Strings in Seattle - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squinted her eyebrows at me. "What part shouldn't you have done? Making a move or running out?"

"Both." I answered her, shaking my head then as I pressed my lips together for a moment. "I don't want to imply that anything about you is regretful Lexi, far from that, but I meant it when I said I shouldn't be there."

She kept her gaze on me for a moment, giving me a small grin then. "How about we just blame the alcohol then and leave it in the past?"

I blinked at for a moment, not having expected that reaction, answering hesitantly after a moment. "Okay."

Lexi raised her eyebrows at me as she tilted her head down, giving em a quizzical look. "You don't sound very convinced."

I turned away from her, reaching for some coffee mugs then to pour us some and brought her hers then, sitting down across from her as I responded. "It's not that, I just feel bad."

"Don't." She shrugged at me then. "I get it. And to be honest I have enough to deal with right now, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the scenario of a tree falling on your house." She shook her head, picking up her coffee mug then. "It's not even my fucking house."

"There's not too much you can do as a non house owner, your mom is going to have to deal with insurance and everything."

Lexi rubbed one of her temples for a moment, letting out another dry laugh. "As if she doesn't have enough going on already."

"I can help you in the meantime." I leaned back, not even trying to stop my mouth from taking a life of it's own once again as Lexi worked her spell on me. "I have some contractor buddies that owe me some pretty big favors that could get the place fixed up and Cara's old room is yours if you need a place to crash in the meantime."

She gave me a hesitant look. "Why would you do all of that for us though?"

I leaned forward again, trying to give her a reassuring smile then. "To try and make up for being an asshole."

I took a sip of my coffee eyeing her as Lexi looked like she was contemplating it, setting my mug back down before I continued. "And we'll just stay far away from alcohol."

Lexi nodded slowly after a moment. "Okay, deal."

I returned to her house with her after that, helping her to clear up some of the mess and get their valuables locked in the garage since anybody could just walk right into their house now if they really wanted to get in there.

She spent the rest of the day on the phone with her mom and family members, trying to get the whole mess dealt with as I hid out in my office, pretending to search for a new job.

There was no way in hell I could concentrate though, not with her there, just having her in my house was enough to make me feel like I was losing my sanity once again. Everywhere I looked in the house I imagined fucking her there, on my kitchen counter, the staircase, my dining room table, the hallway floor. I couldn't look anywhere without envisioning her naked body there.

I sat in my office chair, just staring at my laptop screen and numbly moving the mouse anytime the screen went dark, just counting down the hours until she would be gone again and I could find the help I clearly needed to get over this idea I had of her.

She came down from Cara's room towards the evening, giving the office door two little knocks as she leaned on the door frame, smiling then as I looked up at her from my laptop.

"You got any dinner plans? I was thinking about ordering some pizza."

I shook my head at her. "Pizza sounds good."

"Okay, I'll give Giovanni's a call, what kind of toppings do you want?"

I waved a hand at her. "Anything is fine." I tried forcing a smile, only able to muster up a tight grin as she walked away again, heading to go get her phone then.

I stayed hiding in my office until I heard the doorbell ring and finally got up, grabbing my wallet then as I headed to open the door. Lexi was on her way to do the same thing, meeting me in the hallway then as she counted through some bills in her wallet. I put my hand on her arm and stopped her, reaching for the door with my other. "I got it."

She didn't say anything until I had paid the delivery guy and took our food from him, raising an eyebrow at me then. "The whole point of ordering some pizza was supposed to be a subtle attempt to say thank you for letting me stay here again."

"Save your money." I said, waving a hand at her dismissively and heading into my kitchen with the food, setting it on the high top before grabbing us some plates.

"How'd your mom take the news?" I asked Lexi once we were sitting, forcing myself to look at her forehead then as she leaned forward and bit into her pizza slice, pressing her cleavage up against the table so that I was once again picturing myself taking her right there.

"Surprisingly well, I guess she's been looking for a reason to move for a while now, so she's going to try selling it and move in with my grandpa."

