All Comments on 'String of Beads'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I really enjoyed your story and I can't wait to read more. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Heartbreak

God, I wish I could find a love as deep as you have developed...literally brought tears to my eyes as I too have lost a Leanne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible

What a great story, erotic, sensual, and deeply moving. I want more of your prose.

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
uh,

what happened to amy?

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
What I say

will not give your writing abilites any justest what so ever. Your story, to me, was/is so good that you brought this 58 year old man to tears. Keep up the Great story writing. P.S. Who gives a shit about Amy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I almost never read romance stories, but

I almost never read romance stories, but I'm glad I read this one. This one was sooo much better because it lacked a key component of romance stories, there were no <B>betrayals</B>. I hope this is entirely fiction because of the kind and degree of pain suffered by those involved and at the same time I hope it isn't because the pain appears to be in the past. There were also no points where I had to ask myself "<I>Why the hell would anyone do that.</I>"

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I come to this site looking for sex (yes, and release). You gave me something so much more. A beautiful love story, well written, with heart and soul. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply Fabulous

Truly inspired, I loved it.

macosnymacosnyabout 14 years ago
String of Beads--Fabulous!!

In chapters 6/7 Lonnie is brought to tears, this male reader, whom will never see 75 again, was also brought to tears. A wonderful yarn so well written, proving that the best erotic tales do not require cover to cover wild sexual descriptions to be the best.

Congratulations and thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love all of your work and after reading 'String of Beads', for at least the second time, I want to thank you. I know that your yarns are fictional but your presentation makes them,for me, come alive as if you are relating personal experiences.

Thankyou yet again, keep up the good work.

Ardent fan!!

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
Story of Love

is more about people and feelings, rather than lots of sex. I truly enjoyed this story after getting passed the first couple of chapters. It is an outstanding work of art! Keep up this level, if you can. I know I will some day shoot higher by aiming at the moon, than at a nearby tree.

You, and a few other writers, are showing me how to write my own scribblings better.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Maybe the best romance on this site

Thank you thank you thank you for this sweet and inspiring tale.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bliss

Bliss is what I felt after reading this simply outstanding piece of work, it feels so real it is unimaginable. You have provoked me enough to make my first literotica comment. Amazing job

-DjDunk

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
well written

very good writing skills. When they were on the boat I guessed Jerry was sick (10/10) but I figured he wanted Leanne to have a child (0/10) The interlude with Andie didn't finish very tidily, your descriptives let you down.

Most enjoyable read though. Made me think of a possible series "Houseboat tales"

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining and different. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next submission.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Damm

Helluva of good read

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

ABsotively posolutely fantabulous!

de Jay

DwarfLord50DwarfLord508 months ago

Absolutely amazing. I think this must be in my top five favorite stories here. Such strong characters and well delivered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous