Didn't Know My Roommate was a Domme

Story Info
I found out all the ways my roommate wants to mommy me.
1.4k words
4.36
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started as coworkers, Lily and I. From the beginning, I found her very attractive but assumed a curvy woman like her wouldn't be interested in someone like me. Over the course of 6 months we got pretty close. It turned out we both needed a new place to stay around the same time. So she suggested we move in together.

Lily was tall compared to most women. Despite her glasses, she had a very cute face. Her breasts were nice and plump. I always admired how curvy her waist was. But her best feature was how fat her ass was. God, she was the perfect amount of thicc. Lily often joked her ass had a mind of its own, as it would set off the paper towel dispenser any time she walked by at work.

At this point, we'd been living together about 4 months. One morning, as I was leaving the bathroom, Lily accidentally bumped into me. Her ass bounced on my crotch. She immediately apologized, but she glanced back to look at me, she saw it. My erection growing in my sweat pants. Feeling awkward, I said I was sorry and hid in my room.

About a week went by, and the same situation happened again. By her smile afterwards, I could tell it was intentional. Was Lily teasing me? The next day, we were sitting on the couch watching some trash tv show. I felt her hand rubbing my inner thigh. We made eye contact. Her eyes asking if i wanted to continue. I nodded and she smiled.

She squished my cock through my shorts. She felt me instantly get hard. I moaned as she touched me. I quickly pulled down my pants and let my erection flop out. Her fingers wrapped around me. She quickly began jerking me. I wasn't sure how to respond. I moaned "thank you." She smiled and called me her "good boy."

By my heavy breathing, it was obvious how close I was getting. That's when she stopped. My cock throbbed without her touch. We made eye contact again, before she kissed me. Lily leaned back, took off her top, revealed her bright red bra, and unclipped it. Her perfect breasts flopped out.

I felt her hand on the back of my head. She pressed me forward on to her rack. My tongue danced over perky nipple. Slowly, I started to suck on it. I gently cupped her free breast and began to massage it. I felt her moan as I did so.

About 5 minutes passed, so I switched my mouth to her other breast. I was surprised I hadn't squirted yet. Soon enough, she let me come up for air.

"You're such a good boy."

"Thank you mommy."

She smiled and leaned in. "Wanna fuck mommy's ass?"

I nodded. Her eyes lit up. The woman stood before me. She leaned in to kiss me one more time. I felt my cock twitch as our lips touched. Lily turned her self around, so her ass was facing me. She gave her waist a slight giggle. My mouth hung open as I watched her dance. I dreamt of this moment for so long... it was wild to realize it was actually happening.

Lily unclipped her belt and pulled it off. She started to peel off the skinny jeans from her body. My heart raced as I saw her ass for the first time. Her red lace panties matched her bra. Without hesitation, I leaned forward and pulled those down before she could. Lily rolled her eyes and smirked at my eagerness.

There it was... the ass I've been gawking over for almost a year now. It was more beautiful then I could have imagined. Her cheeks were so thicc, I'm not sure how she squeezed them inside those jeans. My mouth hung open with desire.

"May I, mommy?"

"Yes dear... you may."

I cupped each of her ass cheeks. I squeezed and shook their plumpness. I liked to watch them giggle. "Do you want a taste?" Her soft voice echoed. "I would love that." I moaned. She backed herself up and grabbed the back of my head. I soon found myself deep inside her ass. Each cheek resting on my face.

Her asshole sat in front of me. I took a moment to sniff. I loved her scent. It only made me feel more passionate for my new mommy. My tongue danced around her hole. I made sure to coat the perimeter. I felt her body shake as I started.

My tongue gently pierced her asshole. I heard Lily moan as I did so. I was surprised by how much i enjoyed her taste. My motions got bigger and bigger as her asshole loosened and relaxed. My entire tongue was as deep as it could go. I could feel my erection rubbing on her leg. I was as stiff as ever.

"Fuck it." Lily said as she pulled her ass away.

I would have been disappointed, if she didn't immediately go to sit on my cock. I did my best to spread her cheeks aside and guide myself inside. As my tip entered, she paused to moan. I thrust myself deeper. "Fuuuuuuck." She screamed.

Even though, I worked to relax her hole, she was still extremely tight around my shaft. I'd never felt something so... perfect. I began to moan. She relaxed and let her self drop fully onto my lap. My entire length was inside her.

I could feel my cock start to twitch. But I couldn't speak. Her ass rested so gently on my lap. My balls tucked nicely next to her pussy. "Mm...mommy" was all I could say before I started to squirt inside her. Lily's back stiffened as I started to cum. I filled her with all of my seed.

The woman stood up, cum dripping from her hole. I watched as she fingered herself. Lily pulled a sample of my sperm out of her ass. She stuck the finger down my throat.

"Next time, you ask before you cum."

All I could do was nod.

She was so beautiful as she stood nude before me. I was barley able to process all that had happened the last 20 minutes. I bet my cock still tasted like her asshole, like my throat still had echoes of my cum. As my erection started to fade, Lily pulled me to my feet. She immediately took off my shirt. The woman wrapped her arms around me, placing my head on her breasts.

"Now... you have to return the favor."

She landed on the couch with her legs spread. I got on my knees like the good boy I am, and assumed the position. Based on her ass, you wouldn't believe how thicc her thighs were. If she crushed me with them, I'd die happy.

Lily placed her legs on my shoulders and used them to pull me close. I started to lick her inner thighs. I couldn't help myself. I traded licks for kisses and made my way up her leg. The closer I got, the more she moaned. I could tell Lily needed this release as much I did.

I placed my hands on either side of her pussy. I did my best to massage her sex as gently as I could. I leaned in and began licking around the perimeter of her pussy. I felt her shiver as I started. My tongue coated her region before I inserted myself. She gave a quick moan.

As I soaked in her flavor, I found her clit with my finger. I slid it in under my tongue. Using both, I started to work Lily. I got lost in my job and honestly wasn't sure how long I'd been eating her out. Suddenly, her legs tightened around me. I could feel them start to shake.

"Right there... don't stoop.." her head rolled back.

I did as mommy told me. It was her time. Her moans got louder and higher. Her grip started to tighten, but I didn't mind. I felt her fingers wrap around my hair. Her pussy lips started to swell and tighten as if it was preparing for.... Explosion!

The goddess squirted all over my mouth and face. I didn't stop until I knew she was done cumming. I felt her liquid drip off my chin. My finger absolutely soaked. Yet, I continued to eat her. I was lost pleasuring my mommy.

Eventually, she pulled my head back. Lily was shocked by my tongue skills. I climbed on the couch next to her. She pulled me into a kiss after saying "maybe she'll keep me around." I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her breast. She clicked the tv back on. I eventually fell asleep on her.

From then on, she owned me. I loved being mommy's slave.