I felt a mix of relief and disappointment over knowing that she would probably never be returning to this neighborhood once the summer was over, feeling torn in that moment.

Even more than I already had been.

Because now there was a voice telling me to go for it if this was going to be the last chance I got.

Lexi didn't make things any easier when she followed me into the living room after dinner, sitting down on the other end of the couch then and joining me as to watch Stranger Things, also being a fan of the show.

She sat up once we had got done watching two episodes and stretched her arms up in the air as she turned to me. "I'm gonna head upstairs."

I started to get up as well, the exhaustion of not having slept the night before, or any of the nights before that for that matter, finally having caught up to me. "Me too." I shut my TV off and started following her upstairs, instantly regretting my decision.

I should have waited a couple minutes, let her go up ahead alone, because now I was stuck walking behind her, watching her hips sway with every step as I walked up behind her, staring at her long legs.

She already had a seductive way of moving her body, effortlessly moving around like velvet as her curves called for your attention, it was ten times harder to look away in that moment though.

All I could think about was the feeling of my hands on her thighs as she rested those exact legs on my shoulders, the taste of her as she moaned, the way my fingers had slipped in and out of her, already wet for me before we had even gotten started.

She glanced over her shoulder at me, giving me a shy smile once we got to the top of the stairs. "Night." And began to head to Cara's room before stopping suddenly, looking down to my hand as it found it's way to her waist, stopping her from going any further.

Her eyes slowly glided up to mine, giving me a bemused look then as I stared at her for a moment. "I need you to take it back."

Lexi furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, taking half a step back then. "Take what back?"

"When you said that you want me to make a move." I took a step closer to her, closing the distance between us again. "Tell me you didn't mean it."

"Why?"

"Because I need you to tell me you're not interested so I can get you out of my head."

She shook her head at me, leaning against the wall behind her then. "I can't."

I still had my hand on her waist, and placed my other one on the wall next to her head as I leaned down, pleading then. "Say it Lexi."

She shook her head more defiantly this time. "No." She stuck her chin out at me, giving me a hard look. "I would be lying if I said that."

I tightened my grip on her waist as I glared at her. "I said take it back."

"No." She returned my glare, showing no signs of wanting to back down. "I don't want to go Cara's room, I want to go to yours."

We both stared each other down then, me silently pleading with her to go to her room as she let out a short dry laugh and shook her head at me. "You do realize that we're practically arguing over wanting the same thing?"

She pushed herself off of the wall then, planting her lips on mine as I was about to try to tell her to walk away from me, making me quickly change my mind as I opened my mouth to welcome her tongue in instead.

I knew there was no going back, pushing her back up against the wall as our kiss deepened, feeling how her hand run up under my back, clawing at my skin as I threw all caution to the wind.

Finally listening to that little voice from earlier in the night.

She eventually pulled away, balling my shirt into her fist as she pulled me towards my room, giving me a coy smile then. "Besides, you owe me for last time."

I let her pull me into my room, no longer having the fight in me to not pluck the fruit from it's tree.

Rufus was on my bed waiting for me when we got into the room, tilting his head at us then as I pointed at my door. "Out." He let out a low groan but did as he was told, getting off of my bed slowly before walking out just as slow, turning around to us then as I shut the door in his face.

Lexi still had my shirt balled into her hand, standing close to me as she watched him put on a pity show. "Now I feel bad."

I shook my head at her, pulling her back to me as I placed my hand on her back and leaned down to my day blanket, quickly tearing it off of my bed. "Don't, he has the whole house to himself now." I leaned down to her neck, brushing my lips against her ear. "Besides, as you just said, I have some making up to do." She let out a seductive giggle lifting her arms then as I began pulling her shirt off, craning her head to the side as I brought my lips to her next, whispering in low growl. "Where did we leave off last time?"

Lexi fell back onto my bed, lifting her legs up then as she leaned on her elbows, answering my question as I went to remove her shorts. "You had me on the brink of an orgasm and then left me to have to take care of it myself."

I smiled down at her, liking the imagery, and pulling my own shirt off before I leaned back down to her, catching myself on my hands then. "Now that I would like to see."

