Strings attached and cloudy weather

Story Info
The glory of my lover's period and her smoking.
2.3k words
4.37
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the bathroom to find her lying luxuriously in a warm bath. Her legs were long and slender. Her natural breasts were round and firm, petite but in proportion with her waif-like stature. Her lack of body fat left a pleasing gap between her legs that made her hairless vagina prominent with its neat pink lips, large clitoral hood and tight opening, in defiance of the two children she had birthed. She had a perfect small butt that could fit into my hands. She was a classic redhead beauty, with green eyes and milky white skin, her body had mostly resisted the ravages of age.

She was smoking. Her pussy visible, I couldn't help but notice the cute little curly pink thread floating in the water signaling her special time of the month. The air in the bathroom was heavy with her cigarette smoke, a number of butts from earlier were discarded in a glass on floor next to the bath. My lover was indeed a heavy smoker, she consumed at least a pack each day, more during her special time of the month. I slowly stroke the lips of her perfect little pussy, in response a stream of pee squirts into the water making what looked like a yellow plume of smoke. I cup my hand to her vagina and feel the powerful hot stream as she emptied her bladder into the bath, a wry smile crossing her face. I gently press a finger into her pussy, I can feel the swollen tampon just inside her lips, my arousal building uncontrollably.

Her periods were long in duration, sometimes lasting up to 10 days, her flow often heavy and accompanied by debilitating cramping. Frequently I would find her used tampon discarded in the toilet bowl, usually with the bright colored plastic wrapper from the fresh one she had just inserted. Normally environmentally conscientious, my lover would grant herself a free pass when dealing with her period. She considered the convenience of dumping her body's bloody waste directly into the toilet an inalienable right. She was not embarrassed or ashamed when the plumber would attend at the house to clear the blockages she caused. She continued her smoking, I lean forward, my face just a few inches from hers. She raised the cigarette to her lips, and took another drag before gently exhaling into my face. I went in for a kiss, savoring the taste of the menthol smoke on her breath. She elegantly tapped the long, all white cigarette, flicking it's ash into the water. I fixate on the pretty little pink string decorating her pussy. "Go now," she commands.

Some time passed and I heard the bath draining. She took her time toweling off before returning to me with a plush white robe concealing her pale lithe body.

I need to pee, her cigarette smoke still hung in the air as I enter the bathroom. Her bloody discarded tampon, bright pink plastic wrapper and her cigarette butt were left cheekily floating in the crimson water of the toilet bowl. A few drops of her blood contrasted against the white toilet seat. I finished my piss and flush, wrapper and cigarette butt still bobbed stubbornly in the bowl, the tampon had departed but left a tell-tale red plume on the bottom.

Later in the evening I was allowed to taste the juices I longed for. No panties meant I could get to her a few moments sooner, I briefly hesitate to savor the aroma of her menses before burying my mouth in her goodness, tasting the metallic blood. My tongue massaging her clit and the tampon was forced towards the opening as her vagina contracted rhythmically. "Pull it out!" she curtly instructed. Obediently I pull the tampon with my mouth until her petite organ finally released its grip and the precious prize falls against my face. I bring the bloody waste to my nose, the scent of her secretions intoxicating. After some time pleasing her orally I was finally allowed to enter her warm, wet pussy. As I thrust into her blood coated my cock and stained the bare pale skin surrounding her womanhood, this felt intensely intimate, like I was sharing the experience of her monthly cycle. My cock had not satisfied her so my mouth went back for more, different now with the slightly salty taste of my cum added to the mix. Multiple orgasms came in waves and her juice squirted into my waiting mouth, the aroma of her organ dominating my senses, she pressed my face harder to her mound, I respond by swirling my tongue around her clit again, more lube was produced and mixed with her pungent menses, coating my inserted fingers as her pussy clenched with the final crescendo. My face was pushed away as she could take no more. She let out a tiny sigh as her body relaxed in post-orgasm glow. She pulls a cigarette from the pack. She lights up and takes a few deep drags, the bed-side lamp illuminating and accentuating her smoke, revealing the swirling plumes sullying the air. Our sex fluids together with the steady flow of menses drained slowly from her swollen and satisfied womanhood onto the white sheets of the bed, she was oblivious. She took a long drag from her cigarette, sealed her lips against mine and exhaled directly into my mouth, the taste exquisite. I reciprocate, drawing her second hand menthol smoke deep into my lungs. I coughed a little, she smiles with satisfaction. We never spoke of it but I was plainly obvious she understood how her smoking drove me crazy, the habit that most men found off-putting. She took one last drag of the almost spent cigarette before offering the butt to me, it was wet with her saliva, slightly squashed and stained with her lipstick. I eagerly accept, savoring what was left, feeling just a little closer to my goddess. She turned on her side facing away from me, I spooned her naked body and we both fell asleep.

She woke early and went to shower after enjoying her first smoke of the day. Almost unconsciously I follow her to the bathroom, her used tampon was left on the vanity next to the soap. It was slick, dark red, completely saturated with the previous night's discharge. The prominently placed tampon seemed like an intentional gesture, proclaiming "I am a fertile goddess, this is the waste from my womanhood, it is not to be hidden in shame, it shall be celebrated!" Her warm wet treat went to straight to my mouth, I savored its iron tasting juice and rich aroma. My cock stiffened, I slowly stroke while watching her slender form though the frosted shower screen.

I wait while she finished showering. She toweled off quickly and emerged from the cubicle. A small trickle of diluted blood was leaking down her leg, contrasting starkly with her milky white skin. She places her petite bum on the edge of the toilet seat and draws me close, she spreads her legs and I know what is needed. I bury my mouth into her, she orgasms quickly and I sense the smell of her lube now dripping into the toilet. Time for another cigarette, her pack was never out of reach. She lights up her menthol and takes a couple of satisfying deep drags. I'm still kneeling submissively in front of the toilet, her smoky exhales washing over me. Suddenly she expels a torrent of pee into the toilet, just a few inches from my face. The intoxicating smell of her golden nectar filled my nostrils. Her stream subsides and she forces a couple of final squirts. My lover folds a small wad of toilet paper and carefully wipes front to rear, assessing the bloody stain before tossing it in the bowl. "I need one of those," she said casually while pointing to an unopened double pack of slim tampons on a shelf above the vanity. I reach for it, quickly remove the cellophane and flip the top open on one of the pretty decorated packs, the contents wrapped in assorted bright colors. I hand her a tampon, she leans back on the toilet, legs swinging apart, her cigarette dangling from her lips as she continues to puff plumes of smoke without needing to remove it. She twists off the wrapper allowing it to drop into the toilet as she pushes the slim tampon into her shallow pussy - a well practiced sequence of fluid motions. Another plume of her smoke washes over me. All clean and dry, fresh tampon in her still swollen pussy. She continues to puff on her cigarette, flicking the ash into the toilet, a look of contentment on her face. She finishes her smoke and drops the butt into the yellow water below.

She was now almost week into her period and her flow was still heavy. She wakes and the pain of her cramping is obvious. A half finished cigarette dangling from her lips, smoke streamed from her nose and swirled in her wake as moved to the toilet to expel a powerful stream of pee. The sound of her waste spurting into the water aroused me, I follow to the bathroom. The cramping was merciless, her pussy contracted and she expelled the tampon hands free, it was slick with her menses and plopped into the bowl followed by a trickle of blood making the toilet look like it was full of cranberry juice. A few final drags and her cigarette butt follows the dirty tampon into the bowl. I tried to help the cramping by gently massaging her abdomen as accumulated menses continues to drip into the bowl, this seemed to please her. She looked at me and pointed downstairs, I knew what was needed and reach for the colorful little flip top box. "No, those wont do right now, I need a big one, get it from my purse," she exclaimed with a hint of annoyance. I quickly located the item and returned to my lover, it was almost an inch in diameter, I imagined the girth would likely be greater than my cock once it was soaked. She allows me to assist further, after cleaning her I gently push the big tampon inside, a little rubbing with my finger needed to bring on some lube to help it squeeze into it's tight place, the long string dangling towards her bloody mess in the water below. Back to bed, she curls up surrendering to cramping. I spoon her bare ass, aroused by the thought of her bloody pussy so close to me. Her unwashed organ gave off a wonderful strong scent. I gently stroked her flower and found the string, thicker and longer that the curly little threads on her slim tampons. She withdrew from my touch and we lay together, me wishing I could relieve the pain of her period cramps.

I return from work to find my lover still in bed. A used tampon was stuffed into an empty cigarette pack on top of the bedside table next to her overflowing ashtray. She rouses from her light sleep as I lay on the bed next to her, immediately reaching for a cigarette to satisfy her craving. A few deep drags bring some level of redemption while polluting the previously fresh air of our bedroom. I stroke her though her panties, I was ignored as she concentrated on her smoking, thick plumes streaming upwards from her delicate mouth like a factory chimney. Her long menthol quickly consumed, she reaches for a fresh cigarette which was lit from the butt of the previous one with a cheek-hollowing deep drag. She continues to smoke vigorously, as if the nicotine could relieve the misery brought by her hormones. "I need you to do something for me," she said with a somewhat serious tone.

"Anything," I replied.

"I need a change, I'm leaking, really don't want to get up to deal with it," she complained with irritation and fatigue in her voice. Without delay I fetch a fresh tampon. She allowed me to remove her panties and her legs spread, the top of the engorged tampon visible just inside her, the blood had soaked through part of the string and a stream of redness had made its way down to her taint and beyond. I carefully pulled the super sized plug which slid easily from her, it was now the thickness of a banana, briefly leaving a gaping cavity before her vulva closed back up. She turned on her side. "Clean me" she commanded as a thick stream of her second-hand smoke found my face. She returns to laying on her back, legs spread while my tongue took care of her leaking menses. I was mesmerized watching her smoke waft upwards and form a thick layer of haze. I sense her arousal and caress her clit with tongue, quickly bringing on a minor orgasm before she pushed my face away from her womanhood. What I wouldn't give to be able to satisfy her with just my cock. I dutifully insert the fresh tampon, and dispose of the spent one in the bathroom trash.

When I return to bedroom she had already dozed off, the smell of her smoking was heavy in the air. I notice her still smoldering cigarette butt discarded in the ashtray, wet with saliva. I enjoy what was left, the strong menthol smoke harsh on my throat, the metallic taste of her blood still in my mouth. Back to the bathroom, I masturbate while studying the fat discarded tampon in the trash. Ugly, partially flattened by her tight pussy and unloved after serving it's purpose. It looks like a piece of meat, hard to believe it was once a pristine white cylinder of synthetic fiber. I take it from the trash and once again inhale the rich aroma. I made my way back to bedroom and lay close beside her again, I watch while she sleeps, I can feel her gentle breaths on my face. I'm hopelessly hooked.