last heavy breath Charlie pushed open the door.

Lydia was in the kitchen, wearing a thick jumper and her blonde hair tied in a bun. She looked pretty, but he felt no attraction anymore. She glanced over at him as he walked in before disappearing into the open cupboards.

"Hey Charlie, cuppa?"

"Sure," he said, watching awkwardly from the door as she began making the tea for them both. It was too quiet, he felt like he should say something but his mind was blank. He forced himself to walk to the kitchen, painfully aware of the stiffness in his legs as he tried to lean against the aisle to look less tense.

"So," Lydia asked in a forced casual voice, "how's Noah?"

He froze, feeling a sharp knot forming in his chest.How did she know? He hadn't seen Noah for months, how did she know he had seen him last night?

She turned from the cupboard, and now looking at her face closer it was sad, her nose pink and her eyes watery but determined.

"Ben came looking for you to see if you wanted to go for a run this morning," she said, answering his unasked question. "I covered for you, said you were out at the shops, wasn't sure then if I was right in my suspicions, but when you pull up in a swanky car like that a girl is going to notice."