Lexi wrapped a leg around my waist as she shook her head at me. "I don't know about that, it was the least satisfying orgasm ever."

I ran my hand up under her back, lifting her up higher onto my bed as I crawled up onto it with her, running my fingertips over the small wet spot in her panties as I gave her a coy smile. "Show me."

Lexi gave me a hesitant smile, leaning her head back as I moved my finger tips up to her clit. "Only if you show me."

"Deal." I would have either way, I liked watching women touch themselves, let them show you how they do it and give you all the tips on what they like without even having to ask.

I sat back up on my knees and started to undo my pants as Lexi removed her underwear, sitting back and watching me as I kicked off the rest of my clothing, staying on my knees in front of her then.

She gave me a wide smile, eyeing me as she sat up on her elbows, posing seductively without even trying. "I always knew you were hiding a hot body underneath those suits, but damn."

I let out a dry laugh, shaking me head at her in disagreement. "I'm not the hot one here." I ran my hands up her thighs, spreading her leg then. "Now, weren't you going to show me something?"

She hesitated for another moment before lying back again and placing her hand between her legs, flicking the tip of her middle finger over her clit several times before going down and dipping her finger tip in herself, getting it wet before she returned to her clit.

I began stroking myself, watching her closely as she continued doing that routine, always applying pressure to her clit as she stimulated herself, watching me just as closely for a couple minutes as a smile twitched on her lips. "To be honest I liked it more when you did it."

"Good." I brushed her hand aside, dropping down lower as I slid two fingers into her. "Cause I'm taking over from here."

Lexi started gripping my blankets, closing her eyes as I used my thumb to copy what she had just been doing to herself and let out a long breath as I finally returned to where we had left off a few nights ago.

Only difference now was that was no snapping out of it, I didn't care anymore what others would say or think, or if what I was doing was right or wrong, all I cared about was the fact that she was in my bed and that I was about to fuck her.

I couldn't wait much longer and judging by how wet she was, already having left a small wet spot on my blanket I could tell she couldn't either, sitting up higher then and pulling my fingers out of her as I smiled down at her, speaking in a low tone as she panted. "You on birth control or should I grab a condom?"

"I got an IUD so please just fuck me finally."

That was all she needed to say before I positioned myself between her legs and pushed into her, going as far as I could in one thrust as her body easily welcomed me in, clutching at me then as we moaned in unison.

She felt as amazing as I had imagined, clinging to me as I pulled back out nearly entirely, before thrusting back into her hard, making Lexi arch her back as she brought her leg up. "Oh fuck yes."

I started building up a rhythm, holding myself up over her as I brought my other hand down between her legs again, slowly circling over her clit again.

I wanted to be able to go slow, take my time after so many weeks of yearning for her, I couldn't get myself to bring my pace back down, needing to be satiated more than anything.

I could feel her pulsating on my cock with every rotation of my thumb, her body silently telling me to keep going as I continued plowing into her.

I couldn't help but smile to myself as she brought a hand up to my headboard, bracing herself against it as her mouth fell open, stuck between a moan and not having enough air to let it out. Her eyes were closed, completely unaware that I was watching her as I felt her body give into all the sensations, clenching down on me again as her moan finally made it's escape.

I brought my hand under back again, lifting her up as I began to lean back so that she was on top, enjoying the view then as Lexi sank down on my cock, slowly grinding her hips as she reached for own breasts.

I wished I could stay in that moment for forever, watching her move her body on top of mine, lit up from behind by just the one light that was on in the room and on my nightstand.

She was like a silhouette of absolute perfection, clutching to my chest then as she started picking up her pace.

I began moving with her, lifting my hips as she dug her nails into my chest for a moment before losing her balance and falling forward as I continued thrusting in and out of her.

I took one of her hands, anchoring her down next to me as she gripped the headboard at the end of my bed, letting out a long drawl. "Ooooh Fuuuuuuuuuck."

There were several signs that she was close to climaxing, it wasn't just written all over her face, it was the way she was tightly gripping my hand and the way she was getting wetter by the second, filling the room with small clapping sounds as I kept going.

She opened her mouth again, about to say something, snapping it shut again as she sat up quickly, clutching at my thigh then.

I felt it then, her walls quickly tightening up around me, vibrating then as she orgasmed, clutching at me tightly as another ripple coursed over me, tearing me with her as my balls and stomach tightened up and I lifted my hips, trying to savor my my release as I filled her.

Lexi stayed sitting on top of me for a moment, panting as she tried to catch her breath and looked down at me with a wide smile. "Holy shit."

She fell forward, catching herself last second as she let out a light laugh. "That was probably one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

I smiled back at her as I moved some hairs from her face, tucking them behind her ear. "So did I make up for the other night?"

"Oh, definitely."

I pulled her in for a kiss, lacing my fingers into her hair, still inside of her as her lips met mine. "I don't know, I feel like I need to do a little more groveling."

Lexi giggled quietly as sat up a little, allowing me to pull out of her before lying down next to me, resting her chin on my chest and looking up to me then. "Maybe after a nap, you just drained the last of my energy." She gave me one of her crooked grins then. "Can I stay in here or do you want me to go to Cara's room?"

"Don't be ridiculous, of course I want to you to stay with me." I sat up with her, giving her another short kiss before pulling my blankets back for us. "And anyways, I'm holding you to that nap thing."

We fell asleep soon after that, leaving Rufus to fend for himself for the night as we curled up next to each other, our naked bodies pressed to one another.

I woke up a few hours later, happy to see she was still next to me in the bed, lying on her stomach as she rested her cheek on her hand next to her pillow.

I looked over to my clock, wondering how much time was left before she had to get up to go open the cafe and turned back to her quickly once I noticed she had overslept by an hour already.

"Lexi, wake up." I gave her a light shake as I whispered, waiting for her to react before leaning back down to her ear, whispering a little louder. "Lexi."

She blinked an eye open before shutting it again, rolling over onto her back then. "Hm?"

"It's 4:30, don't you have to work?"

She sat up a little, cracking her eye open a little before shaking her head as she dropped back down.

She was still half asleep, mumbling her response as she got settled in the pillow. "No Bryan offered to open for the next few days, I'm going in to close later."

I dropped back down next to her, feeling bad for having unnecessarily woken her as Lexi rolled onto her side and pressed her back into me.

I thought she was falling back asleep but she spoke again after a moment, murmuring alluringly into the darkness. "Was that you're way of telling me you're done napping?"

I wrapped an arm around her, cupping one of her breasts in my hand as I kissed her neck and chuckled quietly. "Well it's not like we have to get up for anything in the morning now."

Lexi pressed her head into my shoulder as she craned it back, curling her fingers around my leg then, sounding slightly more awake then. "Okay, I'm up."

I let go of her breast, slowly running my hand down her stomach and to her leg, lifting it up then before running my hand back up, brushing over her clit again.

I could feel her melting against my body as she hooked her leg around mine, bringing her hand up behind my head as I sunk a finger into her again a moment later.

She dropped her arm again once I pushed a second finger into her, reaching around to my cock then.

I was already hard, only growing harder as she began stroking me behind her back, returning the favor as I slowly slid my fingers in and out of her.

Lexi lifted her leg higher then, pulling me to her and leaning into me again, showing me that she was done with foreplay as she moved my hand aside.

I stayed behind her, pushing into her slowly this time as she rolled onto her stomach, moaning quietly into her pillow as I filled her.

I ran my hand down her back, holding her down for a moment as I thrust into her, taking my time with her this time as I kept my movements hard and deliberate, only loosening my grip on her once I felt her lifting her ass up higher. I slid my hand under her stomach, lifting her up as a placed my other hand over hers then, intertwining my fingers with her as I sat up.

I leaned down to her ear again, feeling several goosebumps pop up across her body as I spoke quietly into it, taking her hand and placing it between her legs then, keeping our fingers intertwined. "I want you to touch yourself for me again."